[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REFUGEES DESTROY ENTIRE AUSSIE TOWN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: 1436300937584.png (4 MB, 1111x1482) Image search: [Google]
1436300937584.png
4 MB, 1111x1482
Ok guys, it's time for a story thread. Share your stories about how the rapefugees have ruined your life.

>Be Country australian in small, conservative and majority white town
>200 residents, about 20 of which are asians
>We all get along great, everyone's good mates and the town's got almost no crime
>Our district mayor is some SJW feminist from melbourne
>Elects an all female panel to decide if we need some "poor refugees"
>The refugees we get are 400 somalis and sudanese, most of which are from the apex gang (the same gang that was running around a children's festival in melbourne with machetes the other night)
>The few refugees who are good are hiding with us white people now on our farms, because they are too scared of the other ones who make up the majority.
>The original 200 people and the 5 or so decent refugees are all selling properties, pooling the money together to buy a massive farm and turn it into a town which we control, with no rapefugees.

So i guess there's some good ones who are hardworking, but they are HEAVILY outnumbered. Be very fucking careful letting them in.

We even had an isis militant training in our bushland, i shit you not (news articles coming)

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/31093914/victorian-police-crack-down-on-notorious-apex-gang-responsible-for-moomba-city-rampage/
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/it-did-surprise-us-victoria-police-admit-being-caught-out-by-gang-fight-in-melbourne-cbd-20160313-gni0vy.html
http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/remote-sites-used-for-jihad-training/2005/11/14/1131951100212.html
>>
>>67601742
Seriously, watch the video on this video cunts

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/it-did-surprise-us-victoria-police-admit-being-caught-out-by-gang-fight-in-melbourne-cbd-20160313-gni0vy.htm

MASSIVE CHIMPOUT
>>
>>67601742
>around
Fucking hell m8!
>>
>>67601742
>some SJW feminist from melbourne

I feel for you sir.
No clues on where you are?
>>
>>67602169
Woomelang, it's a tiny town you won't know of. We only recently even got internet.

Very peaceful place though, but not anymore. We're going to make a new town though, where we decide who's coming in. This refugee shit is absurd, they've just ruined our town beyond belief.
>>
>>67601742
Bro, you need to overthrow the government. This shit is not acceptable.
>>
>cutting and running
>when you could run and cut them

Why aren't you literally murdering them? A town of 200 people isn't big.

Start with your council and work down the chain.
>>
On Sunday night, Victoria Police circulated an email to members warning them against talking about the nationalities of offenders.

The email stated it was a "multi-cultural" incident and officers had to ensure they do not target specific groups.

>>67602450
Mate they took our guns and these refugees have guns. We're terrified.

Only like five of us actually still have guns and we're outnumbered.
>>
>>67602368
who would buy in your town, though. as you said it, it is ruined.
>>
>>67601742
you need pork. lots of pork and you need base ball bats lots of them. nail the pork to the bats.

i know what your thinking "b-b-but its not sharp" and "if i get hit with a machete its awl obur".,..
stop being a faggot. you hit them they go down. dont hold back swing as hard as you can with the rest of the good people.

then bury them in the outback with some pork on them
>>
File: 1418765779434.jpg (121 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1418765779434.jpg
121 KB, 600x800
>>67602638

Classic fear mongering, faggot.

Go on, keep feeding the demented Americans lies. They'll ignorantly back you up and join your little echo chamber.

You're a dickhead, though, mate.
>>
>>67601990
404 senpai
>>
>>67602830
That's the problem m8.

Our property values have just plummeted. Any prospective buyer will see these crazy niggers, so we're forced to sell at rock bottom prices.

Thankfully we're all banding together and coming up with a solution to buy a big block of land and sub-divide it, so it's nice to see the community come together.

And the 5 refugees who are not scum of the earth cannot apologise enough, they tell us how this is the scum they fled from and how much they hate them.

Don't blame them, they're helping us build shit and chop wood, i'm just trying to see the positive side.

But fuck the other 395 refugees, i hate them so fucking much.

>>67603034
They're not muslim, they're niggers.

There was one isis militant we had though, but the feds got him
>>
>>67601990
>http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/it-did-surprise-us-victoria-police-admit-being-caught-out-by-gang-fight-in-melbourne-cbd-20160313-gni0vy.htm

And it's gone.
>>
Never had a problem with refugees
Probably because more than half of the refugees in your country are niggers
When refugees came here they started to work hard in everything
And they make 10/10 schwerma and kebab
>>
>>67603138
You fucking serious mate?

We have the police telling us they can do nothing about these gangs. Look i know you're bantering, but my town is ruined and if this happened to yours, i would lend a helping hand.

Try and have some compassion mate.

>>67603277
It might be geoblocked.

If you guys google "apex gang moomba" you'll see hundreds of stories about them running down the street with machetes.

>>67603339
Agreed. They're not all bad, but the ones who are good are just so heavily outnumbered.

see>>67603261
>>
>>67602638
>be Aussie
>constantly say "say no guns equal no mass violence"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3YqXKrAyfEE

>literally the episode of family guy
>>
>>67601742
Imy sorry to hear that man
>>
>>67602638
Make some guns and other assorted weapons to defend yourselves if shit really goes down. Petition some other authorities for help. Do you guys have like an FBI or something? Maybe you could petition TO our FBI or something lel and report the terrorist and the other gang members.

There was a thread a while ago about some australian bikers and criminals who made their own homemade guns and shit. Maybe you could too, get your very own rooty tooty fast and shooty SMG that seems to be all the craze over there with your criminals.

Remember that guns aren't the only weapons either. You can easily make homemade explosives to defend yourself if you have no other direct weapons available to you. If shit really hits the fan, you could maybe make some boobytraps out of them or something.
>>
>>67604129
We can get more guns, but if we're caught using them (which we will be when the government's precious refugees get shot) then we're beyond fucked.

We've holed up in a few people's farms outside the town (mine included) and fortified them. The 5 decent refugees have helped us make barricades around the house and told us intel on how their fellow nigs operate.

It's like a mini war out here, except we can't use guns or the law comes down on us hard. It's fucked.
>>
>>67602638
Is it possible to get any guns in Australia? If you say they're for hunting?
>>
>>67602638
>Mate they took our guns and these refugees have guns. We're terrified.

They all have to sleep sometime. Go after stragglers.

Make weapons. Gasoline and styrofoam.

Set up ambushes to buy guns and massacre them. Now you have guns.

It won't be easy. Some of you will probably get shot at/shot/killed.

