[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do we do about the Atheist problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 45
File: militantatheists.jpg (85 KB, 396x472) Image search: [Google]
militantatheists.jpg
85 KB, 396x472
What do we do about the Atheist problem?
>>
File: CF7R9zSUMAAflpZ.jpg (9 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
CF7R9zSUMAAflpZ.jpg
9 KB, 231x244
surely your god has a plan. Ask him.
>>
File: 1456613122458.jpg (293 KB, 465x698) Image search: [Google]
1456613122458.jpg
293 KB, 465x698
>>67602694
>people believe in god unironically
>>
>>67603165
heh nothin personnel kid
>>
>>67602694
Buddhism. Just not faggy new age westerner shit.
>>
>>67602694
They are committing suicide
They are taking care of themselves
>>
Be glad they're not muslims
>>
>>67602694
Just ignore them. They'll get over it after puberty ends like all the other atheists.
>>
>>67603348
>mfw when reading pic related
>>
everyone believes in god, right before they die
everyone.
>>
No problem as long as they hate Islam more than anything else
>>
If you have to market your religion then maybe it isn't as an absolute truth as you believe. The truth will spread itself.
>>
Serious question for Christfags what did Atheists ever do to you?

Why should it matter if Atheists tip fedoras or not?
>>
>>67603618

typical delusional christfag

>le fear of death makes people believe teh JEEZUS
>>
>>67602694
You don't. If they are willin to do more research, instead of fedora tipping, conversion will work itself out. Was agnostic until watching a shit ton of debates
>>
>>67602694
Nothing. Let them be, as long as they aren't the screeching holier than thou types.
>>
>>67604112

they are asspained by the nagging thought that the atheist might be right and that they are squandering away their lives believing in bullshit
>>
>>67604194
>>67604394
You seem strangely flustered over something you don't believe in
>>
>>67602694
It's literally not a problem, faggot.
>>
Atheism is basically a mild form of autism, so have kids before 30 and don't go overboard with the mercury injections
>>
File: Luke_Brown_Gallery.jpg (288 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Luke_Brown_Gallery.jpg
288 KB, 1280x720
Give it 1000 years.
>>
>>67604112

Oh where the fuck do I begin?

>promoted pseudoscience evolution
>destroyed traditional gender roles
>regarded science as a system of belief when its not
>misuse the burden of proof
>encouraged homosexuality
>destroyed the sanctity of marriage
>promote HEDONISM
>promote nihilism
>they smell fucking terrible
>they're fat
>they have ruined our national cohesion

Atheists should be tried for treason.
>>
>>67602694
Atheists and christfags need to unite against the muslim hordes instead of bickering over their petty differences.
>>
>2016.
>Not living the life of a Sufi Dervish.
>Not unlocking the mystic nature of Islam.
>Still praying to kike on a stick.
>Still tipping fedoras.
What's the point of your lives?
>>
>>67604297
What did the debates convince you of?
>>
>>67604736
Ha. This is satire, right?
>>
File: tips menorah.png (269 KB, 450x488) Image search: [Google]
tips menorah.png
269 KB, 450x488
>it's a sky wizard thread
>>
>>67603618
I got hit by a car and thought I was going to die, the doctors told me so.
No, I didn't renounce my atheism.
>>
is stupid being a atheist. All the smartest scientists that have existed were at least agnostic.

Atheist think that god don't exist* because they say that catholics can't proof it exists.

Come on guys, catholics are idiots believing in a fictional book but are we really gonna believe that's the only way of finding out it exists?
>>
>>67605375
I'm an atheist agnostic. I believe there could be a god but it's not in any book made by man.
>>
>>67604562

God doesn't bother me. But a lot of his devotees are obnoxious assholes, like the gay OP and /pol/ christfags, for instance.

>What do you we do about atheist problem?
>le dibbing bedoras
>everyone loves jebus at the end

Am I knocking at your door, asking you to become an atheist?
Am I standing on the street waving signs"STOP BELIEVING IN GOD! JUDGMENT WILL NEVER COME!" and yelling at passerby through a megaphone?
Am I starting threads "what do you we do about christfag problem?"

No, because I'm not a twat.
>>
File: smug feynman.jpg (89 KB, 814x545) Image search: [Google]
smug feynman.jpg
89 KB, 814x545
>>67605375
>All the smartest scientists that have existed were at least agnostic.
>>
>>67604736
Yeah I don't believe in an imaginary man in the sky so I'm the idiot right? Meanwhile priests pass little kids around like candy and christians give them a pass on it so they can go to their little playground in the sky. Fuck a bunch of christfags.
>>
>promoted pseudoscience evolution
Been observed compared to the bible.
>destroyed traditional gender roles
Women did not not men.
>regarded science as a system of belief when its not
Science was never a system of belief.
>misuse the burden of proof
Actually the burden of proof lies on the one making the claim if you claim that god rose his son from the dead then you must prove it.
>encouraged homosexuality
Okay.
>destroyed the sanctity of marriage
There is no sanctity of marriage you have been lied too.
>promote HEDONISM
How is hedonism bad or evil?
>promote nihilism
Athiests/agnostics say you make your own purpose in life not that life has none.
>they smell fucking terrible
That ain't a logical argument.
>they're fat
The bible belt state is the fattest.
http://calorielab.com/news/2015/10/31/fattest-states-2015/

>they have ruined our national cohesion
There never was one this nation has always been divided since day one.

Get fucked anon.
>>
>>67605375
If you believe that the only terms of a discussion which can be considered are either those that represents something concerning logic or those that can scientifically constructed, then you're probably gonna reject the notion of God as being some meaningless drivel that can't fit into either of those categories.

You don't need it for the production of a scientific discourse and you don't need it as part of the elaboration of logic. In this view, whatever may be said of God would be nothing more than presumptuous.
>>
>>67604736
Thses things all happened before atheism.

Go back to bible school christ cuck
>>
>>67605873
>evolution
>observable

Pick one, walk the fuck outside and see if you can observe random shit evolving. Oh wait, you can't? So much for your theory.

