[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why all the hate? He's one of the only people that speaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: jones.jpg (217 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
jones.jpg
217 KB, 750x500
Why all the hate? He's one of the only people that speaks for us and can get the message out. And also defends gun rights. Sure he sells some products but why not try to make some money?
>>
>>67607127
Only the shills hate him.

He's actually turned into an invaluable asset for Trump
>>
>>67607127
I like him, and he's been right about Trump vs. the corrupt Republican establishment from day 1.
>>
noone listens to him
>>
>>67607286
>t. Applied Memetics
>>
He purposefully fails to mention what 98% of "globalists" have in common

I don't know if he is controlled opposition or if he is afraid to name the Jew
>>
File: YAAAARRRGGHHH.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
YAAAARRRGGHHH.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>67607127
BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!!!!!
>>
>>67607273
every pundit in the world knew he was against the republican establishment. They were asking Don about whether he'd run as a 3rd party candidate if he didnt get the nomination since before the first debate
>>
>>67607219
He is cointelpro.
>>
He's just too fat.
>>
>>67607363
his wife is jewish so he wont say it
>>
I don't listen to him or think he's right about conspiracies, but I think he's a pretty cool guy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

Alex Jones overdosing on redpills is the funniest thing I've ever seen
>>
>>67607432
He looks strong though
>>
File: augh.jpg (90 KB, 653x653) Image search: [Google]
augh.jpg
90 KB, 653x653
>>67607127
He was right about Police State just not as exaggerative as he describes where shit's like 1984.
>We're still on the way there.
>>
>>67607449
He won't say it because he is controlled opposition.
>>
>tfw you go outside and it the world hasn't changed in 25 years
>tfw you go on the internet and the world is coming to and end

yeah nah fuck off tinfoil faggots
>>
>>67607644
oh for fuck sakes
>>
>>67607363

I am about 95% sure 'globalist' is his radio safe name for jew,

We all damn well know what he is talking about. So does he.
>>
>>67607718
are you blind? shit has changed drastically you fucking faggot
>>
>>67607127
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
BUY FREEZE DRIED SEEDS TO START A NEW COLONY AFTER THE NEW WORLD ORDER TAKES OVER!!!!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
TEH JOOZ TOO AHHHHH

Alex Jones is the worst fucking faggot on earth. I hate that fucking psychopath.

Come at me faggots.
>>
He has a conspiracy for EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING is a conspiracy with this guy. If that doesnt raise suspicions for people then I dont even know what to say

He even said the other month that Scalia was assassinated by President Obama and the evidence laid it out. what a tinfoil
>>
File: alex jones jews.jpg (201 KB, 634x345) Image search: [Google]
alex jones jews.jpg
201 KB, 634x345
>>67608023
REPTILIAN DEFENSE FORCE DETECTED
YOU CAN'T FOOL ME OBAMA
>>
File: 2532609-259967-charles-manson.jpg (217 KB, 950x1424) Image search: [Google]
2532609-259967-charles-manson.jpg
217 KB, 950x1424
>>67607127
He's insane but I like him.
>>
>>67607899
maybe in your third world country but thats only because you cant keep your niggers in check
>>
>>67608023
The life straws he sells are great
>>
>>67607545
>just not as exaggerative as he describes where shit's like 1984

orly?

>cameras everywhere
>people double thinking daily
>mass opinion swayed by small amount of control
>>
>>67607853
It is why he acts like a total faggot. They constantly demean guests, spread false information, and act like retards. It is a ploy to discredit the large amount of truth they also tell.
>>
>>67607127
I remember when I used to be a big faggot and went to sites like infowars and whatreallyhappened.com. I used to buy into that crazy ass dipshit propoganda. What the fuck was I thinking. God damn.
>>
>>67607398
Which was the long-standing counter intelligence move against him, of course. The amount of damage he is doing rules him out as any sort of establishment puppet, at least not somebody they directly control. Everyone can be subtly influenced or coerced or played as the fool with sufficient money and connections; if he ever inadvertently helped the establishment in any way, that's nothing special.
>>
>>67608410
so the ploy to discredit is to have someone who voraciously attempts to uncover anything he can?
>>
>>67608630
Mike Rivero's show is pretty solid. I find the basic message gets a little repetetive if you listen to him every day, but he's a sharp guy and often brings show prep to the table that otherwise falls through the cracks.

I miss when he was still on RBN and overlapped Alex for a couple of hours -- that way you could pick whichever one was doing something more interesting on any given day.
>>
>>67609069
I like Rivero too. Just too often he reverts back to the default THE JOOS DID IT narrative. Otherwise he does seem to have solid analysis and opinions.
>>
COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH
COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH
COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH
Get yer supplements people.
>>
You are the man Irving >>67607718
Your country is over run by gooks and wogs.. now africans..you can't even buy a shot in Sydney.
>>
>>67609571
Do you have tuberculosis you fucking flip?
>>
File: a j.jpg (9 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
a j.jpg
9 KB, 250x187
>>67607127
>>
File: OSCE.jpg (388 KB, 958x1815) Image search: [Google]
OSCE.jpg
388 KB, 958x1815
>>67607888
>I am about 95% sure 'globalist' is his radio safe name for jew

He married a jewess, therefore he's pro-aerophagia
(used to be?)

Moar Alex Jewnes news:
https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/tag/alex-jones/
>>
>>67609705
australia isn't overrun by gooks and wogs
>>
>>67610119
still a nigger like country
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.