[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /pol/ actually racist or you guys are just fooling around?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 29
File: 145635192112112.png (35 KB, 220x239) Image search: [Google]
145635192112112.png
35 KB, 220x239
Is /pol/ actually racist or you guys are just fooling around?
You don't really think that blacks are inferior to whites, right?
Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon and Hendrix is a music legend, plus chuck berry etc. It's just cultural differences, the color of your skin got nothing to do with your success in life.
>>
>>67623213
They're actually racist.
This board exists to contain the racists so they don't post anywhere else on the website.
>>
>>67623213
>Hendrix is a music legend
He was a talentless hack. He's the Kurt Cobain for baby-boomers
>>
File: BRUH REPARAYSHUNZZ.jpg (3 MB, 1425x4680) Image search: [Google]
BRUH REPARAYSHUNZZ.jpg
3 MB, 1425x4680
>>
>racists

None of those here. You want to head over to the Sanders subreddit.
>>
File: Race Mixing.jpg (1 MB, 2696x3477) Image search: [Google]
Race Mixing.jpg
1 MB, 2696x3477
>>
Chuck Berry peed on prostitutes and so do I
>>
>>67623467
Russia has slaves?
>>
>>67623213
Egalitarianism is a lie. Equality doesn't exist.

That said, there is no such thing as a "master race" nor even a perfect race, and hence, no need for hostility towards groups of people.

But with THAT SAID, these people have been lied to, and are having the knee jerk reaction to the bastards that have sold them those lies.
>>
File: rudd.jpg (189 KB, 581x581) Image search: [Google]
rudd.jpg
189 KB, 581x581
>>67623213
>Hendrix is a music legend
sage
>>
>>67623396
Doesn't work
>>
File: eddy plank.jpg (159 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
eddy plank.jpg
159 KB, 400x300
Plenty of people on this website wholeheartedly believe that black people are inferior to white people. The degree to which the users here believe that, however, varies from person to person.
The only proof you need is that most people on this website would not date a white girl if she had sex with a black person at any point in her life. If it's something irrational like that, it's racist. They'll try to use stats and personal experience and such to justify their positions, but at the end of the day they're still racist because they simply don't know how to not be racist because it's ingrained into their personality.
Most users, however, would never admit to anything like this in real life and tend to be shut-ins anyway, so their mentality isn't dangerous at all. They'll make violent comments and such but it doesn't matter because the ones who actually hate black people with all their heart and soul aren't on this website. The majority of users on 4chan, and /pol/ especially, are just disgruntled for various personal reasons, and like most irrational fears and hatreds, it can't be reasoned with, so just try to understand that as you spend time on this board.
Plus, some of them just joke about it, but it's admittedly difficult to tell the difference sometimes. Either way, try not to worry about it. If you wanna visit this site at all, you have to do so for your own reasons and ignore the people you disagree with. Arguments here never go anywhere so there's no point trying to question why people are racist. It's just how they are; take it or leave it.
>>
>>67623913
Everytime you see a racist post here, it wasn't posted somewhere else.

tl;dr /pol/ is literally cuck central
>>
>>67623213

There are always those that will randomly rise to greatness from luck alone but I don't think you can deny the mountains of evidence which supports our view.

Becoming a surgeon is an average achievement in the grand scheme of things. The contributions of an artist will always be subjective. The fact that you could only produce these two as proof proves us right.
>>
>>67623213
>You don't really think that blacks are inferior to whites, right?
No, but niggers keep proving me wrong. Look at the state of Africa, look at the prison population of any white country that has allowed a significant number of non-whites in, look at their contributions to society. Now go back in time and look at history. Written languages? Art? Cultures? Discoveries?
If you think dindus are equal, you are brainwashed and blind tbqh.
>>
>>67623213

Mainly against the majority of shitty hood rats
>>
>>67623213
>The color of your skin got nothing to do with your success in life.

Tell that to the blacks
>>
File: those curves.jpg (40 KB, 887x508) Image search: [Google]
those curves.jpg
40 KB, 887x508
Group Differences
7. Members of all racial-ethnic groups can be found at every IQ level. The bell curves of different groups overlap considerably, but groups often differ in where their members tend to cluster along the IQ line. The bell curves for some groups (Jews and East Asians) are centered somewhat higher than for whites in general. Other groups (blacks and Hispanics) are centered somewhat lower than non-Hispanic whites.

