[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump v. Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (20 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 658x643
Will someone please red pill me on how Trump can win in the general against Hillary?
1. Bernie voters stay home. 2. Bernie voters vote for trump. 3. She is indicted
>>
>>67618901
He probably won't. Some Bernie supporters will go to Trump, but not most of them. The most promising thing Trump has going for him is the record-breaking turnouts in the primaries, but it's unclear if that's going to be enough to beat her.
>>
meme magic
>>
>>67618901
I'm a Bernie supporter, I'm either staying home or voting Trump in November to fuck over the stupid Shillary supporters and traitorous DNC
>>
If he repeats Obama in 08 and gets a huge chunk of new voters guess it's doable.
>>
>>67618901
Trump will win by a landslide. Look at the number of votes.
>>
I like to imagine Trump has some irrefutable incriminating evidence on Hillary somehow and is waiting to reveal it live and publicly once things progress to the general election. Causing him to win by default.

I dunno, just my imagination.
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
>>67618901
Trump will hit her big league on women. He'll do a total hit job.

Her health, too. Very frail!
>>
It doesn't matter because the GOP doesn't want him and will cockblock everything he tries to do since they control Congress right now.

And Trump isn't a Republican like he's campaigning as so he will veto all GOP pushed bills. He only agrees on shit no one cares about (but they should) like encryption needing to be back doored and videogames are evil.

Trump will simultaneously be an ineffectual president and take away more of your rights. This place is going to become the UK police state.
>>
>>67619388
guess that's when they prop up joe Biden.
>>
I'm voting Trump.
>>
>>67619675
>encryption needing to be back doored
Kill yourself.
>>
>>67619994
If you had reading comprehension you would have understood that I am against that.

But you are a great example of the average American intelligence
>>
>>67619675

If trump is pragmatic he will be able to push legislation through regardless of the majority party. GOP might not control congress come next election.
>>
>>67620503
>this delusional
Absolutely not. He won't be able to do anything if the GOP controls congress, and he will be able to do EVEN LESS if It's a lib majority because they all hate him.

He may have SOME of America's best interest at heart, but he can't beat the system. He will have a completely ineffectual presidency unless he starts a real, Ron Paul tier happening where enough of the public is redpilled about the 2-parties-of-extremists sham going on that they do something about it.

But he cares more about being remembered when he dies. That's why he wants to be President.
>>
>>67619186
I'm pretty sure this is going to happen. The "silent majority" isn't a meme; I know a fuckton of people who aren't political, who have never voted, but are voting in this election just because 8 years of libtard degeneracy was enough and they want this ride to end.
>>
>>67618901
Just wait for the debates. Do you honestly think she stands a chance against him in a debate? The only way she will get any support from that is people who are mad at Don after she plays the victim card. The debates will be a lion vs a cry baby. When people see this its going to be hard for them to vote for her to represent their country.

Don't forget no one thought Don would do well at all in the primaries until the debates started.
>>
Sexism.

Women don't like powerful women.
Men don't like women.

Thatcher won power because she had no real competition.
>>
>>67621375
This is true. The expectations were very low. The g.e. debates will be a spectacle.
>>
>>67621375
Trump will do okay in debates if he sticks to high level concepts. The guy has very poor knowledge of foreign and domestic policy specifics.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 586x883) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 586x883
>>67622062
He needs to turn everything around on her. He's been doing it in the primary debates and it has worked. He's been able to get by without specifics, but I'm not sure if he can keep doing that in the general.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.