[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know, they're kind of right.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
You know, they're kind of right.
>>
>>67598751
Its the Jews man I telling you. They were behind Feminism, Gay, Multicultural movements who later emasculated white males to this day.
>>
>>67598751
But 80s kids weren't like that at all
>>
>>67598751
Honestly, I think we should give separate but equal another try. The problem was the "but equal" part, since blacks got a pretty raw deal in comparison to whites.
>>
>>67599353
The whole "safe space" thing colleges are trying to do is essentially segregation.
>>
>>67598751
shut up nigger
>>
>>67598751
do these people know that segregation ended like nearly 60 years ago?
>>
>>67598751
That was for sanitary reasons bub! Big difference!
>>
Disgust is not taking offense, but nice try.
>>
>>67598751
>ur

Stopped reading right there
>>
This country needs segregation again. Either that or deport the niggers back to Africa. I don't care which.
>>
>>67601614
It's funny how short sighted blacks are. They blame us for everything, but without us (and their fellow nigs who sold them into slavery), they'd still be in Africa in mud huts.

Slavery was the best thing to ever happen to blacks.
>>
>>67602137

They don't give a shit though. It's ingrained in their minds since birth that all cracaks are evil and must die but give us free shit until then. That's what modern blacks are.

And that's cool with me. They can feel that way if they want, but, they can't be allowed around white people.
>>
>>67599483

sshhhhhhh Don't say that

I don't think their minds can comprehend it.
>>
>>67598751
Why are you arguing race relations with someone that's 70+ years old? You figuratively cannot be any dumber.
>>
>>67599838

They can't count that high.
>>
>>67602729
>people tell my grandfather he's racist because he hates niggers, mexicans, and shitskins

>He's a Native American.

It's fucking great.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.