8. The bell curve for whites is centered roughly around IQ 100; the bell curve for American blacks roughly around 85; and those for different subgroups of Hispanics roughly midway between those for whites and blacks. The evidence is less definitive for exactly where above IQ 100 the bell curves for Jews and Asians are centered.

https://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

It really isn't that hard to understand.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (17 KB, 353x497) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
17 KB, 353x497
>>67624012
At last I truly see
>>
>>67623709
>slavs
>not literally a bunch of slaves
>>
>>67623213
Nigger hat thread!
>>
>>67623213
>the color of your skin got nothing to do with your success in life

races differ on more than skin color.

http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/#RealityofRace
>>
>>67623213
Inferior is subjective. Inferior at what? If i wanted someone easily acclimated to humidity, with good burst strength, a overabundance of confidence, and good balance I'd select a black. Does that make a black superior?

If i wanted someone who was detail oriented and followed instructions well I'd select a oriental. Does that make them superior? I wouldn't select an Asian for manual labor.

If I wanted creativity I'd select a white.

The races on average have different strengths and weaknesses. Recognizing our differences should not be considered racist.
>>
>>67623213
Most everyone here are racists. I'm here to have a laugh by pretending to be more of a racist degenerate than the actual racist degenerates. And if that's not why you're here to than you came to the wrong board.
>>
There are exceptions to every rule, except jews they must all go.
>>
>/pol/ is one person

also
>Hendrix
not
>Funkadelic

I like Hendrix but there are better black musicians.
>>
>>67624516
Who is this and where is it from, I want moar.
>>
>>67623213

Learn the difference between micro and macro along with averages.

Just because the average nigger is a dumbfuck doesn't mean there are not intelligent blacks.

This is why you don't judge the individual by the group.

I'd prefer to be around ideologically and culturally similar people no matter the human subspecies. It's just members of my own subspecies is more likely to be similar.
>>
>>67624097
I'm pretty sure Neil DeGrasse Tyson is smarter than you. Ben Carson was a shitty example tbqh since he is a religious nut.
>>
>Yeah ok blacks are statistically more violent than everyone else, but look at this one, he's not killing anyone

Sage
>>
>>67624847
>I'm pretty sure Neil DeGrasse Tyson is smarter than you.
I'm actually pretty sure he's not.
>>
It doesn't matter who is superior and who is inferior. The only reason we can't live together in peace is because one race of people gets in our way - the Jews. Only by ridding ourselves of them can we achieve world peace.
>>
File: pol.png (23 KB, 473x227) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
23 KB, 473x227
It's 10% redneck fucktards and 90% hyperbole.
>>
>>67625111
Hard to argue with those trips, but what have you done that would put you above this magical negro?
>>
File: rkX0tfoytY.png (373 KB, 836x464) Image search: [Google]
rkX0tfoytY.png
373 KB, 836x464
>>67624516

Tell me about Estonia!

Why does he post the brush girl?
>>
>>67623213

I'll put it to you this way:

If given adequate reason and legal justification, I could liquidate you and your entire brood of mohammedian filth with my bare hands, and then go home and fry a mean cheeseburger before a long nap. I wouldn't lose sleep.
>>
>>67623213
I JUST WANT TO BEAT HER FUCKING FACE IN SEMPAI~
>>
>>67623432
Dont make me fuck your shit up Pedro!!!!

