[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deleted Trump Ad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.jpg (120 KB, 1287x655) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
120 KB, 1287x655
The ad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQPI85SB8Mc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQPI85SB8Mc

>uploaded to Trump's Facebook page earlier today
>deleted by Zuckerberg to protect his brother tribesman George Soros
>Trump's ads getting increasingly anti-establishment

I wonder how far Mr. Trump will be allowed to go with this, they might kill him /pol/
>>
>>67634126
>cuckerberg deleted it
doesn't surprise me
>>
Damn.

That's not far from straight out revolution rethotics. Did they show this on the TV?
>>
>>67634126
Thinking about taking out life insurance polices on him.
>>
>Trump assassinated
>legions of violent, butthurt libcucks for scapegoats

I'm scared
>>
>>67634126
Sean Hannity (like #2 conservative radio show host behind Rush) called out Soros yesterday on air.

I wonder if Rush will say anything about Soros today.
>>
>>67634126
>The jews being called out

No wonder it was deleted.
>>
File: 1302689097731.jpg (78 KB, 200x350) Image search: [Google]
1302689097731.jpg
78 KB, 200x350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPRI9AmyVvY
>>
>>67634126
>might kill him
>MIGHT

Oh, he'll be dead before he ever gets the nomination. The only real question is, what the hell are we going to do when it happens?
>>
>>67638199
How fucked is Kasich come next debate considering Soros is a major contributor to his campaign? Then again, Trump never brought up the fact that Cruz is funded by Goldman Sachs either. Why is Trump going so easy on his opponents?
>>
A decade ago nobody would dare call out Soros..what the fuck is going on with this world?!
>>
>>67634126
Part of the methodology of a high profile political assassination is that it's extremely difficult for it to not be exceedingly obvious who is responsible.

They burned up their one and only chance to actually get away with shit like on JFK, and then after 9/11 happened at least half the population lost complete faith in the US government.

Killing Trump literally would not do anything for them in this fantasy scenario.

I say "fantasy scenario" because Trump is a bread and circus reality TV show put on to try and revive some of that faith in government by feeding the populace a narrative that there is actually someone in there who *isn't* like the rest.

So far that seems to be working out for them.
>>
whats wrong with we are going to shut down the lying jewish press
>>
>>67638719
Take note of Trump's campaign platform and how it involves some programs which are the kind of shit you'd expect from a Clinton administration.

As long as they package it all up with a donkey image ranting and raving about Muslims and a wall stretching the Mexican border, the Republicans will ignore this crap and mindlessly spam MAGA everywhere.
>>
File: 1457816339242.jpg (378 KB, 1680x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457816339242.jpg
378 KB, 1680x1024
>>67638428
>>
>>67638387
SEIG
>>
>>67634126
>George Soros
who?
>>
File: Guess who.png (3 KB, 250x93) Image search: [Google]
Guess who.png
3 KB, 250x93
>>67639741
Exactly
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.