Theory doesn't equal fact, retarded fucking Dawkinsfag.
>>
>>67605365
So you slapped away God's hand to you. Next time you will not be lucky.
>>
>>67606068
That is the short term evolution cannot be observed in such a short period. You have no argument except the birds should have evolved into dinosuars.
>>
>>67606320
Then it can't be observed at all. You have no argument aside from 'it's observable.' Great statements require great evidence, which you don't have seeing as evolution is based on pseudoscience.
>>
>>67606068
>not knowing the scientific definition of theory
>fossil records
Shut up, christfag

You can literally can test evolution at home:

Get some white and black mice. Give more food to the black ones. Do this for several mice generations, and you'll notice that the majority of mice is black.
>>
>>67606068
>I don't believe in anything that I cannot see in front of me
>I believe in JESUS AND HIS MIRACLES!!!

typical christfag retard
>>
>>67606603
BOOOM, EVOLUTION PROVED
>>
>>67603618
this is beyond stupid
>>
>>67606562
Denying the fossil record set by animals millions/thousands of years ago.
http://www.agiweb.org/news/evolution/examplesofevolution.html
>>
>>67606603
>fossil records proving anything

Fossils have been long debunked. Try again.
>>
>>67606847
>Fossils have been long debunked.

By whom? Jack T. Chick?
>>
>>67606847
By who and what source?
Also why didn't you respond to my "experiment?"
>>
>>67607021
>>67607044

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYSRRBp2Wfg

>There should have been millions of transitional creatures if evolution were true. In the "tree of life" that evolutionists have dreamed up, gaps in the fossil record are especially huge between single-cell creatures, complex invertebrates (such as snails, jellyfish, trilobites, clams, and sponges), and what evolutionists claim were the first vertebrates, fish.
>In fact, there are no fossil ancestors at all for complex invertebrates or fish.
>That alone is fatal to the theory of evolution. The fossil record shows that evolution never happened.

The lack of transitional fossils discovered renders them as being not worthy of presenting in an argument.
>>
>>67602694
Hows about leaving them alone? The more you bash on atheists the more you justify their "Christians are bible thumping bigotted scum that constantly try to push their lifestyle on you and treat you like you are less than human" narrative.

They aren't hurting you, and if they try to debate you just ignore them. Takes 2 to tango faggot and you apparently like to twiddle your toes.
>>
>>67602694
>what should we do about the neo-kikes known as christians problem?
>>
>>67606282
>>67606068
You people have to be fucking with us.
>>
>>67602694

Only religious people think that other people's differing private views are "a problem". Which is why religion is so evil in the first place. It's not content to simply be believed by it's flock. No, it must spread out and convert others and it won't ever by comfortable until everyone is a believer. Imagine if not everyone held the view that Transformers 4 was the greatest film in history and I spent my life trying to convert people to that view. I'd be called a mental case, rightly. That's all that religion is. It's a cult and a virus.

>fedora.tipped.jpg
>>
>don't believe in God, but think Christianity is cool and would worship if I knew he did exist
>go to church every Sunday with grandmother
>athiests won't like me since I like Christianity
>Christians won't like me since I'm an athiest
Is this what it's like to be mixed?
>>
>>67606847
>Fossils have been long debunked.
So... officially a troll thread?
>>
>cannot fit in any of those categories

god is a concept so complicated humans have trouble explaining even the definition of god. Maybe theirs some categories we havn't discovered yet that involves something more advanced than just experimenting . Some may say humans have a limited knowledge and we're not biologically able to study god

anyway to make it easier to understand umm yes it can and probably will be fit in the logical category and if not then theirs still a category we havn't discovered yet or never will
>>
File: Archaeopteryx[1].png (2 MB, 999x769) Image search: [Google]
Archaeopteryx[1].png
2 MB, 999x769
>>67607413
>no transitional fossils
What is an Archaeopteryx?
What is neanderthal?
What is a pakicetus?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cn0kf8mhS4
>>
>>67603676
This atheist is right there with you on that.
>>
>>67602694
I would rather have atheists then new agers, Catholicucks, "nihilists", etc.
Especially Asatru faggots.
Asatru doesnt even follow the writings.
>>
>>67607413
And what is the ideal you purpose on creation aside from evolution? no no don't answer let me guess white anglo god made 2 white anglo people in the british isles. Then they ate some bad fruit that a demon in the form of a snake gave to them. Then they were exiled till white anglo jesus came and died for his fellow anglos when the non white spics hung him on a cross. Then these spics make a majority of the population in the america's and you fight the spics in a final holy race war were jesus comes back. All in just a span of 6000 years
>>
>>67604736
3/10; really not impressed.
>>
>>67605892
>>67608005
to you bro
>>
>>67608012
Those are, again, non-points. As was stated in the video, there would be more of those fossils found had they actually existed. The fact that there were no transitional fossils debunks evolution in its entirety.
>>
>>67607957

Most atheists have zero problem with anybody just for being Christian--it's being a "self-righteous Christian" (which is oddly oxymoronic, if you were to ask Christ himself) and trying to tell other people how to believe that causes the problem.
>>
File: 1457475740703.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457475740703.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>67608012
>what is 3 things i made up
>>
>>67607413
>lack of transitional creatures
We are all transitional creatures. Any creature is a "transitional creature"

evolution isn't like pokemon
>>
>>67604736
Catholicism caused all that faggot.
The pope is a kike.
Luther was right, im not even Christian but the papacy is the worst thing to happen to mankind.
All of those things were around long before the atheism fad, along with the sodomy and filth that your holy church loved so much.
>>
>>67608145
>I would rather have atheists then new agers, Catholicucks, "nihilists", etc.

Atheists ARE nihilists, though.
>>
>>67603542
Excellent choice.

