[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He needs to capture 54% of the remaining delegates to earn the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 608x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 608x523
He needs to capture 54% of the remaining delegates to earn the nomination outright and avoid a contested convention. He has won just 48% of the delegates so far, and that was with four rivals taking away some delegates. Now, only two remain, and Kasich is virtually irrelevant.

Does Trump actually benefit from Rubio's departure or will Cruz do better now?
>>
remember when people said Cruz will get Jebs votes?

:^)
>>
>>67626035
Rubio basically had no votes this last round. I don't think it'll do much
>>
>>67626035
Sheldon Adelson just endorsed Trump. Calm down.
>>
>>67626090
They went to Kasich.
>>
Don't care/won't care.

I'm a late-voting swing state and I'm all Trump all the time.
>>
File: Trump_wins.jpg (418 KB, 1164x654) Image search: [Google]
Trump_wins.jpg
418 KB, 1164x654
Victory is so close
>>
File: 1457971464215.jpg (715 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1457971464215.jpg
715 KB, 1280x850
>>67626035
How's Trump doing in California? That's a huge amount of delegates there.
>>
Someone offer that rat a VP slot to drop out. Trump has the leverage to do it.
>>
>>67626272
Nice rare proxy Australia.
>>
He'll do it. The people of America won't risk a contested convention. Kasich just won his first and last state, as he's shown he's an enemy of the will of the people.
>>
>>67626270
All we need is for kasich to drop out and Cruz will finally have it, hard fought indeed.
>>
Why is Kasich even in the race?
He's literally who: the candidate.
>>
>>67626272
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ca/california_republican_presidential_primary-5322.html

The last one done had Cruz up by 2 points.
>>
He's more favorable than Cruz in the upcoming states,Cruz was always expected to do better in the South

But Cruz is not to be underestimated, he wins a lot of votes
>>
>>67626601
Just to keep Trump from getting Ohio. He'll drop out soon.
>>
>>67626601
To bitch Ohio out of the 'pub primary. Other things perhaps but basically that.

The whole idea is to invalidate the voting process and allow the RNC to pull of their own variation of the superdegate process to choose their own inside man.
>>
>>67626272
>Kermits asshole is a flag
>>
More people need to understand that a brokered convention is nothing but a multi-party negotiation. That's literally all it is. Candidates entice delegates to stay with them and come over to them by offering them things. Jobs, connections, recommendations, whatever they need.

A multi-billionaire real estate mogul with a path to the White House and that is recognized as a world renown negotiator has the best odds of leaving a brokered convention with everything he wants. Trump will run circles around them handing out jobs and other perks left and right.
>>
>>67627312
I kinda want the opposite to happen just to see the massive riot that would undoubtedly burn the entire party to the ground.

These fucks at the top really think that shit wouldn't go sour if they fucked over the voter and I'm going to laugh when a modern day french revolution happens.
>>
>>67627312
>oy vey goyim don't worry about a brokered convention, that wasn't our plan the whole time
Sorry you're so worried over it.
>>
>>67627564
There won't be a revolution. Just really low voter turnout.
Democrats will win this year either way.
>>
>>67627665
I'm not worried about shit. Donald Trump will be the next President of the United States. I think the doubters are hilarious.
>>
>>67627312
I thought their job was being delegates, what kind of money and connections do these assholes want?
>>
>>67627813
They are literally all party big wigs.
>>
File: 1449348651392.jpg (193 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1449348651392.jpg
193 KB, 1024x768
>>67627755
Goddamn right it is.
>>
>>67626035
Most states from here on out are winner take all or winner take all by congressional district - If Trumps maintains his current support he will easily win the nomination

>>67626601
Controlled opposition to leech delegates off Trump
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-16-00-49-36.png (177 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-16-00-49-36.png
177 KB, 1920x1080
>>67626613
Those results are old. Huffpo has him winning steadily
>>
>>67627886
Kasich entire reason for sticking around was taking Ohio from Trump. Without Kasich it would've gone to Trump by a slim margin at worst.
>>
>>67627901
Where will those 13% Rubio votes go, though?
>>
>>67628077
back into the dark assholes of the bush confederation
>>
>>67628077
Probably 50% to Kuckich 25% to Cruz 25% to Trump
>>
File: rubot.jpg (414 KB, 795x1120) Image search: [Google]
rubot.jpg
414 KB, 795x1120
>>67628077
Back to Microsoft?
>>
>>67627813
They want whatever they can get. Their jobs are actually real jobs in government. Imagine you're a county comptroller in New Jersey. You've been assigned to be a delegate by the state. You get pledged, the second ballot is issued, and now you're unpledged, and several candidates want you to pledge to them.