/pol/ is satire OP, even if its hard to tell thanks to how the world has been lookihg like lately
>>
>>67625229
Not having a twitter account.
>>
>>67623396
Useless then. It seems that it spills from /a/ to /b/
>>
>>67625327
Fuck Off, I bet you live in Geneva you apologist fuckfaggot
>>
>>67623213
Everything is true, just dont take it seriously or youll die inside.
>>
>>67623213
I hate nignogs, not blacks. There is a difference newfriend.
>>
>>67623709
Peter the great had a pet black man.
>>
>>67623213
/pol/ isn't racist because liberals don't hang out here.
>>
Almost all of the racists posts on here can be traced back to one Matt Heimbach
>>
>>67625479
Apologist for what? Shouldn't you be prepping your Eritrean for your wife you cunt?
>>
File: 902394-234-2.png (103 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
902394-234-2.png
103 KB, 406x406
>>67623213
desu I don't. My humor is just unconventional and only things so wrong and inappropriate make me laugh more than anything because of their unacceptability in society. I'm more of the kind of person to blame environment and economics than genetics, but I won't deny that genetics plays some role in how we behave. Although the diversity among groups of people beyond race is greater than people realize. Its just that race is a judgment you can make on face value without knowing anything about them. I'm not superior, but its fun to joke about it.
>>
>>67623213
Kind of, but it's just a certain type of black person, and they've usually brought it upon themselves.
>>
File: diversity.destroyed.the.usa.png (762 KB, 2220x2920) Image search: [Google]
diversity.destroyed.the.usa.png
762 KB, 2220x2920
>>
>>67625288
>ooooh I'm tough
>>
>>67624760
gamergate girl. cant remember her actual name, but it was made by people on /v/ who then fled to 4+4 chan when the mods on this site went full SJW during gamergate, banning discussion site wide. even on here.
>>
File: eugenics.nog.iq.genetic.png (280 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
eugenics.nog.iq.genetic.png
280 KB, 843x843
>>
>>67625431
My dog doesn't have Twitter either. That is not a fucking sign of intelligence.
>>
>>67623213
Shut up Malaysia you filthy terrorist
>>
>>67625111
Oh but he is
>>
File: 1364145195487.jpg (2 MB, 2661x2994) Image search: [Google]
1364145195487.jpg
2 MB, 2661x2994
>>67625327
>implying satire.
>>
>>67623561
What's going on in russia with all the slavery?
>>
Black people are objectively, by any and every standard ever devised, by every test and metric ever studied, with any and all adjustments accounted for, inferior to whites in intelligence.
>>
>>67623213
Alright look you ugly as sin asia nigger. It's not about race. It's about integrity and all those buzzword character traits that people love so dearly. If a black man was educated, intelligent, payed taxes, love his country, and contributed to society he'd be just slightly less ok than an aryan on wellfare.
>>
>>67623213
Go and fix your Prime Minister Bullshit before shitposting on pol
>>
>>67625791
Well damn.
>>
>>67625431
Give this man the Nobel prize, the Fields Medal and the Pulitzer at once. For he truly is above a renowned Ivy League educated astrophysicist by not having twitter. Truly a task only he could accomplish.
>>
>>67625854
Your dog is smarter than black science man.

Tell me all about black science man's genius please.
>>
File: 1457313889836.png (140 KB, 300x397) Image search: [Google]
1457313889836.png
140 KB, 300x397
it's not irrational hatred, it's based in facts and evidence

How can anyone look at Africa and honestly say we're all equal. Every other race has contributed something.

And fucking Egypt doesn't count
>>
>>67624760
Vivien James the daughterfu of /v/.

What this is from is a redraw of a light novel series nicknamed Danmatchi, animation adaptation.

/v/ role play you shouldn'the indulge, as it got to Brony levels of sperg fast. Danmatchi is popular and for tooth brushing I'don't watch bakemonogatari.
>>
>>67623213
They are statistical outliers. The vast majority of blacks are more than 1 standard deviation of Iq lower than the average IQ of whites.
>>
>>67626341
Thank you good /pol/lock my quest has begun.
>>
File: 1450140506122.png (118 KB, 225x237) Image search: [Google]
1450140506122.png
118 KB, 225x237
>>67623396
>there's no racists on 4chan outside of pol
>>
File: 1443825480571.png (25 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
1443825480571.png
25 KB, 597x441
That there is a small minority of blacks who succeed and thrive does not change the fact that the average one is human garbage
I can respect Ben Carson as an individual and still easily see that the country would be better off without them
And we sure as hell shouldn't be rewarding them for their inferiority and blaming it on whites

Africans as a cohesive group are failures in every country they inhabit, be it Europe, America, or their homeland

Their skin color is just the most obvious genetic proof of humanity's divergence as we spread across the planet - the differences between races go far deeper than that, and modern medicine is just one example.
>>
>>67626467
we just tend to hide our powerlevels.
>>
>>67625830
All those Jewish names. It's kinda ironic that the studies most cited by white nationalists were mostly created by Jews.
>>
>>67623213
> ITT: south Pacific shitskin OPs who can't understand the difference between individual samples and aggregate distributions.

a person has his or her own talents distinct from his or her own ethnicity, but there just aren't a lot of black geniuses, etc.

think of it like rolling with differently loaded sets of dice:
an 8 is an 8 and a 4 is a 4 regardless of which set produced it, but some sets will over time produce relatively higher or lower averages.

the social problem is that different subsets of the population appear to have different distributions describing the overall IQ patterns of their members and that there is a difference large enough to be a bit distinguishable to laymen and aligned with geographical ancestry to a large degree.
>>
File: PRo6aDM_700wa_0.gif (660 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
PRo6aDM_700wa_0.gif
660 KB, 200x200
Most negroes are niggers. And every rule has an exception. There, am i not wise?
>>
>>67626314
What bout Morocco? I like the food. And the tea. and well Casablanca is pretty dope. Both the movie and the city.
>>
>>67623213
I dont really care about blacks, I'm pretty neutral. But they dont belong here and should gtfo. They should all leave Europe and go back to Africa.
>>
>>67625592
>/pol/ is one person

