[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cruz will cause a broker convention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 20
File: 515798064.jpg (35 KB, 480x324) Image search: [Google]
515798064.jpg
35 KB, 480x324
Ted Cruz will sweep Nebraska and California winner take all states. A convention is inevitable
>>
File: cuck4cruz.png (53 KB, 614x275) Image search: [Google]
cuck4cruz.png
53 KB, 614x275
Oh hi, Chris
>>
>>67620796
Cruz will screw Trump
>>
The GOP will cease to be a viable party if they go down that route, I hope ita worth it.
>>
>>67620796
> CA winner take-all

nope
>>
why would cruz sweep the mostly-moderate republicans in california

and nebraska is a literally who state
>>
>>67621346
Polls show he is up
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1281x721) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1281x721
So many buttblasTED losers with sore ass syndrome.

Your boy Rafael is a tonsil stone suckin, Goldman Sachs fuckin, pedo ass nothin.

0-5 tonight, little teddybears.
>>
>>67621440
which poll
>>
>>67621463
Trump will not win Ohio was too important to lose
>>
>>67620796
/cruzmissle/ thread
>>
Trump has New York though. It's his home state.

Look at all dem nominees.
>>
>>67621659
Some poll that shows Cruz is well behind but theorizes when everyone else drops out they'll overwhelmingly go to Cruz.
>>
>>67620796
Why do you want a Canadian to be president?
>>
File: Trump_Pro_Israel.jpg (651 KB, 1484x1026) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Pro_Israel.jpg
651 KB, 1484x1026
>>67621463

Yes, Good shabbos goy. Vote for Trump! He will Make Isr--America Great Again!
>>
>>67621173
Pretty much. Obviously the majority of their constituency wants Trump, and if the heads of the party choose someone else, I think a lot of them will abandon the party, form petitions, or do other things that essentially boil down to denying the will of the party elites because they don't care what the party members think.
>>
>>67621346

I live in cali. This is trump turf make no mistake.
>>
CA here. I don't know a single republican who doesn't support Trump. I've literally never heard anyone say anything positive about Cruz.

Of course, I've never heard anybody, republican or democrat, say anything good about Feinstien or Boxer either, and they still seem to win elections...
>>
>>67620796
>Implying Cruz would actually get the nomination over Donald at the convetion
>Implying this wouldn't be complete and total suicide for the party
>Implying Cruz can win a general election against MUH VAGINA

nope, sorry. Try again next time.
>>
http://www.capoliticalreview.com/top-stories/trump-has-big-lead-in-new-california-poll/

3 days ago
>>
File: 1458008007278.jpg (19 KB, 480x472) Image search: [Google]
1458008007278.jpg
19 KB, 480x472
>>67622115
Who the fuck do you suggest we vote for then? He's said he wants to be neutral and that's more than any other candidate has said. If you really think that everything else he's said is invalid because of a few lines about a subject he doesn't really care about, then I don't think you could possibly like any politician who ever has or ever will exist. Politicians are people and sometimes people have opinions which differ from yours, so sorry.
>>
My guess is that if it comes to a brokered convention, they offer Trump the nomination if he takes an establishment stooge as his running mate. Just like they did with Reagan getting assigned Bush.
>>
I want all the garbage/traitors like Kaisich to drop out.

I want Cruz to go head to head with Trump.

And even if he doesn't get the magic number of delegates, who ever leads by the convention should be the candidate.

Frankly, I'd be pleased with either Cruz or Trump. But if they try to hand it to Cruz through a backdoor deal, I'm out.
>>
File: 1457237410477.jpg (646 KB, 2625x2251) Image search: [Google]
1457237410477.jpg
646 KB, 2625x2251
>>67622023
>>67621440
>Polls show he is up
>Some poll that shows Cruz is well behind

You Idiot
>>
>>67622978
Fuck off Ausfailia
>>
>>67622386
Californian , Everyone here is pro Trump and pro Bernie
>>
>>67622700