Now also imagine you have, say, a daughter, in business school. She would just LOVE to work at Trump Organization in Manhattan when she graduates. Or let's say you have your eyes on state legislature seat in a very pro-Trump district in your state and would really enjoy a Trump endorsement. People are people. They want things. And Trump not only has a lot to offer, he has no shame in trading horses, and he's arguably the best in the world at doing it. He literally wrote a book on it.
>>
File: mitt-romney-pumping-gas.jpg (25 KB, 310x466) Image search: [Google]
mitt-romney-pumping-gas.jpg
25 KB, 310x466
>>67626035
>Now, only two remain, and Kasich is virtually irrelevant.

Wait until the elite kikes roll out this puppet.
>>
>>67626772
SIMPLY GOOGLE KASICH SOROS FUNDING

>http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/soros-money-funding-kasichs-presidential-bid/

KASICH IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS

WHY DOES NO ONE TALK ABOUT THIS???

THIS TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WHATS GOING ON

LETS MEME MAGIC GEORGE SOROS INTO THE GRAVE WITH THE DANCING SKELETON OF MAGA

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNxg-dTpPs

DEATH WILL COME IF YOU MENTALLY PROJECT "GO SKELETON GO"

MAKE SOROS THREADS!

SPREAD SOROS KNOWLEDGE ON NORMIE MEDIA... THEY HAVE NO CLUE... BLM, RIOTS, MOVEON, KASICH FUNDING, BUSH FUNDING ETC. ETC.

DONT LET THEM SLIDE SOROS THREADS HERE AND HIDE THE TRUTH

HE IS THE FINAL BOSS... NOT HILLARY OR ANY OF HIS PUPPETS

DONT FORGET KASICH SIGNED ON TO THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN AND IS PRO OPEN BORDERS

FIGHT

MAGA
>>
>>67628077
Split.

It's tempting to say they would go to Kasich since he is the other establishment candidate, but it's rarely ever that simple. Some will go to Cruz, some will go to Kasich and some will go to Trump. If Kasich stays in the race he will hurt Cruz and benefit Trump in my opinion.
>>
>>67626035
Arizona- winner takes all 48
California- winner takes all 172
New Jersey- winner takes all 51
Pennsylvania- winner takes all 71
Maryland- winner takes all 38
>>
>>67626272
My girlfriend and I are voting Trump and every Republican we know are also Stumping. Hopefully we can take LA
>>
>>67628290
KASICH WILL STAY IN FOR THE LONG HAUL TO SPIPHON VOTES AS THE "GEE FOLLY NICE GUY" ALTERNATE TO TRUMPS "HITLER RAGE"
>>
If Rubio HAD voters then he'd still be in the race.

He couldn't even win his own fucking state while some virtual nobody wins his.
>>
>>67628315
Modelling by the poll jew Nate Silver shows that 1v1 Trump v Cruz, Cruz would currently be winning (but not by a huge margin) but If it was a 3 person race with Kasich, Trump would still be winning and he'll keep winning as long as Kasich stays in
>>
>>67628130
I don't think it's that simple, especially given Trump's gigantic lead right now. I also think that some of them will just outright decide not to turn out to vote.
>>
>>67626035
>just 48%

this is a joke, right?
>>
>>67626035

Cruz will do better because now the establishment will support him.

Trump should offer Cruz the VP so they can end this shit.
>>
>>67628402

Kasich is not enough, they will draft Mittens mark my words.
>>
>>67628515
Maybe back in December when Cruz was trying to weasel his way in to Trump's underflaps.

