[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's settled. It will be Hillary v Trump. Who will they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 24
File: shills v stump.jpg (73 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
shills v stump.jpg
73 KB, 992x558
It's settled.

It will be Hillary v Trump.

Who will they pick as VP though?
>>
>>67631962

Hillary will pick Sanders and completely BTFO Trump

Sanders magically dies in 2017 and she gets her real replacement
>>
I'd like to see Carson as vp 2bh
>>
Vince McMahon
>>
>>67631962
Hillary/Webb and Trump/Graham. Screenshot this.
>>
File: kju-looking-at-lubricant.jpg (64 KB, 650x501) Image search: [Google]
kju-looking-at-lubricant.jpg
64 KB, 650x501
>>67631962
Donald Trump has been saying from the very beginning that he likes Kasich. He knows that Kasich on the ticket would carry Ohio. I'm almost completely sure that Kasich will be Trump's VP.

Hillary? I'm not so sure. I predict that it will be a Democrat from a swing state, however.
>>
>>67632078
Webb has already stated that he will not vote for Hillary Clinton and may vote for Trump. Poor prediction.
>>
Trump should pick Webb.

And if Hillary had even an ounce of intelligence, she would pick Bernie. She'll lose 100% of the under 30 vote if she doesn't.
>>
>>67632113
You're pretty spot on. Think about why Trump hasn't destroyed him yet? Kasich is got to this point for a reason.

> Kasich - veep
> Chrsitie - Sos or attorney gen
> Carson - Surgeon gen

Who else?
>>
Settled???? You realise there's still 2 months of delegate votes left you dickhead
>>
>>67632178
>>67632253

Webb will not be in the administration
>>
>>67631962
Hillary and Bill v Donald and Ivanka
>>
>>67631962
Clinton should get indicted or die.
>>
Trump/Judge Napolitano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgGnBCDfCLM
>>
>>67632342

Everybody point and laugh at this canacuck who still thinks Bernie might have a chance.
>>
I hope they pick hillary for president

Trump is literally a racist, sexist and a bigot. Hillary might be a liar, but she's not offending people left and right like the idiot Trump is doing. He literally needs to learn how to be more respectful, the US was built with people coming together, not by separating them.
>>
>>67632368

As much as I would like to see the sexual harassment charges Ivanka puts on Bill after being groped at the VP debates...
Bill can't be VP because he already served two terms.
>>
>>67632291
He just called out Kucksich for being funded by Soros though.
>>
File: 1429685450088.jpg (6 KB, 209x215) Image search: [Google]
1429685450088.jpg
6 KB, 209x215
can they pick literally ANYONE for their VP?
I mean, regardless of party affiliation, age, anything
serious question, literally not a meme
>>
>>67632342
Sanders has no chance, period.
The Republican party will cuck themselves if they remove Trump.
>>
>>67632725
post feminine penis pics
>>
>>67632583
No, the US was built with cheap (or free) labor in a libertarian environment.
And later profiteering from 2 world wars.
>>
>>67632725

The GOP will try to stump Trump by forcing Rubio or Jeb to be his VP.
This is a far more realistic outcome than a brokered convention.

But since Trump is the master of the deal, he'll find a way to negotiate and get someone he likes to be his VP.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 600x400
>>67632669
What? When, where?

SIMPLY GOOGLE KASICH SOROS FUNDING

>http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/soros-money-funding-kasichs-presidential-bid/

KASICH IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS

WHY DOES NO ONE TALK ABOUT THIS???

THIS TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WHATS GOING ON

LETS MEME MAGIC GEORGE SOROS INTO THE GRAVE WITH THE DANCING SKELETON OF MAGA

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNxg-dTpPs

DEATH WILL COME IF YOU MENTALLY PROJECT "GO SKELETON GO"

MAKE SOROS THREADS!

SPREAD SOROS KNOWLEDGE ON NORMIE MEDIA... THEY HAVE NO CLUE... BLM, RIOTS, MOVEON, KASICH FUNDING, BUSH FUNDING, BROKERED CONVENTION SCHEME ETC. ETC.