Pick this up for more detailed work on practice and theory:

http://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Core-Teachings-Buddha-Unusually/dp/1904658407
>>
Most of them grow out of it by 25 or so
>>
>>67608546
Atheists dont have religion
Nihilists profess to beleive in absolutely nothing, they dont even stake claims in science.
Nihilists are just edgy fags, atheists just dont beleive in religion.
>>
>>67608296
>there would be mone
>there are no
Pick one, faggot.
The Archaeopteryx is a transitional fossil that was found in 1861. It's been around for more than 100 years.
>>67608378
Troll
>>
>>67607948
But differing views are a problem cuck.
>>
>>67602694
You move to russia and fuck yourselves.
What part of land of the free did you not understand?
>>
>>67603618
Nah, if anything I'd pray to Jesus, god, Muhammad, Buddha, thor, satan, Zeus, osiris, and anything else just in case. Ideally satan would be sweet since then I could go around earth fucking shit up, but im not delusional to think any of it is real.
>>
>>67607413

Couldn't it be posited that the lack of fossils for creatures without bone structures would be attributed to them not being able to be fossilized?
>>
>>67608980
>one transitional fossils means I'm right

You're not getting it. In order for evolution to have validity, there needs to be more than just one. If these creatures existed, there would be a lot more of them than the few 'fossils' discovered.
>>
>When a man stops believing in God he doesn’t then believe in nothing, he believes anything.
>>
>>67609057
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAohhhhh.
Sorry, I had to openly mock you. You obviously never got past your "I'M A 20 SOMETHING FASCIST!" phase of your life.
How cute.
>>
Fedorafags don't have babbies, the women are too busy trying to "develop their careers", which they all inevitably will regret. Atheists' selfishness will ultimately be their downfall.
>>
>>67609596
That is probably the dumbest thing ever uttered by a person.
>>
>>67609701
>Atheists' selfishness will ultimately be their downfall.

This. The atheist is a creature of selfish hedonism. They care not about the betterment of their country or people, they care only for themselves, justifying their degeneracy in the false name of 'science.'
>>
>>67609452
Have you ever thought that maybe not all corpses get preserved in an ever-changing weather?
Also, that's not the only "transitional" fossil.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feathered_dinosaur
>>
>>67609617
Nice bait.
3/10 made me respond.
Your shitty bait didnt motivate me enough to actually say why you're wrong, because you should already know.
>>
>>67609452
If we can't get you believe that even just one fossil is a evolutionary transition you will never believe in the rest. Even if we showed 100 fossils you will never claim we found enough.
>>
>>67609701
Riiiiiight. As long as there has been a higher power theory, there have been skeptics.
Atheism isn't a race, dipshit. You can't just "outlive" it. You will fail 100% of the time.
>>
>>67609827
You need to see a shrink.
>>
File: Missing link.png (548 KB, 724x367) Image search: [Google]
Missing link.png
548 KB, 724x367
>>67609452
Troll
I'm not re-enacting this scene
>>
>>67609877
Case in point.
>>
File: 1348983558787.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1348983558787.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>67602694
Follow the idea of >>67603165 and seek God in full.
Particular, follow Christianity in regards to heresy and in regards to the Body of Christ. Fight off heresy and unite the church to unite the people.
>>
>>67609843
>Have you ever thought that maybe not all corpses get preserved in an ever-changing weather?

It stands to reason that these creatures would have the same pattern of behavior and hence the same cause of death, which one would think should result in an increased amount of fossils. But that isn't the case.

>>67609912
>Even if we showed 100 fossils you will never claim we found enough.

But that's just it, you haven't found 100 fossils. You use one or two and shout from atop a pedestal "see?! proof of evolution!" when it's inadequate.
>>
>>67605892
It gets much, much sillier when we examine Christian theological doctrine (rather than attempt the utterly puerile exercise of attempting to delegitimize scientific consensus across hundreds of disciplines), which is something that I've noticed this board is hugely averse toward doing.
Even though it is exactly what we should be doing. Christianity deserves investigation if intellectual integrity is meant to be observed.
We always expect the minutiae of scientific pedigree to be able to explain itself (and it should), but we do not often challenge Christianity with this expectation. Probably because Christian exegesis cannot divorce itself from the stack of nonsense that is the Tanach.
>>
>>67610302
There is alot more then just one fossil you chirstcuck.
>>
>>67609827
Thats a pretty stupid thing to say to be honest.
A good portion of atheists are liberal
A good portion are right-wing
Religion has no basis in modern politics, outside of the middle east.
Because there arent going to be any major crusades or genocides until the shitskins take over.
Maybe if the christcucks didnt donate to shitskins so much they wouldnt be a problem.
>>
File: 1343795390889.png (41 KB, 203x278) Image search: [Google]
1343795390889.png
41 KB, 203x278
>people legitimately talking about evolution in this thread
>>
>>67610302
>It stands to reason that these creatures would have the same pattern of behavior and hence the same cause of death, which one would think should result in an increased amount of fossils. But that isn't the case
But christfag, what if fossilization is just an outlier? What if the process of fossilization require unusual animal behavior?
>>
Atheist here.

I hate muslims.

I hope God exists and that there is more to death than unconsciousness. I just haven't seen enough evidence.

Get the fuck over yourself you edgy faggot.
>>
>>67606068
Have you presented any facts? Even if you don't believe in the theory of evolution, which is as real as the theory of gravity, believing in the biblical god is just bonkers.

Biblical God:
- Infinitely good, capable of no evil.
- Omniscient.
- Created all souls with free will.
- Created hell as a prison for souls who don't like him.

So, free will or no, he created you knowing full well you'll still be an infidel. Thus your only purpose is to dick around on earth for maybe 70 years before you start your eternal punishment for a finite 'crime' of questioning if the asshole god exists. You were created to be tortured. For eternity.

But god is good and loves you.

Tell that to the poor woman he turned into salt and cast into hell just for looking back at the city he decided to raze filled with her friends and family.
>>
>>67610302
Most fossiles are statistical errors. "Pattern of behavior" doesn't explain those freak cases where only one person survives a plane crash; one stone protected the fossil, that patch of land was softer, etc.
>proof of evolution!!
Science is about accumulating evidence for AND against. We've got some crumbles that say evolution happened, but we've got nothing to say it didn't, so we go for the best shot. Also, read my wiki. There are at least 3 avians with feathers (a very specific stage) and shittons of non avians with feathers.
>>
>>67610900
You're an agnostic, you silly scone.
>>
>>67610252
If you really want me to explain how stupid you are m8, I guess I will.
>>67609057
>differing views are a problem cuck

We have differing views over this post.
That is a problem.
Therefore differing views are in fact a problem.
Since there is a problem, and you started this argument, you are the problem.
Therfore, I can infer you are a cuck.
>>
>>67609827
>betterment of the country

What did the country ever do for me? Take my money and give it to people I don't like? Pollute my air and make it impossible for a person to own a house? Declare wars against the wrong damn brown people? Pass laws I don't believe in?

