[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEDEN NO!: ''We are afraid'' - Swedish schoolchildren's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83
File: 1400768171748.png (1 MB, 1438x781) Image search: [Google]
1400768171748.png
1 MB, 1438x781
>More and more parents keep their children home from school, after children have been abused by newly arrived immigrant students who attend the Central School in Kristianstad.

>Children who are beaten, kicked, choked and suffer other degrading treatment - It has now become everyday life at the Central School in Kristianstad. The school has received a large number of new students from the recent asylum chaos, and has two preparatory classes for newly arrived immigrants.

>And it is the newly arrived immigrant children who create the problems.

>- My kids have been home since Wednesday, they have not felt safe and I have not wanted to force them there, says Malin, who is the worried mother of two boys who go to the school.

>The headmaster and teachers have urged the Swedish children to "walk away" if there are fights or conflict with immigrant children, a recipe that does not work.

>- When they leave, they are persecuted by this gang who call them bad words, they use a very abusive language towards children in second and third grade, says Malin, and adds:

>- When one of the boys said he did not want to play football because the immigrants cheat, two of them attacked him. It ended with this boy being completely covered in blood before some adults intervened.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2604/we-are-afraid-swedish-schoolchildren-s-desperate-letter-to-the-principal.html
>>
KILL
THEM
ALL
SWEDEN
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 512x384
SWEDEN NO!!
>>
>>67629473
wow racist much?
>not appreciating multiculturalism
>>
File: ram.webm (2 MB, 522x362) Image search: [Google]
ram.webm
2 MB, 522x362
SEND THEM BACK
>>
>>67629473
They deserved it. All of it.
>>
>>67629780
Not the little children, then children are innocent.
>>
I bet half those shitskins are in their 20s masquerading as 12 year olds.
>>
>>67629873
*the children

fuck
>>
>>67629473
by far the best funded school i ever went to was 99% black kids

they had a multimillion dollar moon landing simulator

yet the kids were still all total lunatics who didnt give a shit about learning anything

human kind is done, if we're doing all this to help these animals, only for it to be in vain, and we still dont get it

we're fucking done
>>
>>67629873
Obviously being a child doesn't make you innocent otherwise the immigrant children would be innocent too. They're already old enough to be pieces of shit.
>>
>>67629473
cuck parents keeping their feminized children home instead of letting them learn the hard way that you need to fight back when people fuck with you

this whole refugee crisis could have taught an entire generation of young europeans how to be men again. instead it looks like they'll just keep running away and letting their countries go down with a whimper. shame, really.
>>
Why can't Swedish school children accept cultural enrichment?
They must be taught this racism at home.
The state must take and reeducate these children!
>>
>>67629980
We're either going to fade away with a whimper, or things are going to get very bad, very quickly
>>
File: religionofpeace.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
religionofpeace.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>67629873
>muh children

>A
>>
File: shot.webm (3 MB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
shot.webm
3 MB, 850x478
>>67630068
MUH
>>
>>67630033
Have you seen inmigrant "children"?
How the fuck are kids supposed to stand up to them?
>>
File: shitedit.webm (3 MB, 850x482) Image search: [Google]
shitedit.webm
3 MB, 850x482
>>67630068
>>67630122
>CHILDREN
>>
>>67629473
This is what happens when you let too many women in the teaching industry.

I can just imagine the excuses the teacher makes for the immigrant children.

>6 year old cousin goes to school.
>Black kid is picking on him.
>He starts having panic attacks at home and ends up telling his mom what is going on.
>She goes to the school and has a meeting with teacher.
>"Your son reads too much. That is why "Dindu" picks on him."
>Teacher literally blames my cousin because he is smart while Dindu cant read and assaults the other kids.

That and numerous other stories iv heard from female teachers has made me want to home school my kids.
>>
File: filename.webm (3 MB, 852x476) Image search: [Google]
filename.webm
3 MB, 852x476
>>67630068
>>67630122
>>67630173
>>
>>67630063
Hoping for the latter so I can see white tears over their mutilated bodies, like the children across the Middle East and Africa they've been killing for CENTURIES
>>
>>67630017
Point taken.
>Gas them all so I can travel there safely one day
>>
>>67629473
>Kristianstad
Should just rename it to Islamabad
>>
File: val kristianstad.png (130 KB, 1897x954) Image search: [Google]
val kristianstad.png
130 KB, 1897x954
>>67629473
>Central School in Kristianstad.
I really don't understand why these people are so upset. They got EXACTLY what they voted for.

Getting pretty tired of all these whiners desu, unless you voted for SD you got no right to complain.
>>
>>67630192
WE NEED TO STOP BULLYING WHORES AND FAGGOTS AND NIGGERS FOR BEING SHITTY PEOPLE

nevermind the pale white kid who gets beat up for having good grades, we need to defend the ones who cant stop sucking dicks

women are fucking garbage
>>
>>67630258
All 6 Gorillion of them?
>>
File: image_70.jpg (14 KB, 284x395) Image search: [Google]
image_70.jpg
14 KB, 284x395
>>67629684

4/10
>>
>>67630017
18 year old immigrants claim to be 12 so they can go to school and ficki ficki young girls
>>
>>67629873
They're already contaminated
get rid of them all already, sweden is a lost cause
>>
File: just kids.png (702 KB, 612x510) Image search: [Google]
just kids.png
702 KB, 612x510
>>67629893
This
>>
Send in the SoO
>>
>>67630192
I already have a separate savings account (at age 22) for my children's private school fund, it's not cheap but it's worth it
>you get what you pay for
>>
>>67629473

So where the hell do white people move to avoid all this bullshit? Canada is packed to the gills with immigrants and the number is constantly rising. I assume the same is true about Europe in general. And Australia. Is NZ the last bastion of white refuge? Or perhaps eastern Europe - Poland, Hungary, Czech? Where should we go?
>>
The funny thing is Swedes think Americans are barbaric and their cities are unsafe. White Americans from NY or Chicago would consider native Swedes weak, naïve and devoid of common sense. Now Swedes are up to their necks in not basketball Americans, and not with a robust police force or urban ghettos, but full on shitskin animals straight from source with unarmed cuckpolice and these niggers are living in government funded hostels in small villages! Swedish media must be so trusted and so tricky to prevent an armed uprising at this point. Every fucking town in Sweden is like a mini Rotherham except Swedes are completely fixated on the idea it's acceptable because a couple of them only raped over the pants or something so they're gud bois.

