[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
russian Sex-ed Video in Schools
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13
Based Russia, Yes!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3494419/America-destroys-Russia-Bizarre-Russian-sex-education-video-calls-non-virgin-girls-dumpsters-blames-U-S-actively-corrupting-country.html
>>
File: photo.jpg (7 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
7 KB, 100x100
I fucking know the faggot who made it!
kek

video btw [OP went full faggot again]
https://youtu.be/LuId-gtLQVs
>>
>>67629287
Give me the translated version. Those damn ruskies keeping the based stuff all for themselves.
>>
File: PutinLove.jpg (43 KB, 467x314) Image search: [Google]
PutinLove.jpg
43 KB, 467x314
>>67629625
Click the CC button and choose Auto translate

>2016
>Not speaking Cheeki breeki
>>
File: ig902635204.jpg (10 KB, 324x278) Image search: [Google]
ig902635204.jpg
10 KB, 324x278
>While boys are advised to only date women who are virgins because 'a man having children with a woman who isn't a virgin is a cuckold.'
Noice.
>>
>>67629287
someone translate this ffs
>>
>>67629756
did that
"aircraft carrier with interest in raising of another man's children"
>>
>>67630088

rnt u a slav, ivan?
>>
based russia
>>
>>67630394

this.

croats don't let us down.
>>
>>67628927
pretty based
>>
BASED
>>
This was based as fuck, and made me regain some hope in humanity.
>>
>>67629625
>America breeds gays in Russia
>literally blaming masons
>"Scientifically proven" fact that kids inherit DNA of ALL men a female had sex with
>Hitler afraid of russian 19- 25 year old virgin girls
>your grandmas were better than you stupid whores

Shit would be hilarious if it wasn't taken seriously by some people.
>>
Based teacher

The comments are gold, typical "hurr why is it ok for a man to sleep with many women but not the opposite", kek.

I hate that a student asked if it was legal and that a prosecutor is on the case. Why wouldn't it be legal? This is freedom of speech. In yurop we've got leftist teachers showing jewish propaganda videos about muh 10 gorillons or race mixing, and students certainly wouldn't be let off easily if they asked if it was legal.
>>
>>67631441
well, at least the last part of your post can be a good tactic. Using "your grandparents were twice the men you western traitorous liberals are now, they would never betray Russia" approach. Ingrain the guilt in the minds of children from the early age to drop the selective parts of the Western culture.
>>
>>67631441
Honestly even if it's all complete bullshit the agenda behind it and the message it's trying to get across is far, far better than the sort of bullshit progressive education that's bred a generation of 'genderfluid' 12 year olds.
>>
>>67631502
desu if women aren't brought up to be sluts there wouldn't be men slutting it up either
>>
>>67629287
have a full translation, because why the fuck not

>When you can't win through strength, try with villainy and treachery.
>Alan Rogers - mason, overseer of the American government
>America is trying to destroy Russia from within. Through our women and children.
>"We will destroy your heterosexual families" - say the American feminists.
>"We'll get to you through your kids" - Allen Ginsberg - a gay soldier from the USA.
>The feminist and gay movements do get financed the American government generously (Caption : The budget is over 1tril. USD)
>The results are evident.
>The average age of the begging of sex life in Russia : In '96 it used to be 19,5 y/o, 2006 - 16. In 2014 it is 12-14 y/o.
>Teen girls' sex life is starting really early now.
>There is a 95% chance of them having a kid in the future. (not certain about this one)
>In 1942, during the German Heinz-Bar examined girls and women which came in from the USSR on forced labor in Germany ; in panic, he wrote to Hitler :
>Russia can not be defeated as long as it's people are so stubborn, 99% of surveyed females from 15 to 25 which are not married were virgins. They learned from their great-great grandmothers, they are better than you. (fuck this part)
>A girl who slept with many guys creates a cesspool of genes from all the different men. Telegony!
>+ a scorched soul is not capable to love as intensely as from the first time.
>The first partner the woman has will pass on his characteristics to his kid(s).
>Even if it's born from another man.
>This is well known to horse, dogs and pigeon breeders.
>Our ancestors also knew about it.
>What about you?
>Now - yes!
>95% of men want to start a family with virgin wives.
>A virgin girl has her full dignity and pride, a non-virgin is ugly and sinful.
>Men who have a kid with a non-virgin have horns (a russian way to say that they are cucks) since they contain and teach kids with other genes.

