[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friend posts this on his Snapchat Story >Bunch of parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 7
File: nicememetantan.jpg (139 KB, 443x588) Image search: [Google]
nicememetantan.jpg
139 KB, 443x588
>Friend posts this on his Snapchat Story
>Bunch of parents and teachers see it and rage hard to school officials
>He gets suspended for a month and his home is raided by cops to make sure he doesn't have any firearms
>Police report comes back stating there were no fire arms in the house and it was just a BB gun
>Parents still raging and demand the school press charges on him
>Friend tells me that his dad isn't mad but he breaks down crying sometimes because he's scared that his son is going to be tried as an adult(he's 15 btw)

I'm curious what /pol/ thinks of this. Should they press charges on him or should they have left it at the 1 month suspension once the police confirmed there was no actual threat?
>>
>minecraft shirt

yes. lock him up and throw away the key.
>>
He should cry racism and say they are only complaining because he is White.
>>
>>67629580
This. Also your friend is a fucking idiot.
>>
Expulsion from the school district but no criminal charges.

Pretty obvious.
>>
>making terrorist threats like an edgy fucking retard

that's what you get nerd
>>
>>67629269
why the hell would anyone ever do that

what the hell is wrong with you kids these days

jesus fuck
>>
>>67629269
his parents should just beat the stupid out of him

i mean come on hes a white kid
>>
>>67629269
Stop posting this please
>>
US parents are such cucks.
>>
>>67629269
>Minecraft shirt
>Snapjew
UNDERAGE
N
D
E
R
A
G
E
>>
how can you really prove a snapchat came from a particular person?
>>
>>67629269
The fucking idiot got off idiot. The fact that this is OPs friend confirms that OP is a faggot.
>>
He needs to be made an example of.
>>
>>67629269
There are consequences for being retarded. Underage B& Out,
>>
lel. see, some kids still got balls
>>
>>67629269

>Friend
>school
>he's 15 btw

YOU'RE FUCKING UNDERAGE
>>
>>67630104
>>67630057
>>67629905

I never said I was 15. I said he was my friend. He's my best bro's cousin so naturally, I see him whenever we hang out. We're into the same kind of jokes and shit so we hang out sometimes. He's not a bad kid honestly.
>>
should put him in a north korean prison camp for 15 years

fucking moron
>>
>>67629269
> you are now aware you post on a board whose members have 15 year old friends

what did i do with my life where did it go wrong
>>
Depends on the guys attitude towards what he did.
>>
>>67629914
Snapchat is like Facebook. You have friends and can send snaps directly to people or post them on your "story". If the snap is on your story, people can watch it multiple times and it stays for 24 hours. So this kid had some friends from school who saw it and then one or more of them reported it to the cops or the school.

Kid is a fucktard for thinking this shit isn't serious bidness. I understand he's young but even at 15 you should know not to fuck around and make school shooting jokes, everyone is super sensitive to that shit.

Should he be tried as an adult? I'm not sure. On one hand he should have known better, but on the other he was just joking and the gun wasn't even real. Typically when this issue comes up it's niggers being tried as adults, but they have real guns and actually commit crimes like robbery, rape, or murder. Not trying him as an adult will have people screaming about racism and white privilege, so I have a feeling he'll be tried as an adult to keep the peace. On the other hand trying kids as adults makes you wonder why we even have this age of adulthood bullshit since it can be seemingly thrown out on a judge's whim. The kid should've known better but he didn't actually do anything, although I can see why so many parent's and law enforcement take these threats so seriously.
>>
>>67630227
Underage b& you fucking faggot.
>>
>>67629269
>posting guns and crime on the internet

Your friend is nigger-tier. He likely deserves whats coming.

You should probably just trim the fat before its too late.
>>
>>67630272
I'm glad someone actually gave their opinion on the topic of him and the possibility of being tried as an adult instead of just saying "hurr durr underage b&".
But then again this is /pol/ i'm not sure what I expected.
>>
>your friend is 15

Pedo or underage b& fuck off yeah?

What is it with American teenagers browsing this fucking website.
>>
>>67629269
stop playing with bb guns faggot
>>
>>67629269
>he breaks down crying sometimes
put him down, he's weak
>>
>>67630272
What's the purpose of trying him as an adult?

He definitely committed a crime here, which is spreading panic and disturbing the peace.

However, he really is just a kid. He should face consequences, but I don't see the reason to be tried as an adult when he did a juvenile prank.

