[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I illegally immigrate in the US. Is it even possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11
File: sieg heil.jpg (393 KB, 1052x1578) Image search: [Google]
sieg heil.jpg
393 KB, 1052x1578
How do I illegally immigrate in the US. Is it even possible?
>>
niko did it
>>
>>67624191
Come here as a tourist and say you will go back home, then just don't
>>
What's your skill set?
>>
How do you think Mexicans do it? Walk here from Mexico. Getting to Mexico is the hard part tbqh
>>
>>67624314
*Go there. Forgot what country I am in
>>
File: Tunnel-Mexico-US-AFP.png (328 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
Tunnel-Mexico-US-AFP.png
328 KB, 475x356
Come to Mexico. We offer nice tours to the north.

Most Mexicans are Russiaboos, so ask for a special discount.
>>
>>67624314
Worked for my uncle Mehmet
>>
>>67624191
I do it all the time. But I'm white and coherent.
>>
Get on a plane and fly here.

Then don't go back. It's that easy.

If you don't want to risk deportation, claim your last name is Hernandez.

Ivan Hernandez.
>>
File: 1449729187120.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449729187120.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>>67624348
I have no special skills, that's why i'm asking about illegal way to stay there. Can I get a job that pays cash in the US? Like a janitor or something or in a restaurant or I don't know
>>
>>67624630
tfw my last name is Hernandez, stopped everytime I go to the US
>>
>>67624191
Come to america, meet a woman and knock her up.
>Anchor babies can work both ways
>>
>>67624704
If you go to California....they allow illegals to obtain drivers licenses (I am not joking).

You could get a job of some sort driving, either a truck or bus driver..
>>
>>67624704
Yeah honestly just go to the south most white people won't say anything to you. You'll just be one of them. Have kids and you'll be able to stay.
>>
>>67624191
$$$$$$
Come as a tourist
Bring money
Dont go home
>>
>>67624704
construction jobs often hire illegal immigrants. I live in Colorado and we offer drivers license to illegals just like California. It pisses me off but in your case I don't really mind Russians moving in.
>>
>>67624704
Jobs lol
Why do you think we support trump
Both bush jr and nigger obama destroyed
The job market
>>
>>67625027
>>67625119
Someone told me once that it's impossible to get a job that doesn't ask questions in california, I don't know. I mean, I can't work with a tourist visa.
Also, that someone told me I should go to Utah or something? He said it's the easiest state to get into illegally.
>>
>>67625346
Fucking Colorado man, born and raised here but it's quickly turning into Commiefornia 2.0
>>
>>67625436
You'll get deported once Trump becomes president anyway, so don't even bother m8.
Prosto begi v evropu tam tebye radi budut.
>>
>>67625436
Here's an interesting one Russian bro:

Ocean City, MA.

I went there once, and nearly everyone that worked in a shop or restaurant there was from Eastern Europe. Very strange.

Ocean City is a seasonal tourist beach town, it'd be perfect for you.
>>
>>67625618
>You'll get deported once Trump becomes president anyway, so don't even bother m8.
I doubt this but it will certainly be harder for him to get in if Trump does win...
>>
>>67625436
Why do you wanna leave Russia so bad?
>>
>>67625713
Sorry, meant MD, as in Maryland.
>>
I'm planning on moving to the US after Trump's victory. Specifically Texas, but I can't find a good place in Texas. Maybe one of you can help me.

Looking for a populated area, but not heavily populated. 20-50,000 preferably, nothing under 10,000 or over 100,000.
Not on the Mexican border since I have heard that some beaners shoot over the border. Not on the New Mexico border either.
Bonus points for a city with a pretty girl's name like Celeste.

I am currently employed as a mine worker that does FIFO work and general maintenance. I think I have enough money to buy a house in America but I'm not sure, houses in Australia regularly cost about $500,000 for even low tier shit.
I know that the 13 stripes on the American flag represents the 13 colonies that declared independence from Britain; Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey. New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina and Virginia. The 50 stars represent each current state.
I know that the US Constitution has 27 amendments and the first 10 are the Bill of Rights.

Will I be allowed in under Trump and where in Texas should I go?
>>
>>67625566
Well the good thing is the housing prices are going up in the Denver metro area and that is good for me. Sucks for people that are renting though.

I just know the state will go blue again in the general election. All those "dude weed" guys moving in are gonna vote democrat.
>>
File: 14332.gif (2 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
14332.gif
2 MB, 176x144
Would it be possible to set up a service where foreigners pay to marry me so that I can help them immigrate? We would divorce after, and if it was gay marriage I would ensure that the balls didn't touch so it wouldn't really be gay.
>>
>>67624191
>go to india
>find a group of american hippy tourists
>dress as a hippy
>blend in to american hippy tourists group
>become their friend and go back home with them
>>
>>67625788
You need to realize Texas is almost 50% Hispanic now. Choose somewhere else away from the border and you will be much better off. Texas is good in the short run but fucked in the long run.
>>
File: LFOb3R9.jpg (1 MB, 2576x3863) Image search: [Google]
LFOb3R9.jpg
1 MB, 2576x3863
>>67625751
It's shit. People going to prison for likes on social network sites and shit. I know the US has NSA but it is still not as oppressive as Putin's regime.