DONT LET THEM SLIDE SOROS THREADS HERE AND HIDE THE TRUTH

HE IS THE FINAL BOSS... NOT HILLARY OR ANY OF HIS PUPPETS

DONT FORGET KASICH SIGNED ON TO THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN AND IS PRO OPEN BORDERS

FIGHT

MAGA
>>
>>67632725
>can they pick literally ANYONE for their VP?

Sort of? They can choose anyone they want with the understanding that an unapproved choice will tank their support.
>>
>>67632725

No. They must fit the criteria for being president.
>>
>>67632550
I'm not even a Bernie supporter you idiot I just realise America still has 2 fucking months to go till the fat lady sings. How do Americans not understand their own voting system?
>>
>>67632583
To bring people together they have to be really far apart which he is doing now to bring them together for the general election when everyone is united against Hilary who will be the scapegoat for the establishment.
>>
File: OS2CMor.png (54 KB, 2000x2006) Image search: [Google]
OS2CMor.png
54 KB, 2000x2006
TRUMP 2016
>>
>>67632898

Even if Bernie wins Commiefornia and Oregon, it's literally already over.
He's basically just staying in to Jew impressionable 15 year olds out of their hard earned lawnmowing money for a few more weeks.

Keep up the butthurt though. I live on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 554x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 554x750
>>67632291
Are you an idiot? Kaisch is straight up NWO... HE IS BEING FUNDED BY GODDAMN SOROS

HE SIGNED ON TO THE ASSUALT WEAPONS BAN AND IS FOR OPEN BORDERS

ARE YOU CLUELESS OR A SHILL?
>>
File: Yin+Yang+Symbol[1].jpg (188 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Yin+Yang+Symbol[1].jpg
188 KB, 1600x1000
Trump should pick bernie
The only way to defeat Hillary is to team up
#TrumpBernieVP
He'll be the yin to his high energy yang
>>
>>67631962
Hillary's VP:
>the literal Lucifer
Trump's VP:
>Baby Jesus

Though seriously, in Hillary case it makes no difference. The US would get utterly fucked over whoever the VP.

In Trump's case, especially considering there's a non-zero chance he'll get JFKed, is choice of VP is more intriguing. I mean, who can be trusted these days? He should nominate his elder son and start a monarchy.

I'm serious.
>>
>>67632113
Fuck off jew
>>
>>67633015
Who's butthurt, did I say curse words? Wow that means I'm fucking LIVID AAHHH PLEASE SOMEONE STOP ME BEFORE I KILL SOMEONE OVER UNDERSTANDMENT IF UNPREDICTABILITY AAHHH >>>::::(((((( I am fucking ANGRY!!!!!!
>>
File: 1435832451731.jpg (87 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1435832451731.jpg
87 KB, 800x450
>>67631962
LET'S GET OUT AND VOTE

LET'S MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD

YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE BETWEEN A DOUCHE AND A TURD

IT'S DEMOCRACY IN ACTION, PUT YOUR FREEDOM TO THE TEST

A BIG FAT TURD OR A STUPID DOUCHE, WHICH DO YOU LIKE BEST?
>>
>>67632476
DIAMONDS

I would personally like to see him on the supreme court, but I don't think anyone has even mentioned him for the position yet.
>>
>>67633157

>I was only pretending to be angry!

Sure thing, bud.
>>
>>67633248
I just fucking cussed how does that translate to anger? Do I need to censor myself to avoid you being offended buy a few fucks and dickheads?
>>
>>67633157
Leafbro please stay, you are bringing joy and smiles to this thread.

The deal is this: in order for Bernie to win the candidacy, he would need to win every single remaining state by an absolute shutout AND convince every single superdelegate to flip to him. It's really unlikely.
>>
>>67633535
I thought Obama was getting BTFO by Hillary 2008 through the delegates? Or did I not follow that election too well?
>>
>>67631962
>implying the establish will make trump win
they'll rather sink the ship with trump rather than nominate him
>he'll run as independent
theyll probably twist some laws to make sure some states will not have trump on the ballot
>>
>>67633634

You were probably 7 in 2008, m8.
>>
>>67632078
Ok bud, you better be right.
>>
>>67633721
You're probably currently 7 considering you can't read the word fuck, without hetting uncomfortable and calling people cuck, sensitive dickhead
>>
File: nanobliny.jpg (32 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
nanobliny.jpg
32 KB, 500x419
>>67631962
i'll shit myself is usa actually choose a communist for a president
>>
>>67633535
It's not quite that bad.

