[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Kyrgyzstan. Who are these people? How the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: kyrgyzstan_osh.jpg (41 KB, 631x302) Image search: [Google]
kyrgyzstan_osh.jpg
41 KB, 631x302
Redpill me on Kyrgyzstan. Who are these people? How the fuck do you pronounce Kyrgyzstan? Why are they so irrelevant?
>>
They are turks
>>
>>67619749
really?
>>
They are so irrelevant no one knows anything?
>>
>>67619693
Poor people who are heavily dependent on Russia, and I mean dependent. Their president told his citizens that if they want a chance at a better future they should invest themselves in learning russian and try landing a job in Blyadland.

And they are fanatically loyal to Russia as well, knowing they have no one else to serve as a russian counterpart. Remember that base in Central Asia you had, Manas? They kicked you out because Russia offered more money and told them to do so.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-kyrgyzstan-usa-manas-idUSKBN0EE1LH20140603
>>
>>67619693
You like sister no?

She number one prostitute in all of Kyrgyzstan
>>
File: 1448920766650.gif (24 KB, 467x539) Image search: [Google]
1448920766650.gif
24 KB, 467x539
>>67619693

Like all churkas, they are poor and useless.

These ones are even more useless because they are ancient turkroaches

See that lake in the picture? That's where the black plague came from
>>
>>67619791

No, mainly Mongol/Persian mix
>>
>>67619791
They speak a turkic language, but they look like asians with a bit of european in them

Heres a fun video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKAusMNTNnk
>>
File: alt.color kyrgette.jpg (52 KB, 550x825) Image search: [Google]
alt.color kyrgette.jpg
52 KB, 550x825
>>67619693
All I know is it's full of shinies
>>
>>67621279
you're thinking of tajiks

also turks are technically mongols
>>
>>67619693
People, who have border with china, but still go here. I can't understand.
>>
>a /pol/ thread about my home country
It's a post soviet country which is more beautiful than Kazakhstan but not as rich. It's a great country to live if you are rich. I grew up there.
>>
>>67619693
>Bishkek
>Bish, kek
>>
>>67622509
What is it like? Is it comfy?
>>
>>67619693
>capital named bishkek

topkek
>>
>>67621744
>I can't understand.
Yes, surely China needs lots of unskilled labour, they are so short on manpower after all.
>>
>>67619693
Can you imagine the sheer bad luck of being born in such a shithole of a country.
>>
File: Kurgan_(Highlander).jpg (44 KB, 315x450) Image search: [Google]
Kurgan_(Highlander).jpg
44 KB, 315x450
>>67619693
His tribe, the Kyrgys, Juan Ramírez notes, were infamous for their cruelty, and were known to "toss children into pits full of starved dogs, and watch them fight for [the] meat" for amusement.
>>
>>67622509

are you going back there to kidnap a wife?
>>
>>67622693
Pretty comfy though I lived beside a HUGE DUMP , but it's really nice in the summer especially if you go to ysyk-kol , which is a beach resort. Last time I was there was 10 years ago , it's gotten a lot better my dad says but yeah life was great there for me , mainly cause it was my childhood. It might be shitty if I go back there cause I experienced life in a first world country and Kyrgyzstan is a second world country , but I have nothing but good memories. There is quite a bit of poverty though ,I was luckily born in a well-off family. Sadly my grandma lost her big farm house because my auntie stole money from a bank , and is facing charges so my grandma had to sell the house to pay off the lawyers and shit. dumb ass auntie
>>
>>67623276
I seriously didn't know that was a thing until I came to Canada and saw the Vice documentary on it , though I think my dad might have done it.
>>
>>67621279
Nah those are Hazaras/Uzbeks.
Krygyz are pretty much ancient (as in Asian/original) Turks
>>
>>67619749
>>67619791
technically this dude is right, ethnic Turks are not the same as National Turks tho. all the mongol type hordes that ravaged eurasia are Turkic and come from this region.
*disclaimer*
I am completely talking out of my ass here and this is all memory so I could be wrong.
>>
>>67623233
I had that sheer of bad luck , I consider my happiest years in Kyrgyzstan. probably because it was childhood , it's not that bad IF you're not poor.
>>
The only person i've ever seen from there is a blue eyed blonde woman, she fights in the UFC

She isn't very good looking
>>
>>67623240
As if anyone would believe shit written by a man named Juan Ramirez
>>
File: Valentina-Shevchenko11.jpg (48 KB, 503x720) Image search: [Google]
Valentina-Shevchenko11.jpg
48 KB, 503x720
>>67623818
>implying you wouldn't
>>
>>67619693
The ancient Birthplace of the Khazar Empire (aka Ashkenazi Jew territory).

If I had a time-machine to go back thousands of years, I would nuke this place and the merchant problem would be solved.

*sigh*
>>
>>67619693
Khazakstan would also fit the territory of the Khazar empire.

Here is a red-pill for you my friend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2oW63XkBhw
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.