[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this has /pol/ written all over it...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (70 KB, 457x885) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
70 KB, 457x885
this has /pol/ written all over it...
>>
>>67623859
that's /b/ straya.
>>
File: 1418360899311.png (78 KB, 270x350) Image search: [Google]
1418360899311.png
78 KB, 270x350
>>67623859
More like /r9k/.
/pol/ would be more like
>Do you remember when guys used to hold the door for you
>DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN THE JEWS DID 9/11
>>
You think I care about women when it's election season?

Take your black magic pussy away from here
>>
>>67623859
I'll say /r9k/ but whoever did this actually had to go outside
>>
Honestly, it's more reddit tier than anything. /pol/ has no problem getting its dick wet.
>>
>>67623859
thats either /r9k/ or leddit.

/pol/ is full homo and hates wymyn
>>
>>67623859
More like >>>/r9k/
>>
>>67623859

/r9k/ strikes again.
>>
>>67623859
>look at image
>read text
>check flag
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>67624172
y...yea, no problem

no problem at all...
>>
>>67623859
I used the duct tape to hang my plea....I used the same duct tape to silence her cries of help.
>>
>>67624127
>black pussy magic

Damn, now you have me thinking about it.

Time to see what Shaniqua's up to.
>>
>>67623859
>Give the good guy a chance

That's not /pol/ at all. We know that's the guy who gets his "chance" when said female reaches 30, which results in him being cucked sooner or later.
>>
>>67623859
Can't dodge the Rodge
>>
That's r9k.

/pol/: "Once you go black, you're A FUCKING COAL BURNING DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN MUDSHARK WHOSE CHILDREN ARE GOING TO BE SHITSKINNED MONGRELS
AND FUCK FEMEBISTS TOGETHER WITH MGTOW ALL ARE DIVIDE AND CONQUER AGENTS CREATED BY KIKES WHO REALIZE THAT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAME CLOSE TO EXTERMINATATION OF KIKES WERE EUROPEANS AND THATS WHY KIKES PROMOTE RACEMIXING TO BREED WHITES OUT OF EXISTANCE AND RULE THE WORLD OF MONGRELS
IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU MOST LIKELY ARE A BLU PILLED KEK AND YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW BAD THINGS ARE
I JUST WANT A HAPPENING CLEANSING THIS PLANET AND KILLING EVERYTHING ALIVE ITS THE ONLY WAY KIKES ARE BOT GOING YO BE VICTORIOUS "
>>
>>67623859
I'm happily married with children, not everyone is a shitposting degenerate NEET.

Btw please put Chestbrah out to pasture already.
>>
>>67624977

Buzzword: the post
>>
>>67624177

This.

Boipucci.

Men make better women than women.
>>
>>67623859
/r9k/ must have done that.
>>
>>67623859
More like r9k
>>
>>67625157
Medkit: the country.
>>
THEYRE MY TOOLS

I HAVE TO HAVE MY TOOLS
>>
>>67624177
It's not gay if you don't get hard
>>
someone let a /r9k/ permavirgin out of their house
>>
>>67624977
Why do I even hang out here, when I could just print this out and stick it on my wall?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.