The pendulum has to swing again, I'm calling it by 2030 Sweden will be over there measuring skulls and 2 miles from malmo there'll be a giant mound of earth and charcoal where NOTHING HAPPENED.
>>
YOU HAVE TO FORCE THEM TO THE TABLE
>>
>>67630156
tribal mentality. they're the majority. if all of those brown pieces of shit of all ages knew that fucking with any white swedish kid of any age would get their head stomped in by massive groups of swedish kids, led by the older ones, it would stomp. fight back proactively, bully the refugee fucks before they have the chance to do it to you. they're impoverished third world manlets, two or three 12-13 year old swedish kids could easily beat the fuck out of them if they actually grew a spine.
>>
>>67630033
There is a difference between letting your child learn some tough life lessons and subjecting them to systematic abuse
>>
>>67629757

Barbarians literally at the gates, complete with battering ram.

And the Europeans do nothing.

Europe deserves its fate.
>>
>>67629473
They are sacrificing their own children. Holy hell, how disgusting and pathetic can this nation be? And they have the audacity to complain about Eastern Europe.

Wake up morons, your children will die in your hands you filthy cowards!
>>
>>67630369
You need to move somewhere with a cold climate, it's really the only solution.
Think Alaska, Russia, Siberia etc
Most Africans and Asians do not like the cold
>>
>>67630395
>by 2030
My bet's on 2022, desu famalam
>>
File: 1403067341649.jpg (98 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1403067341649.jpg
98 KB, 1024x768
>>67629473
I grew up in Hawaii, when I started getting abused by natives and pacific islanders in public school my dad immediately put me in an expensive private school. The school was about half white, half Japanese, I was never harassed at school again.
Learn to deal with diversity the right way.

>mfw all the faggot, white leftists at that school complained about the lack of diversity
>>
>>67630437
>they're the majority
According to data provided by the leftists in power, not on the ground
>>
>>67630369
Don't plan on going anywhere. Hold territory and wait for political winds to change, it's inevitable
>>
>>67630192
Why don't any of the kids beat up the dindu?
>>
The weak should fear the strong.
>>
>>67630063
If you look at Europe I think we're fading away.
Looking at what's happening I realise we already had our race war and we lost, and nobody ever realised what's happening.
People call it an invasion, but raping our women and children with no consequence, shooting us in the streets, and all the while we cannot speak out against it. This is not the action of an invasion, this is the actions of an occupying force.
>>
>>67630369
>So where the hell do white people move to avoid all this bullshit?
Become a mormon or something. Then you can send your kids to a almost 100% white mormon school.
>>
File: gustav.png (211 KB, 2514x1354) Image search: [Google]
gustav.png
211 KB, 2514x1354
>>67629473
Reminds me of this video from Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdSsJQ-fvOU
>>
>>67630369

Not NZ bro, we are 70% white and dropping fastish, mainly because of race mixing. We are pretty relaxed when it comes to fucking people.
>>
>>67630192
It happens everywhere dude, this happened last week to my niece

>Smartest kid in her class, always getting straight A's
>5 rapefugees kids join her class, they obviously don't speak a word of dutch
>Teacher is too lazy to spend attention to them, so she makes them sit with my niece
>Team project happens so my niece has to work together with them
>15 minutes in she goes to the teacher to explain nicely that they don't understand her and she would like to sit in different group

She got punished for it... she actually got punished for being "racist" when all she did was ask to sit out because it was pointless anyways. That's the fucking disgusting thing that happens all over the world right now.

Thankfull my brother and his wife went apeshit to that teacher (according to my brother even looked like the typical SJW) and the principal, and they're now having a second teacher to look for them rapefugees, but my niece who's fucking 9 still had to be put through that, and had to write "i won't be racist to people of a different origin" or some bullshit like that for 2 hours. Fuck these people
>>
>>67630501

I am not interested in living in a log cabin up north. I want to belong to a fully developed society with all the amenities that the West has invented and should have the right to retain. I need a country that is free from these barbarians. Living in Siberia and shitting in a bucket is no solution.
>>
>>67630192
tell your cousin to smash the niggers face in with some mates.
>>
Kind of racist from these kids. Equal education opportunity, anyone??

So what if these kids have to study with a bunch of young adults who were mistaken as being kids?? They're REFUGEES for Christ's sake.
>>
>>67630395

Europeans have had that 'Americans are racists--theyre the problem, not the niggers" superiority complex forever. Its hard not to want to say I told you so.
>>
>>67629473
A scorpion asks a frog to carry it across the river....

Sweden will burn and they will serve as an example to the idiocy of unfiltered immigration.
>>
>>67630630
lol what the fuck does she live in bruxelles or something
>>
File: 1457827792133.webm (1 MB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
1457827792133.webm
1 MB, 720x406
>>67629473

You know, everytime I hear about this, I imagine just how many Hitlers are made these days.

Just imagine, all the madness that these children have been subjected too

Imagine their political views once they're grown up.

That's the only positive thing this madness has accomplished.

It gave birth to a bunch of Hitlers.

And the only thing in their way, are a bunch of limpwristed leftist cucks.
>>
File: 1403580489374.png (192 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1403580489374.png
192 KB, 500x500
>>67630667
>>
>>67629473
They deserve it. Swedes deserve everything.

>refugee welcome
>>
>>67629473
>tfw you will probably never light a flamethrower and cook a crowd of unruly border hopping kebabs

Race war when?
>>
>>67630546
because they would get ruined by the school system
>>
>>67630328
>35 year old immigrants claim to be 12 so they can go to school and ficki ficki young girls

fixed
>>
>>67630540
>wait for political winds to change, it's inevitable

Not in Canada. We're as bad as Sweden I think, and with people rejecting Harper and loving Trudeau, it's only going to get worse. In my town, Toronto, white people are now technically the minority, less than 50%.