Not like the American prison system actually works with rehabilitating youths who go to juvie hall though.
>>
You friend is a tard, claim that social pressures and rap music along with television and vidya game violence altered his sensible perception of reality. Or autism or some shit
>>
>>67629269
Well I felt bad until I saw what he posted.
Yeah that kid's a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1457308863660-3.png (2 MB, 935x1280) Image search: [Google]
1457308863660-3.png
2 MB, 935x1280
>>67629269
Why should he get locked up for making an edgy joke if the (adult)people screaming for a Trump assassination don't even get banned on Goybook?
>>
>>67630860
>Trump assassination don't even get banned on Goybook?
related
you'd find anything to bring the topic back to Drumpf
>>
>>67630518
>fuck off yeah?

>no question mark after your second sentence

Hello chav. How are your inbred, coal burning sisters doing?
>>
>>67630969
It's related because law should be consistent and we're on a politics board, you low IQ faggot.
>>
>>67629269
Mods please do your job and ban this faggot

I come here for political discussions and rare Carl the cuck trading cards
Not some thinly veiled personal army request
>>
>>67629269
I feel bad for your friend's father. Your friend is a complete retard
>>
Kek'd
>>
>>67631053
low IQ is the guy who can't stick to the topic.........
you're a fucking subhuman and you should be exterminated
>>
>>67630969
Too bad you weren't at that concert.
>>
>>67629269
Darwin
>>
>>67631005
Hello yank hows your 60% white country doing?

:^)
>>
Lol. You Americans are fucking paranoid. Enjoy your 2nd amendment right freedumbs.
>>
>>67630517
Sorry man, you could make the thread tomorrow and not include your relation to him. Just say your brother or something, idk.

>>67630681
There's a lot of different views on prison and rehabilitation in the US. The main feeling amongst people, especially conservative, is that prison is punishment for a crime, not a chance to remake that individual into a productive member of society. The whole notion of being "tough on crime" is a pretty popular meme here in America, and generally candidates who are for prison reform are called "soft on crime" as in they are willing to go easy on people who commit crimes. We have issues with prison populations being high and recidivism also being high. Jails here do try to offer ways for prisoners to better themselves. They have counseling and education opportunities, but it's pretty difficult to get a job after you've spent any amount of time in prison. This goes back to the average American's attitude on prisons, namely that if you get sent there, you fucked up and need to be punished. Then because our recidivism rates are so high, you're branded as a criminal even after you leave. You become a liability when you get out because the statistics show you'll probably head back to jail.
>>
i remember saying i was gonna blow up my school. im gonna kill you, and every teacher, and student. nothing happend. we were the anger management class.

they looked at me, and said shut up kid. stop playing and get back to work. ir put us in the timeout room is we started talking shit.

top kek man, i used to threaten killing everyone, i would bring knives, bb guns to school. and no-one cared. knew a kid who brought a backpack full of weed in middle school. (6-8)
that was in the fucking 90's and 00's. what a time to be alive.
>>
>>67631231
You want to be us so bad you can taste it
>>
>>67629269
lol that picture is hysterical, the guy must be totaly retarded though. Shame a somewhat funny practical joke will end up ruining his life.
His dad is a fucking faggot if he breaks down and cries though. Not strange his kid is a fucked up idiot when he's a fucking wet blanket instead of a man.
>>
>>67631231
probably as well as your 60% brown country?
>>
>>67629269
>threaten others
>DUDE IT WAS JUST A PRANK

no fuck him time to press charges
>>
>>67629269
If he was a nigger saying he was planning to kill whites, he would have gotten a medal.
>>
>>67631483
>>67631516
We are 87% white

You cuckolds are 60% white

S I X T Y P E R C E N T

Fucking cucks
>>
Is this the only thing the dude posted? Because it's full retard, but he concievably could have been talking about going to the shooting range to learn how to shoot.

It's clearly stupid, like posting gangsta rap video lyrics of him while doing the same sort of thing stupid.

What is the charge? Making a terrorist threat is too severe for what he did.

I think the right level is disturbing the peace. Community service and maybe probation. Charging as an adult is full retard.
>>
>>67631511

prison in the usa isn't vacation like in sweden baby
>>
Funny, similar situation happened to brother of friend recently.

The boy in question was expelled
>>
The advent of persistent identity and social media was a mistake.

Used to be a teen could go through their edgy phase uneventfully and then look back and cringe at all the stupid things they said or thought, now however, he potentially gets criminal charges because everything these kids say or post is tied to their names forever.