But the alternative is likely going to involve your own government firebombing your farming compound and posing for photos on the charred ruins of your friends and family.
>>
>>67604541
Guns are easy to get here, but using them means we're fucked.

Our police force says the following

>Self defense is not a lawful excuse
>Self defense is not a human right

I shit you not, go to victoria police's site and read their prohibited weapons list.
>>
>>67604530
Don't trust those "good" refugees. They're a trojan horse. They are spying on you and awaiting the right moment to kill you all. Please be safe!
>>
>>67604530
You should really document this, take videos of the fortifications and any illegal things you see them doing and put it on youtube.
>>
>>67601742
>Our district mayor is some SJW feminist from melbourne
why are white people such cunts, m8s?
>>
>>67601742
these girls are extremely fuckable
>>
>>67604812
Nah i think they're legit, they're not that smart.

The ones in the town are just chimping out, they're not actively trying to kill us.

The ones who are chill have told us that the rapefugees in town are the ones they were running from and can't believe our naive government approved them

>>67604924
I will do this actually, expect more posts in a few days. Try and keep my thread alive so more people know to expect some quality video.

They smashed up our bakery a month ago because "chocolate scroll was too expensive"
>>
>>67604530
Gib pics nigga plox
>>
>>67603138

We'll fucking skin you with the others, you leftist traitorous cunt.
>>
>>67601742

>400 refugees

Not so bad m8. The Afghani's have bad elements, sure, but most of them are just kinda dim and harmless. Good at far-

>Somali and Sudanese

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

OH FUCK

FUCK

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

These fucking ANIMALS were not only let in, but SENT FOR, by...leftists? no. Feminists? no. Misguided Labor voters? NO.

They were invited here, in fact FORCED HERE, by...Christian Conservatives.

Christians.

Always the fucking Christ Kuks.

Now our cities are overrun by these fucking baboons.

The only upside is that the Arab Muslims basically look at them as Aboriginal and routinely rob and beat the shit out of them.

Jesus fuck. I can see why white people hate white people now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byNlqUFddeo
>>
>>67601742
How are gun laws and self defense in Australia m80?
It's nice to see actual community between different races and not SJW "diversity"
>>
>>67601742
This guy is a colossal VICTIM. Being in the rural area you should own a gun. Second you're 4.5 hours away from Dandenong where the Apex gang was....are they going to drive 5 hours to hassle you and steal your chickens ???

Also you're miles away from Bourke, and the article you post is from 2005, one of the guys its mentions is in supermax, other guy presumed dead in Syria.

You're just a victim. If the first fleet was full of people like you it would have never left england
>>
>>67605730
What's the bet they call us racist for moving to a new town, despite us taking in the 5 decent ones and us having asians in our community for the longest time no problems.

>>67605891
You're kidding me right mate? I kept my gun, other people did not. Just because we're hours away does not mean they don't operate here cunt.

They are rehomed to LIVE HERE paid for by the government, they're not driving up.

And the isis militant thing was one of them training in the bush to kill people, he already got arrested.
>>
>>67602638
Easy job mate. Just dress up as roos, hop into their camp at night and kill them while they sleep. Leave stingrays everywhere to throw off the cunts.
>>
>>67605730

Gun laws in Australia are tough.

Getting a gun isn't a problem, but using it opens you up to all sorts of drama.

>>67605891

Not him, but you should try living around Sudanese people. There isn't a lot you can do (legally) except move.
>>
>>67605183
Start a thread on cripplechan if you want it to stay around for days and days without bumps. That's what we all use cripplechan for, it's like a slow motion chan where we can store ideas & image dumps.
>>
>>67606259
This. They moved them into our town, we can't fight back or we're labelled racists and get fucked.

We're trying to make the best of a bad situation.

I'll get some video in the coming days of their chimpouts, it's very common.
>>
>>67605722
>implying liberals arent athiests
nice try gooch-of-the-world
>>
>>67606563
dont let the mayor leave the town
>>
i'm drunk but bump, this seems important shitposting country
>>
>>67606110
>They are rehomed to LIVE HERE paid for by the government
Yeah well we need cheap labour to pick fruit right? They gotta keep the SPC cannery going
>>
>>67605183
>The ones who are chill
YOU are the problem. YOU are why the refugees were invited in the first place. There are no good refugees. Multiculturalism destroys societies. Even now you refuse to see the truth, after having obliterated your own community.
>>
>>67606563
start telling them to all go live at the mayor's house
>>
>>67606788

I have no idea what you're talking about.

The violent hordes of Sudanese migrants that were shipped here were brought in by CHRISTIANS (who claim to be conservative).

They're always doing this shit.

>FUCK WHITES
>MORE MUSLIMS!
>MORE AFRICANS!

I should note they're all Anglican though. The Catholics are more worried about the average white working man and the wogs.
>>
>>67605052
nahhhhhh
>>
>>67606875
Thanks mate.

It's just so fucked, our farms were everything to us and now we have to sell and move.

>>67606931
I never wanted any, we never even voted for this, i'm just saying there are like 1% good ones. If anything it's a warning to take none because the whole fruit bowl is poisoned.

But we did have hardworking asians beforehand, who were ok.

It must suck to be that 1% of decent ones and be surrounded by scum. They're working hard for their keep though and that's something i can respect.

The other 99% of them are fucking scum.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
They sold you out like sponge cake m8.

Tassie will be our last stand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4
>>
>>67607066
>homosexuality on a christian papier mâché board
>>
>>67607408
Tasmania is pretty cold, niggers don't like cold.

Anyone here live in tassie? We're still undecided where to move as a group, would tasmania be a viable option?
>>
File: r1028413_11736748.jpg (68 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
r1028413_11736748.jpg
68 KB, 700x525
>>67607626

I used to live there. It's amazing.

Asians and Indians are buying it up like crazy though. You know, because it's the last white bastion.

It's basically like a little European country. Used to be 100% white when I was a kid, now it's like 98%. Lots of actual European migrants there too. Germans and Brits mostly.

It is cold. LOTS of agricultural possibilities (again, the Chinese are all over it - so expect low income competition). Lots of cheap land, but it's also not fantastic because of the distance. Export prices are high. Amazing place though. If I could afford it I would move back, but work is scarce there (which is why it hasn't been overrun by human garbage from the third world like most other parts of Australia).

