[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some Candians are really fucking dumb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
When did you realize that liberal Canadians are arguably the biggest retards on the planet?
>>
I mean I had hope before Treudau happened but it helped me realize how many people here are shitters
>>
>>67614823
Agreed.
>>
>>67614260

Trump should nuke Toronto, blame it on the Koreans then nuke Korea

Kills most rapefugees and liberals in canada and remaining liberals praise president trump as their hero. I have 0 issue with being vaporized in the blast if the plan works
>>
>>67615859
Yeah, this. I go to university of toronto. Today there was an illegally organized "anti white supremacy" protest where apparently the protesters were even barging into buildings, their shouts disrupting lectures. I'm pretty sure the only programs at this school that are more than 20% white are women's studies. I want to get off this ride
>>
i have no issues with OP's statement

a bit bold, but I shall let it pass
>>
>>67614260
top kek, saved
>>
>>67614823
did you honestly have hope
>>
File: confused weedman.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
confused weedman.gif
2 MB, 500x280
>>67614260
>>
>>67614260
When Trudau was elected and they became the kings of shitposting on pol.

They really do put the Aussies and Swedes to shame.
>>
>>67617013

shutup australia
>>
>>67616318
Hang tough Canadabro. You guys CAN be shitters but as long as there's life in the body of the good canucks the flag will keep flying.
>>
>>67614260
>that gesture
why is homer making fun of disabled people? fucking ableist shit we need to #boycottsimpsons
>>
>>67614260
When? When they enacted the long gun registry , made second class citizens out of a million Canadians and liberals thought it was great.
>>
Agreed, then again you guys elected a Muslim Kenyan communist and the democratic front runners are a Jewish communist and a treasonous whore war monger.

Us overall>you seeing as you're already BLACKED and BROWNED down to 60% we're still 75%+ strong here.
>>
>>67617103
>says Canada
>>
>>67614260
Aged 13.
>>
File: 1449696119370.jpg (165 KB, 1072x1050) Image search: [Google]
1449696119370.jpg
165 KB, 1072x1050
As a gay man, I'm proud of my gay Prime Minister. I wouldn't change him for anyone else.
>>
>>67614260
I'm an America in Canada and they're actually pretty nice as the stereotype goes desu
>>
They just announced free tuition and basic income for everyone in Ontario. If this had been years ago, I would have just said fuck it and lived off of the neetbux out in the country somewhere. But I already just finished piling up the debt for a degree, so now I'm stuck paying the government what will literally be another man's neetbux. Just fuck my province up holy FUCK do you know how many people are going to just suck up money and get liberal arts degrees [for free] and make this place even worse
>>
>>67616935
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
>>
File: 2_DietMountainDew2.jpg (98 KB, 284x358) Image search: [Google]
2_DietMountainDew2.jpg
98 KB, 284x358
Canada is like the super-nice half brother that was raised with *his* dad, so you didn't really grow up together, but who still shows up at get-togethers now. He has a distant wife he calls his "s/o" and wears those sweaters. He stays inside to talk about football when the other guys go outside to see what's "really wrong" with grandpa's old truck, but it's obvious he doesn't follow sports and he doesn't really fit in on the conversation.
>>
Thinking of being a Canadian in my next life. What's it like my Canadian brothers.
>>
File: thxjustin.png (30 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
thxjustin.png
30 KB, 620x349
>>67614260
It's Conservative Canadians that did this to the Canadian dollar.
>>
>>67617156
Liberals replaced our flag with their own years ago. most people dont know what our old flag looked like
>>
>>67617393
That's gonna change when Treudau starts shipping in his pet rapemonkeys. I'd brace yourself if I were you...
>>
>>67617759
I don't get how ontario, the single most indebted sub-national unit in the world, plans to afford it. the wynne government seems to be permanent campaign mode with policy geared towards good PR and not being actually sound. I really fear Trudeau will do the same, and the early results seem to indicate so.
>>
>>67614260
They cant help it. Every single one of them has been fucked by a moose and cucked by a spruce
>>
>>67618999
>conservatives told the saudis to flood the markets for reasons! they have both the power and the madness to do so!

this is you
>>
File: Trudeau's argumentative skills.jpg (146 KB, 808x790) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau's argumentative skills.jpg
146 KB, 808x790
>>67614260
Probably when I was exiting the womb, considering I was born in Toronto.
>>
>>67618396
That's actually lightly salted flavour dumb ass
>>
>>67619339
>Dollar falling since Conservatives won a majority.

>The worst economic record in Canadian history.

Those damn Saudis!!!

- Fucking moron.
>>
>>67618830
Fun as fuck like Australia but it's still legal to discriminate against Injuns and instead of a desert we have a tundra and guns
>>
>>67619405
>lightly salted
kind of like the taste of the mooses cum?

