[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/'s view on the Cruz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: TedCruzWide.jpg (273 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
TedCruzWide.jpg
273 KB, 1024x680
What's /pol/'s view on the Cruz?
>>
>>67601667
Bogger eating syrupnigger. But would vote for in general
>>
>>67601667

He was my #2 choice this season. Helped him take Texas.
>>
>tfw trump loses to cruz tonight

i can feel it fellow mice, Cant Bruize Da Cruz
>>
>>67602080
he's working for hillary you queer
>>
>>67601667
Always feel like he's trying to sell me something.
>>
>>67601667
I think I'm going to vote for him now that Bernie is gone because I literally despise Hillary and Trump
>>
Too goddamn religious. He's a Huckabee lite
>>
snake

>>67602553
exactly

every independent friend I've talked to feels exactly this way, there is simply no way he can win the general election
>>
He's the zodiac killer
>>
>>67601667
More Jewish than Bernie.
>>
>>67601667

Cold calculating rat with bad intentions who's hated by his friends and family... yeah, I'll pass.

GOP puppeteers want everyone to vote for Cruz and favor him in the event of a brokered election. That's enough for me to dislike him.
>>
highly educated religious extremist posing as a regular joe texas conservative
>>
>>67601667
Back to Canada.
>>
File: 1399344668402.jpg (41 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1399344668402.jpg
41 KB, 500x371
>>67602366

>Cruz
>working for Hillary
>>
>>67602628
well you will waste your vote
>>
>>67602926
Cruz has always been the controlled opposition. From day one he was paid for by the establishment.
>>
typical politician who will say anything to get power and votes.
>>
>>67601667
Rat
>>
Reptilian with a melting disguise
>>
>>67602366
what...
>>
US Presidential hopeful Ted Cruz is actually a lizard person in disguise, according to government intelligence officials.
Cruz, a Republican senator representing Texas, announced his intention to run for president in March.
The intelligence officials, who wished to remain anonymous in fear of potential retaliation, said that Cruz is a lizard person that came from another planet to enslave humankind and farm them for reptilian consumption.
There is no word yet whether this will affect Cruz’ presidential campaign.
A campaign strategist who spoke with Respectable News said will try to use his reptility to his advantage.
“Not every other candidate can say they are actually a giant lizard walking around in human flesh,” he said. “We are going to capitalize on this the best we can.”
“Cruz can boast about the fact that, unlike the other candidates, he truly has cold blood and a tongue so long he can catch flies with it,” the strategist added. “That’s not something most of the people on the presidential debates will be able to beat.”
The candidate’s children are reportedly fully human, the sources said. The two young girls were actually created in vitro in a laboratory in order to give the semblance that the Texas senator is a real human being.
Respectable News also reached out to veteran conspiracy theorist David Icke, who believes many of the world’s leaders are secret reptilians in disguise, for a comment. His office replied only with the words “Ha, I told you!”, along with water fluoridation free samples and a pair of professionally crafted tinfoil hats.
>>
>>67601667
CANT RUSE THE CRUZ #CRUZMISSILE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaZGaJrd3x8
>>
>>67601667

He is basically a Christian version of ISIS demagogues . I'm pretty sure if he was elected we would start burning people at the stake again,and if Christianity had some form of Sharia law he would try to pass it.
>>
>>67601667
mentally ill christian
>>
>>67601667
I like him over Trump.

When everyone first started campaigning, I was all about Walker. That dude won my respect when he BTFO the teacher's union.

When he dropped, I supported Rubio and Cruz. I liked Rubio better because I thought that he would have done very well in a general election against Hillary or Bernie.

Now that he's dropped, I'd shit my pants over a Cruz/Rubio ticket.
>>
File: 1458084856764.jpg (334 KB, 623x354) Image search: [Google]
1458084856764.jpg
334 KB, 623x354
>>67601667
I wouldn't mind a Cruz presidency, but I will ofc vote for Trump.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.