And yeah...It's very cold in winter.
>>
>>67603138

This is you: https://youtu.be/Oy9qPosPb8w
>>
>>67601742
Jesus christ, i was scrolling looking for political BS here, and saw that pic and came instantly. got anymore?
>>
>>67602419
Kek, with what? Boomerangs?
>>
Lebanon Christian speaks out against the Muslim genocide against her people. Really eye opening story about what is to come to the west in the coming years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJPPGpdNmEo
>>
>>67601742
Just deport them like you have been with kiwis.

You deported over 300 violent Maoris and Islanders back here. Just deport the Somalis back to Africa.

You Aussies are lucky you are able to deport crims. We have to fucking put up with them and the media make excuses for them.
>>
>>67603261
Why are you letting these alien people in? Their decendants will revert to the meme and then they will fight to open up your town to more refugees in the fufure
>>
But they aren't refugees, they've been here for a good 10-13 years
>>
>>67609547
our asian ones have been here for like 30-40

these new ones are like 5 months ago, fresh off the boat. they're not the somalis melb took a few years back.
>>
These niggers that don't chimp out have it pretty bad. Don't get me wrong they don't belong outside Africa but statistically there must be a few nigs for every 1000 with a nearly 3-digit IQ and less aggressive irrational tendencies. They must be acutely aware that they're the fortunate in a race of complete sub-humans and must contemplate suicide daily.
>>
>>67601990
>>67603163
>>67603277
Google this:
"did-surprise-us-victoria-police-admit-being-caught-out-by-gang-fight-in-melbourne"

go to first result, not 404'd works fine
>>
>>67601742

Women are born nation wreckers.
>>
File: pepeha.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
pepeha.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>67601742
Why do we let these fucking chimps into our country? WHY?

Let's not forget the fucking Lebs.

When will it fucking end?
>>
>>67608719
>Deported criminals deporting criminals.
Its poetry.
>>
>>67609862
The 5 decent ones we got have been working hard as fuck to say sorry for their kin.

They told us some fucking horror stories too about their own countries and what these niggers can do if left unchecked.

>>67610180
Lebs are a mixed bunch.

The christian ones are based as fuck, the muslim ones terrible.

Fun fact: the muslim ones ruined lebanon and so the christian ones fled, our government was dumb as shit and took both in
>>
>>67610369
Our ancestors crimes were stealing bread to eat, plus we made a prosperous society when we arrived here.
>>
>>67610180
Its not the when that matters but the where, why, how and who. I can see it starting in northern Europe and when the newly uncucked countries start fucking dominating white men the world over will look at them with envy then look at their own government and media calling them "evil racist Nazi bigot cis scum" and wake up. Sweden was a great country, that's why the kikes set their sights on it.
>>
>>67610514
Not only that but sailors, marines, gentry, colonialists, settelers, dissidents from England all wound up becoming Anglo or to a lesser extend Dutch Aussies. Aussies are based, if anything the whole criminal thing makes liberals look a joke
>white criminals
First world country
>the best and richest Africa has to offer
>two generations later their descendants act like animals in England.
>>
>>67611407
this
>>
>>67608399
This is why you never disarm.
But even if you still had guns, the answer would actually be with explosives.
>>
>>67606563
Go and remove the doors to the mayors house, drop watermelons of on the porch with signs throughout the town saying free watermelons at 555 Mayor's House.
>>
>>67608399
Savage
>>
This kind of shit would be unheard of in colonial days. These Somalian fuckers would have been gunned down already.

The fuck happened to the world to let soft cocks into positions of power, sounds like we need a revolution.
>>
>>67602368
So you had a town of 200 people, and someone decided 400 africans needed to live there?
Where were they to be kept? And which refugee intake exactly were they part of?
>>
>>67615585
This was 5 months ago and the government had a section of land they owned just up the road from the main town. They built them homes using taxpayer money.
>>
>>67615812
So it was from the very recent 'Syrian war' intake?
We were supposed to only get christians families from Syria.
>>
File: 1452731613517.jpg (2 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1452731613517.jpg
2 MB, 2048x2048
>>67601742
>be tasmanian
>2013: 0 blah people.
>2014: one in fifteen people are now black africans.
>govt gives them cars, homes, heaps of kitchen shit and toys and console games. but whitey remains homeless.
>usually they have no idea how to use any of it, let alone speak english, and it's very difficult to help them
>grandfather speaks arabic and volunteed to help them out.
>each time any of them gets paid, they take out their entire pension and spend it in one day on a "feast" where dozens of possibly unrelated africans all turn up and take the food home.
>every single fucking time
>he's meant to help them apply for extra money
>gave up after a few weeks, they're unhelpable.

Urghhhh.
>>
>>67601742
Why the fuck did you....NOT.....STOP....THE....BOATS?
>>
File: 5.jpg (4 MB, 2992x4000) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
4 MB, 2992x4000
>>67601742
This fucking hurts. Just bought some land outback and I swear to God if the mayor/council sends browns towards me I'm going to go full Shoah style.

This country is going down the drain far too quickly, it's astonishing at this point.

>pic related
>why I just bought land away from Sydney's degeneracy
>>
File: 1458016844974.png (690 KB, 625x1052) Image search: [Google]
1458016844974.png
690 KB, 625x1052
>>67616460
>Tasmania has fallen

Fuck you m8, that was my retirement plan
>>
>>67616601
Get your fucking guns back mate.
>>
>>67616096
They added these ones because they were "in need".

Something to do with boko haram
>>
Fucking hell this country is quickly going to the dogs.
>>
File: 1457863565930.jpg (170 KB, 956x1280) Image search: [Google]
1457863565930.jpg
170 KB, 956x1280
>>67616749
Going for my gun license in a couple of weeks, will start hoarding ammo as soon as I've got it for happenings.

Any other anons planning on going /innawoods/ anytime soon?
>>
>>67615812
I'm not getting any hits for 'Woomelang' and refugee violence/crime.

You need to get this into one of the main city newspapers or 6pm news programmes. Try to get a video of their behaviour.

Nice to know the project ran a piece on how some other similarly small town 'Nhill' was 'rejuvenated' by their refugee intake.
>>
>>67608719

We can't. Same with some of the Lebanese. Because of their refugee status + we can't legally cancel a citizenship if they don't hold dual nationalities. Guess which motherfuckers quickly discard their original nationality.
>>
>>67609029

Christians.

Christians vote as they're told to vote, so both sides of the aisle bend over for them.

The big, big agenda for Christians in Australia is increasing Muslim and African Multiculturalism and Pornography/Video Games.
>>
>>67601742
WEAPONIZED

ABBOS
>>
>>67617115
I will get video, as others have persuaded me to.

We're a very small town and most of us did not have internet until recently. Our paper is still printed.

