[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have women ever done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: mammy.jpg (81 KB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
mammy.jpg
81 KB, 400x293
Who were the greatest women to ever live? Other than giving birth to great men who were the women who actually made positive contributions to the future of society? Can you think of even one?
>>
My mom is the greatest woman I know
>>
Ilse Koch no discussion needed thread is over
>>
>>67599525
She should be posting
>>
>>67599289
Rosalind Franklin was autistic enough to sit through the drudgery of lab work and was part of the discovery of the true nature of DNA
>>
>>67599289
Joan of Arc was the greatest military commander in french history, putting an end to a year that had raged for nearly a hundred years before she showed up.
>>
When the mongols attacked Egypt and then the 7th crusader attacked our leader was the same leader and we rekt both of them and France paid us 800000 to free their leader
What's wrong with women
Stop hating them and give them their rights
And they will make great things.
>>
>>67601588
Kek
>>
File: nice.gif (4 MB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
4 MB, 512x512
>>67601588
>>
>>67603753
>Schitzoid teenager leads French army because the rightful king was too much of a superstitious pussy and used her like the straight tard that she was.

What about Marie Curie?
>>
>>67603472
She looked right at it and didn't get it.
She was like an African surrounded by diamonds.
>>
>>67603753
>hundred years war actually being a hundred years war

Highschool education at its finest.
>>
>>67603753
Holy fuck that is a long ass year. Thank g*d she stopped that.
>>
Invented software.
>>
>>67603753
>Joan of Arc
>military commander
Top fucking kek. I suppose The Noid is the greatest CEO Domino's ever had as well.
>>
File: Ada Lovelace.jpg (70 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Ada Lovelace.jpg
70 KB, 400x400
>>67599289
This steampunk qt3.14 countess invented computer code.

If it wasn't for her, we'd all have productive lives instead of spending every day in front of a computer.
>>
>>67606828
ada lovelace upsets me

allegedly playing with one of babbage's fancy machines is not inventing computer programming

why can't we teach kids history that actually happened?
>>
>>67599289
our existence you idiot

without women, we wouldn't be here.
>>
>>67606828
She wrote the first computer program, but it wasn't technically computer code in the modern sense.

But yeah, +1 for Lovelace
>>
>>67606440
Margaret Hamilton
>>
>>67607428
Well she didn't invent it, but she developed the software for Apollo
>>
marie curie
hedy lamarr
ada lovelace
hildegard von bingen
>>
>>67599525
Tits or GTFO
>>
Florence Nightingale(

; 12 May 1820– 13 August 1910) was a celebrated English social reformer and statistician, and the founder of modernnursing.
>>
>>67599289
it isn't healthy or right to hate one women.

first off, think of most men. are they really so great? no, most men have issues of their own.

the problem is women is they strayed from the true path, just like men. so if men and women both walk on the path then they will both be compatible with one another.

to be a misogynist is to stray from the path.
>>
>>67599289
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>67599289
it depends on your definition of "great" if bringing about significant socioeconomic change then lincoln is regarded as our greatest president and he was the fucking antichrist. so one of the greates women that ever lived is angela merkel. if germany continues on its current path then expect to see her image on coin and paper currency; statues and monuments erected in her honor; bridges streets, highways, and towns named after her and her name shall echo from the mountainsides in eternal resounding joy
>>
>>67608084
spoken like a true woman
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.