You can take your nation and your bible and shove both of them up your ass. A true man is a nation unto himself, king of his kingdom and judge of his domain. Only weak fascists like yourself offer vain promises of strength through unity. You've sacrificed your agency on an altar of falsehoods and lies. Your life isn't even yours anymore, because you have a master. You are no citizen, you are a subject. A serf, perhaps even a slave.

You are no neighbor of mine. Get off my land.
>>
>>67610799
It is what it is. People like to cling to pseudoscientific drivel like evolution, much like how females read their daily horoscope and let that dictate their behavior.

>>67610878
What if? That's an inadequate point.

>>67611007
>"Pattern of behavior" doesn't explain those freak cases where only one person survives a plane crash; one stone protected the fossil, that patch of land was softer, etc.

Were the settings of that supposed time period similar to how today is, then you'd have a point. However, they were not. Pattern of behavior is everything when you lack a social construct such as society in place.
>>
faith = muh feels
>>
Why do Christians cling to the idea that one cannot be a moral human being unless they're religious?

Not only is it patently false, but the idea that all that's keeping tons of people from raping and pillaging whenever they want is the threat of being sent to hell is rather disturbing.
>>
>>67611203
No. I don't want you to stay up too late thinking of a proper response. I'm just going to openly mock you one last time.
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
good night.
>>
>>67611230
You're only proving my point, atheist. Grow out of your edgelord Ayn Rand circlejerking stage, I know Atlas Shrugged spoke to the teenage side of you but it's not rooted in reality.
>>
File: Atheism.png (2 MB, 1295x902) Image search: [Google]
Atheism.png
2 MB, 1295x902
>>
>>67609309
You wouldn't be on Earth you'd be in hell suffering until Jesus returns and you would have a final chance to repent.
>>
>>67611549
Neither is your bible.
>>
File: abstractfeel.jpg (144 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
abstractfeel.jpg
144 KB, 854x859
>>67611372
Oh fucking hell, I was talking about denying it. It's another stupid evangelical position.

>>67611493
It's a misunderstanding and misuse of a classical Christian position. I can go get into if you want.
>>
>>67611230
probably the truest thing I've read all week.
>>
>>67603357
My brother is 30 and lives with my mom and dad. Don't ignore it.
>>
>>67611674
The bible is the word of God so, actually, it is rooted in reality.
>>
>>67602694
We start by saging all shitty slide threads with the same question asked every fucking day.
>>
>>67611493
It doesnt even say that non christains cant be good people in the bible.
Christcucks dont even read the bible so thats possibly why.
Its a bunch of feel good stuff anyway, something you would expect from your standard hippy.
>dude like, dont stone that whore unless youre perfect
>dude, be friendly to your enemy because if they kill you, you're the winner
>>
>>67611784
go get into it
>>
>>67611656
> You wouldn't be on Plutark,you'd be in squeebleboxen suffering until king steve returns and you would have a final chance to steel yourself for the reckoning.

That is what you sound like to normal people.
>>
>>67611372
Are you saying that all animals behave in exactly the same way? Furthermore, are you saying that it's impossible that one animal suffers an accident and others don't?
That one animal could have been wounded and therefore alone, so he'd have fallen in a ditch that would have been easily noticeable if it was in a group. Or it could be retarded (we have natural retards in our species as well). There are many possible reasons why there are so few fossiles.
And that's accounting only for animal behavior; I leave out all the possibilities of terrain, acidity, weather etc. because I'm not a geologist.
>>
>>67611521
Good night, master baiter.
>>
>>67611932
No evidence of a god = no god.
>>
>>67611932
>The bible is the word of God
Books are human constructs. Stories are, as well. Occam's razor says humans wrote it, so the burden of proof is on you.
Prove that it's impossible that a human (or a group of humans) wrote it.
>>
>>67611640
Einstein wasn't an Atheist you faggot.

Guess what, you know who Newton is right?

He was a Catholic, he also wrote prophecies based on the Bible. He even believed finding out the day of revelations was possible by using the Bible.
>>
>>67612085
The bible is evidence as the word of the Lord your God. Stop dodging what's directly in front of you.

>>67611997
No, not all animals behave in the same way, but it's foolish to not consider the effects of the modern age on animal behavior, and how removing its influence will stabilize natural behavior.
>>
>>67611992
That's fine with me.

You'll see the light someday. Or you won't.
>>
>>67612313
Not once in my post did I mention variant behaviors that are impossible without human influence, that's a non-argument.
>>
>>67611932
hahahah holy fuck, you're hilarious.
>>
>>67612141
>occam's razor
>the burden of proof

And there they are, the atheist's favorite tactics. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Try again.
>>
>>67612085
What do you mean by God?

If you mean a first cause then that arises from the relation of ideas inherent in the idea of causality itself (if nothing happens without a cause then where did the chain begin?)

If you mean the Abrahamic God then the idea of that is born out of its very definition (omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent) and is cognized by "perfecting" these attributes (power, knowledge, goodness) from your perspective.

If you want to attempt actual metaphysics/theology with a Humean system (that is, attempt an attainment of first principles via empirical data) you'll just end up at the same brick wall as the man himself, namely, that if all of our knowledge is finite by virtue of all of our experiences/our lifespans/our minds being finite, then we can never have access to knowledge beyond the contingent.

This is why, at the end of the day, Hume would go down to the pub and drink wine and play backgammon. Because, in a true Humean system, skepticism and all, empirical hedonism is the only logical answer.

Another shit thread with people that don't know shit about evolution, religion or philosophy.
>>
>>67612023
Don't cry yourself to sleep, tonight. You've been doing that too much lately.
Also, call your parents. ...or, in your case, just go down the hallway, and knock on their door. You need to have a heart to heart with them. You need to get out of this phase you're in.
Also shower
And get a job
>>
File: pol religion.jpg (123 KB, 399x637) Image search: [Google]
pol religion.jpg
123 KB, 399x637
every day
>>
>>67612313
What makes you think the bible is evidence as the word of Elohim?
>>
>>67603618
That's not an argument even if it was true.
People who die before they had a chance to notice they are going to die do not have a chance to believe.
>>
>>67612187
>Einstein wasn't an Atheist you faggot.