There won't be a Shoah over here. Their numbers are too big and Canadians are too blue pilled.
>>
>>67630650
Well, to be realistic, you only have rights as long as you exercise them. Living in a cold climate is the safest solution, otherwise it's time for you to invest in moats, alligators, and auto-cannons
>>
>>67630369
Norway still has hope, but we need more white people until it is too late.

Our main capital has been taken over tho, but like I said, there is still hope.

But if we get 150000+ immigrants this year like Sweden gets every damn year, we are fucked.

Please, to every white person who reads this, try to move to Norway. You will probably get a lot of welfare money. Every nigger and muslim gets enough to buy a BMW and weed everyday, so yeah.

Please save my country fellow white men.
Death to muslims.
>>
>>67630033
Have you read the article? The school is 90% nigger they can't fight back
>>
>only sources for story is an actual neo-nazi propaganda site, and prison planet

Buffoonery.
>>
File: YES.jpg (1 MB, 2016x4154) Image search: [Google]
YES.jpg
1 MB, 2016x4154
>>67630347
>>
>>67630033
>be Swedish 9 year old
>get new brown people at my school every day
>they're all complete shitheads to everyone else
>lunch time
>in the cafeteria line waiting for my estrogen pill with complementary cup of Abdul the janitor's semen to get it down
>some of the new kids start getting in my face
>one of them punches me in the mouth
>saw a teacher turn away once it happened
>figure I've had enough of this
>focus all of my Swedish pride into my fist and punch him back
>barely phases him
>but he starts screaming like a banshee anyways
>the teacher immediately comes over to make sure he's okay
>gets very angry with me and takes me to the office
>principal calls my parents and tells them what I've done
>sentenced to 3 weeks in the schoolyard stocks
>all of the new brown kids get to use me to show them how great Swedish culture is
>Abdul the janitor uses me to relieve himself during the night shift

Yeah fighting back sounds like a great plan. It works over here because we arent a complete lost cause yet, over there do you really think these kids can defend themselves without serious repercussions?
>>
>>67630725
Politics are a pendulum, it's just a matter of time until it swings the other way.

Part of the reason I don't trust Germany enough to live there. Once the tide turns they will go all out against whoever their enemy is at that time, and I don't wanna be caught in that mess, especially when it comes to such a blindly obedient people as the Germans are...
>>
>>67630546

19 to 1 odds are pretty shitty.

>Swedes a minority
>At the meeting with the principal yesterday, parents were told that between 90 and 95 percent of the students at the school now are children of foreign origin.
>>
>>67630667
I love it when you guys take advantage of your flag to make posts like that.
>>
>>67630527
When the men Swedish women call Nazis today get power, the women will do what thry do best and quickly conform, becoming fascist housewives in a matter of months to a couple of years. It all depends on when the tact and determination of right wing nationalists starts to pay off. Could be 2022, could be sooner or later. Either it will happen or Sweden will balkanise though, it is impossible for whites to tolerate these shitskins. Hell it would be a fucking struggle for Europe to accept a multiracial replacement policy if the immigrants were Japanese. Shitskins are just impossible.
>>
>>67630347
hilarious image. They look like they are in their 40s.
>>
>>67629473
Hope that it makes the kids tough. Maybe they will stop being a bunch of pussies and fight back.
>>
>>67630475

You're one to talk you maple slurping faggot. You're fucking doomed and you know it
>>
>>67630579
I seriously feel for the UK and the rest of Europe. Even though I am a minority here in brown Southerm California (im aryan as fuck) I feel bad for you all. You are literally being occupied by an invading force and only can be ostracized for speaking out. God help the UK, US, and Europe.
>>
>>67630880
You jews are a smart bunch.
>>
>>67629473
This is good actually, i know about 5 people with """racist""" views and 4 of them had childhood experience of shitskin violence
>>
File: Sweden today.jpg (359 KB, 1632x976) Image search: [Google]
Sweden today.jpg
359 KB, 1632x976
>>67630890
JUST

>- The principal told us at the meeting that one must have an understanding for this, as they have left the war, they are perhaps born in refugee camps and may have traumatic backgrounds, she says and continues:

>Then I asked the headmaster and wondered how to explain to my children that it is okay to become a little strangled or beaten, or they say go home and "fu@k dad's di@k", and to feel sorry for them because they come from war. I do not understand how I can explain this to my children?
>>
>>67630650
>I want to belong to a fully developed society with all the amenities that the West has invented and should have the right to retain.
Oh yeah? WELL SO DO THE REFUGEES, QUEUE UP!
>>
>>67630537
i highly doubt they outnumber native swedish kids in that school.

really though that's not even the issue. the main problem is that the psychology of western civilization in general would never allow for a true victory over the foreign hordes. we're held back by empathy. it's like when you see a man kicking a stray dog that bit him. logically you know that it was the proper response, but your gut reaction will be to feel pity for the dog. even if europeans were to start rising up against the migrants i think once they felt their own strength and saw just how thoroughly they could crush the invaders they would stop short. they would feel bad for them. and the problem would never really be fixed. it would be like fingers in a leaky dyke, europeans sporadically fighting back against the worst of the worst but never finishing the job because they don't have the stomach to deal with some of the less overtly violent of them. it's a sad state of affairs, and it makes me think that the demographic shift is probably permanent.
>>
>>67630890
>>67630796
What the fuck happened? This is nightmare fuel from the Communist Manifesto
>>
File: gfgfgf.jpg (13 KB, 296x300) Image search: [Google]
gfgfgf.jpg
13 KB, 296x300
>>67630725
Thank you sweden! MAGA!
>>
>>67630626

>Racemixing

It's because of the chinks and islanders. We would have successfully bred the Maori out by now if it wasn't for the rest of the world fucking shit up for us
>>
>>67630849
>leftist media reporting something like this
>>
>>67630576
Exactly. Blacks are proof of alpha genetics theory.

There was this Tyrone who went to my school. He never touched a weight in his life, never worked out, I even asked him how he got his physique one time and he said he didn't do anything, the only sport he played was football (soccer) occasionally.