>He's said he wants to be neutral

Did you even look at pic you replied to? Of course you didn't you're fucking retarded
>>
>>67620796
>Californians voting for the Huckabee/Rick Santorum of the race

delusional
>>
>>67623324
That's what they said about Texas
>>
File: trump_2.png (156 KB, 574x601) Image search: [Google]
trump_2.png
156 KB, 574x601
>>67622700

>in bed with the kikes
>neutral

This is what trumpfaggots actually believe.
>>
>>67621440
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ca/california_republican_presidential_primary-5322.html
>poll from like December/January
C'mon. not even a Trump supporter but I hope this isn't the poll you are talking about.
>>
File: Obi-Wan-Kenobi.jpg (69 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Wan-Kenobi.jpg
69 KB, 768x432
>>67620796

The shill is strong with this one.
>>
>>67622710
>Reagan not an establishment stooge
He was literally the biggest piece of shit since Hoover.
>>
>>67623566
>+2 on a months old poll = CA in cruz's pocket
california doesn't even vote til june lol
>>
>>67623557
>>67622700
He's pretty pro Isereal, it's in that pic and in crippled America.
however, he's m
>>
>>67623831
more so pro America. he's said before that he'd put American interest first and above all, as well as make people who use are military pay for it..
>>
>>67623768
He created the new establishment. The Republican Party of the time wanted nothing to do with him, and fought him tooth and nail all the way to the convention. His campaign perfectly mirrors Trump's, really.
>>
>>67622115
>a literal jew
>a business owner who regularly does business with israel
>a neocon who had his political career started by Goldman Sachs
>Hillary

He's the best out of those four. In business, and in politics, you've gotta be willing to play ball.
>>
>>67621173
>Australian concern trolling an American party
>implying Trump winning will make the GOP viable

Sorry, wrong. First and foremost, the GOP belongs to the conservatives. Trump is a liberal, Trump winning will destroy the GOP. Brokered convention here we come.
>>
>>67624479
>Most conservative candidate on immigration
>Most conservative candidate on veterans
>Most conservative candidate on taxes
>Most conservative candidate on the military

Oh but because he doesn't support the globalists and the establishment, he's not a 'true conservative'.

Get fucked. The GOP is going to transform into an American nationalist party and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
>>
>>67620796
Ok you are either,
>a retarded troll
>a retarded and hopeless shill
Either way, you are retarded.

Ive yet to meet a single cruz supporter. Any republican i know was going for trump, or ruboto, with trump having the majority by far

t. Norcal anon
>>
>>67621173
We really should meme this hard, make it a self fulfilling prophecy so to speak. Make it seem impossible to deny that a brokered convention would destroy the party.
>>
>>67624479
>the GOP belongs to the conservatives

What are you basing that on?

This cabal you're so fond of has won a majority of American votes for the presidency ONCE in the past 6 elections. 1 and 5. If mainstream conservatives were an NFL coach they'd be fired already. There is no purely conservative majority anymore, and the reason for that is that Reagan and other mainstream conservatives friendly to cheap labor and mass immigration imported a new Democratic voting base.
>>
File: prophet of MAGA.png (270 KB, 441x398) Image search: [Google]
prophet of MAGA.png
270 KB, 441x398
>>67620796
Putting aside our sorrow, we renewed our faith in the prophecy that other states would be won. And see how our faith has been rewarded.

Soon the Great Journey shall begin. But when it does, the weight of your heresy will stay your feet. And you shall be left behind.
>>
File: in you go.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
in you go.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>cruz
>winning cali

how many states did cruz win tonight exactly?
>>
What happens in a brokered convention?
>>
>>67625813

Fuckery
>>
File: 1447393592738.jpg (36 KB, 412x412) Image search: [Google]
1447393592738.jpg
36 KB, 412x412
>>67620796

Look at the delegate map you retard.

California is Trump. He's won all of the polls, and all of the neighboring states have either gone Trump, or all of the counties in them bordering California have gone Trump.

Cruz in unelectable establishment controlled opposition, and everyone knows it. Every candidate who shits out canned, rehearsed speeches has already lost, we're tired of false prophets and fake personalities as a country.
>>
>>67621930
hes a businessman not a politician. home state advantage doesnt apply.

cruz is going to sweep this balding cuck and take the nomination
>>
>>67625813
TLDR: The party heads have a shot of ignoring the will of their constituents and potentially choosing someone other than the majority holder. The only ways Trump can avoid this is

1. Win the necessary 1237 delegates before then OR

2. Win so many more than the nearest competitor that the party has no choice but to acknowledge the Donald. If Trump walks into a brokered convention with 1200 delegates, they won't be able to deny him.