Yes, he was. And he spent a lifetime fighting those who hijacked his metaphorical quotes and tried to shoehorn him into the theist camps. He wanted nothing to do with religion and saw no legitimacy in the claims of Christianity.
>>
>>67612733
No he wasn't you dummy. He believed in Spinosa's God.
>>
>>67612478
a) I'm an agnostic
b) I'm not saying there is no God, read my other posts
My argument can be boiled down to:
>we're not sure whether God or evolution caused the current state, but so far evolution seems more likely
>denying evolution without a better claim is silly
Hell, you could argue that God gave animals the ability to mutate so that they could adapt to the environment, for all I care.
>>
>>67612313
The Bible is not a literary word of God. No one thinks this.
>>
>>67612991
Yes they do, speak for yourself.
>>
>>67611549
I don't care about your point, this is my line in the sand. Go back where you came from and take your garbage with you. Peddle it to someone who years for shackles around their own neck. What I have works for me, and I will die happy knowing it was mine. You will never be able to say the same.

I'm going to fap. I'm going to smoke and drink and live in excess. I am going to find people and have sex with them, no matter their gender or sex (I'm not picky). I am going to do drugs. I am going to do LOTS of drugs and share them with people. I'm going to have a family and raise children, and I will teach them my ways proudly.

You are going to live waiting to die. I am going to die having already lived.
>>
>>67602694
I know, when will the belief of god finally die?
>>
>>67602694
Kill yourselves and go to your respective heavens.
>>
Read "The Universe is a Dream" and you won't need to have this fight anymore.

Oneness is the only thing that is real. It is unquantifiable and exists outside space and time.

Reality is formless, spaceless, timeless oneness, beyond all limitation, opposition and distinctions.

Consciousness was bored with oneness and decided to separate to experience something else. We took on the form of a body and temporary existence, with amnesia about the true reality, but in reality we will reincarnate until we have learned all life's lessons and are read to return to oneness.
>>
>>67613109
Then I wish you happiness in your future endeavors.
>>
>>67612991
Nobody believes the bible. I agree. There are two kinds of people: Atheists and liars.
>>
>>67613109
Disgusting post you are human trash. Have fun with your AIDS.
>>
>>67604736
unimpressed
>>
>>67612478

It's the universal principles of rationality that you're fighting against, not the "tactics" of atheists.

The person with the new, strange view has to make the case to support it. If you can't, and if you can't refute the prevailing orthodoxy, and you still complain when nobody accepts your view, you're an idiot and a child. Grow up.

Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. The burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>67613281
go to bed australia, you're drunk
>>
>>67612872
Nah. It defies Genesis. "All kinds" mandates a fixed number. No room for evolution.
>>
File: 1447478087539.png (253 KB, 680x597) Image search: [Google]
1447478087539.png
253 KB, 680x597
>>67608012
What is the missing link?
>>
>>67613508
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

>Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Oh? Prove it, then.
>>
>>67613508
Cool. Atheists can't provide any sort of case to support their beliefs.

Atheism is the new view.
>>
File: 1457751689773.png (205 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1457751689773.png
205 KB, 505x431
>>67602694
>not believing in God
>believing in universal consciousness and other new age bullshit
>>
File: 1458076135491.jpg (234 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
1458076135491.jpg
234 KB, 1032x774
>>67603205
>>67604194
>>
>>67612991
Most people do not know who Baruch was. Most people will stare dumbly at you if you ask them what JEPD means to them.
Shitloads of idiots believe that the Bible is that.
>>
>>67602694
Every atheist on here is just a faggot who's mad that Our Heavenly Father doesn't approve of rectum-sex.
>>
>>67603205
It's not hard to believe that there is an intelligent being involved in creation of our universe if you consider the possibility that a simulated reality existing inside a simulated reality.

By considering this possibility, artificially created realities outnumber non artificial ones.

After that you're no longer an atheist.
You don't need to be Christian to believe in God, but there's nothing stopping you from using the Bible as an important historical and cultural work and to use it in your life like a tool instead of a crutch.

If you think the Bible as propaganda, that's fine too, because then you are absolutely certain that what is written in there has a reason and by learning to recognise a situation where the advise of the Bible is beneficial and applicable, you'll be a wiser person by the time you finish.

If you go full atheist without respecting the historical value and the cultural value of the religious texts and just go "WE SHOULD BAN ALL RELIGIOUS TEXTS!", you're burning parts of history you do not like.
>>
Creationists and Evolutionists are both in part wrong on the origin of life.

Creationists are wrong on a young earth with all species being created in the beginning.

Evolutionists are wrong on gradual evolution.

The fossil record shows that there are times in history where there is a sudden mass extinction of life and then a sudden appearance of masses of new fully formed species arising from nowhere.
>>
>>67614506
You think this is a problem because you don't understand how Geology works at all

Just look at how the grand staircase in southern Utah formed, and you'll realize where you are confused on this.

I'm up for answering questions, but go read up first.

Hint: New rocks can't lithify in forests, swamps, and plains. They are eroding environments. If a place is one of those for millions of years, you won't have a fossil record because no rocks were forming in that area.
>>
File: 1457650499933.jpg (47 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1457650499933.jpg
47 KB, 600x800
>>67602694
>this thread again
>Where no one change's positions and we all just sling shit
I am curious as to why you think atheists are a problem though. If they don't believe in god, who cares? They'll just got to hell, in your view anyway.
>>
>>67613975
lmao his fucking right arm is about to break from being unable to hold that shit lmao look at how crumpled up that is he's like omfg mom hurry and take the damn picture already
>>
>>67612866

First off, spell his name right.

Second, learn to read. I said Einstein was shoehorned into "theist" camps, that he wanted nothing to do with religion and that he rejected Christianity's claims regarding God. All of that is true. These are also Spinoza's views. Neither of them believe in a personal god in the sense that religious people use.

It's intellectually dishonest to suggest that Einstein believed in a personal god. It's also pointless for a Christian to say that he was a deist (as he was), as though that somehow bolsters the case for Christianity, because frankly, it doesn't. Deism is just as heretical as atheism. Any sincere Christian would reject Einstein's claims about God.
>>
>>67606068
Did you know that, thanks to science, all the evidence for evolution is recorded for your research pleasure?
>>
Well since its obvious to me that everything didn't come from nothing, and it's all way to perfect to be by chance I'm throwing my lot in with God.