The moose that fucked you while a spruce cucked you I mean
>>
>>67619446
>implying the conservatives control the global price of oil
>implying it would have been different under any other party
>implying you don't have a drink in your hand
>>
The next time I see one of those Trudeau made the cabinet diverse arguments, what's the best response? Who are the most unqualified cabinet ministers to show how dumb the 50/50 thing and racial diversity was?
>>
>>67614260

It's been bad since they voted that dumbass into office. They've even overtaken Swedes in terms of retardation. If it wasn't so sad, it might be funny.
>>
>>67619493
No moose down south my boy just lots of American girls looking to get their snatches filled with Canadian cum
>>
>>67619551
Would have helped if Harper focused on more than just oil. The moron plunged Canada into a recession in 2015 then tried to run the election on the economy.

Only Conservatives are that stupid.

inb4 HARPER DINDU NUFFIN

Conservatives always have excuses for their failures.
>>
>>67619564
he really didn't

if i recall Harper literally had a 46/54 fem/male ratio in the cabinet

also, country is still 80% White, and the largest immigrant pop is the chinks (which isn't represented in the cabinet if I recall) so it doesn't represent Canada. It represents the GTA. My hellhole.

Want the graphs?
>>
>>67614260
I think they are masochist.
>>
File: FUCKEDANDCUCKED.png (2 MB, 1152x1020) Image search: [Google]
FUCKEDANDCUCKED.png
2 MB, 1152x1020
>>67619741
sure fwiend
>>
>>67619564
I can't remember off the top of my head who is unqualified but I would bring up that the most female-heavy cabinet before Trudeau was Harper's with 12 to Trudeau's 15. The 2015 Cabinet is not the dramatic departure it has been made out to be.
>>
>>67620071
You're a fucking stupid cunt there's no moose anywhere near me the only wild animals we have is niggers who wandered across the bridge to Windsor so fuck off
>>
>>67619694
True man. I live 30 mins from the border, and way fewer leafs are coming down to buy our cheaper shit cuz their dollar isnt strong enough anymore. It's nice in that they're rude assholes in the stores and shitty-ass drivers, but a bummer cuz it's hurting local businesses.
>>
>>67616507
spoken like a true c(u)ck
>>
>>67614823
Holy shit its neo
>>
>>67619743
>implying i'm conservative or voted for them

tories could have focused on more besides oil and definitely screwed up there but like i said literally any party would have been in the same boat when the oil crashed and canada would have been in a recession - even they had tried to diversify.

between the tories' bungling of the economy and the liberals straight disregard for it, i'd say picking the economy as your issue of choice dividing the two is retarded.

>inb4 muh infrastructure spending
>>
>>67620542
>any party would have been in the same boat when the oil crashed and canada would have been in a recession - even they had tried to diversify.

This is just plain wrong. This was the first time Canada went into recession because of low oil prices. If you recall the late 90's, when oil was even lower, Canada boomed under the Liberals.

It was also the first time in Canadian history that Canada was the only G7 country in recession.

Harper was an economic retard and made Canada far too dependent and reliant on oil.

I don't know how you can say the Liberals are ignoring the economy when they were the only ones that didn't have their heads up their ass in regards to the economy, and recognized that it required significant stimulus.
>>
When I moved temporarily for education and found myself surrounded by progressive students that actively follow Trudeau's baby panda antics.

Jesus christ Toronto has taken a toll on my sanity.
>>
>>67620356
Holy shit its a fag
>>
>>67617759
i thought the free tuition stuff was based on family income

also the basic income is just a pilot that will most likely get fucked up. even if it does go well we wont see it for a very very long time
>>
>>67622351
What's stopping everyone from just buying gold and silver with it? Is this a good plan? It's what I intend to do
>>
canadians are by far the gayest posters even on /pol/
>>
>>67617759

>go full neetmode
>go on Ontario-bux
>realize Ontario's economy is in the last throes before complete collapse due to their lesbian, bi polar retard of a "leader" going crazy spending debt money
>Ontario economy collapses when the government can't renew debt
>mass unemployment due to government lay offs + most high IQ job creators moved to Alberta long ago
>no more neetbux
>absolutely impossible for a neet to find work in the now competitive low skilled job sector

Good luck with that.
>>
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 960x540
>>67622742
Dont worry, we will just build more gas plants i heard those were good for the economy.
>>
>>67622908
I wonder what her pussy tastes like
Do you think she has a big lesbian bush?
>>
>>67622908

Yes, government spending is always great for the economy.

Gogo based lesbian, queen of economic common sense.

Remember if the free market isn't doing something, it's likely because it's just too damn profitable and the government should do it's utmost to intervene and do it itself.
>>
>>67619339
youre right, cons were geniuses betting literally everything on one horse with no back up plan, how could they have possibly have known that prices couldnt stay abnormally high forever? not even Einstein could have predicted that?
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.