He needs to win substantially in most of the remaining states. Especially the ones with high delegate counts. The good news for him is that all the southern states and high density nigger states have already voted so it's not impossible for him to do this. Big states that would go well for him like California are still up for grabs. He needs to convince everyone not to give up before then and get his momentum back.

The superdelegates are a wild card, but all he really needs to do is split them if he wins pledged delegates.
Superdelegates almost always flip to the winner no matter what anyways, so they're not that big a deal.

He's still got a shot, but it's a long one.
>>
>>67633634
Obama wasn't getting BTFO this hard, in as many contests or in as many of the very large states, and he had the black vote. There's no incentive for anyone already siding with Hillary to switch like there was in 2008, when 'it's time for a woman' and 'it's time for a black man' were functionally interchangeable.
>>
>>67633928
stop making a cuck out of yourself canada
>>
>>67632583
But why do your ears point forward?
>>
>>67633634
>comparing first black president
>to regular old white guy vs first female president
its like you've been living under a rock this past 6 years white males especially old ones can never win against a female opponents in in terms of popularity in society since you will be labelled a sexist, much like how not voting for obama labelled you as racists
the order is always
racist>homophobic>sexist>everything else
so unless bernie comes out as gay he has diddly squat chances of winning

quite ironic that the same thing reddit and tumblr enables and pushes is the same thing that bites it in the butt
>>
>>67633928

Everyone take note of this post.

Canadians truly are worthless posters. They lack the intelligence to understand the subtleties of trolling and shitposting.
So their attempts come off as cringey and awkward.

Whether you're trying to troll or genuinely underage and retarded, either way, kill yourself.
>>
>>67632113
Kasich is about to start attacking him like crazy tomorrow, I don't see this happening
>>
>>67634042
sorry, but that spell has been broken. Trump shall prevail.
>>
>>67631989
This is actually pretty scary. Bernie supporters hate Hillary, but they love Bernie more. Their loyalty would override their reason.
>>
>>67634068
internet army, attack anon leaf!
>>
>>67634200
talking about the democrats side since theyre the ones that always talk about shit like that
>>
http://yournewswire.com/insider-reveals-the-shocking-person-who-is-trumps-vp-choice/

Trump already has his VP deal lined up
>>
>>67634068
In due time I will ;)
>>
Hillary will pick Julian Castro as her VP, that's practically been confirmed.

Trump will pick either Marsha Blackburn or Rick Scott
>>
>>67631962
implying there won't be a Bernie comeback
if it's Hilary trump it will be trump tho
>>
File: 1455362387223.jpg (434 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455362387223.jpg
434 KB, 768x1024
Trump/JEB 2016

It's just crazy enough to work
>>
>>67634289
that would have been the case until trump attacked soros
now its total war hell there even talks of an unholy curz rubio and clinton behind close doors alliance attack
>>
>>67634021
Besides the fact that she's a lying power hungry whore who just wants the words "first woman president" carved into american history before she dies and gets forgotten as the wife of that one president who got a blowjob in the oval office.

But I guess if Hilary supporters haven't figured that out by now there really is no hope for them.
>>
If Bill didn't already serve 2 terms, I would've loved to see him be Trump's VP, just to fucking BTFO Hillary. I could see him jumping ship for amnesty and guaranteed flights on his pedo-ventures.
>>
>>67631962

My guess is Trump-Carson v Clinton-Warren
>>
>>67634448
most hilary supporters ive talked about doesnt even care about that, they just support hilary because she's the candidate thats likely to get any real change since they like the current status quo
>>
In all seriousness, Hillary and Bernie probably brokered a P/VP deal months ago.