And of all the religions the God of the Bible seems to be on point the most and line up the best with science. So Jesus is my god.

Also my ancestors all followed a god and it has gotten them pretty damn far. Atheist are fools blinded by having some but not enough knowledge.
>>
>>67615234
You said he was an Atheist. He isn't.
>>
File: Professionalatheism.webm (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Professionalatheism.webm
3 MB, 500x281
>>67603205
>>67604194
>>
>>67606847
>look at flag
>it's not Australia or Canada
Help, I think this guy is serious
>>
>>67604945
To kill muslims :DDD
>>
>>67614228
why are you on 4chan? doesn't it fill your mind with hate and lust?
>>
>>67616618
Minds already filled with that shit. God thing Jesus forgives.
>>
>atheist hate post
>atheists reply with arguments

>christcuck hate post
>christcucks reply with reddit hate memes

Every time. Can someone explain to me how christcucks are any different from SJWs spouting buzzwords when someone offends them?
>>
>>67617010
hat memes*
>>
>>67614347
That was bait dude
>>
let the muslims kill them.
>>
>>67616979
why are you fostering it?
>>
Atheists are not atheist due to any rational reasons, there is no evidence that there is no God and what ever happens after death they choose the one that will guarantee the worst possible outcome no matter how the world is put together. Just cut them down when they want to force their godless non-morals on people (which they try to impose more than any other group)

And Christians, stop trying to copy atheist. Christianity today is all about being exactly the same as a atheist except you somehow believe in your 3-gods-in-one Christian deal. Both Christians and atheist believe about the same amounts of Bible is valid. Both believe all the sins and rules mentioned in the Bible don't really matter. But maybe Christianity is all dead, only religion with any life to it left is Islam.
>>
>>67602694
Get them to accept nihilism and there you go, problem solved
>>
>>67607413
Know. Knowledge claims are inherently syllogistic into epistemology. This is not a topic he is communicating honestly in the matter of science: namely that when this scientist claims to know something, he is not representing a position he can demonstrate the truth of.
Knowledge, however is justified, and can be demonstrated in regards to its truth.
It is measurable in its accuracy, and tends to provide reliable conclusions.

An immortal, magical, eternal anything is an un-falsifiable claim. There is literally nothing that can be presented to deter any counter evidence, as due to the claim, it can 'explain' absolutely ANYTHING.

Its an emotional get out of jail free card for the make-believer.
Are these the sort of people you'd like to be around?
>>
>>67603676
Exactly. None of the Christians in my area seem to want to behead me, yet in fucking Saudi Arabia they think we're worse than terrorists. It's absurd.
>>
Hey christfags, I have a question: Can you explain to me how a loving god could justify anything in Numbers 31? I mean, ordering your soldiers to execute every man and boy, non-virgin woman, or woman too young or too old for sex and then using the rest for sex slaves is showing "love"?

Or how drowning all of humanity, including children, because of the 'sins' of their parents?
>>
File: funmeme.jpg (261 KB, 800x950) Image search: [Google]
funmeme.jpg
261 KB, 800x950
It would not be christian to suggest genocide. I think public expressions of atheism should be punished by flogging.
>>
File: 2spooky.gif (873 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.gif
873 KB, 400x226
>>67611493
>>67611970
To start it out:

>All major Christian denominations have held and do still hold the doctrine that God's moral law is innate to us in some form or fashion

>All apostolic faiths (Catholicism, Orthodoxy, Coptic) hold that we have a fallen state which constitutes us being able to easily fall prey to our irrational desires despite our innate knowledge of morality. I won't go into the details here.

The classical position is that God is not some being in the world but the conscious ground of reality itself which maintains it constantly in a continuous act of creation. Everything derives from God, including the good (in manner in which the good exists I'll bypass for the sake of this discussion). Thus doing the good and seeking the good is literally synonymous with good and seeking God's will by that view. Denying this metaphysical view and saying God doesn't exist didn't mean you can't see or know God's will regardless but you can easily fall into confusion and mistakes if you begin with bad premises. The church actually upheld many "virtuous pagans" but were split on their destination salvation-wise because of a split on the value of baptism (and the different forms) with no authoritative view given, which is still an issue for some people today. However, by this system it is logically impossible to be good without God as the good is synonymous with God's will. Thus people who "denied God" in name were questionable people but people who denied God in essence were immoral and the state of people depending on their atheism was always questionable.

Part 1/2
>>
File: 1450948845138.jpg (66 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1450948845138.jpg
66 KB, 850x400
>>67603165

2016 not seeing god's plan how blind are you
>>
>>67617010
They're really not that different.
>both feel superior to everyone around them
>both have tons of infighting (protestants vs. Catholics vs. Orthodox vs. whatever the hell else)
>they don't understand how to argue, and about 90 percent of the time make unreasonable claims with no evidence to back then up. (take the retard that said fossils were debunked for example)
>>
File: 1346681934133.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1346681934133.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>>67617497
Protestantism accompanied (if not help started) modernity and the attempt to reject the church led to a "start over" of theology and philosophy and the sciences and so modernization of views began. God became a literally person (a God-Object) inside or outside the universe with cosmic power and the idea of innate good came under question in philosophy (which we still struggle with) but was still upheld by the Protestants despite losing their intellectual backing. On top of this we have a new doctrine from Calvin's interpretation of classical church leaders on Original Sin called Total Depravity. This is the view that our fallen state didn't lead to simply that inward struggle I mentioned with irrational desires and the good but a complete inclination towards the immoral that only God can fix through his grace and what man seeks naturally is that grace to fix them.

Total Depravity was used to justify atheism as immoral as atheists would lack that inner moral grace which God gives. However, they took it further because of how they grasped God as a kind of object in or outside the universe. As God is no longer telling of nature itself by their view there is little in the way of knowing God implicitly and thus throws into massive question the idea of virtuous pagans that apostolic Christians handled centuries back.

This ends up being the basis for "you can't be good without God". This view gets mistaken further as "you can't be good without religion" by the uneducated.