>>67625618
>Prosto begi v evropu tam tebye radi budut.

If they deport me from US, I can try Germany, i speak some deutsch.

>>67625873
You need to live 2 years together as far as I know.

>>67625713
I'll check it out, thanks.
>>
>>67625436
>Get mexican gf
>Ask to be introduced to her multiple cousins
>At least one will know a job opening
>>
File: 1458083611449.png (53 KB, 632x160) Image search: [Google]
1458083611449.png
53 KB, 632x160
>>67625788
Why are you not joining your distant cousins of Florida Aussie bro?
>>
>>67626039
Because Florida is humid and I live in Western Australia where it's not humid so I'm not acclimated to humidity, plus it looks like a penis and that's gay.
>>
>>67624704
yes actually, my family are all first gen immigrant who are completely legal, but my dad has multiple instances where he got jobs from connections where he just got paid in cash and got a somewhat menial amount in welfare. Theres less health benefits and other potential benefits of having an actual job but if you are just trying to survive its not a horrible option and it definitely exist
>>
>>67625999
That's fine, it would just be a side-business for me. I could charge 50k a head every 2 years. More if the democrats legalize polygamy.
>>
>>67625788
>tfw under trump america will instead get illegals from the rest of world instead of mexico.
>>
>>67626131
I want to move there legally.
>>
If i were to illegally immigrate to the USA, where could I stay while searching for a job, and where could I stay once i have a job which isn't gonna ask questions?
>>
>>67626159
You should, but i'll arrive in a dog carrier.
>>
>>67626131
Trump has literally said he wants more immigration from European countries instead of the shit-holes like Somalia and elsewhere.
>>
>>67624191

Good luck finding any job at all while being an illegal immigrant.. you would have to move to Colorado or California...also learn Spanish because your going to need it in those areas. Nobody speaks english in California any more.
>>
File: 1456452461176.jpg (35 KB, 457x376) Image search: [Google]
1456452461176.jpg
35 KB, 457x376
>>67626097
>>
I heard that some shitty states help illegals with legalization. You just need a decent lawyer.

Btw want to immigrate too. No money and skills tho.
>>
>>67625968
It's 36% Hispanic

Why is every single person on /pol/ fucking shit at Census numbers?
>>
>>67625788
Also I may have said some antisemitic and pro Nationalsozialismus comments on the internet will this reflect poorly on me and prevent me from entering the US?
>>
>>67625436
You can get a job delivering Chinese food.
>>
>>67624191
Oh I almost forgot. The easiest way to LEGALLY enter the US is if you serve in the military.

If you are young you can head to your nearest US embassy and gain more information about it. I know for a fact that they have programs where once you serve a certain amount of years in the military they can pay for school to give you skills for job opportunities.

This would only be viable if you are young and interested.
>>
>>67626566
Once you serve a certain amount of time you can become legalized and obtain citizenship...
>>
>>67626428
>no money and skills
you'll fit right in
>>
>>67626647
Honestly I'm studying Engineering right now but I'm so shit in science anyway so I can't understand what I'm doing lol.
>>
>>67626566
You need to have a green card to serve in the US military, then you get a citizenship.
>>
>>67626205
any transient 'lodge' motel that charges by the week and accepts cash
>>
>>67626814
not many people can pick up the physics easily, I had to work my ass off 75% of my time studying was spent on studying physics. Its okay, stick to it, you'll get through it
>>
File: 1457060064675.jpg (44 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1457060064675.jpg
44 KB, 540x960
Ok, and if i web developer, is it legitimate skill?
>>
>>67627207
probs

what stack u got
>>
>>67627207
H1B Visa program that American hate can get you in....

You have to get a job at a tech company though and that may be tricky...
>>
>>67626433
>50%
>36%
mine as well be 99% if you see at least one spic in your daily life
>>
>>67627196
Yeah I know, anyway I don't feel myself comfortable because I will need to do it for money for my whole life. That just pisses me off.
>>
>>67626566

This is not how it works anymore. I looked into this because my girl's American and I wanted to join the military here just for the skills and experience. Apparently you need to a greencard to join, and then numerous paths are permanently closed because you're not a citizen. Armed forces in your country aren't retarded. They know not to let anybody from other countries into the higher ranks of their armed forces.
>>
>>67626566
>The easiest way to LEGALLY enter the US is if you serve in the military.
>If you are young you can head to your nearest US embassy and gain more information about it.