All basic logic says that Bernie is working for Hillary in some way.
>didn't attack on her email
>didn't attack on the unfair superdelegates
>vaguely attacked Hillary on being owned by Wall Street, but didn't attack hard enough
>apologized and stood up for Hillary every 5 seconds

Either that, or he truly is the biggest cuck of all time and gets off on defeat.
>>
>>67633930
Russia would be more more based on pure capitalism than the states.

Jesus. There's your dark timeline.
>>
>>67634537
First Woman President + First Native American woman of color VP
>>
File: 1456638055422.jpg (147 KB, 1810x620) Image search: [Google]
1456638055422.jpg
147 KB, 1810x620
>>67632725
Also just want to answer this. The only limits on a VP:
>Can't have been President for more than 6 years before
>Must be at least 35
>Must not be an immigrant
>Must not be a convicted felon

With that in mind, the candidate still needs to choose someone (or not, you don't need a Vice President, but they're helpful to win ideologue votes) who will be approved of by the public. Sarah Palin's horseshit cost John McCain a lot of votes, because if McCain died, America would be helmed by a crazy bitch, and everyone would be dead. Lincoln's decision to choose the Southerner Democrat Johnson won him a lot of votes that led to his inevitable victory in 1860. If he had chosen any other person, it's likely the race would've been much, much closer.
>>
>>67634281
That's exactly what is pushing people away from them at this point. The harder they go with that stuff, the better.
>>
>>67634068
Well, they did elect a guy who's TOP advisor is literally a soudi with high connections to the royal family.

You can't make this shit up.
>>
Trump really needs to take either a black or Hispanic Vp to broaden his appeal. He could even take Rubio to appease the establishment.
>>
>>67634821

>Rubio
Never in a million years. Rubio is everything Trump despises in a man. Weak, beta, controlled, and above all, a manlet.

Also, he's not going to pick a woman, black, hispanic, etc. just so he can get appeal. If he picks a white guy, he'll be called racist. If he picks a minority or woman, he'll be called pandering.
He can't win either way, so he'll just pick whoever has the most merit.
>>
>>67632342

Come on man, two candidates have left everyone in the dust. One because MAGA and the other bought the election long before it started.
>>
>>67634821
Carson
>>
>>67632583

>Trump is literally a racist, sexist and a bigot.

Even if it were true, this makes him unqualified how?
>>
File: 1383088609761.jpg (153 KB, 825x957) Image search: [Google]
1383088609761.jpg
153 KB, 825x957
>>67634993
Don't take the bait.
>>
>>67634719
>al gore

Would be a perfect opportunity to cleanse himself of the Clinton's wrong doing.

Imagine all the dirt he'd have.
>>
>>67634613
Nonsense. If that were true then Bernie would have given up and joined her as a unified force against the republicans.

He's just not an aggressive candidate. He tries to avoid the normal political shit flinging. Which is why he dismissed the email scandal early on and doesn't want to flip on it.
>>
File: Nephthys.jpg (15 KB, 160x240) Image search: [Google]
Nephthys.jpg
15 KB, 160x240
>>67634771
those people who are going away are mostly moderates who hate the bible circlejerking in republican side, the base on their side which consists of liberals and gimmedat blacks

Which begs me to raise the question why the Democrats wont field a moderate candidate with no baggage, they would have this election in the bag since most of the people running on both sides now are extremes and have tons of baggage, If they would have fielded a moderate they would have won this election back in december 2015
>>
>>67635165
Why would he do that? You have to give the public the illusion of choice. Put on a little false drama.

Plus, he's there to energize the base.
You think voters are going to come out and vote for Shillary? No.
But if it was a Shillary/Bernie ticket after being told months they're going to get free shit and that Bernie is the "underdog" fighting for them?
You bet your ass they will.

These are tactics as old as time, anon.
>>
>>67631989
If she did this, I think it's a pretty much guaranteed win for her. Sanders is a huge asset, and she must know that many Sanders supporters despise her.
>>
>>67635170
Hilary IS the moderate candidate. She's pushing super left right now to compete with Bernie, but she's going to touch the line and start running back to the center the second she wins the nomination. I guarantee it.

