[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>41% of the vote today >Includes Ohio where Kuckich will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: Capture.jpg (87 KB, 1214x246) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
87 KB, 1214x246
>41% of the vote today
>Includes Ohio where Kuckich will get his highest result

Very high energy result, inline with national polls
>>
>>67625252

He still 10 points behind Clinton, and he's never beaten Clinton in a poll.
>>
>>67625351
>General election polls before the nominations
>>
>>67625351
He doesn't beat her in match-up polls very often, but that's simply not true. There's two head-to-head polls where he beat Clinton.
>>
>>67625351
>thinking polls are accurate in this wild election cycle
>>
>>67625351
our turnout is way larger than the democratic turnout.

it was like this for the democrats in 2008 when obama got elected.
>>
>>67625351
>he's never beaten Clinton in a poll.
Wrong.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/02/17/usa-today-suffolk-poll-whos-more-electable/80452560/
>Clinton loses by 2 points to Trump (43%-45%), 1 point to Cruz (44%-45%), 6 points to Rubio (42%-48%) and 11 points to Kasich (38%-49%). That's a weaker standing than the former secretary of State showed in December's survey, when she narrowly led Trump and Cruz and trailed Rubio by just 2 points.
>>
>>67625252
SIMPLY GOOGLE KASICH SOROS FUNDING

>http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/soros-money-funding-kasichs-presidential-bid/

KASICH IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS

WHY DOES NO ONE TALK ABOUT THIS???

THIS TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WHATS GOING ON

LETS MEME MAGIC GEORGE SOROS INTO THE GRAVE WITH THE DANCING SKELETON OF MAGA

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNxg-dTpPs

DEATH WILL COME IF YOU MENTALLY PROJECT "GO SKELETON GO"

MAKE SOROS THREADS!

SPREAD SOROS KNOWLEDGE ON NORMIE MEDIA... THEY HAVE NO CLUE... BLM, RIOTS, MOVEON, KASICH FUNDING ETC. ETC.

DONT LET THEM SLIDE SOROS THREADS HERE AND HIDE THE TRUTH

HE IS THE FINAL BOSS... NOT HILLARY OR ANY OF HIS PUPPETS

DONT FORGET KASICH SIGNED ON TO THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN AND IS PRO OPEN BORDERS

FIGHT

MAGA
>>
>>67625511

Clinton just keeps losing steam, kek

people are seeing what a weak candidate she is
>>
Keep in mind, a fair percentage of Kasich's votes are Democrats who decided to vote for him rather than Hillary as she was a shoo-in for the Democrat victory in the state because Bernie is literally cancer. Kasich's numbers are inflated to some degree by people who will be voting Democrat in the general election. What degree we don't know.
>>
>>67625511

You realize polls within a margins of error are statistically insignificant, right? It's really easy for me to make you very stupid right now - want me to?
>>
>>67625782
>You realize polls within a margins of error are statistically insignificant, right?
You realize your original statement was patently false, right? It's really east for me to make you out to be a total shill right now - want me to?
>>
>>67625252
>the rubot's people voted kasich to stump trump

Fuck those fucking cucks
>>
>>67625937

It's not false at all. If a poll is statistically insignificant, that means the poll itself doesn't hold any weight. It's meaingless poll that could very well show Clinton winning by 2%. How can you be this fucking bad at basic, high school statistics?
>>
>>67625676
She's their weaker candidate and she's winning their nomination on the premise she's more electable. Not that democrats give a shit about facts.
It's not the establishment's year though, especially not now that people are openly talking about the establishment.
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/13/bernie-sanders-supporters-consider-donald-trump-no-hillary-clinton
>>
>>67625485
This

The turnout to the Republicans today was 7.767 Million, to Democrats it was 6.514 Million. The only state Democrats had a higher turnout was Illinois, and in Florida and especially Ohio, the Republican turnout was far, far greater; the North Carolina turnout was roughly even which is surprising.

Now of course the Republicans are naturally going to get higher turnouts because there are more candidates and there is a degree of apathy towards the Democratic race as It's seen that Hillary will win anyway but this does not tide well for the Democrats. You can't look at falling participation numbers and stick your head in the sand and keep saying "Well our voters will show up in the general election" when in all the major swing states so far the Republican turnout has been larger, significantly so in most cases.
>>
>>67625351
Reagan was 20 points behind Carter at this point in the race, look how that turned out.
>>
>>67626061
>It's not false at all. If a poll is statistically insignificant, that means the poll itself doesn't hold any weight.
You can discount it, you can't say it doesn't exist, which is what you did. Don't get into a pedant-off with me, faggot.
>>
>>67626061
>hurr the polls only matter If the results are swinging so far that they're outside of the MoE

Fuck off retard

When the gap closes between Trump and Clinton will you be on /pol/ telling everyone that 100% of the polls don't matter?
>>
>>67626149
>Well our voters will show up in the general election"

democrats voters tend to do just that though.

