[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside and bs media aside, what exactly are Trump's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x169
Memes aside and bs media aside, what exactly are Trump's proposlas and what makes him different?
>>
Make America great again.
>>
>>67606466

He doesn't have positions. He's been proven to be a flip flop artist. He told the Washington Post he didn't really care about building a wall or deporting illegals.

>b-but if he says 'make america great again' enough times it'll actually happen
>>
Secure Mexico border by building a huge wall
Build up military
Improve international trade deals
Improve infrastructure
Repeal Obamacare
Take out ISIS and steal their oil
>>
>>67606466
He's actually a nigger with very very successful cosmetic surgery. His whole family is.

He's secretly far-left, and is a master liar.

That's why Trump has my vote.
>>
>>67606466
He has none.

Once you ask more questions than "what are you gonna do?", he crumbles like a paper tiger.

/pol/ likes him because he's charismatic.
>>
>>67607495
/pol/ likes him because he's the chaos candidate. he's the meme man with the meme magic
>>
This is what Trump's platform is:

>No more nation building in the Middle East. He openly called the Iraq War a mistake even back when it wasn't cool to do so.

>>He wants lower and middle class tax cuts.

>He is focused on American jobs.

>>He wants to reduce student loan debt. Is against the government charging interest on student loans: "That's probably one of the only things the government shouldn't make money off – I think it's terrible that one of the only profit centers we have is student loans."

>Openness to lowering student loan interest rates and making loan forgiveness programs.

>>Wants to audit the Federal Reserve.

>Doesn't have any special interests groups funding him unlike the other candidates. Has called for all candidates to return the money they're getting back to Super PACs and to remove special interest groups from our election process.

>>Likes universal healthcare, is open to replacing America's broken system with something similar to Canada but better.

>Moderate on social issues (e.g. affirmative action, women's health, gay rights)

>>Focus on broad-based American nationalism instead of narrow and divisive race and gender identity politics.

>Acknowledgement that political correctness is obnoxious.

>>Desires to put America first in trade deals instead of pure Wall Street globalism that exploits third world workers abroad and destroys domestic jobs.

>Realist based foreign policy. (e.g. deal with Putin if it is in our national interest to do so, even if he isn't a nice guy).
>>
>>67607254
You didn't got the memo right?

He is not going to build a wall, he never fucking cared about that, he just wanted attention
>>
File: 1455262267318.jpg (99 KB, 634x606) Image search: [Google]
1455262267318.jpg
99 KB, 634x606
>>67606934
Look, I'm sorry bernies campaign died tonight but that's no reason to post dumb shit like that
>>
>>67607749
t. future american citizen
>>
>>67607749
hey my parents are from el salvador.

sorry you couldn't make it over here man. chances are you'll be either killed or raped some time soon. el salvador is a dangerous place these days my brother keep safe :^)
>>
>>67608057
Not an argument
>>
>>67608179
not a head
>>
>>67606466
He's gonna build a wall
>>
>>67607904
I'm already an american citizen you fuckboi
>>
>>67607749
me no speak english?
>>
>>67607739

>He openly called the Iraq War a mistake even back when it wasn't cool to do so.

False. He didn't call it a failure until nearly a year later (when every liberal was calling it a failure.)

>He wants lower and middle class tax cuts.
>He is focused on American jobs.
>Wants to audit the Federal Reserve.
>Focus on broad-based American nationalism instead of narrow and divisive race and gender identity politics.
>Acknowledgement that political correctness is obnoxious.
>Desires to put America first in trade deals

The same can be said for every Republican candidate.

>Is against the government charging interest on student loans
>Openness to lowering student loan interest rates and making loan forgiveness programs.
>Likes universal healthcare
>Moderate on social issues

So he's bernie sanders.

>Doesn't have any special interests groups funding him unlike the other candidates.

The only positive I can see.
>>
>>67608327
kek
>>
>>67607816

I would never support that communist kike. Wouldn't support the felon, clinton, either.
>>
>>67607816
wtf happened to them?
>>
>>67608057
>>67608179
>>67608232

In fact i am going to move to florida in july.
Sorry to break your bubble
>>
>>67608373
Hey I am just answering ops question. It does not matter whether it satisfies your or not.
>>
>>67608574
florida is sinking bro
>>
>>67608373

>Is against the government charging interest on student loans
>Likes universal healthcare
>Moderate on social issues
Literally none of this is true. Go home Ben Shapiro
>>
>>67608751
Not planing on staying there for too long, I want to move, the problem is that i look like a fucking muslim and i'm a catholic, so i would have to always wear a crucifix and shave daily
>>
>>67609304
dem moor genetics

you should not have let your country be invaded by the spanish
>>
>>67606466
u actually posted them in that gif
>>
>>67609537
Wtf man? How could i have intervened?
>>
>>67606466

He's basically a flim flam man, he only really has expressed vague ideas of what he would like to do as president. I think if he actually does end up as president the country will end up mainly being run by his subordinates. If we actually do end up building a giant wall to keep Mexicans out or banning Muslim immigration I will be pleasantly surprised. However, I'm not expecting any of it to actually happen, and I kind of suspect that underneath it all most of /pol/ doesn't either.