That haven't been possible since early 90's. You need to be legal resident to join and recruiters can't help you with immigration issues.
>>
>>67627305
h1b is great if it gets us real talent and not cheap poos who smell like shit and cant code
>>
>>67627530

H1B quotas are literally filled up at the beginning of the yeasr each year. There's a limited quota of 80,000 and the waiting list is years old. It mostly goes to shitskins.

you'd be surprised but it's actually harder to emigrate to your country legally than you think.
>>
>>67624314
You just gave yourself away proxy-using weeaboofag
>>
>>67627299
I think i worked with most of the existing things.
Php, python, ruby, (node)js, sql, nosql, all these countless frameworks. Currently i'm unemployed and make some ficticious sites with angular, react(flux, redux, relay, graphql, d3, all these fashionable shit) for portfolio.
>>
>>67627384
not really, theres engineering jobs that require a degree but don't really require science/math. Something like HVAC design doesn't require any of that crap, or circuitry where you can get away solving the same differential equation over and over again.
You won't really encounter the hard stuff unless you go into research.
>>
>>67624191
>How do I illegally immigrate in the US
>book flight any american city
>get off flight
>never leave
or
>take flight to mexico or canada
>cross border
>never leave
That's literally how easy it is.
>>
>>67625346
No way! Greeleyfag here. I know where to get 30 round AR mags if ya want to know.
>>
>>67627599
i know and i'd like to see h1b used for what it was intended for. instead most of the visas are given to tata and infosys, who bring poos over, pay them shit, and then rotate them back to poo. none of them become permanent residents. it's fucking bullshit.

we missed out on the great brain drain that happened to japan around 2007-2008 because we were too busy cutting every corner imaginable instead of crawling all over the world for real talent. so japan's best went to sk, taiwan, and china.

>>67627649
that's pretty good. i hope you can get over here.
>>
File: ahhya.jpg (75 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
ahhya.jpg
75 KB, 500x300
>>67624191
hope we elect trump

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>67625788
San Angelo is probably what you're looking for.
>>
>>67628157

Why don't you look for it or produce it in your own country anyway? Why rely on foreign elements for all this shit?

There are millions of unemployed yanks. You should be putting your own natural born first anyway.
>>
>>67628573
well like he was saying, we """"wanted"""" to get the best of the best from nations where smart folks were emigrating from

instead zuckerkikes and the like just abuse it for the digital equivalent of cotton picking slavery from india and such to do menial bullshit
>>
>>67628573
that's part of fixing h1b, making firms prove that they tried to hire americans first, and that they will pay their h1b workers at or above market rates (preferably above, as that will make them look a little harder for local talent).

at the same time, though, we need a tool to recruit talent from overseas, to fill in gaps, or just to bring in the best and brightest. part of the reason why china was able to whip out a shinkansen in three years is because they hired all of the dudes who worked on it in japan. the other part was that they didn't give a fuck about safety during construction and if a train falls in a ravine once in awhile who cares? so they're a little out of whack.

we also need to fix our education system, which is just completely fucked from top to bottom. the only kids who have access to computers and tech classes are the ones in the richest schools. every other school has been crippled by no child left behind. i know some schools around here where the most access that kids have to tech is their art teacher's old ipad. it's fucked up.

it would be nice if trump expounded on what a disaster our school system is beyond "repeal common core" but he's not a details kinda guy on the stump. and he doesn't want to shake hands with teachers because too many germs. i'm not kidding about that.
>>
Im all for Trump and I think he's a cool dude.. But If shillary wins, prolly be good for open borders.. I might think of moving to USA-land
>>
>>67624191
Are you white? Forget about it.
>>
>>67627649
Sounds good. Why not apply for a work visa in the tech industry?
>>
>>67625788
do you really think anything will change after he becomes president? the moment he steps into the office he will be cucked by an enormous amount of the minority loving cocks. literally a wall of brown cocks. obama didn't have to do it because he is not white but if trump even tries to refuse a jew he will impeached on the spot.
>>
>>67624191

dont worry mate you can work for my company but ill be taking 70% of your paycheck in exchange
>>
File: dallas-walker.webm (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
dallas-walker.webm
1 MB, 320x240
>>67624191
Are you Stepan?
>>
File: 5af.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
5af.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>67629736
Well, i never even thought of this seriously. Change country is a big deal, and i thnk it would be seem as if i'm betraying people around me, lol. I'm not one of those who sell himself for green dollars. But on the other hand i think that i deserve better. It's diffuclt.
And i don't have degree. I was getting one in crimea, but crimea is irrelevant now.
My life is just one fuckup after another.
And i don't know where to go and what to do, in addition to. What it's like just going to embassy and asking for visa? Most likely they will deny me.
>>
>>67624191

https://meduza.io/shapito/2015/05/07/student-baumanki-reshil-otpravitsya-na-lodke-v-ssha-i-stat-uchenym

/thread
>>
>>67625788
Fredericksburg
German enclave full of blonde women in there middle of hilly region
>>
>>67624191
I've done it. Just overstayed my ESTA.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.