[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this guy so fucking boring to listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: n5kasich-1.jpg (91 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
n5kasich-1.jpg
91 KB, 800x1200
>>
He only talks about what he's done, not what he would do as President.
>>
>>67612155
because he is a dick sucking diplomat who 90% of time only brags about his "accomplishments"
>>
that prick is a fucking Democrat plant
>>
>>67612155
Because he's from Ohio. The armpit of the nation. And his dad was a mailman. Not sure what route he delivered though...
>>
OH JEEZ OH MAN
THIS IS REALLY CRAZY

I WAS IN THE SAME ROOM AS REAGAN
>>
>>67612155

Because he's actually governed something.

Government (GOOD government, that works and makes lasting and meaningful changes) isn't "Hope" and "Change" and "Make America Great Again"

It's small changes over a long period of time. Something that you little shits on both sides of the aisle don't understand at all.
>>
>>67612155
cuck why else.
>>
Don't know, have never heard him speak...
>>
>>67612155
The scientific name is "cuckus americanus"
>>
File: Kasich .jpg (91 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
Kasich .jpg
91 KB, 600x341
>>67612155
Can't outcuck the Kasich
>>
>>67613233
>good governing
>riding on oil and supporting shit like the assault weapons ban and TPP is good governing
>>
File: 1379981999033.png (1 MB, 908x720) Image search: [Google]
1379981999033.png
1 MB, 908x720
>>67613233

>GOOD government, that works
>>
>>67614424

Now I didn't say he was good in particular.

But it is why he's boring as fuck. And you'll never get anything that Trump or Cruz or Bernie promise. Cruz especially, but the others as well.

I'm not voting presidential ticket again this year. No one inspires any confidence. At least more local politics is sane around where I am.
>>
>>67614753

If you read his actual foreign policy positions, Kasich is a lunatic warmonger that makes Trump look like Gandhi

Boring doesn't necessarily mean 'good at government' like you're implying

A big part of the presidency is using the bully pulpit to sell your plans to the country and using your personal charisma in diplomacy, and so a boring cipher president is actually severely handicapped right out of the gate
>>
>>67615486

His warmongering is how he goes further right than the rest of the field. The Republican party is so intent on having these weird races away from the center that a governor like him can only find his way out to the right by focusing on such a thing, since he hadn't really gotten his feet wet at all in that arena. He can therefore lie and exaggerate about that.

But I agree about the last part. He would be a bit gimped. He's too governor-ass-govenor to be a good president in that regard. But we ARE the country that elected Calvin Coolidge and Gerald Ford.
>>
>>67615937

Both of them were VPs who were handed the presidency before they were reelected

Incumbents have an enormous advantage and they probably wouldn't have been elected on their own merits

Neither did much of note in office and Coolidge let the Fed inflate the bubble that popped in 1929 under his watch
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.