[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ayyy lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
How would our modern politicians react to a full blown alien invasion?
>>
File: ajj.png (136 KB, 1024x876) Image search: [Google]
ajj.png
136 KB, 1024x876
>>67624278
open up the borders
>>
>>67624278
Make Earth Great Again
>>
>>67624278
REFUGEES WELCOME
>>
I have a great relationship with aliens. They are great beings. Amazing beings. I was with an alien the other day, he told me he couldn't believe what a great relationship I have with him. I love the aliens, I'm friends with the aliens and my relationship with them is absolutely amazing. - trump
>>
>>67624278
>posting cravers
fuck those bastards i try and fuck them up first because they never leave any decent planets i can take over.
>>
#NOTALLALIENS

CHECK YOUR HUMAN PRIVILEGE YOU SHITLORD. THEY ONLY INVADE BECAUSE WE MADE MOVIES DEPICTING THEM AS EVIL SAVAGES

#CANCELXFILES
#I'MNOTWITHRIPLEY
>>
>>67624278
Bending over, just like we all would.
>>
>>67625192
THE BEST WORDS
>>
>>67624278
They wouldn't.

Any alien species with the ability to come all the way to our world with the logical assumption that they COULD conquer it will inevitably do so.
>>
File: 1.jpg (269 KB, 1512x875) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
269 KB, 1512x875
We'll build a planetary wall... I meant shield.
>>
When they come to earth they are not sending thier best, ok? They are sending colonizers, human abductors, they are experimenting on our thoughts to make us less resistant, but some, I assume, are good beings.
>>
>>67624278
They would submit or die. Just like the rest of us.
>>
>>67624278
Trump would probably do business with them and everyone else would attack.
>>
>>67624278
>ayy lmao welcome
>>
>IF WE ESCALATE THE VIOLENCE AND KILL THEM, THEY WIN!
>>
>will trade racists for body snatchers
>>
File: image.jpg (746 KB, 2000x1236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
746 KB, 2000x1236
The media would blame Trump's tone 100%
>>
File: 1458105885230.jpg (61 KB, 512x508) Image search: [Google]
1458105885230.jpg
61 KB, 512x508
>>67624278
Hopefully he has the common sense to genocide those fucking Xenos scum and make America great again!
>>
>>67624599
M E G A
E
G
A
>>
File: ayy lmaos for Trump.png (301 KB, 513x479) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmaos for Trump.png
301 KB, 513x479
>>67625807
>We're going to do great with the ayy lmaos
>I love the ayy lmaos, don't you?
>I've employed thousands of ayy lmaos at my hotels on Mars and Europa
>but they have to go back folks
>I know I know
>but they have to go back
>we're going to build a wall and it's going to be a great wall
>believe me
>who knows better than Trump about building space walls?
>we're going to build a space wall and who's going to pay for it?
>"AYY LMAONIA!"
>yep we're going to build a space wall and Ayy Lmaonia is going to pay for it
>believe me!
>>
>>67624278
scorched earth.
>>
>>67624278
BUILD DOME
U
I
L
D

D
O
M
E
>>
>>67624278
Full blown war, so far the media only says that we are most likely to war with them.
>>
>>67625392
>#I'MNOTWITHRIPLEY
holy shit did you used to write for the bernie campaign
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.