Part 2/2

I'm out.
>>
>>67605601

looks literary like pepe
>>
>>67602694
You should join with us because it's your only way to take down Islam. When you argue that it is the religion of evil, no one gives a shit because the bible says a bunch of crazy shit too (yes, I'm aware of the difference between God's word and Hadith, and Muslim terrorism statistics).
>>
>>67610967

dude, he's literally trolling.
All of the "muh christfags" in this thread are trolling, because, as proved by your post, you're so easy to troll.

insecure in your beliefs much?
>>
>>67605596

no because you literally have nothing to offer
>>
File: The Face of Atheism.png (370 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
The Face of Atheism.png
370 KB, 500x375
>>67602694
Propagandic Defamation
>>
File: Rainbow face of Atheism.jpg (368 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow face of Atheism.jpg
368 KB, 1200x900
>>67602694
Another Example
>>
If you don't believe in Dumbo you're going to hell.
>>
File: feels.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
>>67611230
This. I am moved.
>>
>>67602694
>What do we do about the Atheist problem?
They will disappear soon. No atheists on a foxhole.
>>
File: 1433115983627.jpg (26 KB, 317x290) Image search: [Google]
1433115983627.jpg
26 KB, 317x290
Jokes aside, there's nothing wrong with being nonreligious if you aren't a fucking faggot about it.

An autistic meme board like /pol/ won't tell you that though.
>>
>>67608012

even the video magicly transforms one form to another
>>
File: 1458058644248.png (74 KB, 210x285) Image search: [Google]
1458058644248.png
74 KB, 210x285
>Christian God is real
>But why
>Because book
>But other religions have book
>But Christian is old
>But others are older
>B-but its the one t-true faith.
>>
File: 1456895744897.png (669 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
1456895744897.png
669 KB, 510x510
>>67603205
>if you don't believe you won't receive
>:DDDD
>>
>>67602694
First start with where it comes from. Atheism is based from a person's uncontrollable narcissism. It is fed by a person's self-important smugness.

How to correct it? Show them how worthless they really are.
>>
File: 1425895287355.jpg (28 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
1425895287355.jpg
28 KB, 274x242
>>67619031
>muh narcissism
Some people just don't believe in ancient jewish stories. Why is that so edgy for you spergs?
>>
>>67611230
You are a slave, there is no way out.
>>
>HAHA I'M REDPILLED AS FUCK. SO ALPHA. I SEE THE TRUTH SO CLEARLY
>btw I believe that a magical sky dad will punish me if I'm a bad boy
>I'm so fuckin' based and redpilled and shit

Religion is the ultimate blue pill. It is literally believing in made up bullshit to try and justify your world view and opinions when that shit isn't necessary to be conservative.
>>
>>67603618

>entire life with god

>one second with god

who gives a shit lol
>>
>>67610967
>- Created hell as a prison for souls who don't like him.

- Created hell as a choice for souls who don't want to be with him.

Made your soul immortal because he loves you
fixed that for you
>>
>>67619031
remove the a and it's correct

>First start with where it comes from. Theism is based from a person's uncontrollable narcissism. It is fed by a person's self-important smugness.

>How to correct it? Show them how worthless they really are.

As an atheist, I don't have the comfort of believing someone is guiding me and always watching me. Cause the world doesn't revolve around me.
>>
File: 1457485347748.jpg (2 MB, 2289x1720) Image search: [Google]
1457485347748.jpg
2 MB, 2289x1720
>>67613109
I agree with your main point anon, but you sound like a 15 year old yelling at your dad because he's making you go to church.
>>
File: bitch nigga.jpg (38 KB, 300x296) Image search: [Google]
bitch nigga.jpg
38 KB, 300x296
>>67619187
Admitting something is bigger than your vanity, doesn't mean you have to believe is jew stories
>>
>>67619249
>magic sky daddy

Fuck off to reddit you cringey fuck. Grow up. Atheists wonder why people despise them, then they say shit like that.
>>
>>67619580

S K Y W I Z A R D

K

Y

W

I

Z

A

R

D
>>
File: 1458100980534.jpg (91 KB, 396x472) Image search: [Google]
1458100980534.jpg
91 KB, 396x472
>>
>>67619249
I really don't understand the Christian Red Pill movement.

Red pill in the sense of "game,pua etc". I would be okay if they called their version of truth as red pill. But its really interesting to see pro christian pro traditional marriage folk giving out pua/getting laid/alpha beta etc advice. I was baffled when I first see the Christian Game blogs.
>>
How can you possibly claim any form of religion is a red pill?
Even atheism can't be considered a red pill.
It's outside our world and can never be proven or disprove so stop being such an arrogant fuck and try to act half decent
>>
>>67619419
Your katana won't stop the hordes of muslim trash. Only the crusades.
>>
>>67619711
>>67619711

>kiwi attempts to shitpost
>>
>>67619578
So having an open mind, but not inherently believing ancient myths are correct is okay then? If that is so, you and I are on the same page.
>>
>>67619580

>all this butthurt

I'm so very sorry that you literally believe in a magical sky dad that will spank you in the afterlife for being a bad boy on earth. Maybe you should grow up and let go of the children's stories.

>R-respect my imaginary friends, you evil fedora tipping atheist! Grow up!

Man, christfags have more in common with SJWs than I thought.
>>
>Really important meetings are planned by the souls long before the bodies see each other.

>Generally speaking, these meetings occur when we reach a limit, when we need to die and be reborn emotionally. These meetings are waiting for us, but more often than not, we avoid them happening. If we are desperate, though, if we have nothing to lose, or if we are full of enthusiasm for life, then the unknown reveals itself, and our universe changes direction.

Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes
>>
>niggas still believe in God
>>
File: lprQqeZ.jpg (50 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
lprQqeZ.jpg
50 KB, 540x960
>>67602694
>>
>>67613109
>I'm going to fap. I'm going to smoke and drink and live in excess. I am going to find people and have sex with them, no matter their gender or sex (I'm not picky). I am going to do drugs. I am going to do LOTS of drugs and share them with people.