Fuck off nigger
>>
black people are great

niggers are assholes
>>
>>67625444
and /tg/ and /v/ and everything else.
You can't contain the truth though
>>
>>67626247
Look I understand you are trolling, but black science guy not a great mind. He has not done any active work except manage an observatory and popularizing science. His greatest skills are telling stories, teaching basic concepts, and being interesting to listen to. He has basically squandered the education you mentioned. And the reason he is hated is due to the bottom feeding #Ifuckinglovescience shots making him out to be the living incarnation of Einstein etc. He also has a bad habit of lying to make his stories interesting or to craft a morel to them.
>>
>>67626001
>All of these artifact-laden, source-less pictures
How can you guys call yourselves "red-pilled" when you're just sheep to another shepherd.
>>
>nigger logic
>>
File: 1456720056738.jpg (414 KB, 650x2018) Image search: [Google]
1456720056738.jpg
414 KB, 650x2018
>>67623213
I'm mostly fooling around, but some cultures aren't compatible with ours.
>>
>>67623213
Of course each person can make choices and rise above their situations no matter where or what they are.

But why are blacks prosecuted wherever they go? Why are blacks more prone to violence wherever they go?

Why is africa thousands of years behind the rest of the world?

Coincidence?
>>
>>67623213
Collectively inferior, individually I judge by the content of their character and their individual attributes.

I.e. white countries > black countries, but if I'm stuck on an island with one black and one white and need to dispose of one to stretch out supplies or some shit, skin only affects my initial reaction and I'd judge you as a 'human' as lefties like to put it.
>>
>>67623709
Modern day slavery is of the illegal kind, like Russian sex slaves and unpaid laborers.

That does however happen in all countries, however in most of the Western world the numbers are so tiny they barely register.
>>
>>67627939
This
>>
>>67625791
I know it's a dirty number but we already don't actually have to fear for our souls. It's a side effect of all the dank memes.
>>
>>67627555
If you control for poverty, 100% of racial bias evaporates.

Black crime is ipso facto caused by poor governmental policy. Or Jews, if you are so inclined. But old rich men regardless.
>>
>>67628842
Last I saw, it was censored. then again...that was a few months after gamergate...

Yep, filter thinks 8 chan is spam.
>>
>>67623213
I am sincere when I post about how much I hate white ""people""
>>
This site started off liberal as all fuck, much like reddit. But they opened the floodgates for stormfront with the original /new/ and it was a mess. On the one hand, the racism and backwards thinking were hilarious and made for dank memes much like they do today. On the other hand, the site was and still is populated by tons of easily influenced teenage or young adult posters who were prime for any kind of propaganda, and especially conspiracy theory stuff like "it's all DA JUICE fault." Combine that with the fact that they hadn't had their liberal views challenged by any kind of thinking conservative beliefs before and it seemed as revolutionary to them as weed must seem to Bernie supporters.

By the time /pol/ came back around, 4chan had perfected memes and shitposting and it was the prime opportunity to unleash a torrent of both upon the site which of course they did. The problem being that since they were so good at it, people loved it too much. It's like when people shitposted about the Prequel Trilogy of Star Wars movies to the point people unironically defend them now.
>>
>>67623213
>Refuting averages by citing outliers
>>
File: 1458025710088.png (5 KB, 365x241) Image search: [Google]
1458025710088.png
5 KB, 365x241
>>67623213

Everyone is racist to a certain level.
>>
>>67628958
Hail Bel-Shamharoth!
>>
>>67627229
Hey, you leave magical science negro alone! He's basically Black Bill Nye the Science Guy or Black Beakman for pasty contrarian atheist teenagers and goddammit they need a healthy role model, and goddammit finally they stopped sucking Dawkins dick and finally realizing he is a piece of shit.
>>
>using a few people to represent a whole race
you sound like a racist yourself
>>
>>67623432
You don't have to build the wall, Pedro
>>
>>67623213
For me (being white myself that grew up in a rather conservative background), it is little of the opposite when thinking about white people. Collectively white is clearly better but individually most white people just suck. It's just most white people have a stable boring, boring ohh so boring life and have to invent "muh first world problems" to have drama and spice in life, and the fact that everything gives them diarrhea makes for rather shitty food if you are not rich. It might sound like collective problems, but they only appear in the surface if you meet whitey individually. Just imagine me complaining all the time about basically bullshit in a southern accent and it will drive my point home.
>>
The world isn't essentialistic, it is probablistic

