[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We write Donald Trump's inaugural speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4
File: dolan_trump.jpg (367 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
dolan_trump.jpg
367 KB, 1024x683
ITT: We write Donald Trump's inaugural speech
>>
DELUSION
>>
>>67616855
BUILD WALL
>>
SUCK BMC
>>
>>67616855
BUILD WALL
>>
>>67616782
niggerfaggot
>>
>>67616782

FUCK ISRAEL
>>
doggie diarrhea
>>
Waitll you see mah dick
>>
BernieSandersTheFaggot
>>
>>67616855
The wall got 30 ft higher
>>
>>67616782
I eat my pizza with a fork and knife just like I eat Mexico's illegals money
>>
BANE?
>>
OH MY SOMEONE BRING MELANIAS BULL
>>
WHATS THIS BUTTON DO? *click*
>>
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>>
CHYNA!!!!!!!!
>>
BARRACK OBAMA
YOU'RE FIRED
>>
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
CHECK OUT BERNIE SANDER'S CORPSE
>>
Whatever Booby says it is
>>
>>67617332
He's gotta open with that.
>>
>>67616782
Pure Autism
>>
Dispel
>>
Jewish
>>
>>67617511
Media
>>
low energy
>>
Elites
>>
NO MORE JOBS GOING TO MEXICO OR CHAI-EE-NAH
>>
LISTEN
>>
I stand with Rand
>>
>>67616782
FRIENDS, AMERICANS, COUNTRYMEN. LEND ME YOUR EARS.
[Clears throat]
WHO'S GONNA BUILD THAT WALL?
>>
TEN FEET TALLER
E
N

F
E
E
T

T
A
L
L
E
R
>>
IM DEPORTING ALL THE LIBTARDS TO CANADA AND BUILDING A 2ND WALL
>>
File: toostrong.png (141 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
toostrong.png
141 KB, 300x278
THEREFORE
>>
tremendous
>>
This great new empire
>>
>>67616782
ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE
>>
JUST GOT TEN FEET HIGHER
>>
BELIEVE ME
>>
WE
>>
HOLD IT YOU DUMMIES
>>
BORING!
>>
Mexico
>>
LoliVanka's Cunny
>>
LOSER
>>
otherwise,
>>
My fellow Americans.
Obama, you're fired because you are a filthy nigger, an incompetent politician, a total stud. Mexicans, good people. Your wife's trans AND A FAGGOT. Pablo build wall but you did today we come to share with black lives matter? Race war now. My small penis builds big wall BLOW MORE KIKES and kill yourself.
GAS THE KIKES, send Israel weapons. Race war now, Hitler is Jesus, yes good goyim sauce on webm? I'm actually liberal Kelly, you slut sharpie in pooper le 9gag army.
My nigga trayvon it's kc tier muh dick nigga. Trayvon is handicapped Kentucky Fried Chicken should be destroyed. Suck Putin's dick, kill all spics, fuck the police. Niggers are targetpractice Bruce, kill yourself. /pol/ was right, 9gag was right.

Pimp my daughter race war now dense boner forrest. Israel likes cock OPEN THE CAMPS I hate America. Stand at attention Megyn a shit AND A WHORE. Can't stump Trump kikes and niggers AND FUCKING BLEEDS trust the jews. Oven time, beaners. That's all folks and then we kill all ethnics. Anime manga emoji Bibi for president. Really I do Sanders, my love. This is stupid, I am impotent. Vote dog 2016 and a huge big black cock.
Love, Rand Paul.

P.S. Blood whatever my dick is too damn high. CHINA, JAPAN, MEXICO are all conspiring STOP BLEEDING, MEGYN. I love Israel, Ben Garrison is our lord and let us gas all of Israel and build a wall made from the corpses of nigger jew spics beaner rapists tiny delicious babies pinche oaxaqueña negra who can't count. Their own children call me daddy ooga booga. Construya el muro I like cock bleeding from the dead spic cock and abbo pussy.
Tits or gtfo Megyn "Bloody" Kelly is a cuckservative. Nigger nigger nigger I pull triggers. Build wall spic, ON THOSE NIGGERS and their unevolved dindu offspring. Megyn's bleeding pussy smells like fish gas the kikes race war now that cuck Bernie. Hitler was right, Je suis Bernie, Zeus be damned.
GAS THE KIKES.
>>
>>67616782
THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS TO BE STOPPED!!!
>>
>>67617569
Purely
>>
File: trump_081215getty.jpg (40 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
trump_081215getty.jpg
40 KB, 645x363
For years [THE USA] has been waiting in vain for the redemption of the promise to disarm given us by the others. It is the sincere desire of the National Government to be able to refrain from increasing the [AMERICAN] Army and our weapons insofar as the rest of the world is also finally willing to fulfill its obligation of radically disarming. For [THE USA] wants nothing except equal rights to live and equal freedom.

However, the National Government wishes to cultivate this spirit of a will for freedom in the [AMERICAN?] Volk. The honor of the nation, the honor of our Army, and the ideal of freedom-all must once more become sacred to the [AMERICAN?] Volk! The [AMERICAN?] Volk wishes to live in peace with the world.

It is for this very reason that the [TRUMP] Government will use every means to definitively eliminate the separation of the peoples on earth into two categories.

What categories are those /pol/?
>>
WIN
>>
EVERY
>>
Mar-A-Lago club bathroom
>>
WUZ
>>
THEY ARE SO DISHONEST
>>
ITS GONNA BE GREAT
>>
JEB IS A MESS
>>
I AM THE MOST PRO
>>
File: 1458096754925.png (624 KB, 597x723) Image search: [Google]
1458096754925.png
624 KB, 597x723
>>67616782
OBAMA

YOU'RE FIRED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPfxyFMUd1k
>>
>>67617991

>AIRHORN
>>
NIGGER
>>
Hitler
>>
>>67616782
>Citizens of the US, we did it. Today will mark an important day. Es ist Zeit for Rache!
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.