[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> someone brings up politics > I don't back down and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 19
File: image_2.jpg (72 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
72 KB, 720x960
> someone brings up politics
> I don't back down and I tell them I support trump
> they're shocked of course
> I try to explain how everyone else is garbage and he's the real deal
> "what's wrong with hillary?"
> want to say emails but don't know how to make it sound like as big of a deal as it is
> want to say benghazi but I don't even really know what that > everything else I know about her is just memes
> fuck
Someone explain what's really wrong with clinton please. I'm just a fucking leaf and I don't get American news
>>
She's a woman.
>>
Stop circlejerking with yer gay maple mates and stick to your own problems with weedman, faggot.
>>
>>67616086
Tell them that she's only in-favor of gay marriage because her party is.

Of course you could say the same for Trump being pro-life, but they don't need to know that.
>>
File: Handsome_Squidward.jpg (25 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
Handsome_Squidward.jpg
25 KB, 350x263
Hillary is a Neoliberal. Google it, it doesn't mean "liberal", it means free trade/enrich Wall Street/destroy manufacturing.
>>
flip flops everywhere, treats people like shit, bought by special interests, and many more.
>>
File: 1442127150683.jpg (35 KB, 569x549) Image search: [Google]
1442127150683.jpg
35 KB, 569x549
>>67616086
>corruption
>Establishment puppet
>Woman
>Too incompetent to understand why encrypting Top secret documents is important
>The cause of many deaths
>"women are the real victims of war"
>Wall Street sellout

I could go on and on. If you can't find a reason to dislike Hillary, you've need to spend 5 minutes googling her name.
>>
I'm pretty sure Ben Ghazi was the name of some ambassador she fucked to get even with Bill or something.
>>
Say you're opposed to political dynasties.
>>
File: Emp_Trump.jpg (285 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Emp_Trump.jpg
285 KB, 1200x675
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

This is by far the very best Trump defense talking points video I have seen.

Everything is laid out in effective simple to understand language. These counter arguments (most of which are validly true) will frustrate, demoralize, and ultimately defeat anti-MAGA losers who keep shoving lazy arguments about racism and sexism down your throat.

It's a long video but if you really watch it you will know most of his "controversial" statements and how they have been repurposed to fit a false racism/sexism narrative.

You should most definitely watch and become a master of countering these "i just can't stand by and watch muh country descend into hatred and division" shills.

The only unified hatred in this vague territory is toward men who are white and that is the true irony of all the anti-trump rhetoric. Very little if any substance exists in that rhetoric. Trump is the same successful white boogeyman that hollywood, the news media, colleges, sjw's, have been refining and shilling for decades.

Fuck them. Own them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
>>
She's flip flopped on every major issue and will say anything to get elected
>>
>>67616086
>wants to defend opinion
>has no logical backing for opinion except "m'internet friends on 4chan told me to think this"

my advice: form your own opinions based on fact and don't be such a cuck
>>
I've had good results announcing that she's a neocon and then initiating a historical discussion about American Primacy and leading back around to a review of her warhawk history. Once those chinks in the armor are established, it becomes more reasonable to have a look at her history of lying, cheating, psychopathic behavior (e.g. comments on killing Ghaddafi), her cohort including Susan Rice, Samantha Power, and Elena Kagan, and general history of abject failure.

And once you bring up Elena Kagan, then you can bring that right back around into PNAC, considering that Elena Kanag's husband was co-chair of PNAC. The Ukraine is less in the news these days, but that's another avenue, and then you can go on to talk about Joe Biden's son's involvement with the oil situation there. Or instead come at it from the more topical ISIS/Syria angle and how Erdogan is instrumental in not just funding/supplying ISIS (as Hillary did in Bhenghazi -- Libya link there) but in how his son and daughter lead respectively back into the oil situation in The Ukraine and the "refugee" crisis, respectively. Ultimately, the "refugee" crisis is all the work of the neocons and instigated/helped along by Hillary.

It's not hard.
>>
>>67616505
>Hillary is a Neoliberal.

that would be actually a good thing.
>>
>Be with some bros tonight
>"yo dude Donald Trump is a racist fucker"
>Me: tell me one thing that he said that's racist - Give me one thing"
>"I don''t have one he's just racist, that's what the facebook posts say"
This is what everyone believes here in Canada.
>>
File: campaign finance.jpg (874 KB, 1026x1818) Image search: [Google]
campaign finance.jpg
874 KB, 1026x1818
>>67616086
Just show them something like this.