But its much safer if Trump just passes the finish line and avoids even the slightest risk.
>>
>>67626036
You realize that Trump is basically the Lex Luthor of New York right? He's famous there, there are people who will support him purely because he's from the big apple.
>>
I guess this #cruzmissile better light his fuse
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-16-00-49-36.png (177 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-16-00-49-36.png
177 KB, 1920x1080
>Implying California will go to The Rat
>>
>>67625813

If no one can win a majority on the first ballot of delegates, they have to take a second vote, and at that point most of the delegates are no longer obligates to vote for the candidate they were committed to for the first vote.

So even if Trump has a plurality of votes, opponents could try to broker some deal and come to an agreement (Rubio and Kasich getting their delegates to go to Cruz), or they could even try to pool them all together and nominate someone who didn't even run in the primaries (Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney).
>>
>>67626367
Isn't there some rule against passing the convention to someone who doesn't win at least 8 states?
>>
>>67620796
Actually, it appears that Trump is doing better in cosmopolitan states. Cruz will probably take Nebraska, but I don't think California is anything but Trump country.
>>
>>67620796
Oh holy shit...seriously now...for real...You think Lyin Ted Cruz even has a chance in Cali...like you for real honestly believe that shit? Nigga is you Cray?
>>
>>67621463
This.
>>
>>67626439
Couldn't they just make new rules to get Mitt Romney the nomination?
>>
>>67624479

>being a conservative means being a neocon establishment Zionist cocksucker

No, it's time for the establishment to be broken. Neocons co-opting the party in the 70s does not make neoconservatism true conservatism. Especially when it involves gun-grabbing and granting amnesty to illegal immigrants.
>>
>>67626612
Nigga they might. Him or Paul Ryan are on their list of people to give the nomination to.
>>
>cruz
>California

AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHQAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHQAHAHA
>>
>>67622510
So like several dozen people that you know support Trump? That's not good enough to win the state.
>>
>>67626612
>>67626695
The idea of

1. Rewriting the rules of the convention, at the convention AND

2. Denying the majority delegate holder

Is unthinkable. Its not just that this would give the election to Hillary. Its not just that it would destroy the GOP. There would literally be riots, and many of these party leaders would be in physical danger.

They will not be ABLE to cheat Trump in this fashion. I would actually really enjoy seeing them try.
>>
>>67621346
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ca/california_republican_presidential_primary-5322.html

The last one done had Cruz up by 2 points.
>>
File: Horoâ„¢ (18).gif (67 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Horoâ„¢ (18).gif
67 KB, 600x400
>>67620796
Teddy bear booger eater won't touch Nebraska i won't allow it
>>
>>67626853
Nigga its just common sense. Why the fuck would California choose a bible belter over Trump? Its unthinkable. California's communism and glorious faggotry may just save this country.

San Fran, taking one [in the rear] for the team, once again.
>>
Cruz shills are seriously delusional people. I've never met one that wasn't anything short of stupid as shit and delusional.
>>
>Cruz will attend Booger eating Convention
Fixed that for you
>>
>>67626977
>he doesn't know california is a third sister fucking hicks
>>
>>67626975
I have bad news for you
>>
>>67626864
You forget. If Hillary wins, they still win. They don't give a shit about the party. They just want to ride this "fad" out and wait for things to go back to normal.