>>67635309
Seriously anon, you're tinfoiling like crazy right now. If the democratic establishment got what they wanted then Hilary would already be the nominee and Bernie would be off being irrelevant in congress where they want him. His campaign has been a thorn in their side.
>>
>>67635170
Trump is the moderate Democrat with no baggage. That's why some people who lose their candidate will shift to Trump. He only ran Republican because he knew he couldn't beat those stiffs.
>>
>>67635170
Trump not Bible-Thumping really is pulling back a lot of moderates to the Republican side. Hell, even Democrats are voting for him, simply because he could be the catalyst for the Republicans to stop being such religious fucktards, a change that started with Reagan.

The best Republicans, like Eisenhower, didn't let religion be a deciding factor in their policies, or even a major part. After the Catholic church shot itself in the foot, and the Protestants proved themselves ridiculous with the whole "video games are satanic" bullshit, a lot of Christians just fell out of the faith. Those people are likely to vote for either Sanders or Trump.
>>
Trump literally HAS to pick a VP in a minority group or he will get rekt in the main election.

Screenshot this, his VP will be either Carson or Gov. Susana Martinez, to get votes from both cumdumpsters and wetbacks.
>>
>>67632113
>he likes Kasich. He knows that Kasich

with Soros money ?
No thanks.
>>
>>67635647
No, he doesn't need them. He could choose Sessions as his VP, and it would only bolster his support. You're underestimating Trump's pull.
>>
>>67635309
Speaking of, Obama took two terms to implement Obamacare. How do these people think Bernie is going to implement 80 different free everything programs?
>>
>>67634448
Neo con shills hard at work for them shekkels.

Fear sweat runing down the forheads.
>>
The vice-presidency is a joke prize. He would be best off giving it to an enemy so he could keep an eye on them.

In a perfect world he would force Hillary to be VP so she can watch him investigate and expose her ill gotten gains until she tries to assassinate him, gets caught, then hung.
>>
>>67635539
>Hilary IS the moderate candidate. She's pushing super left right
yeah but wouldnt that bite her in the ass and besides she's still got that baggage from the whole email thing
>>67635638
>>67635646
im talking about a modern moderate democrat the one that panders to everyone even their most favorite base the illegals, think like a hilary candidate without the benghazi or email
>>
>>67635647
>Gov. Susana Martinez,

hows about the gov of florida ?
>>
>>67635647
DESIGNAT-
Oh wait
>>
>>67634448

Do Hillary supporters even exist? I live in a blue state and never met one.
Everyone feels the Bern or is on the Trump Train here.
>>
>>67635926

He's too bald.
>>
>>67631962

>Hillary

She's literally retarded if she doesn't pick Bernie. More likely though she'll pick a moderate, left-leaning Hispanic and hemorrhage younger voters, handing Trump the election.

>Trump

I have no idea. He's positioned himself as an alternative to Republicans like Cruz and Santorum, so I can't see him pandering with an evangelical. He doesn't need an attack dog like Biden, since he usually does that himself. If he's feeling especially ballsy I could see him picking a democrat, just to further piss off the RNC and possibly lure in the democrats disaffected with Hillary.
>>
>>67632583
huono trolli, vasuri
>>
>>67631962

Trump Picks Sanders.

CERN divides by zero.

Race War, Second Coming, Apocalypse and AYYY LMAO intervention occurs.

The pope announces an end to diddling kids and the official adoption of KEK as the religion of Western Europe.

/pol/ ascends and we get the best seats in the afterlife for our work on earth.
>>
>>67635388

Do you think a lot of those same supporters would still not vote for Hillary, becuase they would see that move by Sanders as selling out? I mean, most of his votes come from people who don't want a candidate "bought" by wallstreet, and Hillary is exactly that.

I think it would be a desperate move by sanders to take VP if you appeal to his humanity. If he would accept the position of VP I would be suspicious of his character at that point, and would probably write him off as a demagogue, and just another corrupt career politician.

It would be fun watching redd it explode though.
>>
>>67632848

Trump didn't call him out.

A fan video called him out and Trumps social media manager retweeted it, and then took it down later off Trumps facebook.
>>
>>67635945
Niggers predominantly vote for her by a huge margin. Because they don't know shit about politics and her name is Clinton so she wins by name recognition alone. It's no use reporting on Bernie's record being better than hers for black people because niggers don't follow politics. They'll never see it.