If they're a bernie shill they'll be #rekt
>>
her and obama are the more or less the fascists in charge already.
wolves in sheep's clothing turning people against themselves for corporate dominance
basically selling people on what business wants to do through the government, not working for the people in any way.
>>
>>67617820
Fuck I know. I have to deal with it every day because im in college. One guy had tge the audacity to back up his claim about trump being literally hitler by saying he wants to make muslims wear id badges

Where the FUCK did this shitty meme even start? That's so out of Trump's character
>>
>>67616086
pathological liar
>emails
>muh sniper fire
>where was bernie for my healthcare reform?

horrible secretary of state
>ruined 2 nations, regrets nothing
>wants syrian no fly zone

completely indebted politically to special interests

fucking annoying panderer
>her dab

wasn't even a good first lady, she fucked up trying to get healthcare reform so badly we didn't try it again for 20 years
>>
>>67616086
Tell them to explain to you why they think she's good. It's much easier that way. If they pester you, say she doesn't have any significant accomplishments that would make her right to be president, which will force them to come up with some (and they won't be able to besides "she's experienced!" which you should have a counter for).
>>
>>67616086
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FV-ZDfWCMs
Bill did this, Sanders voted yes to the sanctions.
>>
>>67618266
more on lies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
>>
>>67618137
Trump did say he would consider that that though. Do your research.
>>
>>67618381
I dont have to facebook already told me
>>
>>67616086
Literal felon
>>
Well for one thing she bases her political agenda on public opinion polls and not her own fundamental ideologies. She was against gay marriage but now she's all for it. She was for the Iraq war and now she condemns it. In Benghazi Hillary refused to send support to the diplomatic compound positioned there which essentially led to the first death of a U.S. ambassador on duty since 1979 along with two marines.
>>
>>67618137
I'm in University mate and it's pretty bad here too. I think the media is where it started - everyone has Facebook or Twitter and that's where I see the most negative posts. I do my homework though, so I know that almost all of it is untrue - other people don't see that
>>
>>67616086
What I tell people why Hilary is a problem I say, "ignoring all of the scandals she's had, even if she did what she was accused of, it wouldn't matter because they would just change the law making it not illegal or she would get a pardon making it not illegal. The reason Hilary is a terrible idea is because bill clinton's foreign policy and her own foreign policy along with obama has led to funding to extremely radical terrorists including inciting the 9/11 terrorist attack. And that maintaining their status quo especially in the middle east does nothing but incite war, destabilize those regions of the world, fund more terrorist organizations(al nuzra aka isis in syria) and create millions of refugees. Supporting that line of ideology might as well be a war crime and crime against humanity."

Honestly, without being a script puppet I suggest looking into these facts and understanding wtf you're talking about, or just say "her foreign policy has caused death and destruction in the middle east"
>>
>>67618381
what trump says takes some listening comprehension and not media cherry picking. get back to your homework.
>>
It's good that you at least asked, but if you're interested in our politics it really is better to keep up with this stuff early on. Keeps you out of stupid situations like this one, OP.
>>
>>67616086
>I support trump

The only maplenigger in canacuck land that has not been fucked by a moose and cucked by a spruce
>>
File: 1456862521102.gif (4 MB, 254x348) Image search: [Google]
1456862521102.gif
4 MB, 254x348
>>67616086
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKsiDV1LuJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lDN5b6ET0I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlE0g3MYMaw

I had virtually no knowledge of Beghazi and how bad it was until I saw this. I wonder if the movie will be delayed until after the election, or will be horribly panned for not saying Benghazi happened because of some random video on the internet.
>>
http://www.arkancide.com/

enjoy.

Note: Don't bring up anything /pol/ says or you'll come across as some insane conspiracy theorist.

Why the fuck does Maple Syrup land even give a fuck about our elections? Why the fuck do any of you outside of the US give a fuck about our elections?
>>
I have this saved from another anon, its a start
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who vehemently defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of U.S. uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations who donated millions to her "charity"
Why are people voting for Hillary again?
>>
File: 1454892735915.png (63 KB, 374x293) Image search: [Google]
1454892735915.png
63 KB, 374x293
nothing you fucking leaf
>>
> want to say emails but don't know how to make it sound like as big of a deal as it is

Say it with me: She's a fucking criminal, a felon

>But, but-

She even fucking deleted evidence off of the servers when the feds asked for her to fork the shit over, that's literally fucking deleting evidence.