It's to collect their gibs and to protect themselves from the new hitler Republicans have nominated every 4 years.

The only way Republicans win is to much them with a huge turnout. If they would just get behind trump they could do just that.
>>
File: 12431314.png (72 KB, 889x834) Image search: [Google]
12431314.png
72 KB, 889x834
>>67626198

It doesn't exist because it's a meaningless poll that does not show Trump beating Hillary.

Basic fucking statistics dictate that if a result falls within a margin of error, it's easily dis-countable as statistically error.

You're not going to win this argument with a terrible understanding of statistics.
>>
File: lynchgloryhol.png (336 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
lynchgloryhol.png
336 KB, 1024x776
>>67625252
Trump is based nigger

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>67626061
dude polls for any election don't matter until days before the fucking votes are cast

and even then they might be off completely
>>
>>67626198

>You can discount it

Yeah, I can. I can discount outliers, especially when months of data go against one poll within the margin of error.

The irony here is that the logic you're using is the same logic white liberals use to justify high black crime rates.

>Point out the fact that niggers commit crime disproportionately to whites
>BUT LOOK AT THIS BLACK GUY, HE'S NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG

You

>Polls show that Hillary is disproportionately beating Trump across the board
>WELL, LOOK AT THIS ONE POLL WHERE HE DOES BEAT HILLARY BY 2% HA, GOTCHA YA THERE

It's utterly pathetic and childish.
>>
>>67625683
>a fair percentage of Kasich's votes are Democrats

that's just his base. The guy is a democrat outside of losing issues like gun control. He's actually a very savvy politician. He's also about as exciting as a dog turd and bought and paid for like all politicians.

He's also getting a lot of good boy points for staying in the race and stopping Trump from steamrolling the NE/rust belt primaries.

He had no money after NH so he's clearly found some of that establishment greenbacks to finance his pathetic ass.
>>
>>67626910
>>67626446
>Say Trump has never beaten Clinton in a poll
>Shown a poll where Trump beats Clinton
>Sperg out about it for the rest of the thread

This isn't your normal every day faggotry.
>>
>>67626903

/pol/ said the same shit about Romney in 2012. Your new is showing. Also, I'd like to point out Romney was actually doing better against Obama in March than Trump is against Hillary, literally Obama 2.0.

I don't know how you can make the case a guy who's doing worse against an easier contender than Obama. Trump is losing to the person that lost to Obama in a DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY 8 years ago. How do you do that?
>>
>>67627356
Romney also had a fucking terrible campaign you mong
>>
>>67627294

You insist you did, but you didn't. It's just that you're so stupid you can't understand basic statistics, and realize your results are meaningless.

Really examine the image in >>67626446
instead of shitposting.
>>
>>67627459

Yet, he did better against Obama. Trump is losing to a Obama 2.0, who is even worse than Obama in support. And he's losing in polls by significant margins, constantly.

Look, you can cry all you want - it doesn't matter. This thread will be archive, and I will post it on election day when we swear in Hillary Clinton. But even then, I doubt you'd realize the truth. Only someone as delusional as you would support Trump over people who can actually beat her in the polls.
>>
File: 1429611699908.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
1429611699908.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
>>67627654
>this entire fucking post and everything else you posted

Clinton won't even make it through the summer. She'll have her security clearance revoked at the minimum, meaning she'll be ineligible for the Presidency and be forced to drop out for Biden as the Democratic nominee.

And you can fucking save this post if you want, I know you'll never post it anyway.
>>
>>67627654
>Implying you won't be softly weeping out back in your cuck shed.
>>
>>67625351
>implying Clinton could go even one round with Trump

He winged her once when she accused him of being a sexist, it almost killed her she hasn't dared to try something like that again.
>>
>>67627815

You're so stupid, it's unbelievable. You have no statistical evidence that backs you up. I've provided evidence that shows that Hillary beats Trump EVERY SINGLE TIME. You point out that he beat Hillary in ONE POLL within the margin of error.

If you've studied statistics, which you clearly haven't, you would see that polls within the margin of error are completely meaningless. I can even give you a scientific example of this

: http://faculty.vassar.edu/lowry/polls/poll4.html

You're just speaking in delusional hypothetical s with no numbers behind them. You're an arm-chair political analyst, and no better than cons like Nate Sliverman.