Other than that her demographic is old people. I voted for the caucus in my state and there wasn't anyone on the Hilary side under 30. I'd say half were probably over 50.
>>
>>67635851
hanged*
>>
>>67635975

Trump already is the Evangelical pick.

No idea how that happened, but there you go.
>>
>>67636382
...upside down until death
>>
>>67636434
>No idea how that happened, but there you go.
ISIS must die whatever the cost
boom instead hard-on for the evangelicals since they actually think isis is a threat to israel
>>
>>67631989
nah she won't pick that old kike who would be a pain in the ass all the time. Remember, most of the stuff she says during this election is only because of Sanders and not because she thinks it's true or the right thing to do, e.g. with the free trade agreements. She will probably pick the young, eloquent hispanic guy from Texas - Julian Castro.
>>
>>67635975
>I could see him picking a democrat, just to further piss off the RNC

I think that only works if Trump gets fucked out of the GOP nomination

Then, Jim Webb and on to victory.
>>
It's a shame Rand attacked Trump early on in the race. I would've loved to see a Trump/R/a/nd ticket
>>
File: smiling wrinkled man.png (33 KB, 341x337) Image search: [Google]
smiling wrinkled man.png
33 KB, 341x337
>wake up
>see Trump won 4/5 states

wew what a day boys
>>
>>67631962
>67631962
hoping for trump/sanders to be a ticket.
>>
TRUMP/CHRISTIE
TRUMP/CHRISTIE
TRUMP/CHRISTIE
TRUMP/CHRISTIE

8 YEARS OF BANTER
>>
>>67632583
finland stop

you're better than this
>>
>>67632583

This. The world needs a progressive president who defends the minorities and women. There isn't enough Asians or Africans in the world so they need more privileges to keep them protected.
>>
>>67637889
>>67637712
>>
>>67632848
So? Rothschild funded Nazi Germany and Allies in WWII. This don't mean shit.
>>
File: randy.png (278 KB, 471x497) Image search: [Google]
randy.png
278 KB, 471x497
>>67633224
>>
Real nigga hours
>>
>>67632583
Yeah mean words are far worse than...
Corruption
Rape
Hiding your husband's rape
Murder
Lying
Being a cuck and then killing witness
>>
>>67636620
Implying the commie won't be her pet if she gives him a treat.
>>
>>67632794

Seconding straya's wisdom.
This should be a rule for thaifags.
>>
File: 1454634063770.jpg (31 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1454634063770.jpg
31 KB, 333x333
what happens if trump announces bernie as his vp?
>>
>>67638706
landslide victory?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ptvlCFYwt34

Super Tuesday 3 round up. TRUMP TRAIN BABY

ALSO DONUT MAN CHRISTIE FOR VP
>>
>>67638706
Bernie wouldn't accept.
>>
File: 1456750541514.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1456750541514.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>67632583
>>
File: TRUMP MCMAHON 2016.jpg (52 KB, 594x424) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP MCMAHON 2016.jpg
52 KB, 594x424
>>67632053
only acceptable answer, plus I wanna see Bernie get fucked with a barbed wire steel chair or chokeslammed through a table by the undertaker
>>
>>67638706
Trump would win by a landslide.

Unfortunately, this wouldn't happen. But it would be hilarious to see Trump as president with his little cuck sidekick who does what he says
>>
>>67631962
>>67631962
I'm pretty sure Cruz will win if he wants to

in sort, because Trump can never get the majority of the votes and Rubio and Kasich will give their delegates and support to Cruz
>>
>>67631962
So do we get Bill as a first man if shillary wins?
>>
File: Trump announced VP.png (199 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Trump announced VP.png
199 KB, 630x420
>>67632053
>>67639295

This would be amazing
>>
>>67631962
Each other.
>>
File: 1457048666864.gif (2 MB, 240x426) Image search: [Google]
1457048666864.gif
2 MB, 240x426
it has to be someone even more frightening to the jews than trump himself, otherwise they will just kill him like they did with JFK and tried to do with reagan

so pretty much everyone that has been mentioned so far is no bueno
>>
>>67632078
Other way round is more likely.
>>
>>67639483
You need to ask?
>>
>>67636376
She was Obama's Secretary of State. If she was good enough for Obama, she's good enough for all the blacks who voted for him.
>>
Trump/Sanders is the best option.