They think we'll just stop caring and it'll be business as usual. They hope people will just stop voting.
>>
>Cruz is going to be able to take all of Marco and Kasich's supporters
Nah, Cruz is seen as far-right compared to Populist Trump. Election is in the bag now.
>>
>>67620796

I like how people are still talking about Rubio's support. If they haven't noticed he had 5 primaries last week and didn't get a single delegate. His support is long gone when he started using penis jokes to try and stump Trump.
>>
>>67620796
>Reddicuck lets do the math
>1,237 needed for nomination
>1,134 available
>Trump at 621 delegates
>Trump needs 616 more delegates to win
>Even if he loses HALF of those = 500+ delegates
>HE WILL STILL BECOME THE NOMINEE

REDIKEK
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>Based Cruz saving Western culture and values from liberals like Trump and Hillary.
Why dont you vote for the true conservative pol?
>>
>>67627965
because fuck true conservatives
they are just as bad as the left at this point
>>
>>67627965
Because he's a bought and paid for globalist shill who stole half his policies from the Donald and the rest are pointless theocratic nonsense that nobody in a million years would vote her.

That, and he's a liar. He habitually lies. He holds up the Bible in one hand, and he lies to people.

>"Carson's out of the race!"
>"You're in a violation unless you vote for me!"
>"Rubio's out of the race!"

He's a hack. MAGA.
>>
Arizona- winner takes all 48
California- winner takes all 172
New Jersey- winner takes all 51
Pennsylvania- winner takes all 71
Maryland- winner takes all 38

The math is definitely there for Trump to outright win it.
>>
>>67627396
Commiefornians think Trump is Hitler
Crus will market himself as the lesser 'evil'
>>
the only way a contested convention could be politically legitimate would be if they are literally neck and neck with delegates.

If trump is ahead of him by a hundred or more it would be as big a sham as a brokered convention
>>
>>67627615
Yep. Right now, the only person that can stop Trump is Trump.
>>
>>67628134
Lies like "I have proof Obama is not American"? Has everybody forgotten 2012 already?
>>
>>67628277
>dubs of truth
>meme magic
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
File: lynchcotton.jpg (61 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
lynchcotton.jpg
61 KB, 625x625
>>67620796
look at lyin ted

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
File: 1457680035966.jpg (73 KB, 736x929) Image search: [Google]
1457680035966.jpg
73 KB, 736x929
>>67620796
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""true""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" conservative
Anyone else tired of this meme Rato is spewing?

Almost as bad as a communist saying, "Well, what Stalin did wasn't TRUE communism. What North Korea is doing isn't TRUE communism. Vietnam? Nope not TRUE communism."

Every time I hear Rato spew that shit it makes me was to vomit.
>>
>>67620796
Go home Ben Shapiro.
>>
>>67623557
Show me the kikes calling anyone besides Trump the NEXT RACIST SEXIST HITLER, you kike.
>>
Aside from Utah and maybe Nebraska, is there any other state Cruz actually has a chance of winning?
>>
>>67620796
>people cucked so hard they try to make excuses how Ohio is more important then the other states he has already dominated
>O-Ohio is the only important one!
>>
>>67622510
>CA here. I don't know a single republican who doesn't support Trump
Careful. I thought Ohio was all in for Trump. Even Kasich looked surprised that he won.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 600x419
SIMPLY GOOGLE KASICH SOROS FUNDING

>http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/soros-money-funding-kasichs-presidential-bid/

KASICH IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS

WHY DOES NO ONE TALK ABOUT THIS???

THIS TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WHATS GOING ON

LETS MEME MAGIC GEORGE SOROS INTO THE GRAVE WITH THE DANCING SKELETON OF MAGA

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNxg-dTpPs

DEATH WILL COME IF YOU MENTALLY PROJECT "GO SKELETON GO"

MAKE SOROS THREADS!

SPREAD SOROS KNOWLEDGE ON NORMIE MEDIA... THEY HAVE NO CLUE... BLM, RIOTS, MOVEON, KASICH FUNDING, BUSH FUNDING, BROKERED CONVENTION SCHEME ETC. ETC.

DONT LET THEM SLIDE SOROS THREADS HERE AND HIDE THE TRUTH

HE IS THE FINAL BOSS... NOT HILLARY OR ANY OF HIS PUPPETS

DONT FORGET KASICH SIGNED ON TO THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN AND IS PRO OPEN BORDERS

FIGHT

MAGA
>>
File: immigraTED.jpg (169 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
immigraTED.jpg
169 KB, 500x378
Ted Cruz is best choice for USA. He is true republican.. not like lying Trump
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.