Criminal behavior, end of story. No if's ands or buts about it.
>>
Nothing wrong with her.

Thats why republicans startet this fraud and lie campain against her.

She has the biggest chance to win and undo all the shit neo cons startet. The supporters of the republicans will do loose billions upon billions.

They cant murder her now. So they start small.

Realy hope she wins and fucks the neo cpns over.
>>
File: 1435335232400.jpg (189 KB, 1228x1400) Image search: [Google]
1435335232400.jpg
189 KB, 1228x1400
>>67621043
AHHHHHH.... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

WELL, THERE THEY GO AGAIN!
>>
>>67616086
Tell them the truth behind the memes. Your a man and something about a woman in power makes you upset. While trump can be an asshole all he wants, when Clinton smirks she's a controlling bitch cunt lying manhating power hungry demon. Its mostly the vagina that people don't like about her. Really, it sounds silly, but its the only real reason people are giving her a hard time. Be like trump and tell it like it is next time they ask. I fucking dare you
>>
>>67616086
Google her quote about how men are the victims of war
>>
>>67616086

Benghazi was a total fucking disaster and the media should hang for just going "DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO"

>guy sent 400+ emails saying the city was falling apart and every other country's people were leaving
>begs to be moved
>Hillary's only response was the authorize some barriers the British were selling that they didn't need anymore because they were running away
>they get attacked
>Hillary email's her daughter talking about the situation
>ambassador is tortured and sodomized for 7 hours while Hillary literally watches them die through a drone's camera
>blames some random guy for making a YouTube video despite admitting to her daughter in the email that it's totally unrelated
>he's sentenced to 3 years in prison

I may be off on some details but that's what I remember.
>>
>>67620596
The US rules the world, of course our elections matter to people from other countries.
>>
>>67621435
S.m.h meant women
>>
>>67616224
>implying americunts aren't our problem
>>
>>67616086
Whitewater, Vince Foster, Chinagate, Benghazi
>>
>>67616086
Hillary knowingly risked the lives of the men at the Benghazi consulate to put a more muslim friendly face on America during the Arab spring, she refused to properly secure the consulate after the Ambassador, who was later murdered at that consulate repeatedly(He made more than 400 requests for increased security) raised concerns about the physical safety of the compound. She decided that the safety of the men and women sent to a shithole in the middle of a civil war was less important than making sure that the world saw America being all cozy with a muslim "Democracy", proper security IE Sandbags, concrete walls, razor wire and heavily armed marines, Is not very fuzzy friendly looking, so the measures that would have kept Embassy staff actually secure were not taken. She was SecState, The buck for everything relating to American Diplomatic Compounds on foreign soil stops of her desk, That is one of the single most important aspects of her job, there is simply no way she wasn't aware of the situation.

After the attacks took place she then tried to blame to attack on a mob inflamed by an internet video. Well let me point something out about the attack, the militants that carried it out used AKs and RPGs which while a bit a extreme, In a place like Libya are plausible weapons to show up in an angry mob. They also used 60mm man portable mortars, which is a crew served indirect fire light artillery artillery piece, which requires extensive training and experience to be effective with. Furthermore in order to have a chance in hell of hitting your target you have to know fairly precisely where you are, where your target is and the distance between you, point being here that this requires planning and some fairly extensive knowledge of the target and the area you're operating in, this is not a mob weapon, this is the kind of weapon used by a militant group conducting a premeditated attack.
>>
>>67621258
The neo con fears the democrat.
The neo con slenders the democrat.

Its the democrat givin freedom and the republican taking it from the american.
>>
>>67621599
>who was later murdered at that consulate repeatedly
the fuck
>>
>>67621599
TL:DR is that Hillary intentionally took a gross risk with the lives of American diplomats and personnel, not even soldiers, in order to project a more friendly image to muslims, she got those people killed with her gamble and then tried to pin the event on some dude and his internet video. The Decision to risk American lives in such a frivolous way and then the refusal to take any responsibility for the deaths she helped happen, renders her unfit to be president.
>>
>>67621783
Typo in a text wall.
>>
>>67621783
>>67621850
Actually no, jsut for got a comma

>The Ambassador, who was later murdered at that consulate, repeatedly requests increased security.
>>
>>67621813
And don't forget that pissed some people off who are a lot more on the inside than you or me will ever be.
>>
>>67621850
damn, I thought he held the secret to reincarnation and hillary wanted to silence him for it
>>
>>67620644

good post
>>
>>67616086
She was a threat to national security.

