[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend dared to disparage the emperor. I was not having that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: forMyEmperor.png (860 KB, 2432x2860) Image search: [Google]
forMyEmperor.png
860 KB, 2432x2860
Friend dared to disparage the emperor. I was not having that shit. FOR THE EMPEROR!

Also, save this - we should be building a list of factual counter-attacks against the usual liberal propaganda.
>>
>>67603276
You remind me of several of my ex girlfriends
>>
wow... His argument got... TRUMPED.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
File: 1437871817729.png (31 KB, 196x196) Image search: [Google]
1437871817729.png
31 KB, 196x196
>>67603447
fpbp
>>
>>67603447
Are they your exes because they responded to your liberal bullshit with facts, and when you failed to see reason, dumped you?
>>
Thanks for proving that trumpfags are autists OP
>>
>"I dare say sir"

You had to ruin it
>>
>>67603602
Cruz shill? Bernie bro? ....shillary?

You can spam your shit memes, but you can't STUMP THE TRUMP
>>
>>67603769
:( you can edit that out for all i care

the point is

T R U M P
R
U
M
P
>>
>>67603447
>>67603650
Holy shit get WRECKED

>guy dominates argument
>you sound like my ex

I can only hope your new sanders loving faggot boyfriend is more gentle
>>
>>67603276
great job anon
>>
BAMP... come on, i dont want this to die so quickly :(
>>
>>67603276
when trump "said" he mexico is sending us rapists and criminals, he was discussing how most of the female immigrants report getting raped on the way over and how the Mexican government passively allows criminals to flee to America.
>>
>>67603650
>>67604181
I'm FOR Trump you fucking tards. It was a joke about sending a million texts in response to one. GET FUCKED
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
>>67604181
I Give this man a medal
>>
>>67604840
His text was loaded with untrue accusations, and warranted the lengthy response, you thick-skulled fuck.

What should I have wrote - "nuh uh!" or perhaps "but but muh maga..."
>>
>>67603276
>I dare say sir
has reddit accepted our future emperor?
>>
>>67605230
Again, you missed the point. It was a very simple joke you still can't comprehend.
>>
>>67605402
See
>>67604954
>>
>>67605402
The trump-denying receiver is a redditor, and I wanted to mock him in his own terms.
>>
>>67605503
Jokes tend to be funny.
>>
>>67605781
I wouldn't think it was funny either if I got to that level of ass hurt over nothing
>>
>>67605402
I think the super delegates was one redpill.

But mostly they came here to troll, and to troll, you have to counter the common arguments. But our arguments are factual, and it slowly wore them down as they asked questions.

>maybe liberals are out of touch with economic policy?
>maybe democrats are corrupt?
>maybe trumps support is valid, considering the media backlash against Bernie and him

I think they're slowly waking up. Now if we can get them to stop talking like pretentious cunts, we can welcome our new red pilled friends to the TRUMP TRAIN.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.