Just stop, dude. You're going to have a mental breakdown if you don't stop acknowledging the reality. Just make it easier for yourself come November.
>>
>>67627815
>hillary will be indicted says increasing nervous trump supporter
>>
>>67627654

And who does those polls? Probably the same one's predicting Trump is finished over an over as he keeps winning lol. Trump has not even begun to attack Clinton yet. That's the thing. Cuckie Sanders wont touch her. There is so many skeletons in her closet he could use but he wont. He will lose because of that. But Trump will show her no mercy in the debates.
>>
>>67628181
>thinking she'll be indicted before she's nominated

Same reason the democrats are attacking Trump and not Cruz; they want Cruz because they can bring up his questions about citizenship. If he is forced to drop out, the Republican party is incredibly weakened and the Democrats secure the Presidency.

Trump's plan on Hillary is the exact same. Wait until she is nominated then sue her. This election will be fucking glorious, just wait.

>>67628142
You're mentally deficient. I don't know how new you are, but these flags and IDs on every post aren't just for decoration.
>>
>>67628142
Also
>You're an arm-chair political analyst

Pretty ironic
>>
>>67627459
And this campaign isn't terrible? The party is literally going to war with itself. They'll still be bickering over candidacy months from now. Shit has to change quick if they want any hope in the general election.
>>
>>67628384
Trumps campaign has been perfect so far, but I was more talking about Romney's general election campaign.
>>
>>67628347

now you're going to accuse me of samefagging because you've lost the argument, good job, everyone knows who I'm dumbass

>>67628379

and then, ironically, you post twice and quote me twice

this is pathetic
>>
>>67628347
>Wait until she is nominated then sue her.
wait, how can he sue her? Can't he only introduce a civil suit? On what grounds?
>>
>>67628189

I didn't know winning the Republican nominee automatically means you win the General Election.

>Debates

Hillary is debating Trump. It's so easy to attack him, and seeing how the polls show his support is dropping faster than they did for Romney...you're making one helluva gamble.
>>
>>67628569
>now you're going to accuse me of samefagging

I didn't accuse you of samefagging, you're attributing posts to me that aren't mine

Jesus christ you're fucking stupid
>>
>there is an actual unironic Hillary shill on /pol/

I'd never thought I'd see the day
>>
File: Wat.png (26 KB, 1741x353) Image search: [Google]
Wat.png
26 KB, 1741x353
>>67628783

You're the only person with a fucking Netherlands flag in the thread, moron. How can I can accuse you of being someone else?
>>
>>67628783

>But I didn't accuse you of samefagging

you said

> but these flags and IDs on every post aren't just for decoration.

GEE, idiot, I wonder what the other purpose is.... It can't be for detecting samefags, no?

Fuck this is just getting even more pathetic the more you post
>>
You can see the strategic voting for Kasich. Especially with Cruz's numbers.
>>
>>67628933
>>67629094
alright you fucking idiot, listen up

see this shit right here
>>67628142
>You point out that he beat Hillary in ONE POLL within the margin of error.

Why don't you quote my exact post where I pointed out ANY polls to you.
Go ahead.

I'm waiting
>>
>>67625947

They expected Florida Man Kucksichheads to do the same.
>>
>>67626935

>He had no money after NH so he's clearly found some of that establishment greenbacks to finance his pathetic ass.

He's being backed by that asshole Soros.
>>
>>67629238

That's very easy, if you actually read my post, which you clearly haven't, I called you out for stating hypotheticals. Even more so, idiot, you blatantly stated the polls didn't matter. My evidence shows they do when they're constantly not in the margin of error.
>>
>>67629577
Nice job completely avoiding my fucking request

I'm still waiting on that goddamn post where I apparently "pointed out a poll to you"

And if you can't, then you must concede that you attributed posts to me that weren't mine
>>
>>67629676

Wow, are you actually saying that "polls" isn't the same as "poll" because I didn't specifically mention the polls you imaginatively thought up in your head?
>>
>>67629809
Where did I thought up polls in my head?

And you still haven't pointed out the poll you refer to earlier in
>You point out that he beat Hillary in ONE POLL within the margin of error.
>>
>>67630007

Wow, you really are this stupid. This will be my last post because this is fucking pathetic and a waste of my time.

You pointed out that the polls were meaningless because they simply don't favor Trump. It's pretty fucking obvious, nobody is going to buy the argument you're against Trump when you're not supporting the statistical evidence against him.

I thoroughly pointed out the polls are significant because they show, every time, Trump has failed to beat Hillary.

"The poll", dumbass,, includes your assumption. The term "YOU" doesn't apply to only one person, it applies to every single person in this thread supporting Trump. There is not a SINGLE trump supporter, in this thread, acknowledging the statistical evidence against Trump.

You are grasping at straws to beg a question. You continue to do it every single time the statistical evidence flips your delusional reality.

You're not even American. This whole conservation is waste of time because you're an ignorant, European piece of shit with no understanding of American politics.

It actually hurts to read what you post.

You're not worth my time.
>>
File: fool.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fool.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>67630497
So you admit, very subtly, that you did indeed attribute posts to me that weren't mine

You tried, but in the end you failed

Goodbye
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.