Not anymore. What a disgusting creature.
>>
>>67626272
most flips I know are voting for trump, they seem to like meme presidents
>>
>>67628534
What can that cuck do?
He sure as fuck ins't going to sway Trump voters to his side.
>>
Next winner take all state is Arizona, Trump is set to win that

Other than that, Trumps victories have only been getting bigger, he's averaging in the 40 - 45% range and it'll most likely go up, especially in the northeast.

I don't think Trump has anything to worry about
>>
>>67628534
Romney is going to get btfo if he takes the bait. He's already been btfo.
>>
>>67627881
So... did a nigger piss in those too?
>>
>>67626151
>Sheldon Adelson
I hate that jew
>>
>>67628699
Don't care. I eat real food.
>>
>>67628674
Also most of the remaining states aren't filled with religious freaks, Rato's strong voters.
>>
>>67628792

That's not true, it's the opposite.
>>
>>67628445
I don't see how. The majority of Cruz's strong states have already voted, aside from Utah.

I admit, I don't know about Montana or the Dakotas. Could those go Cruz?
>>
>>67628689
>>67628673
>What can that cuck do?

Siphon votes and delegates away from Trump to definitely force a brokered convention.
>>
>>67628897
You mean Rato.

Trump supporters are LOYAL
>>
>>67628846
Does your bull know you've been sneaking out internet access?
>>
it may come down to NY and CA which will easily go to Trump, and are winner take all. I believe this was his plan all along.
>>
File: 1457755540430.jpg (167 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1457755540430.jpg
167 KB, 734x760
>>67628674
>Other than that, Trumps victories have only been getting bigger, he's averaging in the 40 - 45% range and it'll most likely go up, especially in the northeast.
>I don't think Trump has anything to worry about

No, he has to be stopped. THE MADMAN!

>increasingly nervouses
>>
>>67626035
Trump will do much better in the near future because of the up coming winner-take-all states. he won't have to share his gains with Lyin' Ted.
>>
>>67626176
Both of them?
>>
>>67626294
Cruz has said he doesn't want VP.
>>
>>67628534
I'm going to respond to your tinfoil hat stuff with some tinfoil hattery of my own.

Every few years the American Enterprise Institute holds meetings with major corporation executives and politicians on some private island off the coast of Georgia. In one year (forget which one), nearly all the Republican presidential candidates of this race attended. To me it's clear that the powers that be had deemed those to be the candidates they wanted. I don't think the Republican establishment is going to bring back Mitt. I think they are set on the guys they have in the race barring Trump and maybe Cruz (most of the establishment doesn't like lyin' ted). If anything, I think the establishment is going to vainly back Kasich right now and try to rig a contested convention.
>>
>>67628897
If it comes down to a brokered convention then we just take names. It's pretty simple. We get the names of everbody there, and we record whom he or she were supposed to vote for ahead of time, and then whom he or she voted for after time.

It's pretty simple.
>>
Say it with me
>Winner-take-all

Here comes Trump baby!
>>
>>67628936

I am sorry, I couldn't hear you over your mere 62%.

Besides everyone knows USA is borth the birthplace and the mecka for interracial cucking.
>>
>>67626294
That ship has already sailed. Cruz and Trump can't stand each other now.

Cruz is more likely to align himself with Kasich, even though they are diametrically opposed in terms of policy. Cruz is all about the side, not the principle.
>>
>>67628886

Cruz will win most of the mid-western states and the north-west. Trump will win the northeast. California and the southwest if up for grabs because Hispanics will probably mass vote for Cruz because he's a fellow Hispanic and they want their family members over the border. Cruz's support will skyrocket now because Rubio left, making Cruz a real challenger and favored to win.

