[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a Muslim, I agree with Trump's ban on Muslims from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 14579360513301.jpg (456 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
14579360513301.jpg
456 KB, 1024x681
I'm a Muslim, I agree with Trump's ban on Muslims from entering the USA.

In fact I should say this to my fellow Muslim brothers and Sisters to stop coming to the USA because AmeriKKKa is a despicable place with degenerate culture and revolting people (Atheists, LGBT & Feminists) who have no respect to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and to the religion of Islam.

AmeriKKKan Music for example, is filled with sex, drugs, tobacco, alcohol, gambling, crime, violence, and all sorts of repulsive vices which clearly violates the law of Sharia and the Holy Quran.
>>
>>67625417
Nice proxxy pig fucker.
>>
>>67625417
>drugs
Holy shit could you sandniggers be bigger hypocrits?
Hookah is just as degenerate as anything the west uses to get fucked up you lying sacks of shit
>>
>>67625417
May this message resonate throughout the world.
>>
>>67625417
>AmeriKKKa is a despicable place with degenerate culture and revolting people (Atheists, LGBT & Feminists)
How's that burgeoning suffrage movement going, Ahmed? Also, did you end up watching that atheist get hung?

Saudi Arabia sure is a more civilised place.
>>
>>67626369
Those from the Middle East are of the same race as you assuming you're a Caucasoid.
>>
File: fuckyoudegenerate.jpg (171 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoudegenerate.jpg
171 KB, 500x500
Nice proxy ausfag
>>
>>67625417
Spread this word so that sandniggers wont chimp out on white, yellow and brown public places
>>
>>67626369
they all put hash in them too

and they come here and run all the most degenerate shops that sell legal crack and synthetic THC
>>
Go away! We no care! Get away from my store!
>>
UK is the same, I recommend that you all leave for Islam's sake.
>>
Not sure why everyone is so upset, I mean, OP's not wrong. We do have atheists, and homosexuals. We do have music filled with those things. And it does go against their religion. If anything, coming here serves only two purposes: converting people or economic opportunity.
>>
>>67627972
It will also make it easier to take all muslims out in one go. Israel will be happy.
>>
arab girls are hot as fuck. i heard sex with arab girls is great because of how much they have to surpress themselves up until the moment as well. how do i get myself an arab wife pol?
>>
>>67625417
>sex, drugs, tobacco, alcohol, gambling, crime, violence,
its a part of quran
>>
File: tumblr_ns4j68HEjG1uc9zo8o1_500.png (125 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns4j68HEjG1uc9zo8o1_500.png
125 KB, 500x500
>>67625417
>>
Why do Muslim's want to go to non Muslim countries anyway instead of just going to other Muslim countries?
>>
>>67625417
>aussie's first proxy
>>
The muslim ban is so flawed. How the hell are you supposed to know who is muslim? He should have said a ban on people from specific countries where terrorists are most likely coming from.
>>
>>67628590
Blow yourself up. Get virgins. Do it you absolute moron.
>>
How do you live without getting drunk?
>>
>>67629102
So how do you have fun when all the fun is banned? You just live like minors forever? It sounds more like fear to me, terrified of God, terrified of your parents, terrified of your community and the laws which dictate everything you do.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.