[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
Can Ausfags please explain what happened to Tony Abbott in this video?

Did he have a brain aneurysm? Is he simply stupid? I don't understand how people can take him seriously after this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ9y1c73-IM
>>
He saw the future
>>
>>67632544
looks like he's high tbqhwy family
>>
>>67632544
He was too based.
He was removed mainly due to him not believing in climate change and not having any of that bullshit
>>
>>67632544
he was seeing cologne happen in his brain
>>
>>67632544
He was intensely rustled by the reporter trying to turn the death of soldiers into a cheap political stunt because Abbott is one of those conservatives who's quite masculine and fond of the military. Of course, he's a political hack himself, so I guess live by the sword/die by the sword.
>>
>>67632544
that fucking bird chirp
>>
>>67632544
Shit happens m8. Sometimes that shit happens to your mates, but you should remember to never fucking dog your mates.
>>
He's boiling and the anger is starting to spill over, tensing himself is all he can do to not punch him in the face like he would have done in his Oxford years.
>>
He was mad as fuck and not willing to engage the shitlib journalist on his level.

The nodding was basically half anger and half "yeah, I understand what a cunt you are"
>>
Christ. If that were Trump, I'd vote Rato. Thankfully our candidates minds' haven't been polluted by centuries of UV radiation and psychoactive spider venom.
>>
based tones:
>soldiers lost their lives m8. don't turn it into a media circus
>how am I turning it into a media circus :^)? can you give a comment on why you said that? on a scale from 1-5, how much of a circus do you think I'm turning it into? what else can you say about how you allegedly believe I'm turning it into a media circus so I can report it back to my fine publication as the headline? hello? tones? why aren't you responding? do you admit that I'm not trying to turn it into a media circus? are you having a stroke? do you actually have a family history of strokes? do you think we want an unreliable medical history present in our prime minister? how do you think the australian public would feel about that
>>
Dude got so paranoid to say anything, that he was probally told to shut the fuck up or get wrekt.
>>
>>67632544
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PkHix9Km94
>>
>>67632544
He really hates the media, I suspect he will make a come back trump style, no slogans just hateful comments that don't show any supplication at all.
>>
>>67632544
the story was all about him touring afghanistan around the time an australian solider was killed which for us wasnt a common thing for us

He got the media to fuck off for 10 minutes and had a private talk to the section that had lost the guy. He forgot he was wearing one of those portable mics so his talk was all recorded

Overall it was a down to earth talk from the heart. Basically along the lines of im sorry you lost a friend and no body wanted it to happen but sometimes bad things happen and i hope i never happens again.

He used the phrase "shit happens" to explain the bad things happen part so this TV station latched onto that and tried their hardest for weeks to run smear piece about he didnt care about the soldier who died which very obviously struck a nerve with him. It came to a head in this interview when i think they were meant to be talking about something else and they bought it up again.

He later stated that he was pretty much summing up in his head if it worth loosing his primeministership to bash the smart ass asking question
>>
File: STANDING.jpg (198 KB, 940x940) Image search: [Google]
STANDING.jpg
198 KB, 940x940
>>67636390
Of course it was all shut down pretty fast when the soldiers came out and said it really helped them through it talking to him to find a real news story to talk about for once
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.