The guy is the most unlikable cunt who has shit policies and arguments. Jeb Bush would have been better. Trump will most likely not win the nomination because the convention will rob him. The establishment will never let him be on the ticket. And even if Trump was on the ticket, he would lose the general because minorities, single mothers, and millennials will vote Democrat en masse which spells game over for republicans.
>>
>>67628534

Mittens would indeed make a better candidate than Cruz or Kasich.
>>
File: grinning ambassador of america.png (224 KB, 1161x789) Image search: [Google]
grinning ambassador of america.png
224 KB, 1161x789
>>67626035
easy pickings. as a matter of fact:

http://prospect.org/article/losing-ohio-improves-trump%E2%80%99s-chances-win-nomination

tl;dr - kasich winning ohio HELPS trump and HARMS rat boy cruz

>mfw dynamo don STILL wins even when he loses
>>
>>67626035
Rubio will endorse Kasich and give all his delegates to him: he'll have somewhat of a platform and can still pose as an obstacle
>>
>>67628792
>>67628846

Taco knows better than meatball. Cruz's persona was made for the Bible Belt and South, which are pretty much all done voting. His friendliest territory is over.
>>
>>67629217
That's only what they want you to believe.
>>
>>67629217
the RNC are already in the talks of supporting an independent candidate
>>
>>67629411

I misunderstod him, I thought he meant that the ones that were gonna vote next were filled with religious nutjobs.
>>
>>67629427

Splitting the vote ensures a democratic win anyway.

Outside of the Supreme Court nominee and some policy decisions, the presidency doesn't matter for much anyway.
>>
>>67629217
I think you're most likely right, but I'm not entirely sure. The reason I have some doubts about the establishment's intentions is that recently Paul Ryan had a long phone call with Trump. If you remember when similar things were reported about Chris Christie, the ultimate result was an endorsement.

If he gets an endorsement from Paul Ryan then that is basically tacit (however reluctant) approval from the party. Now it could still very well be that the establishment is talking out of two sides of their mouth. They might be playing a dirty game of trying to assuage Trump while at the same time fighting tooth and nail to oppose him. But it's unclear exactly how far they are willing to take this. A contested convention would be hell to pay for the GOP and I think they want to win more than they want to dump Trump.
>>
>>67629217
>Hispanics will probably mass vote for Cruz because he's a fellow Hispanic and they want their family members over the border

This doesn't make sense to me. Cruz wants a wall, and is against amnesty.
>>
>>67629044
KEK
>>
>>67629689
>Paul Ryan had a long phone call with Trump

For what its worth apparently Ryan called all of the (at that point 4) GOP candidates.
>>
>>67629723

He says that, but he's Hispanic and an evangelical. He'll pay for their travel plus tip.
>>
>>67628534
It'll be Willard or Jeb

They never took harsh positions on immigration, abortion, or gay marriage this race, so they're in better shape than the current candidates who all want to build wall, or at least that's what the establishment sentiment is.
>>
>>67629044
underrated post
>>
File: working through things.jpg (49 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
working through things.jpg
49 KB, 500x404
>>67626272
commiefornian here. me, my dad, aunt and grandma are all voting from. Still working on my mom, she currently wants bernie and I got her to admit that hillary is a total bitch. I think i can make her vote trump by the time it's the main election but she's not going to be helping in primary sadly.
>>
>>67626035

Rubio had no support left. He didn't even get any delegates last tuesday. His home state fucked him in the ass. The poor guy lost it when he started making penis jokes. I doubt he will ever be anything but a gay hooker now despite anything nice said about him by Emperor Trump.
>>
>>67629804
There are some other things that make me believe the Republican party may be doing a turn as well. The most recent debate was fairly softball in comparison to the one that came before. That made me think that the donor class told the non-Trump candidates to tone it down so as not to hurt the very likely nominee.

Again though, I'm not certain exactly what the establishment's intentions are at this point. They could be talking out of both sides of their mouth and feigning acceptance of Trump at the same time as they continue to try to subvert him.
>>
Cruz stats are inflated by the early voting of Texas and the butthurt belt of America.
Trump is going for a landslide in the Northeast and Indiana as well. I don't see Oregonfags voting Cruz.
>>
File: efd.jpg (47 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
47 KB, 403x392
>>67626035
I fucking hate Kasich, piece of shit stayed in Ohio just to increase the chances of a convention. That old slav faggot needs to fucking die. Stupid wrinkly old fucking cock sucker. Oy v--I mean GOLLY GEE WILLIKERS! What a bunch of maniacs up here haha, vote for me go-guys, I'm the sensible one.
>>
>>67628515
>Cruz will do

Muh jesus the candidate. He is not going to do well in the NE and left coast. And that's basically what's left.
>>
>>67629084
>vainly back Kasich right now and try to rig a contested convention.

