[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: wat.gif (58 KB, 1009x712) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
58 KB, 1009x712
what happens?
>>
>>67618110
>NY and CO
>Blue
You a funny guy
>>
>>67618213

i dunno about the map, but its gonna happen
>>
>>67618213
This is just a scenario I made, Trump wins with Indiana even without New Hampshire

Also NM he may win.

I doubt NY/CO though.
>>
>>67618213
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1406679235086.jpg (52 KB, 667x370) Image search: [Google]
1406679235086.jpg
52 KB, 667x370
>>67618110

This
>>
>>67618110
The House votes if the electoral college ends up in a tie. No idea what happens if they end up in a tie too.
>>
>>67618415
House is GOP controlled but would they elect Trump? Or would they call in sick?
>>
>>67618317
>>67618376
NY could go both ways, but I think Trump would take it.

CO is fed up with state level blues, and you will see a big red turn out this time around.
>>
he'll have to flip PA. new york wont happen, nyc is 99% democrat territory and that's where most poeple live.
>>
>>67618213
CO goes blue, it's full of californians even more now than it was the last two (blue) elections, don't be retarded
>>
>>67618542
this

Why is it legal that so many Californians are spawning and overcrowding other states to flip color?

Screencap this, in the future Texas goes blue due to Californians moving there
>>
>>67618521
>CO is fed up with state level blues, and you will see a big red turn out this time around.

no, you won't

the vocal, now minority, of us republicans in colorado are fed up with the blue fucks, in that you're correct, but they're very much entrenched now

californians everywhere, colorado is only getting bluer every day, it's awful
>>
The idea that Trump could win Virginia, Arizona, Nevada, Florida, or New Hampshire is pretty funny
>>
>>67618479
Digging a bit more. Here's what happens:
-The House votes for the president, but there's a twist, they vote by State rather than by Representative. So each State has one vote. If they still end up in a tie, the VP chosen by the Senate becomes president.
-The Senate votes for the VP. One vote per senator, simple majority. If they end up in a tie, the speaker of the House becomes president.
>>
>>67618619
because it's legal to move places and the filthy fucking california liberals already ruined their state, so they've flocked to colorado, it's shit here and getting shitter day by day

texas won't go blue to californians, it will go blue due to immigrants, all you have to do is look at the voting by county map and you can already see all the border counties are blue (incidentally this is the entire reason democrats favor immigration and amnesty, because they'll fucking vote for them, it has nothing to do with compassion or morals or whatever else they claim).
>>
>>67618699
If both tie, who be VP
>>
>>67618542
>>67618619
>>67618638
Can't let the front range get you down man, that's how they win. And even then big pockets of the blue area's are eating each other, red pills come daily. I expect good things this time around.

I mean, hey, me converting a few CSU hippies here and there causes ripples in the college even better.
>>
>>67618694
>VA
Romney was 2% behind Obama in 2012 there

>Arizona
Trump wins easy his platform revolves around Arizona

>Nevada
after the results and polls and shift in Vegas politics definitely red

>Florida
He wins in Florida easier than any other state, look at tonights results

>NH
Christies influence will turn 1 New England state Red
>>
>>67618699
So if they both tie, Paul Ryan becomes President? Huh.
>>
>>67618857
i wish you were right, but i just don't see it, the state's blue-ification has increased over time as influx of out of staters (primarily californians) has increased

and it's gotten worse since obongo

we're actually outpacing predictions of influx:

http://www.imfromdenver.com/more-than-200000-people-moved-to-colorado-between-2013-2014/
http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_29298860/colorados-population-jumped-by-101-000

and while i don't believe weed is really any worse than booze, legalizing that shit certainly isn't helping our demographics, since there are actually idiots that move here for it, and they sure ain't voting republican
>>
>>67619330
I have (perhaps misplaced) hope in the independent block. It also helps that Trump has worked up a fair amount of the conservative Hispanics who absolutely hate the out of state illegals that are flooding in. Nothing messes with young liberals more then older Latino men yelling at them for being dumb about a wall.
>>
>>67619330
I see the issue you guys are facing. Hopefully the weed people will see that Trump is actually quite liberal on the issues of drugs. Hillary has publicly been against weed throughout her career but has flipflopped depending on who she's trying to appeal to
>>
>>67618910
Nah, it'd be the speaker of the next session of Congress. I think.
Frankly, this is so unlikely to happen anyway.
>>
File: 1442952521694.jpg (117 KB, 782x835) Image search: [Google]
1442952521694.jpg
117 KB, 782x835
>>67618110

>Ohio
>Texas
>Red
>>
>hawaii is red

What in the hell are you smoking.
>>
>>67620289
Ohio will be a contested state, but if you think Texas is going blue anytime soon you are absolutely delusional. Maybe in 10 years, but no way is it going blue in 2016.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.