I remember seeing him at the local health club (was a gym/tennis/swimming place one weekend back then and he was absolutely ripped, perfect insertions, BROAD SHOULDERS and NARROW HIPS, VASCULAR AS FUCK. This was a guy who NEVER lifted (again, i confirmed it with him + he wasnt the type to lie anyway), yet he looked better THAN ANY GUY IN THE LOCKER ROOM. I asked him if he'd been working out and he asked he hadnt, he'd just been swimming. I remember just laughing after he left - why do betas even TRY to compete with guys like that? It's funny because he wasn't absolutely covered in muscle like most obsessed bloated gymcels, it's just he had the ideal SKELETON, BONE STRUCTURE and MUSCLE INSERTIONS. ALL THINGS ENTIRELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS. That was an early major redpill for me, realising that genetics, not lifting, nor roids, nor effort are what determine aesthetics.

Another funny thing I realised that day was hlw pathetic /pol/fags are for even THINKING they have a chance. Yeah, I'm sure your "Aryan princesses" will reeeeallly prefer your "proud nationalist Christian morality" and powerlifting (FUCKING LMAO) to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.
>>
>>67630896
Israeli /pol/acks are top tier posters, none of them are reddit shills because reddit is so anti-Israel so they're almost always far right reactionaries redpilled on the holocost and some banterous cunts too.
>>
>>67631079
At this point I would feel zero guilt for exterminating niggers and sandniggers.
>>
File: DSC_3690_1000.jpg (276 KB, 1000x662) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3690_1000.jpg
276 KB, 1000x662
>>67630626

But are you accepting civilized people? Or wild dindus off of boats? To be honest, it's not a race thing with me at all. What I can't stand is the savage, coarse, anti-social behavior that's exhibited in the majority of the people from developing world. If you guys are only accepting educated, civilized people, instead of pic related, I'd still come over.
>>
Who cares, this school has been 90%+ non white for a while.
>>
File: 1454814674877.png (199 KB, 791x363) Image search: [Google]
1454814674877.png
199 KB, 791x363
>>67629632
fpbp

fucking

/thread
>>
>>67631138
Fuck off Katie
don't you have some black dick to suck or did you already sucked all the black guys in London
>>
>>67630173
>>67630122
>>67630068

Wtf is this shit? Looks like a CoD montage some fat, 12 yo retard would make to 'let the bodies hit the floor'.
>>
>>67631138
I mean unless you're body is retarded in terms of bones structure you'll still look better at low body fat with some muscle. You just won't look like magazine tier.
>>
File: 1453664251667.jpg (191 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1453664251667.jpg
191 KB, 1000x1333
Can anybody post more articles and pics related to the refugee crisis?

I've been looking for whatever articles I can find
>>
>>67630672
You're tarring us all with one brush. Would be like me saying you Americans have always been jingoistic nigger loving fatties.
>>
>>67630359
>lowlife degenerate with tattoos

Every time
>>
>>67631079

This school has been 90%+ immigrants for a long time.
>>
File: to-the-left.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
to-the-left.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
>>67630258
I think you're lost, Tumblr is down the hall and to the left.
>>
>>67630437
Then the children get taken away from their parents and the parents go to jail.
>>
>>67631138

I have a friend who is white and is also muscular without ever working out. If you look at worlds strongest man competition it is literally only slavs and nordics in the top. Perhaps anglos are just weak genetically but don't project on real whites.
>>
File: 1343044901531.gif (166 KB, 160x119) Image search: [Google]
1343044901531.gif
166 KB, 160x119
>>67630395
>there'll be a giant mound of earth and charcoal where NOTHING HAPPENED.
>>
>>67630068
>>67630122
>>>67630173
>WUB WUB WUB
>>
>sweden
>>
>>67630579
The occupying force are the globalist elites and their brainwashed helpers, the muzzies would be gone already otherwise
>>
File: 1432829324920.jpg (51 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1432829324920.jpg
51 KB, 550x413
>>67631138

Well that is enough /pol/ for one night. Just nuke Europe, NK, and the Middle East already.
>>
>>67630359
Sweden's last chance.
>>
>>67630298

People are generally Good Samaretards as long as it doesn't effect them in any negative way. When they start feeling the effect of their "good" actions, they start acting all surprised.
>>
>>67630967

We cherry picked ours. We took people who escaped Syria years ago and had settled in Turkey. They were the first wave of emigrants, people who had the wealth and education to have that luxury. These people had background checks. They were vetted. And we took only 25,000.

In contrast, Europe is getting the worst of the lot. The poorest, least skilled, least verified, most barbarous "Syrians" out there. People with no passports or history. Millions of them. They're going to really fuck up Europe.
>>
>>67630475
In the full video after they break down the gate the armed forces tear gas the everloving fuck out of them. Screaming mudslides everywhere. Glorious.
>>
>>67631308
Eddie Hall is a 26 year old powerlifter from Stoke who hold the record for deadlifting 1124 pounds. Britain has also had 2 winners of World's Strongest Man and a 6 time Mr Olympia. Get back in your cuckshed, Sven.
>>
>>67631529
>going to
You best start believing in cucksheds canuck...
>>
>>67630068
Where can I find these videos with sound?
>>
>>67631098
The Maori are bros though.
Also, wanting to breed out the native people while not getting outnumbered by immigrants is total hypocrisy, especially given that the 19th-century Maori saw us in the same way that we see asians, buying out large amounts of land and quickly flooding the population.
>>
>>67630817

I should research this.

I would love to live in Norway and be a responsible, contributing, law-abiding, well-integrated citizen.
>>
>>67631576
I also liked how there are women and kids there just close enough to choke a little for the western mainstream media.
>>
>>67630033
As soon as the kids stand up the immigrants will call in their bros and go 4 on 1
>>
>>67629473
It's like letting wolves mingle among sheep. Sweden has two options:
- Deport the wolves
- Turn the swedish sheepish mush into muscle.