The guy won one state and sans Trump shooting a guy on 5th avenu that's all he's going to win. The establishment would be batshit insane to try and rig a contested convention with fucking kasich as the winner.

Cruz is their only hope. And that's why they're fucked.
>>
>>67630482

Yeah it's pathetic. Guy wins one state after 27 or so primaries..it's clear what his agenda was. fucker. He's probably so butthurt he will rig the general election for Clinton.
>>
File: fish.png (74 KB, 706x552) Image search: [Google]
fish.png
74 KB, 706x552
>>67627064
go away virgin
>>
>>67630492

He could do well in the northwest and southwest due to the Hispanic vote and the cuckservatives. Rubio dropping is really significant because I can almost gurantee that most of Rubio's supporters will go to Cruz.
>>
>>67630166
LUBIO!
>>
Cruz wins a few states, wins some delegates in the proportional states, and gets up to 700 delegates. Then Rubio and Kasich tell their delegates to go to Cruz and it's GG.
>>
>>67626550
No way is Kasich gonna drop out with such a high chance of a brokered convention.
>>
File: 1414790806116.jpg (48 KB, 435x530) Image search: [Google]
1414790806116.jpg
48 KB, 435x530
>>67630482
He is just as slimy as the rest.

He knows outright he can't make it.

He knows he won't even come remotely close.

His job is to suck up more moderate votes that would go to Trump over Cruz.

Soros must have offered him some serious shekels.
>>
>>67626035

He'll benefit from Rubio's departure, most certainly.

The supporters of Rubio will defunct to Cruz and Cruz is running out of wiggle room.
>>
>>67631348
HE IS PAYING HIM OFF AS WE SPEAK

GOOGLE IT OR SEE MY POST ABOVE
>>
>>67631348

If you listen to interviews with Kasich, he has a mean streak and is very awkward. The guy has to be a real bastard personally.
>>
>>67627881
>You can actually buy these
>$40 a box
>Hernie Sanders doesn't get one
>>
>>67626035

Since the supporters of Rubio will defunct to Cruz, Trump has this in the bag.

One of the main cruxes of Cruz's campaign is to be against Trump. With the Left's hostile performance towards Trump over the last couple weeks, it'll be hard for Cruz to maintain the illogical position that Trump is Hitler, considering the tactics of the Left are becoming more fascist as time goes.
>>
>>67628389
all states trump wins, add WA and NY and its a lock
>>
File: armed.jpg (75 KB, 525x508) Image search: [Google]
armed.jpg
75 KB, 525x508
>>67630482
>>67630851
>>67631348

There's only one thing we can do to allow Trump to win for sure, gentlemen.. And that is.. *takes out gun* Assassinate Kasich.
>>
>>67631567

Rubio averaged 20% of the vote and Cruz averaged 30%. That puts Cruz over Trump.
>>
>>67631477
SIMPLY GOOGLE KASICH SOROS FUNDING

>http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/soros-money-funding-kasichs-presidential-bid/

KASICH IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS

WHY DOES NO ONE TALK ABOUT THIS???

THIS TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WHATS GOING ON

MAKE SOROS THREADS!

SPREAD SOROS KNOWLEDGE ON NORMIE MEDIA... THEY HAVE NO CLUE... BLM, RIOTS, MOVEON, KASICH FUNDING, BUSH FUNDING BROKERED CONVENTION SCHEME ETC. ETC.

DONT LET THEM SLIDE SOROS THREADS HERE AND HIDE THE TRUTH

HE IS THE FINAL BOSS... NOT HILLARY OR ANY OF HIS PUPPETS

DONT FORGET KASICH SIGNED ON TO THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN AND IS PRO OPEN BORDERS

FIGHT

MAGA
>>
>>67626035
I can't believe ohio voted kaische. He wants to sell off their jobs and has no chance of winning. Seriously he is just a plant to steal from trump who would of won Ohio.
>>
>>67631584
Shut up fag.