> want to say benghazi but I don't even really know what that
She (and Obama) allowed 4 soldiers to die.

When all else fails post some motherfucking Bill Whittle.
>>
>>67621813
I would say her blatant arrogance in the face of crisis renders her unfit to be president.

What really irked me is that, in a typical American fashion of public amnesia, democrats collectively decided she was a good "liberal" front runner because she is a women and ignored her history of nepotism and widespread corruption, including possible conspiracy of murder.

I fucking hate this country
>>
>>67616086
>Watergate
she's a huge liar mate

she even lied about getting off the plane under gunfire with no one greeting her or anything

then video surfaces of her being greeted by little kids and even getting a present

her husband fugged his secretary and she didn't divorce him to keep the political benefits

literal scum
>>
>>67616086
Not that a canacucks opinion matters, but there's so much wrong with Hillary it's not even funny. She's the worst candidate to run for a while, so many fucking scandals. It's sad because it makes you realize they really are only voting for the cunt so they can rub muh woman president in our faces.

Here's a short list of her bs, feel free to add onto it:

>in her emails she's been found to have received foreign money to influence her decisions (high treason)
>there was one about Google and YouTube hitting a "censor switch" to help with the Benghazi cover-up, they blocked every article/video related to it for a week

I'm stopping because that alone pisses me off enough, how the fuck can even the libbest of libshits support blatant treason and censorship?
>>
>>67621813
I'd Also Add it's the exact same kind of thing her husband did in 1992 - Mogadishu with the "Black Hawk Down" incident. The Commanders in theater wanted Armored vehicles and AC-130 Gunships for fire support. Bill Clinton, then president decided that was "Too high profile" the Mission, too capture some militia leader instead was undertaken In Humvees and Unarmored trucks with AH-6 Little Bird and UH-60 Blackhawk helicopters providing air support. This proved less than sufficient to cover the ground forces as they executed their mission and as a result 18 Aryy Rangers and Delta Force operators died and 73 were wounded.

Both Cases of Clintons putting Image ahead of the safety of Americans in a hostile and dangerous environment and subsequently getting those Americans killed.
>>
>>67620644
Good post but the first half can be discarded entirely

Facts matter
>>
>>67620550
Holy fuck. Just holy fuck.
>>
The problems with the Clintons include:
- They have been and likely still are involved with drug running
- Bill is a drug fucked old man due to his heavy use of cocaine
- Hillary protected her husband and intimidated his rape victims, some of whom were minors
- They are connected with many murders across the whole of the US which include members of the public who witnessed crimes they were involved in and government workers who knew too much
- Hillary traded using insider information to get a 1000% return on her investment in ten months
- The Clinton foundation is a slush fund used by people to bid for government favour
>>
>>67623430
Bill also protested by living in a tree which he shat out of making a stinking mess people had to avoid.
>>
File: Clinton_Death_List_1.jpg (284 KB, 919x1895) Image search: [Google]
Clinton_Death_List_1.jpg
284 KB, 919x1895
>>67623430
>>
File: SHILLARY_PRISON.jpg (2 MB, 912x2387) Image search: [Google]
SHILLARY_PRISON.jpg
2 MB, 912x2387
>>
>>67617652
>human being
>not saying human bean
what is wrong with you
>>
File: vote_for_pedro.jpg (36 KB, 566x592) Image search: [Google]
vote_for_pedro.jpg
36 KB, 566x592
>>
File: 2z8yiv6.jpg (16 KB, 340x445) Image search: [Google]
2z8yiv6.jpg
16 KB, 340x445
>>67616086

>be 5 years ago
>find /pol/
>become /pol/
>hippie stoner friends start to bring in politics into our conversations
>go full /pol/ mode
>hitler did nothing wrong, jews are the real enemy, they are destroying the white race and white race pride, subhumans are nothing but parasites, look at african colonies, ect, ect
>become hitler in their eyes
>tell me to leave and never come back to theirs,
>removed me from jewbook
>okay then faggots enjoy your herbal jew
>be now
>have new friends
>slowly redpilled my two best friends instead of going full /pol/ mode
>one of them is now a full fledged nazi
>the other one took /pol/ and /x/ too seriously and now he's illuminatty alex jones guy
>whenever i meet someone new and politics is brought up
>i just say im not interested in those kind of things
>mfw

never show your true power level goys
>>
>>67619037
thats honestly not a good argument. I mean sure hes free to say whatever the fuck, but a presidential candidate he should be held responsible for what hes saying.