>I'm going to have a family and raise children, and I will teach them my ways proudly.
pick one
(btw, making that very choice, this is what religion teaches you)
>>
File: 1435658677125.jpg (4 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1435658677125.jpg
4 KB, 212x218
>>67620095
Degenerate, jew-brainwashed trash still spreading bullshit
>>
>>67619819

It doesn't make sense in any regard. Because red pill is supposed to be seeing the uncomfortable reality as it really is. And that's precisely what atheism is. There is no magical benevolent sky father waiting to reward us for our good deeds or punish us for the bad. We don't know that there's anything and there's no evidence one way or the other.

Religion is blue pill philosophy embodied. It's believing in comforting bullshit and lies. So it's always amusing to me that so many of these red pill faggots are christians. It's blatantly hypocritical.
>>
File: you-are-fucked-now.gif (1 MB, 258x193) Image search: [Google]
you-are-fucked-now.gif
1 MB, 258x193
>>67603205
>everyone goes to the same undesirable outcome
>>
>>67617951
>muh feelings
>>
>>67620307
Absolutely This.

I wouldn't bother though. Morally drunken children will always find a way to justify their self-gratification and degeneracy.
>>
>>67602694
Atheists aren't the problem.
Christians and Muslims and Jews are the problem
>>
>>67620307

I suppose posting on 4chan is part of your grand scheme in securing a perfect white wholesome nuclear family. The George Costanza picture below your post really drives home that you're here with strong purpose to better yourself and bring pride to your race and pass down the important lessons learned on this website to your inevitable strong white christian sons.
>>
>>67602694
god isn't real you butthurt moral fag
>>
>>67602694
Former mudslime here.
Obviously I became an atheist after this.
I'm still unsure about Christianity - it seems appealing, but I don't want to fall into a rathole again.
>>
>>67620598

nothing is no feeling
>>
>>67621161
nah brah, we're totally different, it's not like we're derived from the same mythology or anything
>>
>>67614347
>It's not hard to believe that there is an intelligent being involved in creation of our universe if you consider the possibility that a simulated reality existing inside a simulated reality.

But this is the bullshit you keep telling yourself to justify your belief system. There has never been a time when Theists can actually explain the source of any of their beliefs besides brainwashing
>>
>>67618127
Why would you be in a foxhole if you get to go to heaven when you get killed?
>>
File: tip.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
>>67602694
Prove that God exists.
>>
Why the fuck are you guys even debating about this? Faith is a matter of choice, it really comes down to inviduals. Really, exchanging "THERE MUST BE GOD CUZ HEAVEN AND SHIET"and " YOU CAN'T SEE HIM SO NO"/OLD TESTAMENT GOD WAS A MANIAAAC" is the most fucking fedora thing ever.
>>
>>67602694
Atheist who supports Emperor Trump here
>>
File: 1407076723507.png (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1407076723507.png
26 KB, 640x480
>>67603165
>>67613975
pic related

>>67611372
This has to be bait
>>
I guess I'm an atheist. My morals largely align with Christian commandments but I don't care who fucks who. Don't make religion an issue.
>>
>>67614506

Working on a master's in paleontology here. Not an atheist, or a Christian and I am taking the bait. I just hate seeing the complete ignorance of Geology or the fossil record in general. It seems odd to me that the science that studies the very (and currently only) place we live and its history is not well known.

New forms of organisms do not 'spring from nowhere'. There are two main mechanisms behind evolution: Phylectic gradualism and Punctuated Equilibrium. It is not one or the other, both occur throughout geologic time. Phylectic gradualism is the gradual change over time, very small changes from generation to generation. This is the dominant mechanism while there is a relatively quiet global state of climate. When there is not a lot of global turmoil, then there is not a lot of pressure or stress on organisms to adapt or change. If ain't broke don't fix it, so to speak. Punctuated equilibrium is also known as a 'bottleneck'. Some event, such as a mass extinction, severely reduces the population of organisms on a global scale. This opens environmental niches, which the surviving organisms radiate into. These organisms are not coming from nowhere or spontaneously generating, they are the survivors radiating to fill the niches left by the mass extinction. Mass extinctions generally wipe out 'incumbent' taxonomic groups, such as the K/T extinction wiping the dinosaurs. Mammals didn't pop out of nowhere, they were already present during the Mesozoic, and the extinction of the incumbent dinosaurs allowed for mammals to radiate into the dinosaurs' environmental niches. The Devonian extinction is also another good example of this, with the incumbent placoderms (armored fish) going extinct, which allowed the modern fish groups (bony and cartilaginous fish) to radiate.

Mass extinctions and their effects on organisms are very well studied. Look up the 'Big Five' mass extinctions.

And don't get me started up on my soapbox about preservation and taphonomy.
>>
File: 20050310.gif (38 KB, 468x502) Image search: [Google]
20050310.gif
38 KB, 468x502
>>67602694
>>
>>67620344
youre right about the bluepill/redpill thing though.
I honestly have no idea why the atheism/christian roles are so reversed.
The shithole of r/atheism is constantly circle jerking about bernie sanders or some shit, and this husk of a red pilled board has a christian majority.
>>
Nothing. Let them believe what they want to believe? Do any of you actually care what Jesus said or do you only like the crusades or some shit? Jesus was amazingly accepting and understanding but all you faggots want to do is hate. What gives?
>>
>>67602694
Even if you don't believe in God it still makes no logical sense to be an atheist. The inherent nature of atheism is that it breeds and nurtures the notion that nothing matters. It cannot coexist with morality, because atheistic morality isn't morality at all, but rather a facade against discomfort by way of insubstantial isolation from unpleasant discourse. Therefore it only makes sense as a culture to adopt religion if only for unity and mutual purpose.
>>
>>67603205
if thier are an infinite amount of parallel universes where thier are an infinite amount of possibilities, its mathmatically certain that thier is an almighty god that rules the universe. that also means that thier is a universe where it is indeed a flying spaghetti monster.
>>
>>67612187
newton also belived in alchemy and wasted alot of time on that shit.
>>
>>67624722

believing in something with less evidence then the bible top kek
>>
>>67625145
and you must be the gate keeper to all the knowledge in the world. to each their own my nigga, glad you had a giggle at my philosophy.
>>
>>67615601
>theism the belief there was once nothing and nothing happened to the nothing until god magically appeared creating everything and everywhere out of magic then a bunch of...
I thought christians believed the devil made dinosaur fossils?
Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.