I'm going to take a few strong men to town with me tomorrow and film the damage.
>>
Stay WOKE. We finna let this muffuka niggerz be finna running bix nood in town n finna bix nood

>this is unironically how the youth of australia talk now
>>
>>67615812
go have a look how well their "housing" is kept... I almost guarantee its been almost destroyed with shit fucking everywhere, id bet my left nut on it
>>
>>67601742
THATS A BLOODY OUTRAGE IT IS! I WANNA TAKE THIS ALL THE WAY TO THE PRIME MINISTER!
>>
>>67617224
Why...why did you allow the sweet prince to fall?

Will he one day rise from the ashes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d_bQ1ebB3o
>>
>>67601742
What the fuck? Why put a smelbourne shitter in the office?
>>
>>67617568
We diden't, we were forced her as our assigned representative.

It's fucked mate
>>
>>67603502

Except that the statement is true.

...And the OP is trolling, you dopey cunts.

Fucking embarrassing.
>>
FINNA BIX NOOOOOOOOD
>>
rapefuges? in case you ment refugees. no they didn't destroyed my life. I actually can barerly see them and to think that we are saving MILLIONS of lifes actually feels good to me.
>>
>>67601742
>voting in a SJW feminist for your mayor
>no protesting and allowed her to freely bring in the dindus
you realize this is your own fault right?
>>
File: 555.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>67616746
Damn you fire nation, you sold us out! Back when we thought we had a motherfucking continent protecting us from the yellow peril and you guys full fucked it up, we should have guessed this would happen.

My species will return henceforth into the forests, the mountains, and pray for another harsh winter; the roaring forties and weeks of freezing rain will wash our island clean from these intruders. Of course, with the many who have faith in global warming, we fear they may yet try to build more permanent hives and burrows.
>>
>>67617224
>The big, big agenda for Christians in Australia is increasing Muslim and African Multiculturalism and Pornography/Video Games.

What does that even mean? Why would Christians want more Muslims and more pornography? None of those three things go together
>>
>>67617808
They forced us, do you think we did not try and stop this?
>>
>>67617707
I'm guessing these people, in their housing, have running water and electricity. Would be a shame if something were to happen to these infrastructure somewhere.
>>
>>67616601
>muh chilluns
These people are fucking soccer moms
>>
>>67616460

Da Fuq?

I haven't been home to Tassie in 15 years. That was my fucking fall back.

Great. Now that's ruined too.
>>
>>67617935
>make petition
>get 100% votes against bringing in mudshits
>riot when they do it anyway because it's literally undemocratic
What are they going to do, imprison the whole town?
>>
>>67617029

I would have gone Blue Mountains, but now fucking ISIS are using it for training.

Just great.
>>
>>67617935

Hahaha, fucking pathetic.

You're a bitch, even in your own fantasy thread.

Fake and incredibly gay.
>>
>>67610400
How did the Muslim ones ruin lebanon?
>>
>>67603261
>And the 5 refugees who are not scum of the earth cannot apologise enough, they tell us how this is the scum they fled from and how much they hate them.

Im a white Australian, how do i join your cause?
>>
File: 1457943058827.jpg (33 KB, 369x347) Image search: [Google]
1457943058827.jpg
33 KB, 369x347
>>67617814

Wut.

>>67617997
>gaybies
>2015+1

Fuck these people.

>>67618232
>not going over the mountains

That's the problem
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 813x794) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 813x794
>>67601742
>>67603261

This sounds extremely fantastic and fake
>>
>>67618232
Wait really?

>>67618222
Yes, they will.

>>67618292
Fuck off, you leftie. No-one here believes your bullshit about "all refugees are innocent".

>>67618299
Killed the christian ones.

>>67618310
You a country aussie already?

I'll be going public with video of their crazy shit, don't know how the media will spin it but there will be insurmountable evidence they're comitting crimes.

>>67618232
whats going on with blue mtns?
>>
File: K0nYYHl.png (12 KB, 648x480) Image search: [Google]
K0nYYHl.png
12 KB, 648x480
Good luck elder brother.
>>
>>67618141
You remember Newtown? It's where they sent all 5000 of them.
Glenorchy is hilariously "enriched" too, but I don't think they've spread any further north.
>>
>>67602368
>>67602419
>>67602450
>>67603034
>>67603261
>>67618310
Time to overthrow your government!

Oh wait, you cucks gave up your guns for "muh safety"

Good luck being cucked you wankers.
>>
>>67617866
Like he said christcucks vote as they are told
Anons here have posted info that is the Lutheran, Baptist, Anglican and Catholic churches that lobby and help rapefugees get in
I think he means that they are against pornography and video games but desu I thought that was feminists in Oz but with how similar the churches are becoming to SJWs it wouldnt surprise me
>>67618299
Civil war+they are the dindus of the ME shit out dozens of babies
>>
>>67617866

>What does that even mean? Why would Christians want more Muslims and more pornography? None of those three things go together

lol. I worded it wrong.

They DON'T want pornography and video games. I don't know why they are still stacked up on that issue in this day and age.

They DO want mass Islamic and African Migration.

They are the ones inviting the Sudanese and Syrian's and Afghani's here and putting on effective government pressure to for it (since their representatives have a firm hold over their followers voting choices).

I don't really get it myself, but I was not surprised to see recently (via a video made by the BNP) that there are high profile Anglican Priests in England who are also Pro Islamic/African Migration.

It's interesting, because if you look into these groups, they're quite conservative in other areas. Like family law and stuff.

Dunno if they're just cucks or whatever. But there you go.
>>
>>67617415
Will you continue this thread somewhere else, OP? Will we know that what you told us is true when we google about Woomelang a few days from now and get news about the rapefugees?
>>
>>67604530
Maglites. Big ass maglites
>>
>>67618559

Why do you think we're all hoping for Trump to win? we've been US allies since WW2, we follow your lead.

You can save us all mate.
>>
>>67618543

Well, Newtown was lovely. Don't know why they sent them to a nice part.

>Glenorchy

I hate to be a cunt, but was anything of value lost?

As long as they leave my Taroona alone.
>>
File: mudflood.jpg (89 KB, 970x909) Image search: [Google]
mudflood.jpg
89 KB, 970x909
>>67618559
How's that working out for you dickhead?
>>
>>67618466

>whats going on with blue mtns?

Nothing m8. Just a bunch of Sydney terrorists here were arrested by the feds. They'd been training up in the Blue Mountains and (spookily) had planned on grabbing a random bush walker or local and beheading them.
>>
>>67618717
Yes, please remember me in a few days i will make more threads with video.

