[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
Ohiofags, please explain this interesting geographical pattern!
>>
>>67609893
Working class versus welfare class and cuckservatives. Trump got the rural and working class, in Appalachia and Amish country.
>>
>>67609893
Ohio while not technically in the middle of our country effectively is. South is the South, East is the NE, west are the retarded no people states. Trump does great in the NE and the South but struggles in the retarded no people states.
>>
So, Trump will do well in Kentucky and Pennsylvania?
>>
>>67610624
He will most likely take all of KY the type of people there don't like bullshit. Trump may be New York city but people like my kin down there respect a man who doesn't bullshit, and pretend to be muh religious like Cruz and Kasich they can see through bullshit like them pretty good.
>>
Just means PA > OH basically.
>>
File: OH_Statewide_Broadband3M.jpg (1 MB, 1056x1632) Image search: [Google]
OH_Statewide_Broadband3M.jpg
1 MB, 1056x1632
>>67609893
No good wired ISP services available.

pic related
>>
>>67610447
What do you mean by "no people states"?
>>
Ohio is fucking garbage

t. Michigan
>>
File: OH_Statewide_Density3M.jpg (1 MB, 1056x1632) Image search: [Google]
OH_Statewide_Density3M.jpg
1 MB, 1056x1632
>>67611567
Also related
>>
>>67611686

Western Ohio is like 95% farms.
>>
>>67611692
this
>>
>>67611567
>>67612017

There's a question of causality though: Does it mean those areas are poor? Or do you need a fast Internet connection to like Kasich?
>>
File: srsly.jpg (79 KB, 1230x658) Image search: [Google]
srsly.jpg
79 KB, 1230x658
>>67614119
A lot of our information now comes from the internet. The people without it are limited to television, radio, etc. And it's very unlikely they will have phone broadband if they don't even have broadband.
>>
>>67609893

Appalachia, nigga. We're on the end of it and the people fucked over by the steel industry don't want the republicans to tell them what to do. They're going to MAGA it up as hard as possible.
>>
Fucking cuckolds voting for an irrelevant candidate... jesus christ how dumb are most people.
>>
Oil.

If they didn't strike oil from fracking, Kasich wouldn't even get more than 5%. You know what they say about black gold though...
>>
ashamed of my state today
>>
>>67609893
Rednecks in the south and east.
>>
File: ohiopopulation.png (172 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ohiopopulation.png
172 KB, 600x600
>>67612510
Yet he lost all the populated areas, and won the unpopulated part.

Your analysis is bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 1661x1184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 1661x1184
Nobody in Ohio seriously believes that Kasich will be the nominee. They were voting to just fuck Trump's shit up. It was a "favorite son" vote, which is a phenomenon from the days of brokered conventions bring the norm.

K could have been a respectable VP but he went full amnesty.
>>
>>67609893
Welp
Cleavland is filled with nogs and bitchy liberals
Columbus is filled with nogs and bitchy liberals
Cincinatti has slighty less nogs and liberals
Chilicothe, where I lived, is filled with meth heads, single parents, and beggars.
The southeast end of the state is filled with hunters, corn farmers, weed farmers, and the poorer whites.
>>
>>67609893
It's just Kuckich being from Ohio, if you'll look the pattern stops in Illinois.
>>
>>67615542

>results. now. for us.

What a horrible slogan. It reads like a drunk text.
>>
>>67609893
kasich country is full of tards that huff gasoline because their next neighbor is like 4 miles away and they get molested by their cousin
>>
>dat PA Trump Border buffer

MAKE PENNSYLVANIA GREAT AGAIN
>>
ohio is full of niggers
>>
all about the coal industry and who makes them feel safer
>>
>>67609893
Fucking Portage County man... 90% wealthy whites and we couldn't get on trump train. Ffs that cocksucking kasich pisses me off so much. When is him and gay robot planning to drop out?
>>
>>67609893

My guess is those areas are heavily democratic?

Since Kashit is practically a democrat he appeals to soft republicans who are probably going to vote for hillary in the election.
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 1250x895) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 1250x895
>>67609893
There was this scene in The Patriot where Lucius Malfoy dreamed of taking Ohio.
>>
Can't believe it took A LEAF like me to figure this one out.
>>
>>67609893
ohiofags fell for the oil meme
they struck oil while kasich was in office
cuck kasich got all the credit
>>
>>67611210
>>67610624
He already won Kentucky...