obviously his rhetoric has not stopped him so far but ultimately it makes him insanely polarizing and highly unappealing to a great demographic of voters that will votes anyone whos not trump

all that shit about bombing the middle east, shooting muslims with pig blood bullets, punching people at rallies, he can't be excused by saying "oh hes just a big kidder and non-pc". Who the hell gets away with saying that type of stuff on public television besides Trump?

when you become that magnitude of a political force, your statements have greater weight and some of these things that hes saying has really grim implications like threatening mexico with nuclear weapons.

I'm not saying hes going to go full retard with the country(maybe he will i dont know), but its understandable that a lot of people are concerned with what he is saying and doing and what he will potentially do with his presidency.
>>
>>67624178
I want to defend Trump so badly in my liberal arts classes but ultimately they result in talking about his ethical choices and political correctness rather than policies so I can never butt in since I can't defend him in that regard.
>>
>>67616086
>> "what's wrong with hillary?"
She's a complete retard?
>>
File: MikoTerada.jpg (114 KB, 766x1024) Image search: [Google]
MikoTerada.jpg
114 KB, 766x1024
>>67616086
Career criminal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
>>
>>67616086
She emailed hundreds of classified documents to people without proper clearance. If she had any other last name she's be in a cell right now.
>>
>>67616086
>Can't Google
>Doesn't know what shit is in presidential race at all
>Hates Hilary but doesn't know why

>Supports Trump

What a surprise
>>
>>67625037
Vince Foster shakes with his left hand.

Why did they put the gun in his right hand?
>>
>>67624641
>liberal arts
what the fuck are you doing faggot.
>>
>>67625156
To get to the other side
>>
>>67625432
its not my major, its like a mandatory English class once per week to keep people literate and learn critical thinking. The school is a fairly acclaimed arts and design school.
>>
is it true berniefags are on suicide watch??
>>
>>67625760
Hillary sweeped, they literally have their heads in a noose right this second.
>>
>>67623999
And more slendering.

How about a list of dead people by republicans.

Every dead soldier since bush took power. Every dead civilian.

Your in the millions faggot.

Have fun autist.

Democrats and hillery have by far the lowest kill count.
>>
File: 1446090229952.jpg (43 KB, 557x557) Image search: [Google]
1446090229952.jpg
43 KB, 557x557
>>67626582
Forget about the 6 million?
>>
File: refugeesvsraccoons.webm (3 MB, 676x872) Image search: [Google]
refugeesvsraccoons.webm
3 MB, 676x872
>>67626582
>Your in the millions faggot.

When we start talking about the refugees you take in every few weeks?
>>
File: hill.png (64 KB, 907x727) Image search: [Google]
hill.png
64 KB, 907x727
>>67620644
heres the pic anons

alot of shit needs to be removed
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>>67624101
the GOp has spoken
>>
File: sand chimp.jpg (61 KB, 369x530) Image search: [Google]
sand chimp.jpg
61 KB, 369x530
>>67616086
Fuck you nigger

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
I honestly can't vote for anyone but bernie, and even he is kind of shit. Everyone is shit. Even trump, though based with his anti-SJW stuff, is too crazy on foreign policy and domestic lawmaking for me to support him
>>
>>67616086
Hillary..

> $675 million in speaking fees, by paid whom..
>benghazi - us diplomat died on her watch, she couldve prevented/handled it better
>threatened and silenced all bill's sexual assault victims
>typical liberal pc cancer
>will enforce more cuck shit like blm, gender equality etc. These things have the opposite effect of what they are suppose to
>she's a woman - literally the worst reason to elect someone
>>
>>67627534
BUILD A WALL PABLO
>>
>>67616086
>fuck
>Someone explain what's really wrong with clinton please.
How about the 96 people that we can prove she had a heavy connection to? And that's only the ones we can bring credible evidence on.
Dont forget that she forced all the women bill raped to shut up and not come forward during the lawinsky trials
>>
>>67626953
they robbed that man.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.