>
>>
>>67631663
I don't know, man. If you stretch hard enough you can trace even the most insane libtard agenda to the golden rule or some other principle everyone else agrees on. So while I would rather not have a generation of whores, not that I would be able to be a man in a traditional relationship though, I'd still argue that this video is fucking cancer.
>>
>>67628927
This is hillarious!
Our ancestors were all kinds of degenerate. Just look at fucking abortion rates in USSR, especially around mid 60's - when the record was set.
Its because of these fucking morons USSR has been sold to oligarchs and global corporations, throwing tens of millions into poverty.
>>
>>67632136
>A woman must be with one man for her entire life
>This is how it has always been and how it should be.
>Whoever withdraws from this rule will die, as evident by the Scandinavian countries.
>Girls, take care of yourselves. Don't sleep around!
>Guys, don't take care of a kid from a woman with sexual experience. You want to have a pure, innocent girl. They are few, but they are there!
>Parents, instill in your daughters that a man and a woman should get married only when they have decided to have kids and are both ready and want it sincerely.
>Say no to the american attacks on our women and children! (Caption reads The Motherland Calls, the paper reads Stop Corruption (in a sexual context))
>Defend Russia!
last part is an ad for their site.
>>
HARAM
A
R
A
M
>>
>>67629287

Doing my best to translate as every other translations seems horribly biased:

The video begins by splicing together some quotes along with it’s introductory message:

“A nation that cannot be defeated by arms must be defeated through the promotion of materialism and loose morals” Allen Rogers (mason)

America is fighting a cultural war with Russia.

“We must destroy the heteronormative family” Feminist organisation in the U.S.

“We will fight you through your children” Allen Ginsberg prominent American homosexual.

Gay and feminist agendas are heavily promoted by the U.S. government.

The average age women become sexually active has gone from 19.5 (1996) to 16 (2006) to 12-14 (2014).

Women that become sexually active before 18 are 95% likelier to have dysfunctional relationships and less healthy children (psychologically and physically).

Part 1/2
>>
>>67632781
2/2
In 1942 Heinz Bar noted of Russian women being transported to work camps that they were chaste and disciplined in their morals, he said of this “Any nation with women so loyal to their country and their men at war cannot be conquered for there is a fire in their will”

Women: be more like your great-grandmothers!

It is a scientific fact that women are affected by the DNA of the men they sleep with, a woman with many sexual partners is a genetic *pomoika* (which means dirty dishwater but is the Russian equivalent of dump). More importantly she will be less emotionally attached and loving of her future mate if she has had multiple sexual partners. Having children with her is like being cuckolded by all the men she slept with before you. Say no to “sexually” experienced women, choose virgins. They are rare but they exist.

Our ancestors understood that one woman should have one man, people that are drawn by the temptation for loose sexual pleasures will be weakened in doing so and will ultimately perish against the might of the united traditional family whose values, bond, and loyalty will make them and their nation stronger.

Women say no to loose morals, men say no to women that have given to temptation. Raise your daughters to become strong, morally conscious women that will bear strong children in their turn. Go to “stopdecadence.rf” and share this video! You can save many children not yet born!
>>
Also is this ACTUALLY a sexed video that is being taught at schools? I have a hard time believing it.
Seems more like another sensationalism by Western newspaper.
>>
>>67632942
It's not a sexed video. Just a video shown by some braineashed teacher to kids.
Nothing to report about.
>>
>>67632136
Russia: /r9k/ The Country
>>
>>67628927