But he should do well in PA and WV
>>
>>67616162

Robotio malfunctioned earlier today and shut down. He's out.

Kashit won't stop, can't stop.
>>
File: Kramskoi_Christ_dans_le_désert.jpg (226 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
Kramskoi_Christ_dans_le_désert.jpg
226 KB, 1134x1001
>>67609893
Can't speak for anywhere but Hamilton county, but Kasich was anointed by local talk radio as the guy that would best represent OH. Local media was all.... hurrr pa derp... Trump is unelectable in a national race. Plebs bought it sad day for Cincinnati
>>
>>67614685
shut the fuck up hillbilly
>>
im from southeast ohio.

my internet sucks, employment sucks, needing to own a car because of rural wasteland sucks, not even the oil companies want a piece of this area.

we're pretty hopeless, we need deals
>>
>>67617805
I lived in Dayton ohio for a while in a nigger area

shit sucks in the city also

ohio just is a shitty place to live
>>
>>67617916
about the only good thing about this area is that there are no niggers or foreigners at all. it's very safe

bernie's free college wouldve been ok to bounce out of a hole but i guess my state doesnt want that
>>
>>67610408

if they arent the majority then who cares? the majority chose their candidate.
>>
>>67617805
Frontier?
>>
>>67610408
Do Amish people vote? How do they stay up to date on current events?
>>
>>67618439
I never got fucked with in Dayton and niggers liked me because I am from a place with lots of Mexicans and they said I acted not scared around them

apparently people were scared to even drive through the area I lived in but it really was just niggers replaceing Mexicans for me
>>
>>67614119
it means those people are working instead of jerking off to the media all day
>>
>>67610447
What are you babbling about now?
>>
>>67618846
Many people these days are more scared than they should be. Think about it. Let's say you're a criminal: are you going to go for the easy meat that sure thing won't stand a chance or the maybe meat who has better things to do than get involved in some bullshit or other?
>>
>>67609893

Western OH is full of hillbillies

>>67610624

Yes, he'll win PA.
>>
>>67610447
You mean the western states with low population density
>>
>>67619213

meant to say Eastern***
>>
>>67619168
i come from a place with a lot of gang activity but Mexican mafia and cartel associated street gangs and even every day here even if you know it or not you run into these people every day and theres not really a reason to be scared unless youre involved in drugs/gangs

it really is all about how you carry yourself like it is in prison

if you act like you don't belong in an area or act sketched out or show fear you are more likely to be targeted
>>
Ohio fag here. Toledo fag even better
Kasich was dirty as fuck. I laid 20 trump signs at my voting center through the day because they kept getting took.
Then u hear toledo vehicles are going around swiping trump signs on order of mayor.
Plus so many dems said they were repub to vote for kasich.
>>
>>67619401
This is very true. I'm a white boy who grew up in the hood. Listened to rock, fucked DE bitches, got respect from da homes cause I gave it. And if you talked shit u got hit. Also it's good to know how to fight.
>>
Democrat niggers voted for Kashit for some reason. Don't know if it was coordinated or what
>>
Appalachia has been shit on by the establishment for years. It doesn't surprise me that they would vote for the guy that isn't establishment and doesn't pander to pc nonsense
>>
>>67615895
It reads like Chaika
>>
>>67609893
>columbus

Literally full of disgusting Somalis and the GOP cucks theres voted for Kasich hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>67619813
they still loved hillary though on the democrat side

only bordering county they won was athens which is because of the college
>>
>>67620108
Bernie isn't even pretending to be for them. At least Hillary does
>>
>>67619746
literally the second day after i got to my apt in ohio i woke up and go outside to smoke a cigarrete and its snowing and this white van pulls out from a cop car and the cop starts shooting at the van dude like he empties the clip as the van speeds off

and then not even a week later people said it was a weed spot 2 buildings away form me but people basically kicked the door in and shot up the apartment and robbed/ killed them

this was like 2007 in the barrington apartments on riverside drive in Dayton but ive never been able to find a news source of what happened exactly
>>
File: Results. Now. For us..png (1 MB, 1240x750) Image search: [Google]
Results. Now. For us..png
1 MB, 1240x750
>>67619875
>>
>>67620515
Gotta love the dirty dyt
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.