[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK THIS FUCKING KEK FAGGOT HIS FAGGOT FACE AND THE WAY HE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
FUCK THIS FUCKING KEK FAGGOT

HIS FAGGOT FACE AND THE WAY HE GOES "OH GOLLY JEE WIZ" IN EVERY DEBATE ANNOYS ME

WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? WHO ARE ARE YOU KIDDING WITH YOUR 1 WIN? YOU'RE JUST HERE CAUSE SOMEONE TOLD YOU TO SPLIT THE VOTE AND MAKE SURE NO ONE GETS A MAJORITY.

YOU'RE NOT EVEN A REPUBLICAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?
>>
>>67608978
OH GOLLY, NOW JUST SETTLE DOWN ANON. WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS. JUST TAKE A DEEP BREATH.
>>
I hate him too OP. Absolutely hate him.
>>
>>67608978
This is just crazy, huh?
>>
File: its treason then.jpg (106 KB, 755x442) Image search: [Google]
its treason then.jpg
106 KB, 755x442
>>67608978
He was paid off by Soros to stay in
>>
OH GOLLY GEE!
*face lacks any prominent facial features
I mean seriously what is going on
*literally fucking who
Gosh darn it,this is just crazy, ain't it
*>muh ohio's internally*
>>
>>67608978
JOLLY GEE GUYS

YOU KNOW AS THEY SAY IN OHIO MY DAD WAS A MAILMAN AND HE CARRIED A SACK OF MAIL.

AND MY GRANDFATHER MINED COAL
>>
>>67608978
I really hate this guy desu

Like, he knows that he can't win a legitimate race, so he throws all his bets on winning a brokered convention, which would destroy his own party and severely demoralize a huge portion of American people and voters. What makes him think that he has the right to do such a thing, just for a bid at president, when nobody even wants him as president? What gives him the right to participate in the undermining of the principle of democracy because the other two candidates, who the people actually want, are outsiders to the republican party and establishment? This is outrageous to me that this man could do something like this. I suppose that this feeling is what has fueled Trump's ascension to God Emperor in the first place.

How can these people be so selfish and willing to do away with the Will of the People?
>>
>>67608978
Ol' Gil's gotta make rent, he needs this sale, he really does!
>>
>>67608978
Golly gee whiz, I'm the only one in this campaign that hasn't resorted to yelling in allcaps. I'm the president of Ohio now.
>>
He's an absolute douche.
>>
>>67608978
GOLLY GEE WIZZ, I'm just your ordinary country lehman brothers MD!
>>
>>67610013
I feel like that kike is 100% that Trump won't beat Hillary, and is paying Kasich to stay in the race to take votes from Rubio (until now) and Cruz, clearing a path for Trump to take the nom. He's a jew, after all. They arena very conniving people, and arrogant. His arrogance is believing Trump can't win the general.
>>
>>67608978
bankrolled by Soros

let that sink in
>>
>>67608978

AW GEE WHIZ GUYS ALL I WANNA DO IS DECLARE WAR ON RUSSIA

AW GOLLY AW SHUCKS FOLKS

I TRIGGERED ARMAGEDDON JUST SO I COULD PLEASE MY NEOCON MASTERS AW GEEZ GUYS OH MAN

WELL SHUCKS
>>
>>67608978
Let's focus on how awesome it's going to be when he gets BTFO by Trump.
>>
>>67610873
100% certain*
>>
File: 1456459877274.jpg (103 KB, 699x1142) Image search: [Google]
1456459877274.jpg
103 KB, 699x1142
To be honest, if you asked 6 months ago who the final 3 repub candidates would be, you could easily so Trump and Cruz but, gotta give credit to Kasich for making it this far
>>
>>67610305

>Managing Director at Lehman Brothers
>literally the Jewest bank
>In power during the financial crash, literally the bank that took down the world economy
>Golden parachute just like every other exec at Lehman

>Muh dad was a mailman

fuck you kasich
>>
>>67610013
>He was paid off by RNC to stay in
fixed
>>
GEEEEEEEEEEEE WILLIKERS ANON. DESPITE HAVING BARELY ANY DELEGATES WE'RE GONNA WIN THE NOMINATION
>>
>>67608978

Just plain nuts!
>>
>>67608978
My dad voted for him, I don't get it.
>>
>>67611053
No, you don't. He didn't do anything but spend other people's money to get this far, and his failure has been resounding.
>>
>>67611053
All he had to do to make it this far was not end his campaign. It's not at though he accomplished anything up until now.
>>
>>67611376
IS YOUR DAD A MAILMAN?
>>
>>67610465
Top kek
>>
File: 144678687698.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
144678687698.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>67608978
>A trumpfag enters the anger phase of denial.

Enjoy the brokered convention, Senpai.
>>
File: smuganimegirl2.gif (2 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegirl2.gif
2 MB, 533x300
By the way, does it make anyone else feel good inside that more votes were cast for Trump coming in second in a four-man race in Ohio than were cast for Hillary in a two-man race?
>>
>>67611727

Not going to happen. Trump could afford to lose Ohio.

This shit with Missouri is spooking me right the fuck out though.
>>
>>67611376
Did you ask him why?
>>
OH GOLLY GEE WIZ HOW DARE SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS HOW TO BALANCE A GODDAMN BUDGET AND NOT BE COMPLETELY FUCKING RETARDED KEEP RUNNING FOR OFFICE TO FINALLY FIX THIS FUCKING SHITTY COUNTRY OH GOLLY GEE THE NERVE OF THIS GUY
>>
>>67614237
He was part of a banking system which destroyed the economy in 2008 and got lucky with Ohio because they struck oil. This is nothing special about this man other than how strange it is that a failed banking partner got elected to office after the shit show that was the recession.
>>
Can I get a vid of this guy saying all that "OH JEEZ OH MAN" stuff?
>>
>>67614722
>He was part of a banking system which destroyed the economy in 2008
As was everyone in gov't.

>got lucky with Ohio because they struck oil.

Pretty sure he already explained it happened after growth began in the debate.

>Nothing special about this man
>Gov't for last 16 years can't count
I trust him to create the budget foundation we need. It's apparently impossible for anyone else on both sides.
>>
>>67614722

If he lost Ted Cruz would be the only one in this race to have held their home state against Trump. Fuck Rato getting that. Kasich had to go out with his honor intact for the sake of Ohio.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.