Russia is so based. This makes female virginity look like an epic crusade. Now, where is my russki virgin maiden!
>>
File: 1431217320121.jpg (73 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1431217320121.jpg
73 KB, 800x600
>mfw australian schools teaching kids to embrace genderfluidity and homosex
>mfw the kike writing the program literally advocated for "beautiful" paedophilic love
I know which I'd prefer my kids learn
>>
>>67633371
Not for you disgusting Britcuck
>>
>>67633193
Russia is based.
>>
>>67631441
>breeds gays
Some part of this plan seems flawed.
>>
>>67633483
Every single time I turn on the ABC news, there is some segment about LGBT issues and/or the safe schools program.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Not even 20 minutes ago there was one on SBS where the presenters interviewing a buzz feed employee about this, and all were having a laugh and referencing Helen lovejoy thinking of the children because some conservative MP dared to question whether this is age appropriate material for kids.

I used to be against DE funding the ABC but fuck it. Burn it all down.
>>
>>67628927
>Bizarre-Russian-sex-education-video-calls-non-virgin-girls-dumpsters

Fucking lmao. Based Russia.
>>
Putin may be a crook, but he does at least want his people to live in a healthy and moral society.
>>
File: 1371128177361.png (307 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1371128177361.png
307 KB, 500x500
Ahahahaha.

Slavs man, bless them.
>>
>>67633913
I saw similar on the Drum a few hours ago.

Man...if it's insane privilege checkers or insane conservatives....I mean extreme conservatism is fucking boring at times but at least it won't degrade the core of my soul, I'll just be bored and maybe a bit more horny than usual.
>>
>>67633536
And not for you too
>>
>>67632473
I guess they should had added another generation? The message is clear, pre-commie russkies were healthy and didnt fuck around. Keep your legs together in honor of your forefathers, young grills.

I dont know how well it resonates with russian youths, but the spirit of the message is top tier.
>>
>>67628927
Based Big Russian Cock telling it how it is
>>
>>67628927

The only way other men's sperm can get into the DNA of children is if the mother has had a baby to a different father before.

So basically if you fuck a coalburning slag who had pumped out 12 black kids and then kid number 13 is yours, he might have a couple of specks of nigga in his DNA

>Professor Leonard A. Herzenberg of Stanford University in 1979 for the first time proved that fetal DNA can pass into the mother during pregnancies.[19] Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in 2012[20] has shown that it is not uncommon for fetal DNA to get through the blood–brain barrier and into the brain of the mother.[21] Leiden University Medical Center in the same year published a result which indicates fetal DNA from previous pregnancies can enter the bodies of younger siblings.[22] In 2013, scientists around the globe demonstrated in animals, the significant effect of incorporating foreign DNA
>>
>>67634826
What if she's had an abortion?
>>
>>67628927
Can't watch it due to some reasons.

Is this a video where telegony is spoken about? If so than nothing to see here. Just a brainwashing piece of shit.
>>
>>67634898
The DNA from the baby in her belly only passes the blood-brain barrier in small limited amounts, and from that the DNA in even smaller amounts.

So the earlier the abortion, the less DNA. Especially at the start before the embryo gets bigger and turns into a featus.
>>
>>67634826
Is this real? I was told it was a myth
>>
File: 1441156664298.jpg (365 KB, 1221x1570) Image search: [Google]
1441156664298.jpg
365 KB, 1221x1570
>>67634826
>>67635122
>>67635141

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/
>>
The kikes are indoctrinating the westerner's kids to be homosexuals and sluts, and the fucking retards in the west accept it as "freedom".

You people are fucking retarded.
>>
Meanwhile in the US, obama goes and says that 1 in 4 women who go to college for 4 years will be raped, from a study that counted drunk sex as rape, so essentially we have a president telling all young women they arent responsible for their actions if they have a little bit to drink, ensuring all young women will go to college and have reckless drunk sex with anyone they want, and can ruin mens lives if they regret it

How long before men start moving to russia just to get what we deserve out of life?