>>67631348
Just think about it. Rubio destroyed his political career in an embarrassing blowout because the establishment thought he had a 1-2% chance to win Florida. These are powerful people we're up against if they can really make their puppets do these kinds of things.
>>
>>67630482

Keep in mind that Trump had some VERY tight wins earlier on, and in many cases it looks like Kasich drawing votes away helped him win (without Kasich in the race, Trump would have lost Virginia to Rubio no question). There's even data to suggest that 1v1 Cruz outpolls Trump, but with Kasich in the race Trump stays on top
>>
So what happens to delegates of a candidate that drops out? Do they get redistributed based on the proportion of votes the remaining candidates had in the state they came from or do they go wherever the dropping out person tells them to?
Are they actual people or just figurative things?
Did Kasich stay in just to fuck over the Don in Ohio and is going to drop out now?
>>
>>67631676

A lot can change and I expect it to.
>>
>>67631683

Email breitbart about it.
>>
>>67631676
100% of Rubio's voters will not go to Cruz, but I'm sure the vast majority will. Trump and Cruz are probably dead even at this point. It could really go either way.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (46 KB, 799x437) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
46 KB, 799x437
>>67631952
>So what happens to delegates of a candidate that drops out?
pic related
>Are they actual people or just figurative things?
politicians aren't people
>>
>>67626151
i will believe it when his super pac starts airing pro trump ads then we golden
>>
>>67631952
I persume they get split between the other candidates.
>>
>>67631683
Fox and half of /pol/ knows, just find the video where Based Buffalo Bill O'reily talks about it.
>>
>>67632096

No, Rubio didn't drop out, he suspended his campaign which means his delegates are still pledged to him. So that means that if there is a brokered convention, they are stuck with Rubio until the second round where every delegate is potentially up for grabs.

It's literally an establishment game.
>>
>>67628626
I'm a flip and I can confirm this.
>>
>>67631945
I mean the thing is that Trump has won most winner-take-all states in a blowout where he's ahead 10-20 points. That's all that matters, the proportional delegates states account for the number of people in the race so it wouldn't matter. And today that Ohio victory would have almost sealed the deal, but that slippery bastard went and fucked it up. Watch him leave the race tomorrow.
>>
File: 1456232539930.jpg (48 KB, 469x505) Image search: [Google]
1456232539930.jpg
48 KB, 469x505
>>67631928
>>
After last his night's gruesome defeat from Kasich and Cruz I just can't get myself to support him anymore.

I am now feeling the Bern just like all Bulgarian immigrants legal or not do in the US according to our local media.
>>
>>67628515
a better offer would be to pick cruz as one of his supreme court nominations
>>
>>67632396

A better option would be to deport him to Canada
>>
>>67629217
Hispanics are Democrats. They'll have no say in the GOP primary. In fact, Trump tends to do better in states and counties with high Hispanic populations. Because the hispanics are democrats and their white republican neighbors hate their fucking guts. Meanwhile in Iowa the promise to seal the border doesn't really move them one way or the other. There was a similar effect in 2008 where great plains states would vote for Obama, but democratic strongholds like the Northeast or California went for Hillary. There are so few minorities in some of the plains states that they don't register as an issue.
>>
>>67626272
Japan, someone vomited on your lovely flag
>>
>>67629396
Kasich is on the verge of fucking this all up for Cruz. He gives people who would have voted for Jeb or Rubio a chance to vote against Trump without having to help an anti-establishment evangelical. The problem is that this will let Trump take Winner take all states with a plurality.
>>
>>67627881
You know when horses do that weird teeth thing when they bray? That's Hillary
>>
>>67630959
Your flag is a fucking leaf
Go sit in the corner while the adults talk.
>>
Kasha is a real piece of filth. They offered him some "cabinet position" to stay in and suck votes away from Trump. Rubio refused offer bc he hopes to run again in 4-8 years, when the nation is truly Spic-ed.
I wonder how many border jumpers on here (I know we have a ton) pretend to support Trump but then take $20 along with their wetback parents to register and vote for their fellow Spic.
If they take it away from Trump at a convention, they'll be a riot and I'll travel to Cleveland to help lead them.
>>
>>67630000
Nice quads
>>67632962
This. Kasich staying in helps trump
>>
>>67631584
H O N E Y P O T
O
N
E
Y
P
O
T
>>
>>67634036
It does help Trump, but I fully expect some immensely powerful figures in the party to tell him that now that his work in Ohio is done he'd better quit.
>>
>>67629217
Mexicans and other central/South Americans hate Cubans like Cruz. Why do you think Ruboto got btfo so easily?
>>
>>67632393

There are Bulgarians in the U.S.?