Either way the kid should be charged, he made a threat of violence publicly, holding what appeared to be a deadly weapon, you can't just let people think making that kind of threat is acceptable and slap him on the wrist.
>>
A threat is a threat. We live in a world where people take guns and homemade bombs to schools. If you want to be an edgy fag and make a fake threat about it go ahead, but be prepared to be charged for making a false threat. You make everyone fear for their lives, and waste police time and resources.

When you waste police time and resources, officers are forced to check out your threat, even though there could be real crimes going on
>>
>>67631631
if you say so muhammad
>>
Why isn't OP banned yet?
>>
>>67631511
>Shame a somewhat funny practical joke will end up ruining his life.
How is saying "I'm bringing a gun to school!" a funny practical joke?
>>
>>67629269
Not a crime, just retarded. Obviously a joke, kids needs strict parenting.
>>
>>67631542
this.

invite him to stay at a psych ward or prison. his choice.

>i was just joking, you can't defend yourself against me
fuck that
>>
>>67631788
>you can't just let people think making that kind of threat is acceptable and slap him on the wrist

What is so wrong about it, he made a joke, it's clearly a joke and it was stupid but it's nothing more than phoning or faxing a bomb threat to school.

Give his parents a fine and tell them to keep their little terror in line. It's not like anything happend, and no actual school shooter would be retarded enough to post edgy pictures before the deed if they want to actually kill people.
That'd be like a revolutionairy group having fucking lists of their members in some "HQ" or some shit.

>>67631874
How is it not? Anyone who'd actually do it wouldnt say he would, he would just bring it and kill a bunch. Warning the cops ahead of time would just be retarded.

If you're somewhat smart about how you do it you could potentially get away with going to school shooting the place up, leaving, and saying you were not the one doing it if you just dont fucking tell everyone you're going to.
So noone who would do it should under any rational reason post fucking pictures saying they will.
>>
>>67630860

My thoughts exactly... leave the fucking kid alone. That's a joke most of us here would make, we're just smart enough not to do it in picture form...

Some of you newfags are just a bit too pc for /pol/.
>>
>>67632109
>How is it not? Anyone who'd actually do it wouldnt say he would, he would just bring it and kill a bunch. Warning the cops ahead of time would just be retarded.
Except people have warned before, and you never know what kind of retard is bringing a gun. You can't just go "oh man top kek kid days he's bringing a gun, must be a joke!"
>>
>>67632109
>nothing more than phoning or faxing a bomb threat to school.
Which is a felony and can result in 20 years in prison.

I don't care if it's "just a prank bro", he still made a threat of violence you can't just ignore that.
>>
Some of my friends literally blew up a police car with a pipe bomb in high school and didn't get charged as adults. Just sayin'.
>>
File: 1457930112448.jpg (18 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
1457930112448.jpg
18 KB, 409x393
Well you have to give merit where merit is due, the kid picked one of the worst ideas for a teenager "prank"..
Idiotic for sure, just think to yourself and remember the type of shit you did at that age (only applicable to faggots who actually had friends) and, while stupid, it wasn't THIS kind of stupid.
>>
>>67632427
like the time you fucked the town goat?
>>
I was suspended for a week because I threw a piece of food at someone who threw a piece of food at me. Tell me, does threatening to kill his class mates and posing in a way that would imply he has the means to do so seeen four times worse than what I did, or does it seem worse?
>>
>>67631273
>The main feeling amongst people, especially conservative, is that prison is punishment for a crime, not a chance to remake that individual into a productive member of society
justice sentences are all about social peace, and have been since humans organized themselves. An eye for an eye, why? because if not there will be unrest and thirst for revenge among the population and the cycle of violence will never stop, something rulers don't want. Society takes the right of revenge from the individuals but on the condition to enact proper quenching punishment to those that harm them.

The whole rehabilitation/punishment debate is a very recent take on justice, and could be a very dangerous debate since many times it forgets the origins of the law, which is to calm the pain of those afflicted by criminals. Rehabilitation has a place but should be the very last consideration in the justice process.

I worked for more than a decade in forensic psychiatry and let me tell you, in my experience, rehabilitation as applied today is a scam, a useless bandaid that rarely works, specially on hard crime and criminals who rarely become 'productive members of society' because of it. I'm hard left winger and used to be completely against capital punishment but after the vile criminals and crimes I've had to work with I no longer object to it. Some crime scene pictures, narrations and autopsies will really make you reconsider this kind of things. All criminals deserve proper justice process but some deserve no mercy and will never rehabilitate. The individual rarely changes much once the personality has 'matured and settled'.