There are some blacks who are on par with whites, most aren't
>>
File: black culture.webm (3 MB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
black culture.webm
3 MB, 240x360
>>
File: bath time.webm (3 MB, 569x320) Image search: [Google]
bath time.webm
3 MB, 569x320
>>
File: fucking up your education.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fucking up your education.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>>
>>67629213
4chan has always been racist and edgy. It used to be "ironic" maybe
>>
File: nigger fatality.webm (412 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
nigger fatality.webm
412 KB, 400x300
>>
>>67623396
>"they're just a containment board"
>hasn't successfully contained /pol/ in years

k then
>>
File: kek nigger.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
kek nigger.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>
>>67623213
I'm ironically unironically racist...ironically. Ya dig?
>>
I like to believe there are two types of black people. There are the educated respectable black people, and then there are niggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 599x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 599x587
I don't mind black people/ other races (in fact I'd get a drink with a conservative black/Mexican/Asian any day of the week over a white liberal)

That said, I actually really do hate niggers and Jews
>>
>>67630850
This, with the additional note that I'm against race mixing.
>>
Can only speak for myself.

I don't consider myself racist, but I do not wish to live the beta pussy life anymore. Pol is fucked up, but it has helped me see a new perspective. The double standards of the BLM movement, feminism, etc.

I will not apologize for being a straight white cis male, and I am savy to a few of the tricks certain people use for their agenda I.E. calling white people racist when they are losing an argument to logic and facts.
>>
>>67623213
Niggers are inferior to Whites.
Whites are inferior to East-Asians.
East-Asians are inferior to Ashkenazi Jews.

It's fact.
>>
>>67629213
You're overthinking it.
People push pro-non white agenda while trying to demonize whites.
People push pro-mass immigration policies and force different people to coexist together.
Natural reaction is to swing towards rejecting what's being pushed on us.
>>
>>67630850
>in fact I'd get a drink with a conservative black/Mexican/Asian any day of the week over a white liberal

But would you get a drink with those guys over a conservative white? That is the question lad.
>>
>>67623213
some are. most arent
>>
>>67625288

No you couldn't. It's impossible to liquidate a person with your bare hands. You'd at least need a hard surface to bash them against, and even then it would take hours and you would probably destroy your own hands in the process. And that's just for a single person.

Go play some more CS or something.
>>
File: 1447803281269.jpg (133 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
1447803281269.jpg
133 KB, 900x636
>>67623213
I'm a right-winged capitalist but I'm not against immigration, its economic benefits can't be ignored.
I don't hate black people either, I mostly come here to take the piss.

I do think immigration laws should be stricter and I disagree with the laws allowing immigrants to have higher positions jsut for being immigrants because the constant nuthugging of immigrants and different ethnical groups is just retarded and causes unrest.
>>
>>67631051
This. Im an aryan white and I have to agree with whats true. East asians are statistically more intelligent than whites, with ethnic jews being at the top. The reasons for this are generations of smart people having sex with smart people.
>>
Blacks are the most dumbest race in the world, if white people think they are smart n shiet, why cant they control and manipulate them? Jews did it to whites lmao. Btfo white ppl.
>>
>>67623213
If the definition of "racist" to you means "hating people based on the color of their skin", then no, I'm not racist.

If it means, "hating people because it's readily apparent within seconds that they're useless turds who blame everyone else for their failures instead of taking personal responsibility for their success and reciting obnoxious poetry over bad music", then yeah, I guess I'm pretty racist.

Also...

Here on /pol/ we get a kick out of owning the Nazi association. It's a bit similar to how Jews make greed jokes toward each other and it's funny because it's a deliberate exaggeration, or how black people call each other "nigger" all day but flip their shit when anyone else does it.
>>
>>67623213
I am actually racist.

Ben Carson is a buffoon, and Jimmy Hendrix (being a musician) is far overrated in accomplishments and influence. Chuck Berry is the same but less. This is a running theme for Black people of note. They are mostly known for doing things that don't matter in the long view.
>>
>>67628942
That's weird because most black areas are run by liberals.
>>
>>67623213
Hendrix was half white, a quarter Cherokee and only a quarter black(possibly even less)
>>
>>67628942
Gibe me some source for that.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.