Does russia have child support and legal abortion, and not allow men to have any say in it?
>>
the thing about genetics is true.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)

This article doesn't mention it, but women usually have microchimeric sperm cells from all of their previous sex partners living in their bloodstream and especially brain tissue, and pass these cells down to their children.
>>
>>67634826
They've found male DNA in the brains of childless women, it still hasn't explicitly been identified as the DNA of men who've cum inside them tho
>>
>>67636103
>>67636447
stop making me fucking paranoid

from what i read all they found was cells from the baby they were impregnated with, even after having abortions or giving birth

fuckin makin me neurotic
>>
>>67636554
Just accept it anon, unless the mother of your children is a virgin your children will also be partially Jamal, Chad and Tyrone's children too, fuck sluts but never marry them
>>
>>67636554
It's not paranoid if it is true
>>
>>67632136
>Men who have a kid with a non-virgin have horns (a russian way to say that they are cucks) since they contain and teach kids with other genes.
Kek we have this too
>>
>>67629287

Direct transcript of the video (I have expert tier russian) :

When you cant win with force use deception, alan rogers mason in control of the USA. America is destroying russia from the inside trough our women and children, "we will destroy your heterosexual families" - US feminist slogan, "we will get you trough your kids" - alen gitzberg some random faggot from US. Feminist and gay movement is very graciously funded by the government of the USA, their accomplishments : average age of sexual activity in russia, in 1996 the average russian girl began her sexual life around 19.5 years, in 2006 this figure drops to 16 years, in 2014 the figure moved into socially unacceptable territory of 12-14 years.

It basically goes on to say how fucking multiple men is degenerate as fuck and bad for genetics. Too lazy to translate the entire thing.
>>
File: 1393039144011.gif (2 MB, 350x195) Image search: [Google]
1393039144011.gif
2 MB, 350x195
>>67631441
>>"Scientifically proven" fact that kids inherit DNA of ALL men a female had sex with

60 years after Lysenko and you faggots still don't know how genetics work, huh?
>>
>>67632136
>>67632610
>>67632781
>>67632819
thx
>>
>>67637399
So, let me guess. Your wife used to be a prostitute and now you look upon those children in horror thinking about the thousands of men that contributed to them.

While some telegony ideas are bullshit, there's quite a few recent developements that show that previous pegnancies aswell as left over DNA seem to get in afterall.
>>
>>67637115
well, someone who has a youtube channel should use this video and translate it into english and shill on /pol

100 k views guaranteed.. if the video is good
>>
>>67632136
Ahahahaha! Russia, you absolute madman!
I don't even care if this is true or not, I just want to see the reaction to this.
This is amazing
>>
>>67637748

Link a study that says that that isn't actually about fruit flies.

You niggers need a genetics textbook worse than Liquid Snake.
>>
>>67630120
that's a completely legit translation
>>
>>67634646
Saving grace for the drum is they at least try to have a right wing opinion on the panel. The rest is just crap.
>>
>>67636554
There's reason you want a virgin
>>
Based Russians but why does it have so many dislikes though? Can any Russian explain what they are saying in the comments?
>>
>>67629287
imagine the reaction this would've had were it made in the west

still speaks volumes on western influence in the east since the author felt this common sense has to be reiterated to the audience
>>
>>67640532
Russian women are very slutty, have AIDS and fuck more 100 guys in their lifetime. They're angry, very angry.
>>
File: 1393636341997.jpg (234 KB, 1280x613) Image search: [Google]
1393636341997.jpg
234 KB, 1280x613
>>67640532
assmangled stinkhohol cryptoturks
>>
File: 1455284495402.png (237 KB, 1634x1058) Image search: [Google]
1455284495402.png
237 KB, 1634x1058
>>67636103
>>
File: 1437019812183.png (345 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1437019812183.png
345 KB, 600x600
>>67636103
>>67635279
>>67634826
>>67636447
God damn it, /pol/.
Stop making me paranoid.
>>
>>67632136
>fuck this part

But that's the best part and it's true
>>
File: mfw.jpg (11 KB, 150x196) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
11 KB, 150x196
>>67631441
>nazi's praised the russians for their morality

top kek
>>
>>67632473

Ruskie JIDF detected
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.