[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America's politics in 2048. Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: future of america.png (89 KB, 858x403) Image search: [Google]
future of america.png
89 KB, 858x403
America's politics in 2048. Thoughts?
>>
>>67631036
Website?
>>
>>67631081
New York Times I think
>>
>>67631036
it will be worse than that much sooner than 2048
>>
>>67631036

Republicans could easily win jesus christ.
Most mexicans are conservative
They are catholic but have mostly the same stance on abortion, gay marriage as white republicans.
>>
>>67631036
>2048
The New York Times will be out of business before that happens.
>>
>>67631189
They don't lol.
>>
>>67631189
That may be true, but I think democrat identity politics and their desire to chain immigrate their entire family here trump their commitment to catholicism.
>>
>>67631189
If they were electing Yeb then I'd agree. But it looks like the nominee is going to win on the platform of building a wall.
>>
>>67631128
GOT IT
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/04/30/us/politics/presidential-math-demographics-and-immigration-reform.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0
>>
>>67631036
Not if they build a wall
>>
>Le turning Texas blue meme

Lol, the illegals can't vote and the hardworking legals hate illegals getting in scot-free. Never ever dumb austinites
>>
>>67631036
>>67631643

So looking at what happens when you move the "African American" slider around, it's pretty clear why Trump is not as pro-life as the other Republican candidates. Pragmatically speaking, if abortion was banned there'd be a lot more democrat voters being born every year.

The white slider is one that needs to be solved, though. How do we increase white birth rates? Is the Beta uprising the key?
>>
>>67633469
hardworking legals are cool as shit dude
but not the "my parents hopped the border and plopped me out so they can stay and receive benefits " legal
>>
>>67633317
It's already over. Whites have a low birth rate and latinos have a high birth rate
>>
>>67634223
Not that high, and not that low. It's immigration that's turning whites into a minority.

Besides that, the whole "hurrr hurrrr hurrr muh permanent progressive majority" shit is so stupid when the progressive platform simply cannot be sustained any longer. And it's a two party system. Republicans (or another non-Democrat party that arises) will learn how to win elections. If not, then secession will happen.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.