[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AIPAC barring protesters from Trump speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: goodgoytrump.jpg (592 KB, 1238x1500) Image search: [Google]
goodgoytrump.jpg
592 KB, 1238x1500
http://www.timesofisrael.com/student-activists-aipac-wont-let-us-protest-trump/

With Jews...you win!
>>
>>67614924
Bernie aint even giving a speech there. Make Washington Israeli Again
>>
>>67614924
And not a peep from the media. Interesting how the MSM never criticizes the jews for this shit.
>>
this is like when illidan ate the skull of gul'dan, now he's gonna be unstoppable
>>
>With Jews...you win!

I actually think this is more true then one may admit. I mean arent one of the more known /pol/ irl shills like lauren or milo jewish?
>>
File: 1455562469944.gif (2 MB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
1455562469944.gif
2 MB, 320x384
>>67615289
>>
>>67615379
>milo jewish
thought he was a gay british catholic with greek ancestry?
>>
>>67615379
Lauren is, Milo isn't but he's very pro-Israel

The only big online conservative anti-SJW trump I know of that isn't pro-Israel is Ian Paul Watson.
>>
>>67615597
Paul Joseph Watson*. Dunno where I got Ian from
>>
Of course trump's lawyer is a Jew. Trump is a realist he knows who plays that game better than anyone. Also that's why Mexicans cut the grass for him in Florida.
>>
>>67615597
>>67615710
that guy is an literally tinfoil anyway, no big loss.
>>
>>67615224
All 'legitimate' candidates have an open invitation
>>
>>67615379
Jews are just successful in the US and Europe. /pol/ sees a handful doing the same thing over and over like Soros, ignoring that he sold out jews in the holocaust and israelis hate him, and some others.

I would be suspicious of jews and not fall for the "jewesses are hot meme" and dilute the white bloodline, but /pol/ just cherrypicks and thanks to survivorship bias, only notices the bad jews.

Ultimately, jews are acting in their own self-interest and although it's frowned upon to point it out,there's nothing that says you can't do the same and be wary that it doesn't happen to you.

Become a very successful capitalist and,when asked the secret to your success, tell people that you didn't do anything special, it's just because you don't trust kikes with your money. They'll call you all sorts of mean things, but by virtue of your wealth, your message is given credence by those who read it. Like ripples in a pond that knowledge will spread.

Desire to keep pure the white race is a noble ideal, but someone should have told uncle Adolf to take the lumps out
>>
>>67616454
That's nice
>>
>>67615597
Pat Buchanan and David Duke are anti-Israel and pro-Trump.
>>
File: trumpler.jpg (37 KB, 900x1090) Image search: [Google]
trumpler.jpg
37 KB, 900x1090
HE CAN'T LIKE JEWS YOU DUMB CONSERVATIVES
HE'S LITERALLY HITLER
>>
>>67616844
He does like Jews because he's a Zionist like Hitler
>>
>>67616526
>Ultimately, jews are acting in their own self-interest

I don't think so. I think its more in their religion / culture, as correct me if I'm wrong but they have a similar thing that muslim have in which non belivers / goys are less humans, and therefore its no sin to exploit them.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.