Preferably both.
>>
The day of the horse and arrow is upon us.
West is ripe for conquest.
The Khan shall ride soon
>>
>>67629473
poor migrants, being abused to the state of violence
>>
>>67631318
as for a infodump, ive got a couple of videos and articles ive been compiling in case i want to inform some friends or people who are interested in the whats going on

i called it a frequently asked sources, and i know how fag it sounds but hey, dont care

Frequently asked sources

>"Where's the source when it comes to german laws of refugees?"
->http://www.bamf.de/EN/Migration/AsylFluechtlinge/Fluechtlingsschutz/fluechtlingsschutz-node.html

>"But theyre just poor people with nowhere to go... they just wanna work and be good abiding citizens who will go with our rules"
Europe
->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c4Rvz5stHE
Sweden
->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9up0CLLPPpo
Spain
->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nOoApMMz88
->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2c2VGojpj4
->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxdF3ajQzho
Italy
->http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fX73ggsMNEI
Greece
->http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XOpKBslt0vQ
->http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AB6G1MxMeX4
->https://youtu.be/duq4EiXVhJ8
Hungary
->http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EhON-CB7liM
->https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t8NDImiea5U
>France
->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y28zkxUtUs
->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds9D86mFypE
>Germany
->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeQypHTa4wU
->https://youtu.be/jlm2YGuKfcg

PS: some have been deleted, some may be irelevant, but ive been trying to save what i can find of use in pol. if anyone cares enough about dig through some of the links and maybe u can find something good
>"They respect us and appreciate our efforts to help them"
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbTSdUdQeLY
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=30e_1440698507
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_BQ-4WfK8A
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=344_1441354394
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=c4c_1441294833

>"NO GUNS OR EVIL THINGS ARE COMING!!"
->https://youtu.be/xn-UCR5p0y0
>>
>>67631581

Two exceptions that prove the rule, your saxon part has enriched your inbred genepool a bit.

Besides you are the cuck for trying to claim blacks are genetically superior. It is funny because never hear that in Sweden because here we have the best genes that whites have to offer and we trash the niggers.
>>
>>67631608
I like how proud Maoris are but nigger culture is taking them to a shit place and man are they impulsively violent.
>>
>>67631697

Shut up, duchy.
>>
So this will go on and on, whites will move out into white rural areas while large cities import and breed more foreigners, mainly Muslim. This will no doubt lead to conflict and eventual civil war, the only question is when. Anyone have an opinion?
>>
>>67631357

Like 50% of guys have tattoes here.
>>
>>67631576

Goddamn someone post that!

But, the real question is, in all that chaos, did the invaders run away from the guards or past the guards towards Berlin?
>>
>yfw Sweden put the rapefugees feelings and needs before their own children's safety
>the country is literally cucked, not even memeing, Sweden is literally Cuckoo - the country
>>
File: tmp_1450259188716-253128629.jpg (182 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1450259188716-253128629.jpg
182 KB, 680x960
This is the crop that has grown from feminism.Educated 'free', women do not want to have babies, it ruins there social lives and since women are a majority in western countries and are more likely to vote than men, governments kow tow to there wishes.

This leads to a fall in population growth and an aging population. The only way governments have found to correct this is immigration.

Cunts do what cunts do.
>>
>>67631138

Wow, are you really stupid enough to believe a dindu when he speaks obvious lies? I'm betting you believed him when he said his dad bought him the bicycle he was riding, too, right?
>>
>>67630811
Hang in there leafbro. Daddy trump might annex you if you're lucky.
>>
>>67631318
>>67631707
>"Theyre just gonna stay a few years and go back to ur countrys
->https://youtu.be/fciZrDUSZlI
->https://youtu.be/U0nDyyI7Om0
->https://youtu.be/TdXJvz7PyVw
->http://renegadetribune.com/the-refugee-crisis-and-the-creation-of-greater-israel/

>"BUT THE POOR DEAD BABY!!"
->http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZUuoaq1MLM
->http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/aylan-kurdi-drowned-boys-father-accused-of-being-people-smuggler-in-charge-of-boat-that-crashed/story-fni0cx4q-1227523270638

>"BUT WE NEED MORE PEOPLE CUS BIRTHRATES"
http://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/74795/umfrage/jugendarbeitslosigkeit-in-europa/
Part 3
>"OH BUT ISLAM IS GOOD RELIGION OF PEACE, NO ONE THERE AGREES WITH TERRORISM, RAPE AND KILLING"
->http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
->http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=164_1441617119
->http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2c6_1441777235
->https://video.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xlf1/v/t42.1790-2/11945890_796733237102112_1071286419_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjUyNywicmxhIjoxNTYzfQ%3D%3D&rl=527&vabr=293&oh=e919ddbd39c9ff6bc83125d73325e8c9&oe=55F04FDF
->https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
->http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c71_1424546732
->https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
->https://youtu.be/fQBsFUBqgEU
->http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=220_1441923533

>"Oh most refugee's are syrian and they only come because theyre country is torn apart"
->http://www.wsj.com/articles/young-men-in-senegal-join-migrant-wave-despite-growing-prosperity-at-home-1434127244
->http://www.baka.com.au/world/migrant-crisis-pakistanis-others-dumping-ids-to-become-syrian-20150906-gjggcn.html
>>
>>67631419
We're talking about two different things. The guy at my school wasbt built like a powerlifter or bodybuilder or anything - he just had that VASCULAR, DOM look. Great shoulder to waist ratio, perfect body. I have no doubt your friend is big and strong but he doesn't have that RAW, MASCULINE PHYSIQUE. You could literally FEEL the testosterone, the sex appeal emanating from him. Why do you think women vote so liberally? Its not because they care about "equality", it's because they dream of ETHNIC DICK!
>>
>>67631288
real isis propaganda video.

>>67631434
kek

>>67631602
i dont have sauce anymore, it was from an upload that has been deleted.