The thing that seems to be confusing the fuck out of the so-called political "establishment" is that no matter what kind of traditional attack they throw at him, nothing sticks. My personal theory about Trump is that his unstumpability is not derived from any particular qualities that Trump himself possesses, but rather that we all KNOW Trump is full of shit, we all KNOW he doesn't have any solid policy positions, we just don't CARE, because that's not what this election is about.

I've never seen a President elected in my lifetime who did even half the shit he promised to do on the campaign trail. Voters don't give a shit what politicians promise anymore because they never do any of it anyway. The whole thing is just one huge jerkoff. If Trump never builds his wall or kicks all the Mudslimes out of the country, so what? Neither would Jeb, or Rubio, or Hillary. Memeing Trump into office has nothing to do with politics or policy, it's about symbolically standing up to the whiny, PC-obsessed SJW faggots who have been slowly throttling the life out of Western culture for the last half-century, and the cucked Republican party who have been too afraid of being called "racist" or "offensive" to stand up and try to do anything about it.

Trump has no policies? We don't care. Trump flip-flops on the issues? We don't care. Trump's a racist? Damn right he is, it's why we love him. Trump is going to be the next Hitler? He probably won't.....but we can dream.
>>
>>67610156
i am just memeing you, you silly nigger.
>>
>>67610156
I hope you make it before july 4th anon
>>
His website's full of his stances on more minor issues. tl;dr:

-Get rid of that ridiculous tax code that only is as balls as it is because H&R Block like it that way
-Typical Republican small-government economics (Lower taxes supported by lower spending)
-Throw Obamacare out into the sea, replace it with the prior status quo, save for the fact that insurance companies now will compete over state lines
-Also, you can write off healthcare expenses as a tax deduction.
-Investments in VA hospitals, specifically to get more of them, especially in rural areas, and more psych care within them
-And, in the time that takes to set up (also: after), VAs can use their status for free coverage from any clinic or hospital of their choice
-Kill China's artificial economic inflation with legal action, on the grounds of currency manipulation
-Force them to either repeal their ridiculous laws (US companies have to share all IPs to their competitors to compete in the Chinese markets) or face vastly downscaled US trade relations
Those are the big things he's got on his site, and you can also add the things he's publicly said (Tariff on American companies manufacturing offshore to get them to come back to US soil, build wall and deport illegals)

Honestly, I'm not much of a trump supporter (I'm still fairly undecided), but this myth that he's apparently undecided on issues or flip-flops is completely untrue. If there's someone you want to press for flip-flopping, try Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>67607739
there you go OP.

1. Sounds great.
2. Sounds realistic.
3. Fabulous memes.

What's not to like about Trump?
>>
>>67610323
>Mfw you called me nigger
Sadpepe.jpg
>>
>>67608757

Either you quoted the wrong person or you're an idiot.
>>
>>67610617
Why independence day? My dear 'murinon
>>
File: 1457987194392.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1457987194392.gif
1 MB, 392x400
all he says he want you all want to hear, he doesnt prepare speeches, he doesnt search or state facts, he prepares 0 all he literally does is spit shit you all want to hear, and alot of the times he fucking forgets what he said before, thats how much he cares, he is literally a genius, he will be the first president that didnt give a single fuck and won
>>
>>67611075
This x10

Also /thread
>>
>>67610993
It'd be a cool sight to see as you'd bearly be here
>>
File: OK_thumb.png (55 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
OK_thumb.png
55 KB, 300x300
>>67612093
>>
damn el salvador you cuck you're supposed to red pill these gringos that our people shouldn't come to this country because they fucking kill each other for puma shoes and like $100 yes $100 is a lot of money over there it's a fucking 3rd world country
>>
>>67612779
You do know that salvadoreans who turned the country into a shithole do not have the slightest intention of ever going to the US and stay there?

And if they do they get deported extremely fast, so what the fuck are you on about man?

Btw puma shoes, what the fuck man, you didn't had something better you retard basterd?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.