This doesn't mean the american justice and prison system is not completely fucked, which could very well be the case. And this kid should be treated as a kid.
>>
>>67632337
>Which is a felony and can result in 20 years in prison.
You americans are fucked up, my retarded that-time friend who did this when he was 15 got a slap on the wrist by a local cop and is now a police himself.
>>
>>67632510
Honestly depends on the school. Back in elementary school I made a finger gun at another student and was suspended for a week
>>
>>67632922
Making a threat isn't a joke. Plain and simple
>>
>>67632472
Yeah she was hotter than ur mum, burger.
>>
File: z8mSABC.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
z8mSABC.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>67630227
>called friend underage
>"I never said I was 15"
you are the fucking 'friend'

dumbass op can't into anything ffs
>>
>>67633010
You're too soft.
>>
>>67629269
>15 year old friend
You're either a pedophile or underage either way get fuck out of here.
>>
>>67633213
agreed.
>>
>>67633214
This. MODS

18 year olds are not friends with 15 year olds.

MODS
>>
>>67629269
idiot kid, no wonder the kid is a degenerate if the parents are the type to not be mad when their child is a criminal fuck for no good reason.
>>
>>67629269
>minecraft
lol, but also punishments should be stricter. kill an innocent intentionally = death or life imprisonment guaranteed. publicly/privately threaten to harm someone by means of a calculated plot = at least 25 years, and an unlawful child under 13 or 12 would be taken away from their caretakers and put to a faulty kids' home where they attempt to re-raise them, anyone older gets adult punishments

being a menace is a bad thing, encouraging it with 2nd chances is something we need to stop, let alone 3rd, 4th, and 5th chances.
>>
>>67633220
If you make a threat be prepared for people to report it and take it seriously, that's all I'm saying. Screaming "IT'S A PRANK BRO" won't drop the charges
>>
>>67633386
>18 year olds are not friends with 15 year olds
I'm a 45 year old pilot and I bring a bunch of people from my flight club out for BBQs and shit, a decent amount of them are 15-18.
>>
>>67629269
>Should they press charges on him
Yes. He should be made an example. Let the justice system decide if such threats should be tolerated.

>inb4afuckingleaf
>>
>>67633703
and have sex with them right?
>>
>>67633749
Of course, he's a 45 year old Australian hanging out with 15 year olds, it's not because of their lovely personalities and common interest in flight.
>>
>>67633703
>45 years
>on /pol/

jesus your life has to be shit
>>
>>67633908
Nah. I used to be in the air force but I left and decided to start teaching. I love aircraft.
>>
>>67633908
Found the 18 yo.
>>
>>67633896

I'm pretty sure those 15-18 year olds are getting drugged and raped at his "BBQs".
>>
>>67634101
>>>drugged and raped
I must be a sneaky fellow if I can drug and rape children in front of ex police and federal agents.
>>
>>67634205
Or they're all in on it.
>>
>>67634305
Gosh darn you sure caught me. Want me to fill you in on how we're all secretly lizards conspiring to create the new world order as well?
>>
>>67633908

I think I'll be here at 45 if the site is still around by that time..
>>
>>67634205
when did bill cosby move to fagland?
>>
How young do you have to be to have a friend that is 15?
>>
>>67634475
No need, I already have the details of the whole operation all pieced together on my whiteboard, and don't even bother trying to stop me with your mind control rays, I'm wearing protection.
>>
File: poptart-gun.jpg (34 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
poptart-gun.jpg
34 KB, 500x326
>>67629269
he should know especially in this day and age that "it was just a prank bro" doesn't fly.

>15 years old

he's got some growing up to do.

he got off easy if you ask me. could be worse...pic related
>>
>>67629269
Grown people hate ironic shitposting
>>
>>67629269

really, really bad judgment
>>
File: 1457660922883.jpg (80 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1457660922883.jpg
80 KB, 560x560
>>67634829
>it's real
>>
>not old enough to consent to sex
>old enough to be considered an adult for making a rather childish edgy joke.

Yeah. makes sense.
>>
>>67634829
fuck i hate the Delmarva area so god damn much
>>
>>67629269
>selifies
>posing in selfies
>posing with guns in selfies
>posing with toy guns in selfies
>posing with toy guns in selfies taken through toilet mirror
>posing with toy guns in selfies taken through toilet mirror and joking about school shoot-out

He should kill himself.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.