>>67631767
its gone m8, was from a live showing i uploaded

maby i need to start saving sauce.
>>
>>67630609
Funny how the thumbnail alone already triggers me
>>
>>67631818

Did you prep the bull, britcuck?
>>
>>67631318
>>67631801
>"They will respect our morals and culture (even if we arent like theyres)"
->http://www.thelocal.de/20150626/refugee-school-calls-for-uniform-modesty
->https://youtu.be/KVWAIKoatWM
->http://www.infowars.com/german-schools-order-girls-not-to-wear-short-skirts-to-avoid-offending-muslim-migrants/
->https://youtu.be/E9L_zEZflFQ
->https://youtu.be/-sTvZBRqQOw
->http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb2_1442088038

>"Everyone is helping!"
->http://www.mercycorps.org/articles/turkey-iraq-jordan-lebanon-syria/quick-facts-what-you-need-know-about-syria-crisi
->http://time.com/4025187/arab-states-syrian-refugees/
->http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-building-jordan-border-fence-wont-accept-refugees-n422676
->http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34132308

>"People do want them to come!"
->http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=667_1440430202
->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRZiTreKcCk
->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f0AZtD5VvM
->https://youtu.be/kjvF6KeVsKE

LAST PART. Old ass dump I had, I dunno bunch of it is probably dead
>>
>>67631782
Believe what you want but he was a nice guy by all accounts. Friendly, honest, didn't have an ego (I guess he didn't need to). I know explaining this is pointless because you're just an insecure, angry racist.
>>
File: horatiuscropped_2549.jpg (29 KB, 350x370) Image search: [Google]
horatiuscropped_2549.jpg
29 KB, 350x370
>>67630475
They're standing there with riot shields, literally the next best thing to a Roman shield, holding the fucking line. That's pretty badass. Not as good as, say, opening fire, but the rope day hasn't come yet.
>>
>>67631783
>Daddy trump might annex you

Fingers crossed.
>>
>>67631716
Except Stoke isn't even where the Saxon migrations landed and the native Britons had many rare Scandinavian haplogroups like U5a indicating a flow of genes from Scandinavia before the 5-8th century Angle, Saxon, Jute, Norse, Dane, Norwegian and Frisian migrations. Even Northern Ireland has shit loads of rare I1 and I2 influences.
>>
>>67631767
https://youtu.be/kGezwC68BMs
Should be it.
>>
>>67631907

They should have gassed them the moment they saw the barbarians attacking the barricades.
>>
>>67630059
>>67630855
How much must these refugees be laughing?
>>
File: Whites love themselves.jpg (182 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
Whites love themselves.jpg
182 KB, 960x1200
>>67631818

How come you called me a cuck when you are quite clearly an interracial cuck fetisch lowlife. Besides you are wrong I meant just what you wrote in your post, my friend has almost no bodyfat, nice muscular physique, he always takes off his shirt at parties to get women and nah you are wrong about women wanting ethnics, studies prove that all women of all races preffer white men, except pacific islanders.

Whites are the most likely to preffer someone of their own race, men being less likely then women.
>>
>>67630880
The sad thing is, these economic immigrants are more deserving of a holocaust than the average Jew did.

And they probably won't get it.
>>
>>67631727
19th century Maori were one of the most respectable races in history, they had a matured culture and elaborate combat strategies as well as the ability to play a role in politics, despite still having a tribal lifestyle.
I'd say a mixture of racist governments and overly sympathetic governments is why they've fallen from grace.
>>
File: 1455094815448.jpg (193 KB, 859x868) Image search: [Google]
1455094815448.jpg
193 KB, 859x868
>>67629473
I bet that the swedes will just take these cids to custody because they obiously have learned their racistic attitudes from their parents. after this they will be sent to a camps where the delights of diversity and tolerance are forced upon them by Muhammed and Abdullah.

Sweden, you fucked up cunt!
>>
>>67631138
Ur the same troll who posted the Arabs taking European women thread a couple days ago. Noob
>>
>>67631357
>Weak loser faggot complaining online about how people aren't all prettied up for him
Every time.

They've already saved two little girls from rapes.
http://mvlehti.net/2016/03/15/soldiers-of-odinrescued-little-girls-from-hands-of-two-assaulting-arabs/
>>
>>67631967

Good good good...fuck them all. Literal barbarians.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>67630475
It was the barbarians at horses who ruined Rome.
>>
File: 453423.jpg (53 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
453423.jpg
53 KB, 640x360
>>67629473
>At the meeting with the principal yesterday, parents were told that between 90 and 95 percent of the students at the school now are children of foreign origin.

That school is finished. It's toast.

All the Swedish students will relocate to other schools. I just hope the vast majority of ethnic Swedish teachers at the shit hole abandon it also.
>>
>>67631199

Yeah it's mainly civilised people but we have an annual refugee quota of 750 per year so there are a few people who get in that way. There has been a couple of incidents with refugees, one Somali guy hijacked a couple of people and ended up getting shot by the cops, and another African chick tried to hijack a plane, but in general we do a better job of integrating them into our country because we are controlling the flow of them.
>>
>>67629632
Gonna have to agree with this.
Jesus christ, those kids need a fucking ass whooping.
>>
>>67631900
You're literally a cuckhold m8, lynch yourself. You don't belong here, this is a place for men who are keen and true without compromise. Your anti-wayciss whining and anecdotes are worthless in this place. Go beg for gold from the betas at le reddit fagotron, reactionaries are talking and you cannot comprehend.
>>
>>67632051

I don't think that that paper can be regarded as reliable. I don't even know if those reported events are true. If they are, then they would be covered by mainstream media, if only local media, and those should be the sources cited, not white supremacist blogs and the like.
>>
>>67629473
its good, maybe little swed cucks will grow some balls and learn how to be man
>>
>>67631052
Is this some sort of cultural appreciation towards traditional nigger festivals? The sheboons are all wearing the same dress
>>
>>67631996
Perhaps, but maybe their grandchildren will. They'd really be testing their luck if they plan to stay in Germany permanently.
>>
>>67629757
and when they broke through every last one of them was machinegunned down - right?
>>
>>67631138
Britcuck
>>
>>67631052
>JUST
Just what?
>>
File: tmp_1450946959637-117896451.jpg (95 KB, 686x456) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1450946959637-117896451.jpg
95 KB, 686x456
>>67632129
Nope, christianity destroyed Rome.
>>
>>67630817
But, white people can't immigrate without specialized skills and money... only niggers can do that.
>>
>>67632250
Now that quote is full of shit
>>
>>67631907
Someday I want to get a riot shield, just because it's one of the most badass pieces of combat equipment in existence.
Still wouldn't be as amazing as a railgun that just sprays out ball bearings after accelerating them in a circular tube making a death hose that rips all to shreds, but large and incredibly tough shields sound fun.

