[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHy do you guys think that a white girl having sex with a black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_mi0wiwOvI21rtg3dko1_500.gif (462 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi0wiwOvI21rtg3dko1_500.gif
462 KB, 500x275
WHy do you guys think that a white girl having sex with a black one makes her dirty or used goods.
Why does this not apply to asian men and white women or white men and asian women?

wie geht wit das?
>>
>>67620034
Because nigger dick looks like a piece of shit
>>
>>67620034
Because niggers are bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>67620034
Because there's an attachment to your offspring. Blacks don't have that.
>>
>>67620034
Because niggers are dirty
>>
Of course it apply
The only people who think it doesn't are dirty weaboos and beta faggots, like Anglin

But real nationalists would never date a gook
>>
>>67620034
It's not the act
It's the brain of the woman willing to stoop that low
I've known niggers all my life
I've smelled niggers all my life
I've listened to niggers all my life
If a woman is willing to have sex with them, she lacks too much mental aptitude for me to be willing to fuck her
I don't do the disabled
>>
>>67620034
Because it shows an extreme lack of judgement and indicates that she probably has serious mental deficiencies.
>>
kanye west is the glitch and he sides with the video game
>>
>>67620034
Because niggers are unevolved apes - it's practically bestiality
>>
>>67620181
bottom of whose barrel?

>>67620130
white penises look like old dog shit.so what

>>67620272
Like actually dirty or just the thought that dirt is covering their skin?

>>67620315
My twisted dark fantasy
>Nazi germany v.s. Empire of Japan
>Germany wins
>Germans get Japanese comfort women
>the irony
>>
>>67620034

you burn the coal you pay the toll

no matter how many times she bathes she will always be unclean

is it racist? yep....i could never respect or love a gf who went black....id just cheat on her and use her and never allow myself to love her.
>>
>>67620381
did you study niggers in the wild with steve irvin, Are they just naturally foul to you?

>>67620436
How so?

>>67620496
thats pretty funny straya
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-16-01-38-08.png (62 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-16-01-38-08.png
62 KB, 540x960
30% of niggers have HSV -2 (HERPES)

Their dicks are literally tainted. They also have a higher incident of HIV, coupled with herpes it is much easier to transmit. Nigger dicks are full of disease.
>>
Im not seeing any real reason you guys feel this way except personal prejudices and beliefs about people which aren't based on any science. So how do you feel about white men and black women?
>>
>>67621283
just give it up we know you're a nigger
>>
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/03/18/this-study-will-make-you-think-twice-about-who-you-are-getting-into-bed-with/

This is why. Also I don't want white girls out having tons of sex with any race its degenerate.
>>
File: fuckinstraya.jpg (17 KB, 250x159) Image search: [Google]
fuckinstraya.jpg
17 KB, 250x159
>>67621352
thanks straya
>>
>>67621429
So that begs the question are why do you think white people are superior?
>>
Because /pol/ is full of sour hypocritical virgins. They're in favor of race mixing if it benefits them personally.
>>
>>67620034
Asians and whites have discipline, intelligence, athleticism and creativity. We have many things in common - for example, whites and Japanese both idolize each others cultures. it seems natural.

to many people a white person with a black person is like having sex with a dirty gorilla - there is just something inherently vomit inducing.
>>
File: 1457567599783.jpg (36 KB, 650x289) Image search: [Google]
1457567599783.jpg
36 KB, 650x289
>>67621882
And blacks don't, if they didnt why would the europeans enslave and sell them, would far easier to catch a gorilla if they were equals, isnt it strange white cultures were prejudice and said the same things your saying towards eachother? filthy disgusting protestants, dirty heathen christians, low irish, ugly huns, nasty germans, barbarian bretons.
>>67621848
how do you assume for all we know johnny depp is in this thread.
>>
>>67620034
Couple reasons, at least for me.

1. Culture Shock
There are differences in culture. Personally, as a white guy with hispanic background, I don't think dark skinned people should openly search for light skinned people. The differences in culture are usually too much. Not that it's not interesting but what the fuck could I talk about with a Muslim or a gangbanging nigger? Nothing probably.

2. Preference and looks
As a white guy with white features I prefer white women with white features. Western women and Asian women preferably, this includes Russian women.

3. Class
People get along better with groups from within their own class. Would I date a bum? No, Would I date a rich bitch? Yes, but would I like her? Probably not.

What it comes down too though is all of these combined. If you're a white upperclass suburban female what do you have in common with a low down, dirty gangbanging nigger? Nothing. It's a fetish of a culture or a skin.

I'm not saying Love doesn't triumph all either. I just think women that date dark skinned men are idiots and men who date dark skinned women are brainwashed.
>>
>>67621882
pretty much this
>>
>>67620034
If you fuck a nigger you are forever in the slut zone.I'll fuck you but thats as far as our relationship will ever go.
>>
File: cage.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
cage.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>67620034
>Armenian
>White
>>
File: inglourious basterds.jpg (143 KB, 1578x789) Image search: [Google]
inglourious basterds.jpg
143 KB, 1578x789
>>67622533
So despite being aware of the reason you feel this way you till continue to do so?
>>
>>67622488
the only black people that have thrived historically are ones that have been placed in a whote country. b;lack countries have been fucked up since the beggining of time.
>>
>wie geht wit das?

the fuck does that mean, monkey man?
>>
>>67623114
So if white countries were so great why did their people leave to take what the people they conquered valued?

And what is your definition of thriving historically when there are far more black people in the world than whites. Who never had to leave their place in nature until whites forced them to do so.

It's funny because if whites developed from african peoples over a span of even 15,000 years ,on the cosmological scale your evolution is essentialy walking down the street and coming back around the block with lighter skin and some new toys.
>>
>>67623598
whats up with that? mericanich nicht spreche deutsche gut
>>
>>67620034
kanye is white tho
>>
>>67620034
>wie geht wit das?
>>67620034

you in high school or some shit? never made it beyond first semester german?

btw,

if a white woman is willing to destroy her genes, which have evolved for 10,000s of years with an african, she is contributing to the IQ reduction of her race and thus should be shamed, ridiculed and ostracized.

how many civilizations came out of africa? how many written languages came out of africa? science? philosophy? art? math? law? engineering?

you get the point is on point.

dumb troll. go back to listening to kanye. btw, who designed and engineered all his equipment to make music on? if it was left to his kind, he would still be pounding a fucking animal skin in sub-saharan africa.

he should owe the whites of the US for his decadent and privileged lifestyle enslaving his pathetic ancestors 160 years ago.
>>
>>67621833

Take a good look at Africa and all European countries/America. There's your answer.
>>
>>67620034

A woman dating a black man is a major red flag.

That and microchimerism, literally tainted forever.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.