Going to town with a few strong men tomorrow to get video.
>>
>>67618842
Shit got source?
I know they were training at some other properties out west (i linked an article on it) and we actually had one iin our town as well.
>>
Backup plans for the happening:

>C̶a̶n̶a̶d̶a̶
>A̶u̶s̶t̶r̶a̶l̶i̶a̶
>Poland
>>
>>67604794
>Self defense is not a human right
This is my only trigger.

The concept alone is enough to boil my blood and make me want to overthrow your government for you.
>>
>>67618875
All right, buddy, look forward to it.
Google search results yielded some info about your town name, so I guess it's true.
>>
File: glenorchy kids.png (73 KB, 392x272) Image search: [Google]
glenorchy kids.png
73 KB, 392x272
>>67618757
uhh well.... uhhh....

hmm.
>>
>>67618934

lol.

I had Tasmania.

Now I'm thinking Eastern Europe.

Some Serbian girl is after my cock. Maybe it's worth it.
>>
>>67618949
>self defense is not a human right
All right, what the fuck. Who's lives are more important Australia? Your citizens or these motherfucking rapefugees?
>>
>>67608129
very cold you guys is probably 10 degrees Celsius.
>>
>>67619198

Jesus. There is more multiculturalism in that one picture than there was in the entire state when I lived there.

Those kids also look less criminal than Glenorchy kids used to.
>>
>>67601742
>>Elects an all female panel to decide if we need some "poor refugees"

>female panel

The majority of the people supporting letting the refugees into europe and other countries are women.

Let them suffer with the consequences of their actions. If they get hurt in the process its their own fault. Should have listened.
>>
>>67618783
At least we still have a fighting chance senpai

Enjoy watching your people's genocide as you slowly die inside.
>>
>>67618932

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/blue-mountains-terror-plot-sydney-jihadists-emboldened-terrorist-activity-following-martin-place-siege/news-story/ff8ec27837b3f0566449ee2a917d6826
>>
>>67604794
>self defense is not a human right
Fucking hell
>>
>>67619279

It's very cold by Australian standards, which means a regular winter temp of, probably at worst, -5 celsius. Nothing like Canada or the U.S.
>>
>>67601742
This is really fucking pissing me off mates, after these nigger mobs clashed in cuckbourne on the weekend the fucking media has been shilling hard about acceptance and tolerance ever since, I've had a fucken gut full of it.
>>
File: dream_497bb550f0.jpg (30 KB, 300x354) Image search: [Google]
dream_497bb550f0.jpg
30 KB, 300x354
>>67603339
It's almost like filthy mudslimes integrate better with other filthy mudslimes.
>>
File: browns.jpg (83 KB, 648x454) Image search: [Google]
browns.jpg
83 KB, 648x454
>>67619364
So when are you going to start fighting genius?
>>
>>67604794
Dang, I was just messing around in my other post.

Is this for real?
>>
>>67619481
http://www.police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=25574

Go to this page and download the prohibited weapons list.

Read it and shit bricks.
>>
>>67604530
Since you have access to the internet, take photographs, right down your story, document all of this with names and faces to make it authentic and send it to every newspaper you know.

Public pressure can save you, the problem is that nobody except a few poor fellows from your area even know about this. It's time to use the internet in your favor.
>>
>>67619548
We're working on it right now senpai, we're working on it right now.
>>
If a group of Americans decided to help out and clear house could you employ us and get us in the country if Hillary gets elected?
>>
>>67619481
Yeah and they can get fucked too, niggers come to my home and they'll be getting burried in the scrub.
>>
File: candiedbacon.jpg (93 KB, 525x787) Image search: [Google]
candiedbacon.jpg
93 KB, 525x787
Who are those girls in OP?
>>
>>67619531
fair dinkum ya sic cunt. don't let yourselves become Germany2.0
>>
>>67619560
Yes.

See >>67619571

>Lawful excuse does not include for the purpose of self-defence.

>>67619572
Planning on it

>>67619531
It's the same fucking gang, they have members all over country towns now too and the cops won't do shit cause that's racist

>>67619649
Yes, we could.

We could always expand the town and that means more jobs, but the niggers are the more pressing issue.
>>
>>67619481

This is actually the REAL problem with our gun laws.

You can own guns here, and I'm not unhappy with the licensing scheme or what you can own, tbqh (I grew up in a state with no gun laws and automatic rifles everywhere, and the consequences weren't good).

The problem is that;

A. The storage requirements makes them useless for home defense

B. YOU CAN'T FUCKING DEFEND YOURSELF IN THIS COUNTRY

Okay, fine, you want to stop me from using a firearm to defend myself?

But it doesn't stop there. We had one incident where some poor old bloke had to spend two years going through the legal system to get clear of a murder charge because he defeneded himself from a violent attack by an armed intruder (who was an immigrant meth addict with a long history of violent crime). In the struggle the old bloke grabbed a kitchen knife, stabbed the guy once, the guy took off running, and his accomplice dumped him in a gutter and let him bleed out rather than take him to a hospital.

Now, the old bloke was cleared...But after 2 years of legal headaches and bullshit.

You use a gun...Forget about it. You'll do 5 years on the weapons charge.
>>
>>67618734
If it was up to me, I'd be right there senpai.

And I'm half nigger
>>
>>67618232
Lol Blue Mountains where there are more SJWs and leftists than Melb. Come to the outback m8
>>
>>67619798
Give em an inch, they'll take a mile.

I'd rather have automatic weapons running around than have laws as backwards as yalls.
>>
File: absu.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
absu.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>67619635
If he actually gets in the Marxists and Jews will try and take him out, guaranteed.
>>
>>67607626
>Tasmania is pretty cold, niggers don't like cold.
So are many other places they re-locate these niggers to but that doesn't seem to matter for as long the social benefits are strong enough. Of course, this doesn't stop them from whining about various things and calling us all racists because we aren't giving them more, oh no.

If there would be any reason left in this world we would have already ovened these leeching shitskins.
>>
>>67601742
So you are relocating, but are purging any of your SJW mayor voters? If not then the same thing will happen again right?
>>
>>67620050
>http://www.police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=25574

GOOD.

His martyrdom will awake the sleeping giant and America will become great again.

Seriously, look at our history. It happened to us during WW1 and WW2.

In Calvin Coolidge's lifetime, people were starting to lean left and socialist. Asking for bigger government, more security over freedm (like yall), and general Bernie Sanders-dom. Then WW1 happened, and it made us value freedom again. Same thing with WW2.

