[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On Bernie Sanders and Tonight: Are you feeling pretty bad? Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: sanders.jpg (323 KB, 1728x1225) Image search: [Google]
sanders.jpg
323 KB, 1728x1225
On Bernie Sanders and Tonight:

Are you feeling pretty bad? Me too. The feeling is called disappointment. It's the same thing that happens when you emotionally invest in a relationship and it doesn't work out, or when any kind of investment goes sour.

What do we do? The issues are all that matters. We were rooting for Bernie because Bernie was rooting for us: for the middle class, for the working, for the poor. Let's not forget that. None of this matters any less because of some primary results.

What went wrong? Let's wait for the dust to settle before we try and figure that out. For now we have to stay focused, we have to prevent disappointment from clouding our vision for a better America. It's a real vision. I never knew so many people shared it until Sanders ran.

Is he done? We don't know. This doesn't look great, but anything can happen (remember Michigan and that brief glimmer of hope?). The long shot has gotten even longer.

If you're in a state that hasn't voted, then you have your work set out in front of you. If not, hold your breath. Stay true to what got you into this campaign in the first place.

67 people own the wealth of 3.5 billion. The Walton heirs have the same wealth as the bottom 40% in America. The UN says 150-200 billion/year could end global famine, but we spend 700 billion on weapons (1.3 trillion on F-35 jets).

This stuff is real. The impact is real, and if you value human life, nothing has changed. Do not despair, do not stop fighting the good fight, do not give up.

Disappointment is a fact of life. There is too much on the line to give in to it.
>>
BLACKED
>>
Shill
>>
Oven dodger
>>
>>67611038

mad cuz got blacked

Maybe you'll understand that you can't win a race by painting the people you want voting for you as "evil white racist nazis"

BLACKED.
>>
Do you mind not reposting from reddit? It's not funny even ironically.
>>
>>67611038
Feels pretty bad, man.

We were probably never going to win Florida, but I expected better in Ohio, Illinois, and Missouri. Missouri was so damned close. He even won pretty safely in my own county.

It's not over 'til it's over, but I don't feel as confident in his chances. You are right, though, it is an issues-based campaign. Even if he doesn't win, we have record voter turnouts and the peoples' voice is being heard more than ever.

>Sanders is polled better than anyone else for the general.
>He's the most trusted candidate.
>He's the candidate most trusted with our military.

Because he has ideals that resonate with the people. Even if he loses, our voices are heard.
And there's also a Congress that we can help fix this year. Everybody get out and vote.
>>
>>67611038
>Bernie was rooting for us: for the middle class, for the working, for the poor.

>Whites don't know what it's like to be poor.
>>
Sweet Lib tears T_T
>>
>>67611144
>>67611319
>>67611425
>>67611514
>>67611524

Guys, obviously this post wasn't written for you.
>>
>>67611038
>>67611038
shut the fuck up dumbass shit fuck. Titty mctit ass nigger fuck you. Faggot nigger lick snicker fucker. Go fuck your fuck. Fuck tits nigger ha faggot. Faggot nigger nigger fag.
Even if the waltons gave up their fortune to feed the hungry, what happens after they run out of food? they be dependent on them, as the welfare receipitants. Teach a man to fish and he eats forever.

Every bernie fag needs to reevaluate economics. Nothing is free. Capitalism and some government regulation is the only thing that is going to bring the most wealth to each individual.

Suck a dick fucking nigger faggot, better yet go masturbate to lemonparty dot org as you have a fetish for old guys who like gays and niggers faggots
>>
he marched for black rights and the blacks marched right back over his old ass
>>
File: Bernie Sanders Quote Context.jpg (74 KB, 480x960) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Sanders Quote Context.jpg
74 KB, 480x960
>>67611863
'sup Ausfag. Have some context.
>>
>>67612009
I lived in a ghetto, it doesn't stop being one because a white person strolls through.
>>
File: 1376616663807.jpg (83 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1376616663807.jpg
83 KB, 500x400
>>67611038

I just hope when the dust settles that you berniebros remember it wasn't the blacks that didn't vote, it wasn't that hillary is better, it wasn't that bernie didn't resonate, it was the establishment which railroaded him because he doesn't ball the way they want.

The same establishment that wants to run over Trump. The same establishment that has ever other candidate in their pocket.

I'm genuinely sorry that there won't be a Trump vs Bernie election. I may not think Bernie is a great choice but at least he wasn't bought and paid for like Hillary (and cruz, kashit, etc). He was my second choice and I respect the man for at least standing up against the machine.

We must crush the establishment.
>>
>>67612563

I will never vote for Trump, nor will anybody who cares about what the Sanders campaign was always about.

You're no friend of mine.
>>
>>67612778

Hey man it's cool. I wasn't asking for you to vote for Trump.

>You're no friend of mine.

It's ok i'll still be your friend even if you don't want to be mine.
>>
did bernie lose?

How many pre-elections does the usa have?
>>
>>67612009
wut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCHfH0WABTY
>>
>>67612009
You forgot the part inbetween "To answer your question and i think its simillar to what the secretary said" . Fuck off bernie bro
>>
>>67612778
I'm sure there are a few old Ron Paul supporters here that can empathize.
One day you'll get a candidate that the establishment can neither buy nor stop.
There will be a Liberal Trump for you in the future.
>to listen to the GOP talk about it, there's a liberal Trump running now just waiting to show his true colors
>>
File: Horo™ (7).png (274 KB, 727x413) Image search: [Google]
Horo™ (7).png
274 KB, 727x413
>>67611038
>Are you feeling pretty bad?
no
>What do we do?
stop
>Let's not forget that. None of this matters any less because of some primary results.
That's what you say when you get swindled by a kike and you're in denial
>What went wrong?
Americans don't like communism, you just think they do because you censor anybody who doesn't
>Is he done?
He's been "done" since before he started running, he's just there for your money so he can join the 1%
>67 people own the wealth of 3.5 billion. The Walton heirs have the same wealth as the bottom 40% in America.
And?
I was not aware that money is a finite resource.
>The UN says 150-200 billion/year could end global famine, but we spend 700 billion on weapons (1.3 trillion on F-35 jets).
Not the world police brah
>This stuff is real.
no
>The impact is real
no
>and if you value human life
no
>nothing has changed.
Right, Bernie is still going to hand Hilldawg the nom and make off with all reddit's shekels
>Do not despair
k
>do not stop fighting the good fight, do not give up.
Right, I've been supporting Trump from the beginning.
>Disappointment is a fact of life.
That's what the counselors told your parents when you were born
>There is too much on the line to give in to it.
Like what?
>>
>>67611038
Reminder that the Clintons are cheating everyone and the only hope is to throw them out and rebuild the Democrat party with new leadership.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.