>>67632147
We have a refugee quota?
How does that work?
>>
>>67629473
>society becomes pussified
>invites brutes to live among them
>youngest generation gets the worst of the situation
>someone snaps, fights back
>segregation occurs
>youngest generation grows up disdainful of invading populous

The left is further right than us all. They had the foresight to create the Fourth Reich.
>>
>>67632240

FUCK
>>
>>67631449
HaaHAHaHAhAHaHahaha

Oooh my gawd! Sweden in one news!
>>
>>67632051
>butthurt tattooed degenerate hurling baseless insults because he can't deal with the truth

I would destroy you if we ever met
>>
>>67632320
Ok just fuck

Fuck what?
>>
>>67629980
This was my experience too. The school district with 80% black and Latino hadstate of the art buses and had brand new schools.
>>
>>67632301
Swedecuck kill yourself
>>
>>67631992
I didn't, the other guy did. And LOL at using studies from OkCupid and shit to prove "wh-whites are the most popular!!". Okay Sven. Everyone knows online dating is a place where single mothers and past prime women go to find their beta providers. If you want to do that, be my guest. Hey, maybe you'll get to raise one of Tyrone's kids!

Lmao at you. if they likes whites so much then why are ethnic guys literally WORSHIPPED by Swedish women? Face it, your entire country's purpose is to take LONG, DOM BBC. Why are you bitching? I wish I was from Sweden, plenty of hot girls BEGGING for ethnic shaft. Lmao! Sweden is long dead. Bringing in the most sexually virile men (look it up) was a big mistake for you guys, your girls literally couldn't resist ethnic penetration.
>>
>>67632250
Losing their Roman identity/race
Sexual liberation of their women.
Jews probably also.

If it wasn't for Christianity preserving Rome and its knowledge we would've had to start from scratch.
>>
>>67632000

Don't make excuses for them bro. Maoris are just like other people, they have their fuckheads as well. They have one of the fastest growing converts to Islam in the country, and have at least one person who supports ISIL openly.

I know and am related to plenty of Maoris, some good people, some pretty shit, but still people.
>>
>>67631138
>Tyrone who went to my school... said he didn't do anything

I really doubt that.
>>
Pussy ass kids need to fight back.
>>
>>67632401
>Sexual liberation of their women.
What MRA propaganda have you been swallowing?
>>
WHYYYYYYYY DO YOU ALLOW THIS. FUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>67632236
>kraut calling the roastbeef black
Kek. Also r8 my homemade sauerkraut you lovable cuck
>>
>>67631449

Too bad they don't care half as much about saving themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>67632336
>>
>>67632230
not really. one guy got caught it the razor wire
first time they used a pole to break though, then the police took it (from under the gate.) a few minute later they started another ram (was pic related>>67629757
). nothing happened when i was recording, then left. i guess some shit happened afterwords but i wasnt there to record it. it was live television, so i doubt anyone else has any recordings.
>>
>>67629873
So someone else should just take care of them. Topgibs
>>
>>67632350

MY
>>
>>67632491
Your what?
>>
File: 1366919785875.png (20 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1366919785875.png
20 KB, 183x232
Oy vey what are the child protection services doing in sweden!?
>>
>>67632399

Top kek at this cuck trying this hard. Why have you guys memed Sweden and interracial relationships anyway?

We are one of the most segregated countries in the world and probably have one of the lowest rates.
>>
>>67632434
http://youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

Fairly accurate.
Ignores Jews openly pushing this stuff like venomous snakes.
>>
>>67632491
SHIT
>>
>>67632301
Acctually I would suggest that you simply do not understand the quote and indeed have no functioning view of history.

When a society has to kow tow to alien elements that are within that society...that society is doomed.
>>
>>67632399
Can you point to a contradictory study? It's very easy to shoot down evidence by declaring it irrelevant, so show us yours instead.
>>
File: rikastus.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
rikastus.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>67630855
And whats even more hilarious is that the age testing has been forbidded in all of these cases.

Retards are waking up tho and now, they are at least concidering the possibility (because forced to do so) that maby they should start testing these poor children.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/sweden-under-pressure-to-vet-age-of-young-refugees-with-medical-tests/article28532244/
>>
>>67632407
Can't say I know much about them, the highschool I went to was very white in an ultra-white neighbourhood and still had more Indians and Asians than Maori.
>>
>>67632546

What? What do you mean? Where is this going!?
>>
>>67629980
>>67630063

Russia and other Slavs are not going to have any of this shit.
>>
>>67632536

So you bring over the most immigrants but interact with them the least?

What kind of fucked up strategy is that?
>>
>>67632306

Basically we accept up to 750 refugees a year, I think it was originally 350 but they increased it during the last Labour term I think. This doesn't mean we take 750 refugees a year we just take up to that many a year and they are all seriously vetted before hand.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/71899378/How-New-Zealands-refugee-quota-stacks-up-internationally
>>
>>67631967
One of them is literally saying allahu ahkbar while bashing down the fence. All muslims need to recant all faith or be exterminated. Hopefully they don't recant. :^)
>>
>>67632536
You really don't m8 but Britain is fucking terrible for this shit. At least half of white women in ads and TV shows are depicted with a nigger. Its probably us and Germany up there for the amount of men who are literal interracial cuckhold fetishists.
>>
>>67632600
>Where is this going!?

UP
>>
File: 1449505636472.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1449505636472.gif
2 MB, 250x188
Cuckholding was a mistake
>>
>>67632168
Sounds like someone's butthurt. Feel threatened by Tyrone? You're the one shifting up /pol/ with your raging. I'm just giving an opinion and experience which is related to the threads topic. Screaming insults doesn't help anyone.
>>67632566
Sure, just go to any Swedish high Street. Lmao! I don't need to post a "contradictory" study when the one originally linked doesn't add anything of value anyway.
>>
>>67632401
nah the Romans fucked the jews up real good, why do you think that there where so few left in Palastine.

As to christianity...within Rome it was a slaves religion that women of Rome began to embrace...which is why it surplanted the traditional religion and ended the roman age.
>>
>>67632701
"vetted"?
>>
>>67629684
these memes appeared real quick
>>
>>67632716

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP?

What does that even mean!??! WTF
>>
>>67632780

Yes, they were given free Corvettes as soon as they stepped off the boats.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 959x659) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 959x659
>>67631138
>tyrone who went to my school
Wew
e
w
>>
>>67632541
>MRA propaganda
>>67632559
And if you look at history then you will see societs who were doomed before they even became accepting of other people.