>Trump gets assassinated
>Great awakening
>Country splits or goes to war
>People value freedom again
>???
>Profit.
>>
>>67620144
No-one here voted her in. We were part of a bigger council and to tl:dr it, melbourne leftists ran a coup and installed their own bitch here.

I'm not sure if you're aware but our last 2 prime ministers the people elected both got kicked out of office and replaced with someone else.

Yes, it's happened twice and people are ok with it.
>>
File: Z9SaH2.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Z9SaH2.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>67619877

Real African Niggers are a whole different kettle of fish.

They aren't as chimped out or strong as the American ones...But they remind me of the Vietnamese in Sydney in the 90's. Just zero understanding of civilization. Just constant jungle behavior. Spitting, pissing, shitting in the streets. Filthy polluters.

You bump one on a crowded street and it's world war 3.

The Islanders and Maori's are violent fuckers, but they're not "unhinged" like the Africans are.

And unlike the Aboriginals they're not easily cowed.

If you're a physically fit white man, most Aboriginals will mumble and hiss and groan but back off.

The Africans just go full pic related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP3FIcDl22I

I remember here a couple of years back when they violently attacked a group of Australian soldiers on leave from Afghanistan (with their, yes, white girlfriends) assisting them in the assault - The soldiers were accused of racism for being over zealous in their self defense.

The press leveled no criticism at the "poor poor oppressed refugees" who thought it would be funny to beat on some white guys and accidentally got some soldiers.
>>
>>67620314
You gave up security over freedom.

Seriously, you people are like dogs to an abusive master. You value the care and cradling they gave you, despite the fact that they are abusing the hell out of you.

You really need a revolution.
>>
>australia
kek this was a good read, better than the emo war
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 940x940) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 940x940
>>67619279
>every april and october there are 120km+ winds
>tasmanians still going to school and work
>tourists and newfags are obliterated by the winds

it's a great place.
>>
>>67620412
>>67620314
you gave up freedom for security**
>>
>>67620131

Only hope for Tasmania is that when they relocated a bunch of Albanians there and gave them free houses, money, etc etc they still hated it so much they went back.
>>
>>67618232
BM are biggest suicide destination in Aus
>>
File: sausage face.jpg (208 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
sausage face.jpg
208 KB, 500x413
>>67601742
tfw we don't give a fuck.
>>
>>67616746
So that's why Japanese invest so hard in 2d anime?
>>
File: 1458057042014.png (471 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458057042014.png
471 KB, 500x500
>>67620050
>>67620258

This

If trump gets assasinated I'm grabbing my rifle and raising all hell.

Before Trump I was just going to kill myself anyway
>>
Wish I could pose as a "refugee" and get into Australia to go be with my girlfriend.

Would be nice. Fuck this shit man. (White as white gets btw)
>>
File: 3012558_orig.jpg (241 KB, 1100x752) Image search: [Google]
3012558_orig.jpg
241 KB, 1100x752
>>67620488

>tfw they won't teach about Neddy in schools anymore because he's a racist hate monger

this country is sinking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuBygHvbBpA
>>
File: 234234.jpg (14 KB, 640x319) Image search: [Google]
234234.jpg
14 KB, 640x319
>>67610180
Genocide, anyone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js6u6P4bxjA
>>
>>67620835
It's not that, it's because he represents standing up to an oppressive government.

ned was a true blue hero
>>
>>67620835

Wait what? they dont teach about fucking Ned?

Despicable, I bet they dont teach about the Eureka Stockade either.
>>
>>67620430
that picture is mesmerizing
>>
>>67620835
>>67620926
This.

I have no idea who that guy is but I can guarantee you, it's not because he's racist. That's just the excuse they use.

They do that crap here too.
>>
>>67621010
Google and read about him, he's a criminal hero who gave the government the finger.

They hate him because he was an outlaw who showed regular people they can stand up and fight.
>>
>>67621010

Ned Kelly was a bushranger whos family were harassed by corrupt, drunken cops.

Honestly Captain Thunderbolt was cooler because he was a Captain, but Ned was pretty based.
>>
>>67621098
First thing I notice is his use of guns.

You people really screwed yourselves.
>>
File: 24zeot1.jpg (113 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
24zeot1.jpg
113 KB, 1200x1600
>>67621010

Dirty Irishmen who didn't like being told what to do by corrupt cops on Chinese graft.

See also this >>67620938

>Despicable, I bet they dont teach about the Eureka Stockade either.

Don't you know that was a racist rebellion anon? Why do you think the racist symbol is tattooed on the bodies of racist uneducated white trash? You're not a racist extremist who hates the government are you anon?
>>
File: feels_extreme.jpg (13 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
feels_extreme.jpg
13 KB, 250x300
>>67610400
>tfw my Christian family fled Lebanon because of the mudshits back in the 1890s
at least I'm not stuck in that hellhole, I guess
>>
>>67605722
FUCK YOU CUNT, BANGS IS A LEGEND.
>>
Melb has always had a gang problem lol

h2k, springy boys, l2k etc etc

rinse n repeat
>>
>>67621184
It wasn't us, it was basically the boomers who rolled over like gutless faggots and surrendered their rights, it's up to us to take them back, nanny statism has gone too far.
>>
File: australianfamily.png (2 MB, 1356x961) Image search: [Google]
australianfamily.png
2 MB, 1356x961
Every time I miss home, I remember that this is what the average Aussie family looks like.

Glad I left.
>>
>>67609974
>"did-surprise-us-victoria-police-admit-being-caught-out-by-gang-fight-in-melbourne"
holy shit is there nothing feminism can't destroy?
>>
>>67621421
THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

The longer yall wait, the harder it gets.

It's always harder to take back something than to prevent it in the first place.
>>
>>67621393
Yea, because the cops focus more on traffic offenses than real crime from what i hear.

Apparently the speed camera shit is crazy up there.

>>67621421
Wish we could start the anti-nanny state party. Run on the promise to remove as much nanny state shit as we can. Everyone's pissed off about something, be it refugees or cameras
>>
>>67621466
Lawl prison colony.

Looks like Georgia.
>>
File: 1457860434358.jpg (422 KB, 1280x907) Image search: [Google]
1457860434358.jpg
422 KB, 1280x907
>>67601742

Is New Zealand the only non-cucked nation in the anglosphere? We just have asians but they tend not to run around with machetes raping people.
>>
>>67621275

>Don't you know that was a racist rebellion anon? Why do you think the racist symbol is tattooed on the bodies of racist uneducated white trash? You're not a racist extremist who hates the government are you anon?

