[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"'BUILD A WALL!'" What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1458109568412.png (608 KB, 740x434) Image search: [Google]
1458109568412.png
608 KB, 740x434
"'BUILD A WALL!'" What did she mean by this?
>>
>>67625117

She wants me to cum in her mouth.
>>
File: Dindus4Trump.jpg (316 KB, 1852x956) Image search: [Google]
Dindus4Trump.jpg
316 KB, 1852x956
>>67625117
I'm the realest nigga out here

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>67625401
Means he's awake at this hour, smashing that mf like button.
>>
>>67625117
Trump who is literally hitler means build wall as a euphemism for gassing everyone but straight white republican men, desu
>>
File: CHYNA.jpg (3 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
CHYNA.jpg
3 MB, 3008x2000
>>67625117
>>
File: 1458106572661.png (385 KB, 495x570) Image search: [Google]
1458106572661.png
385 KB, 495x570
>>67625401
IAMALEADER
>>
Anyone got her name?
>>
>>67625117
she was doing a finger quotation mark sign while responding to "why is trump like hitler"

implying that trump saying build a wall makes him like hitler, somehow.

It doesnt make any sense because it would be to stop illegal immigrants not legal immigrants, he says everytime there will be a big beautiful door for people to come in, are people so literally correct that stopping illegal immigrants is facist?
>>
>>67625822
okay, you ruined the joke. You fucking weirdos stalk women on the internet and jerk off to the ones you make fun of. Move along.
>>
>>67625117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thzOp5--4Tg
>>
>>67625117
When asked about how trump is like hitler, she does that retarded shit.
>Implying Hitler built a wall
>b..but the berlin wall!
The soviets built it after germany was occupied
>>
File: 1458110793041.jpg (194 KB, 597x785) Image search: [Google]
1458110793041.jpg
194 KB, 597x785
>>
>>67626554
Calm down big guy.

And frankly, if jacking off to pictures of political enemies and sending pictures of it to them is wrong - well, then I dont want to be right.

IM TALKING TO YOU BERNIE
>>
>>67625117
McFly!

Hello!

McFly!!

Is anybody home, McFly?!
>>
>>67625117

What the fuck is up with everyone in this picture and their glasses?

I poked my eyes raw to successfully get contacts in the first time so I wouldn't have to wear glasses and advertise my genetic inferiority in high school. Now suddenly everyone's proudly wearing black frames and not looking even a slightly bit ashamed of their feeble nearsighted eyes.

Like, are they not willing to put up with a few minutes of pain to learn how to put contacts lenses in? Or do they think somehow that wearing them makes them sexier or whatever? Someone explain this to me, I never really understood the glasses fetish a lot of people seem to have and I think they make everyone wearing them in the picture even less fuckable than they already are.
>>
>analysing what liberal '''''think'''''

Fuck same, America .

Do you not have a right wing force where you debate with facts, win, and when the liberals deny, you just go and beat the shit out of them?

Thus is why SJW culture is shrinking in Britain
>>
You just don't get it do you? You want to build a wall? You're literally in the same league as the person who killed 6 million Jews. You lock your doors at night to protect the people inside? Fucking literally Hitler.
>>
it's weird to imagine being like this

they must have their entire social circle agree with all their SJW ideas and communicate everything through likes on facebook. It's so retarded and gay.
>>
Building a wall means you're the same as Hitler or something I guess
>>
>>67625117
She wants you to cum inside her.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.