How many? 4 or 5?
>>
Fucking Fox n Friends talking about memes and they showed weakest memes and talked about gifs lol.
>>
Cruz cant win blue states. Trump will win the west and east.
>>
File: 1457671326046.jpg (85 KB, 1206x681) Image search: [Google]
1457671326046.jpg
85 KB, 1206x681
>>67629138
>Besides everyone knows USA is borth the birthplace and the mecka for interracial cucking.
>mecka for interracial cucking.
>mecka

I have bad news for you, Sven...
>>
>>67633431
>spic-ed
Latinos dont care about fiscal conservatism. Fiscal conservatism is dying because of automation. Trumps platform is the future of the gop its that the establishment wont accept it.
>>
>>67626035
The Republican primary is very winner-take-all. Even when it isn't winner-take-all, it's usually some pseudo-proportional district-based winner-take-all. A very small shift in the popular vote can translate to an absolutely massive shift in the delegate assignment.

Cruz and Kasich are going to pick up more of Rubio's voters than Trump, so ultimately the narrowing of the field hurts Trump.
>>
>>67637129
No one cares about fiscal conservatism. Absolutely no one. Name a fiscal conservative who's been anywhere near the white house and I will name you
1) a fucking crook pretending to be something he's not, and
2) one of the fucking idiots that he's managed to swindle

Republican establishment politicians are all about corporate handouts. They like tax cuts for their friends (paid for with debt and higher taxes for everyone else). They like expensive government contracts for their friends (paid for with debt and higher taxes for everyone else). That's not fiscal conservatism. That's looting and pillaging. Hillary's a crook and an idiot, but at least the gibmedats who vote for are getting exactly what they think they're getting; gibmedats. The people who vote for Republicans in the name of conservative economics are the biggest fucking cucks on the planet. They think they're getting fiscal conservatism, but they're getting the exact same higher taxes and higher debt except they've got nothing to show for it! The average black is better at voting for their own interests than the average Republican. Jesus fucking Christ. When it comes to economics, even Trump is running a campaign you'd expect more from a centre-left Democrat like Hillary or Obama than a Republican.

Welcome to America. Your options are economic populism or being robbed blind by crooks. No, you can't have actual conservative policy. Nixon and Reagan killed it.
>>
>>67626035

I don't understand why people here are worried about Trump needing 54% of the remaining delegates.

>Of the 1162 delegates already handed out, Trump has 53.4%
>They were all proportional states until now
>The delegates that were given to people that have since dropped out are still commited to them
>Trump will now receive a larger amount of delegates, simply because there are less people

He literally only has to do as well as he has done and he wins. But he won't do as well as he has done. He'll do better.
>>
>>67638072
>They were all proportional states until now
>Trump will now receive a larger amount of delegates, simply because there are less people
These parts are not true.

A lot of the Republican states up to this point were pseudo-proportional. In the pseudo-proportional states, you get delegates for each district you win and you get some delegates for winning the state. That's not really proportional; if you win every district by 51%-49%, then you won 51% of the state's voters and get 100% of the state's delegates. It's really just winner-take-all divided into smaller chunks. It's a system that still heavily favors the front-runner. The RNC picked that system because they thought the front-runner would always be one of their candidates. Oops.

The states going forward are a lot more winner-take-all with a few more winner-take-district. Rubio's voters are more likely to go to Cruz/Kasich than Trump, which will close the gap. And remember: Cruz only needs to beat Trump by 1% to deny him an entire state's (or nearly an entire state's) worth of delegates.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.