The sad part is people think this is true when the Eureka rebellion was the birth of democracy in Australia.

Its such an important event for us and people just dont know about it.
>>
File: Ned-Kelly-statue.jpg (121 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Ned-Kelly-statue.jpg
121 KB, 600x800
>>67621010

Kelly is a folk hero. Facts are largely irrelevant to his role in the Australian psyche. In a narrative established through countless stories, novels, films and historical society newsletters, Kelly is fighting for Braveheartian liberty, his family, the put-upon Irish and his mum. That he actually gunned down a fleeing cop in the back – a man he'd previously threatened – goes largely unacknowledged. The real Kelly was also one of those casual racists you so often have to grit your teeth and bear. He wrote in his 1879 Bathurst letter:

I tell you that highway robbery is only in its infancy for the white population is been driven out of the labour market by an inundation of Mongolians and when the white man is driven to desperation there will be desperate times.

well, no matter, he's a myth now.

(thanks Guardian.com!)
>>
File: 1455008672703.jpg (113 KB, 668x500) Image search: [Google]
1455008672703.jpg
113 KB, 668x500
>>67617803
err... living in a constant state of denial maby?
>>
>>67621557

They also don't realize it was Americans, Canadians and Australians vs. the Crown.

Anglo-Sphere uprising.
>>
>>67619488
Just had an -30 degree mild winter here. Now all the snow is melting and the weather has been extremely warm for this time of year. it's averaging around 0 degrees. Don't know how you Aussies deal with the hot summers not to mention all the bastard creatures that want to kill you.
>>
>>67621010
>>67621658

He even has a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9L1E0FS_jI
>>
>>67620378
South African here, can confirm.
>>
>>67621766

Surfing anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFjETSa9N7A

It's nice and cold in the water. Mind the sharks.
>>
>>67621702
EÅ•rrr hurrrrr durrrrrrr.

Good job fingolia.
Try harder next time.

The refugees did not destroy my life and it feels good that my cpountry and felow gemans save million of lives.

Recht brüderlichkeit und freiheit.
>>
One in four young Australians currently has a mental health condition
>>
>>67622153
>Mental Health condition

You mean mind control?

My God, yall really are screwed.
>>
>>67607051
Australian christians are the shitposters of the christian world.
American Christians would gun those fucks down no problem.
>>
>>67621658
I think "cop" is a very generous description of anyone in the Victorian police circa the 19th C.
>>
>>67622238
Yes and no.

Push us far enough, yeah.
>>
File: great googly moogly.jpg (10 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
great googly moogly.jpg
10 KB, 240x180
>>67622153
Half of all australians have a non-australian parent.
>>
>>67622153
Because any teenager who feels a bit down or weird or nervous is immediately diagnosed with depression and given pills to normalize them.
>>
>>67622248

Mate its the Guardian, did you note how they went on about how Ned was a 'casual racist' and was terrible because of that?

Every right minded Aussie knows that the 'police' are a bunch of corrupt fucks, they've always been. I lived across the street from a dirty victorian cop who made a deal to keep his pension in exchange for testimony.

He slept with a shotgun next to his bed and a knife under his pillow.
>>
>>67619877
Bro, there is a huge difference between a black person and "a nigger".
>>
>>67620258
You mean

>Trump gets assassinated
>Great awakening
>Country splits or goes to war
>Martial Law is declared
>People value freedom again but it's too late
>???
>We third world country now

It's like you cucks are just playing into their hands.
>>
>>67615812
Get a group together and burn it down while they sleep.
>>
>>67622423

Yeah, but most of those non Australian parents are whites fleeing the U.K.
>>
>>67622445
bonus australia points: any male 18~30 who has a stroke or cerebral infarct while on drugs, including pot, is usually diagnosed with schizophrenia/psychosis instead and given a chemical lobotomy. young women it's about half/half (almost always psychosis) - just dress nice before you stroke out.
>>
>>67622135
There is a 0% chance you live even within 10 miles of these refugees if you think that
>>
>>67620490
My hopes are with you mate. Nothing good will come out of this forced mass migration and it should be pretty clear by now that everyone who takes these subhumans in will end up hurting. Europe has been torned open and is basically burning. All cind of shit is happening here on daily basis and yet no one seems to take a hint.
>"Oh no we need tu help these poor children hurr durr"
>>
>>67622471
I know, I'm one of them
>>67622543
Ha, you're wrong friend. You think the powers that be want another uprising? That's why they pussyfoot around issues they know they can't just win outright, like guns.

If there was a civil war or a split, martial law would be a good thing. The federal gov. loses power.
>>
This is what British kids are taught about Ned Kelly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnYnNzs40K8
>>
>>67622974

Wow I didnt know they'd be so historically accurate.

Everyone knows Ned was undone by his inability to consume weetabix. Its why we didnt mass produce his helmet.
>>
File: duckek.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
duckek.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>67623093
>>
File: 1454314668549.jpg (1 MB, 2016x4154) Image search: [Google]
1454314668549.jpg
1 MB, 2016x4154
>>67622135
Really mate, are you being serious about this? I hope not but since I can't find that special sarcastic tone from your previous statemend it would seem that you too are a lost cause.

In any case, enjoy your rapefugees and the massextermination of your people. Do me a solid tho and keep those leeches to your self, no one else in Europe (well, exept Sweden) wants them.
>>
>>67622850
I wish you were right friend. With George Soros and other powers that be purposely riling up and begging for this racial divide/civil war.. I'd er on the side of caution.

Especially with Eugenics and population control being a big talking point right now for them.

Had we gone to war in say, 1871 when these changes started to effect our government, we might have had a chance. Violence in this current climate though is not the answer.

A military Coup d'état would be the closest thing to violence I'd advocate. Calling for a convention to retract say, the 16th amendment, patriot act, and other unlawful legislation would be the better route over all, if not the harder one.

Hopefully Trump will be a catalyst to peaceful resolution as he has positioned himself to be, and wont be martyred by these nutcases.
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 384x384
The west is dying with this forced multiculturalism, I know someone who works in immigration and I have been told that every refugee coming here was set under strict conditions, and are willing to work and generally Christian/peaceful people whp want a better life

Now I truly see that its all a load of shit, apparently these guys should immediately get deported for breaking the laws of immigration which includes harassing Australians and gang related activity...but thas raycist

This happened in south Africa, it happened to America and now its Europe and Australia next on the table of multicultural destruction, we need to start fighting back
>>
OP is not trolling.
Go to Shepparton...
2 years ago...developments start on luxurious lakeside apartments... Rich fucks want to buy them because its prime and comfy.
Everyone asks who is building them?
When for sale?
FUCKING SILENCE.
Council keep Mum.
Finished comfy luxurious apartments...
Council still Mum.
Locals like WTF?
Apartments stay UNOCCUPIED for a fucking year...until...
Yep, 'refugees' get moved into the apartments...
While Shepparton has a huge unemployment and homeless problem since the fruit industry went belly up with the drought...

