[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Youre a boomer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1458113777557.jpg (52 KB, 616x617) Image search: [Google]
1458113777557.jpg
52 KB, 616x617
What did he mean by that?
>>
it means he's a muslim
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 553x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 553x372
He probably read a meme about how baby boomers were able to pay for college with a part-time job and thought it would be insulting. Basically, social media has told him what to think and discouraged him from doing his own research
>>
>>67629133
You're a funny guy.

First post best post.

Also, I've noticed your repeating digits.
>>
File: 50085601.jpg (55 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
50085601.jpg
55 KB, 600x400
>>67629047
He suspects that the person he's confronting is in fact a synthetic life form in disguise like those things from Bubblegum Crisis.
>>
>>67629047
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRPACd3spI8
>>
YOU FUCKIN OLD ASS PIECE OF SHIT. YOU'RE FUCKIN OLD. OOOLLLLDDDD
>>
this cuck wizard probably browses leddit and tumblr at the same time while his twitter feed is booming with liberal propaganda.
Trying to be the cool white guy that accepts that he has White privilege and stands up for minorities to get laid.

This kid is a P U N K
>>
>>67629133
hooosnap
>>
File: numalenormanandson.png (278 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
numalenormanandson.png
278 KB, 800x600
>>
>>67629417
well that makes us 4chan humourists POST-punks does it not?

do you catch my drift?
>>
>>67629386

this.
>>
Anyone find this guy on kikebook?
>>
>>67629047
>YOU'RE A MEMBER OF THE GENERATION THAT ENABLED OBLIVIOUS LIBERAL SHITHEADS LIKE ME TO TAKE HOLD IN AMERICAN SOCIETY WHAT DO YOU KNOW OLD MAN
>>
>>67631234
But it's true: boomers are really privileged compared to kids of today. /pol/ even shits on the boomers for that reason maybe in response to boomers calling us lazy pieces of shit and overcharging their houses
>>
HOLD UP
*wipe semen off of glasses*
ARE YOU
*breathes through mouth*
ERRR YOU KIDDING ME
*scratches lice*
YOU OLD ASS PICE OF
*picks nose*
YOU OLD ASS
*loses chin in neck fat*
YOU OLD ASS PIECE OF SHIT
*skips puberty*
THIS IS REAL UNITY
*gets removed from gene pool by natural selection*
>>
>>67629047
Watch his face as he gets cu ck ed
>>
>>67630106
it was done, cant remember the url tho.

some anons might give it to you
>>
File: Pepe Trump Waving.png (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Trump Waving.png
52 KB, 600x600
>>67631851

oh man if you didn't believe in meme magic before this, how could you not after this?

if someone described this scene happening to me I would think it was a pol comic, honestly.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.