The Nationalist and the Socialist, together again at last.
>>
File: TrumpWebb2016.png (357 KB, 448x634) Image search: [Google]
TrumpWebb2016.png
357 KB, 448x634
>>67631962
>Implying this wouldn't mean the highest voter turnout of all time
>Implying bipartisanism will not galvanize the people against the corrupt establishment
>Implying the cool calm experience of Jim Webb isn't the perfect accompaniment to Trumps erratic action and reaction freshness.
>Implying it wouldn't look like conservative Americans reaching out to on the fence liberals to help save the country together.

>Implying you wouldn't love this.
>>
>>67632810
>>67632951
>>67634034
>>67634993
>>67636104
>>67637712

Trump may be right about some things, but there is one big problem he misses completely, which is that we should all stop offending people.

Daily, thousands of people (mostly ethnic and sexual minorities) get verbally abused everywhere. In Trump's case, Mexicans and Muslims. We all need to stop offending people, literally.
>>
I hope Trump picks Cruz so I can laugh at all the cucks.
>>
>>67632342
Faggot
>>
File: 150624_jim_webb_gty_629.jpg (110 KB, 3000x1626) Image search: [Google]
150624_jim_webb_gty_629.jpg
110 KB, 3000x1626
>>67631962
WEBB
E
B
B
>>
>>67631962
Needs an actual military guy. Jim Webb is the go-to. If in need of a minority, find an intelligent woman or black male.
>>
File: trump-webb infographic.png (3 MB, 1691x2060) Image search: [Google]
trump-webb infographic.png
3 MB, 1691x2060
Pic related for Trump
Some bland establishment Democrap like Mark Warner or Martin O'Malley for Hillary.
>>
>>67632031
no, Carson isn't viable in politics. He's better off in private sector.
>>
Trump and Chris Christie. It seems like the logical choice.
>>
>>67644328
Not to mention he's legitimately fucking crazy. His endorsement is good for getting evangelicals behind Trump but he really does not belong in public office.
>>
>>67632253
It's not often a politician picks their rival as a running mate.
>>
>>67642810
>We all need to stop offending people, literally.
"no"
>>
>>67644345
>a businessman from New York bringing in the scandal-ridden former establishment favorite neo-con governor of New Jersey as a running mate
What new voters or demographics would this bring to the table, exactly? Christie is getting Attorney General, Trump offered it to him in exchange for becoming his sidekick for the next few weeks, there's nothing more to it than that.
>>
>>67642102
even bernie ?
>>
>>67632178
When did he say this?
Webb is so great guys
>>
>>67644727
see >>67644034
>“I would not vote for Hillary Clinton,” Webb said Friday during an interview on MSNBC after indicating he had not yet made up his mind about voting.

>When asked about Trump, the former candidate said, “I’m not sure yet, I don’t know who I’m going to vote for.”

>“The reason that Donald Trump is getting so much support right now is not because of racists, etc, etc. It’s beacuse people are seeing him as the only one who has the courage to step forward and say we’ve got to clean out the stables of the American governmental system right now. We’ve got to make it work”
>>
>>67635945
I have a feeling Hillary will be handed the nomination on a silver platter because she's the government's golden goose. There's blatant rigging and bias going on there. Way too obvious that she's their chosen one. That's the only reason she hasn't been sent to prison yet. She shouldn't even be allowed to run.
>>
>>67631962
If Hillary picks Elizabeth Warren, I will be the happiest American ever!
>>
>>67632583
lopeta paskapostaus
>>
>>67632583
L I T E R A L L Y

Do you want to join my country in the cuck cage? Theres more than enough room.
>>
>>67646915
>MAKE AMERICA LESBIAN AGAIN
>>
>>67631962

Is Mr. T still alive?
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.