Fuck you oz government..
These far left nutjobs are just giving the rapefugees everything and dont give a fuck about us.
Did I mention they live there rent fucking free for 2 years?
Free mobile phones, higher 'benefits' than the local unemployed that worked for 30 years on farms and got laid off..

Yeah, fuck this shit.
>>
Why haven't we started fighting back?
>>
>>67617029
there was a thread a while that a retired aussie cop told stories about the Northern territories. Said you could get a gun for about 500 bucks up there.
>>
>>67624193
*While back
>>
>>67620430

Sounds like a soft cock version of NZ
>>
File: 1458107943044.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1458107943044.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>67624040
Reclaim Australia will do something hopefully

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5c1xEMhWAj8
>>
>>67601742
>population of 200
>taking in 400 people
Every fucking time
I don't understand this shit, no matter how leftist and politically retarded you may be you cannot be stupid enough to think that a town/hamlet/village can feesibly take in not only close to their entire population but more and sometimes doubling and tripling it without it destroying every faucet of their life due to the impossibility of proper resources.
>>
>>67624193
Legal guns? Plenty go for less than 500 all over the country.

But I bet that there are plenty of people smuggling shit from Indonesia and PNG. There's a lot of coast up there.
>>
>>67625733
he never specified, but he said the cops up there didn't give a shit about the gun laws and said as long you weren't being a cunt, they left you alone.
>>
>>67601742
At first I was appalled, but then I realized it was "Australian", not "Austrian", and couldn't care less.
>>
i hope this thread is a slap in the face to all those fuckwits here claiming "australia is still 92% white!" and "it's just sydney and melbourne!"

the real figure could be as low as 75%, sydney and melbourne make up 40% of the population, add in brisbane and gc and it's over 50%, so nearly half the population lives in the 3 largest cities, a fuck load of the regional centers are all ready full of abos and i'm starting to here a lot of the "my small country town getting swamped with refugees" stories like this one so don't think your "based" town of 102 is safe.

also, on the african situation, i live in a part of sydney far too expensive for them to live but yet i'm still starting to see at least 3 a day now, thats just in my quiet suburb, when i go to the closest hub i will see many more, i can only imagine what the outer western suburbs are looking like now. the fucked thing is that apparently sydney has a lower per capita amount of them compared to melbourne, brisbane, perth and adelaide.
>>
>>67606915
That's what European backpackers are for.
>>
File: 011927-violent-brawl.jpg (71 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
011927-violent-brawl.jpg
71 KB, 650x433
>>67620378
we need another cronulla
>>
>>67601742

We have boats. Why can't we send them back to Africa again? Who's stopping us. The chinese will thank us for the extra labour.
>>
>>67625857
Yeah that sounds like the NT. A really large Aboriginal population tends to instill that kind of outlook. They only put speed limits on its highways a couple of years ago. Pretty sure they'll still charge someone for it if they were getting you for something else.

Still, if you wanted to buy an illegal gun that will probably be the place to go. Either that or if you have gang/bikie connections they could probably get you one. As far as I know they get the guns in by shipping them in pieces mixed up with similar looking industrial equipment, or hold overs from before the gun ban. Both are tricky though, I have no idea about how you'd make the right connections. Getting a legal rifle/shotgun is easy if you live near a club.
>>
File: 012747-violent-brawl.jpg (61 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
012747-violent-brawl.jpg
61 KB, 650x433
>>67626111
>>
File: SJW.png (436 KB, 595x284) Image search: [Google]
SJW.png
436 KB, 595x284
>>67601742
I can't fucking take it anymore. Race war when? I'm not fucking joking.
>>
>>67620258

There's a new challenge though. The level of maximum comfies and computers. Iphones etc and Nintendo DS's and STEAM. Can you really awaken manchildren to fight? Because that's gotta be a sizable chunk of the army here.
>>
>>67604530
Make some ieds like the sandniggers.
>>
File: 1449768655888.jpg (54 KB, 700x526) Image search: [Google]
1449768655888.jpg
54 KB, 700x526
>>67625181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPfdGvW_Pos
>>
Sure glad I have my AR right now.
>>
>>67626585
wish I had video of these outstanding soldiers doing their duty defending our great (once) country against these mud animals
>>
>>67621466
Nah, thats just what happens when two ugly people who are probably related have kids.

As an American, you should be very familiar with that scenario.
>>
>>67605517
Nah, it's the rightwing losers/psychos that are traitors.
Stuff like this is great to bring them out of the woodwork, then we stamp on them.
Straya.
>>
>>67602419
Says us, after the whole NSA deal. It will happen eventually though.
>>
File: Melbourne riots 2016 03 13 10.jpg (274 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Melbourne riots 2016 03 13 10.jpg
274 KB, 1920x1200
>>
File: Melbourne riots 2016 03 13 4.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Melbourne riots 2016 03 13 4.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1200
>>
>>67621550
NZ doesn't have enough people to count in any discussion about anything except drink driving.
(NZ national sport)
>>
File: 1458023110716-2.jpg (116 KB, 500x725) Image search: [Google]
1458023110716-2.jpg
116 KB, 500x725
>>67627154
Links to video?
>>
>>67627059
go up to your Northern territories you fuckwit. go find out how many people go missing up there and tell me people are crazy for wanting guns up there.
>>
File: Melbourne riots 2016 03 13 7.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Melbourne riots 2016 03 13 7.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1200
>>67627244
some on youtube still but most of the media videos has been edited to be SJW safe.

I will webm the ones I got from jewbook ppl
>>
>>67603277
This is fukcing ridiculous. The left just thnks they can cover this shit up.
>>
>>67619683
They look very Swedish. So does the whole picture.
>>
File: 1422641445876.gif (3 MB, 420x380) Image search: [Google]
1422641445876.gif
3 MB, 420x380
Which is the best anti immigrant party to vote for in the election lads?
I know of that one led by the Indian dude but he's some kind of crazy heretical Christian and a huge chunk of their policy is dedicated to fellating Israel.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.