Hell some societs got destroyed because they didn't accept aliens.
>>
>>67631138
>I'm morbidly obese even though I only eat 500 calories a day
>believing this
>>
File: 1455781332556.jpg (36 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1455781332556.jpg
36 KB, 500x333
>>67630873
>repercussions
I doubt that the reprecussions will be the least of their worries if they won't wake up soon and start fighting back. The world is going straight to hell and as insane it might be, our governments are giving their full support to the actions that are being made in the name of acceptance and diversity. Finland has had enough of this already and we haven't seen event the half of the shit that the Swedish people has gone through on daily basis for years. Wake up svenbros!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M

Muslim guy tries to drag a British guy out of his car because he doesn't agree with Islam.
>>
I think we should kill the traitors, if the whites defended themselves, the traitors would come down on them like a sack of bricks
Not to mention they continually teach people to be weak cowards

that's the real issue
>>
>>67631138
You just went full cuckpost.
>>
>>67632082
My only regret is the use of non lethal weapons. Lethal weaponry solves that problem permanently. And would possibly keep them from trying again.
>>
>>67632821
What does seriously vetted mean then?
Multiple Corvettes per person?
And is it like, they're nicely presented, or are they just dropped on them?
>>
>>67629980
Throwing mountains of money at chimpanzees will not magically turn them into rocket scientists.
>>
>>67630630
i've gotten this email from my grandpa like 3 times

some pretty yummy pasta
>>
>>67630063
So far there's been nothing but whimpering.

At least Eastern Europe will survive.
>>
>>67632863
Fucking lol.
>>67632852
Didn't say that at all. I just said he didn't need to lift, ate what he wanted, and was still LEAN, MASCULINE and DOM.
>>
>>67632759
You're definitely black or mixed. Its sad you'd try so hard, only blacks use ALLCAPS to emphasise nouns, its a well known phenomenon of the bixnood lexicography depicted in volume 3 and beyond of the Concise History of Muh Dik and other Shitskin Shenanigans. We're onto you, the [wide] nose knows.
>>
>>67632250
no, it was fucking barbarians you nigger.

every society in history whether it be Chinese, Arabian, or Germanic was ruined by fucking mix raced barbarians who after destroying a perfectly good society picked up the scraps and made another society with their own culture only to get barbarian'd by another tribe who does the same. why the fuck do you think there are so many countries in the world? every country is the product of barbarism starting anew elsewhere
>>
>>67632681

People vote with their feet. Our culture is very reserved and we keep to ourselves and our own groups, infact we are renowned among immigrants for it being hard to make swedish friends. I have seen alot of liberals never wanting to interact with immigrants, like literally going out of their way to not interact with them.

Honestly we have a peasant mentality just like russians. Swedes will accept almost any hardship without complaining at the hands of their masters. Also we really, really trusted the media and politicians. Life was just too good for too long and people took a decade almost two to finally wake up.
>>
someone has to take a stand or no one will.
>>
I've never wanted to kill children more than I do at this moment
>>
>>67631762
Hopefully soon, I'll be sitting back here behind my Wall of Trump eating popcorn and watching dindus get holocausted.
>>
>>67630369
>Or perhaps eastern Europe - Poland, Hungary, Czech?

best place to go, for now.
>>
>>67632928
>or are they just dropped on them?

LOL yes, with a shipping crane, from 50 feet up. It's like ISIS if they had more money and style.
>>
>>67632928

Hahaha nah, it means they are all background checked before they enter the country and they have to have their own passports in their country of origin and they aren't criminals or members of terrorist organizations. Some of the asylum seekers we get in the country we can't check as well which is why Ahmed Zaoui got in - http://www.stuff.co.nz/40905/Who-is-Ahmed-Zaoui
>>
>>67629473
>Kristianstad
Triggered.
>>
>>67629980
The white mans burden.

We tried to teach the world, bring it up and in the end all it did was to bring us down.
>>
>>67631000
Let's gas them, friend
>>
>>67629757
they should have gunned every single one of these invaders down on the spot. I fucking hate what we Europeans have become.
>>
>>67633092

What I don't understand is why you had a boner when you typed that.
>>
>>67632838
Cortez and his merry men where not aliens
>>
>>67633120

Sounds glorious. The hearty food and legendary beer just makes it even better.
>>
>>67632599
went to a black arse school them and islanders are degenerate as fuck, at least i learnt how to fight tho.
>>
>>67632129
Jesus. I was just reading Hun strategy on the Civ 5 subreddit (come at me).

And I switch to another tab and see this. I don't know whether to say fuck you or you made my day.
>>
>>67633018
A total of 0 (zero) words into that post were written in all caps, other than single letter words. So stop bitching. Its funny how you say this shit online but you KNOW you wouldn't say SHIT in real life. By the way, "know" is a verb, moron. I bet you think all words are nouns or something. You can't even deny how scared you are IRL, you would literally not even DREAM of saying any of this racist shit face to face with ANY so called "shitskin".
>>
>>67633231
What's even more confusing is what you were doing polishing it with your lips.
>>
>>67633092
Killing Muslim children, you say? Why I might have just the thing you need..
>>
>>67633236
neither were the Mongols, and we all know how that ended for Baghdad.

But you know what I mean
>>
>>67631707
>>67631801
>>67631889

Thanks, doc
>>
>>67633043
>I have seen alot of liberals never wanting to interact with immigrants, like literally going out of their way to not interact with them.

So your average liberal Swede doesn't actually like immigrants? They just like the *idea* of liking immigrants and so bring tons over? This makes them feel good about themselves or something? I don't get it.
>>
>>67630817
White italian living and working in germany here.

Im a biochemist. Can i come to norway?

Or should i stay here and face the mudslimes? I tell people here that im racist and i dont like arabs. Usually goes over well.
>>
>>67632434
>flag
>>
>>67631138
>all in genetics

KEKK KKEKK being this underageb& thinking being fit = going to gym

b8meter r8 0/10
>>
>>67633043
Such a tragedy. Your government needs a purging. No place in this world for traitors.
>>
>>67633068
I thought that was hungary
>>
>>67632301
Shoo shoo, back to the cuckshed with you!
>>
The word "racism" is merely another way of saying the word "experience."
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.