[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I refute people who call Trump a sexist? He's not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: trump wot.png (314 KB, 429x417) Image search: [Google]
trump wot.png
314 KB, 429x417
How do I refute people who call Trump a sexist? He's not a racist, I know that, but he has said some questionable things about women.

>You have to treat them like shit
>Had blood coming from her you-know-where
>>
>>67608381

Both of those are taken out of context.
>>
File: 1449892942827.jpg (29 KB, 599x335) Image search: [Google]
1449892942827.jpg
29 KB, 599x335
>>67608381
>How do I refute people that call Trump a X?
You don't. They're brainless shills who won't be swayed by any argument.

Pic related is the only correct response.
>>
>>67608381
A quote from an obscure written interview in 1992 qualifies as an opinion? He's fucking Donald Trump. Half the shit he said before this race was jest.

Second quote isn't even sexist.
>>
>>67608629
No, this is a cop-out. I need an actual rebuttal.
>>
It takes a real leader to take on the Globalist Power Structure that has hijacked the world, not a Cucked little pussy. Being sexist is irrelevant.
>>
>>67608381
You can't refute it, man. I don't know what to tell you. It sounds like you want to prove something you don't actually believe. Something you know as fact, but for whatever reason you don't want to believe it. He's said a few sexist things. If you're okay with that then fine, but don't make him out to be perfect.
>>
This video of him talking to a woman he's never met. And Opera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zNZhsgkKU0

The countless ex's who talking glowingly about him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p90Ht6xFDHY

This video of him with a little girl with hotwheels disease

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq3HihwhqZY

Trump !
>>
>>67608754
2 non-rosie odonnel examples is not an argument, there's nothing to refute
>>
File: NotAnArgument.jpg (47 KB, 1159x736) Image search: [Google]
NotAnArgument.jpg
47 KB, 1159x736
>>67608381
Simple
>>
>>67608754
I don't think you can, honestly. He has his flaws like every other candidate. That's if you even consider being slightly misogynistic a flaw (I don't).
>>
>>67608381
Trump has a lot top MILFS supporting him on twitter, maybe check them out or even talk to them to see what they say.

Milfs are likely smarter than teenage/college girls anyway.
>>
>>67608381
some things he has said are sexist, that being said, I don't care. what's the more important issue, voting for someone who's more sensitive to women, or someone who has a real shot at unfucking our country? that's the better question
>>
You're not openly sexist?

Fuck off before I make you prep me.
>>
File: 1455329179753.png (248 KB, 610x418) Image search: [Google]
1455329179753.png
248 KB, 610x418
>>67609247
Call em out on their feelings. "But it seems..." STFU
>>
>>67608381

He has a history of putting women in huge positions in his companies. He has said countless times that it does not matter what you look like or who you are... if you can perform then he will let you prove yourself.
>>
>>67608754
But you don't. I don't think you realize that. 99% of people on this planet don't give a shit about your argument, they think as they like and only change opinion based on social pressure. I'd even wager that most of /pol/ is this way and simply attracts out of favor parties at any given time rather than establish a constituency of malleable opinions. All you have to do is make them look foolish. No argument will silence them, no evidence will turn them, you have to out-maneuver them socially. Simply give them a look of superior disgust and when they ask for an explanation politely say "It's nothing" and walk away. Watch as everybody slowly begins to withdraw from their presence as their domination of the dialogue wavers and your cooler head draws the crowd's favor.
>>
>>67608754
Don't stoop to their game. They live for that kind of shit. It's like that saying don't argue with a dumbass because they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. The second you engage about whatever -ist they use, you lose.
>>
File: 1458091976202.jpg (76 KB, 573x729) Image search: [Google]
1458091976202.jpg
76 KB, 573x729
>>67608754

>Trump's a sexist?

Why do you think that?

>He said "You have to treat them like shit"

Hahaha oh ya that was pretty funny.
>>
>>67608718
a man's gotta lie for them votes
>>
>>67608381
Say that he treats women the same way that women treat other women, and that double standards for genders is sexist. Turning their own rhetoric against them usually gives them a good bit of a pause.
>>
>>67608754
Just tell them that he's playing politics to appeal to his base. Bernie said that he was going to fix the wage gap, it's the same thing Obama said when he ran against Hilary. Neither will do anything about a wage gape, they're just appealing to their base to get them out to vote. Trump doesn't hate women, he's just telling certain voters what they want to hear. It's politics.
>>
I heard the Trump company employs more female execs than any other company in the US

I heard that many of the women he has worked with / have worked for him have said how he's a super non-sexist person.

Also countless other people who know him on a personal basis have said he is a great person.
>>
>>67609814
This reads like some high schoolers atheistic manifesto on how to deal with those below his intellect. I bet you own a fedora.

Look it's fine to talk to people you disagree with. If they bring up an argument that challenges your world view, then consider it, research it, but don't accept it blindly as fact.
>>
He's sexist but not misogynist.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.