[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO T F O
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-15-21-11-40-1.png (713 KB, 1440x1288) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-15-21-11-40-1.png
713 KB, 1440x1288
/pol/
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
Why would I want to touch a nigger?
>>
why do they always think literally every white person is thinking about oppressing them all the time? whites just want to be left alone, same as blacks, lmao
>>
>>67604158
Why do black people hate Trump so much? He hasn't said anything negative about them.
>>
1) I could barely understand half of that.

2) trump has never said anything racist about black people. Assuming because a white person is the president that that gives white people privilege to do whatever they want reminds me of how blacks act since a black person is the president... Double standards much?
>>
No one in my family has ever touched a negro. Back in the 19th century we had slave drivers do it for us. After that we went our separate ways.
That said they better learn to get polite real fucking fast. I'm tired of lip lickers acting like they're special 'cause they're not white.
>>
His great grandparents were non violent civil rights marchers as he alluded to yet for white people with normal birthrates and parenting ages it would only be grandparents tbqh
>>
>>67604637
Trump threatens to take their welfare and tell them to get a job if they want to recieve it.
>>
>>67604158
whats with the delusions of grandeur
>>
>>67604158
What's wrong this this? Mixed raced cunts need to fuck off
>>
why are negroes so desperate for (You)'s
>>
What if I was a black Trump supporter?
>>
IM TELLING YOU OBAMA LOVERS RIGHT NOW

Let your boy get elected, and you start thinking you gon put your hands on me, call me a cracker, say cracka whenever you want, attack me physically or verbally, I will beat the 1/16th mongolian out of your ass. I am not my great grandparents. I don't believe in non-violence. I could give a fuck less if ya boy comes president, I'll still beat your ass if you don't come correct. Fuck Obama. And fuck you too.
>>
>>67604691
you did a pretty good job comprehending it though.
>>
>>67604158

The only violence I ever committed against a black person was fucking a black chick in the ass. She was into it.

The only violence black people ever committed against me was a mugging at a truck stop in Gary Indiana. Fucking niggers.
>>
>>67604504
It's ingrained into their minds by their parents and grandparents. I'm half black and half white so believe me when I say blacks are way more racist than whites.
>>
>>67604158
>thinking you gon put your hands on me

The funny part is that it's usually the other way around.
>>
>>67605433
>I will beat the 1/16th KANGZ out of your ass.
>>
>>67604375
First post best post. I'm not a racist, I can't wait to see the toxic welfare state taken away from the blacks so they will finally become productive members of society :^).

Blacks are not inherently lazy and violent and stupid after all, you'll see!
>>
>>67604158
>*couldn't

nigger
>>
>>67604158
Source?
>>
>>67604637
Just read the comments on this thread. And what Trump said about the illegals from Mexico; used to be said - and still said here - about blacks.
>>
>>67605433
>IM TELLING YOU BERNIE LOVERS RIGHT NOW

>Let your boy get elected, and you start thinking you gon put your hands on me, call me a kike, say kike whenever you want, attack me physically or verbally, I will beat the 1/16th goyim out of your ass. I am not my great grandparents. I don't believe in non-violence. I could give a fuck less if ya boy comes president, I'll still beat your ass if you don't come correct. Fuck Bernie. And fuck you too.
>>
IM TELLING YOU TRADEU LOVERS RIGHT NOW

Let your boy get elected, and you start thinking you gon put your hands on me, call me a leaf, say maple whenever you want, attack me physically or verbally, I will beat the 1/16th eskimo out of your ass. I am not my great grandparents. I don't believe in non-violence. I could give a fuck less if ya boy comes president, I'll still beat your ass if you don't come correct. Fuck tradeu. And fuck you too
>>
>>67605775
To be clear- I'm saying your all bigots.
>>
>>67604158
Firstly, niggers are statistically more violent than whites.

Secondly, it won't be me (let's pretend I am an American) doing it. It will be Commissar Deport and his colleagues. They have the lawful authority to put their hands on you, and shoot you when you resist. Which I hope you do.
>>
>>67604158
Im a hispanic trump lover

liberals are crazy and ignorant.
>>
>>67604158
Who ever wrote this is a internet tough guy.
>>
>>67604158
He's obviously afraid he'll have to find a job.
>>
File: annikin.jpg (23 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
annikin.jpg
23 KB, 350x263
>>67604158

>non-violence/civil disobedience
>50 years ago
>great grandparents

wew
>>
>>67605775

>facts are racist

niggers commit more crimes, deal more drugs and rape more people than any other group

BY A LOT

"they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists"

is a factual statement. about mexicans too

"not all of them"

yeah whatever if the first thing you do in america is break the law (illegally immigrate) you can fuck off
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.