[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blown the fuck out. 14/88 would watch again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: sanders BTFO.png (21 KB, 559x541) Image search: [Google]
sanders BTFO.png
21 KB, 559x541
Blown the fuck out. 14/88 would watch again
>>
>Sanders supporters on suicide watch
FTFY
>>
>>67596978
Both should be shot, and then beheaded..
>>
File: MCFW.png (304 KB, 601x778) Image search: [Google]
MCFW.png
304 KB, 601x778
>>67597089
>implying everyone won't get free helicopter rides
>>
Bernie sanders must win 66% or more of the remaining delegates to take the nom..............................................................................................................

And reddit still thinks he can win
>>
>>67596978
Can't wait to be a spiteful prick and vote trump in the general.
>>
>>67597145
>Not beheading them alive while hanging from the feet

Americucks, everyone.
>>
File: garfield.gif (460 KB, 257x200) Image search: [Google]
garfield.gif
460 KB, 257x200
>>67596978
mfw bernie bros got btfo'd 4 life
>>
>>67597380
Listen to this guy

Mexicans know their shit when it comes to beheadings
>>
>>67596978
You do realize Sanders is the better opponent for Trump if you want Trump to win, right?

Clinton won't have to work nearly as hard to get the woman vote, and as a Canadian under Weedman I can tell you the woman vote fucks you over every time.
>>
>>67597380
How good are taconigs at building battering rams anyway?
>>
>>67597380

Damn Paco, put your chainsaw away, this isn't even your fight.
>>
>>67596978
Sorry, leaf, your girl has to go to the jail.
>>
>>67597560
The game was rigged from the start. Sanders never stood a chance, even if enough people wanted to vote for him.
>>
>>67597560
You do realize you're just a Canadian shitposter, right?

The media hasn't focused on Clinton's issues in a long time, and the FBI is getting close to recommending an indictment. All Trump has to do is say "Look, her crony Obama is protecting her from the DoJ prosecuting!" and it's over.

He's been right on everything. And he says he'll crush Clinton.
>>
>>67597698
>sanders hangs himself in defeat
>shillton goes to jail
>they find some random backup bum to run, handing presidency to trump
>weedman constantly bullied by trump

let it happen.
>>
>>67597560
Doubt, I can see a lot of Bernie supports swapping to Trump or even not voting, if Bernie was nominated all of the shillary supports would swap to Bernie.
>>
>>67597560
>woman vote fucks you over every time.

That's the fucking truth right there.

Prohibition was the direct result of women suffrage (because women didn't want their men drinking), and the prohibition was directly responsible for the rise of organized crime in the 1920s - 30s

This is just one example.
>>
>>67597145
shows average trump supporter has ISIS mentality
>>
>>67597380
>not bathing your wife in their blood and fucking her hard
>>
>>67599103
so you are saying that cherypicking is right? i don't think that game is one you want to play mister pedophile
>>
>>67597560
>the Establishment personified
>a thousand skeletons on her closet
>lousy Secretary of State
>Slick Willie's antics
>Trump has literally bought her before

He's going to have a field day with her.
>>
>>67600992
go ruin every online game with your [BR] cheats, pol aint for you
>>
>>67598215
Prohibition occurred before women's suffrage you fucking mongoloid.

The 18th amendment began prohibition, and the 19th amendment began women's suffrage.

In other words, you're retarded.
>>
>>67596978
Hey Bernie. Back in 2008 we decided at the Bilderberg meeting first a black man then a woman. Well everyone who is anyone around here knows it's a fools errand but, we still need someone to run against her so it doesn't appear we have already decided who the nominee would be. Well the boys who write the checks for these things want someone so far left only a fucking wack job would take them seriously. whaddya say? Want to do it?
>>
>>67601368
do they even let pedophiles play online games? i am sure no parent want their kids playing with subhumans that have to rely on rape to even get laid
>>
>>67601601
Women caused prohibition. It was mostly super feminists - the same ones campaigning for women's rights - who caused it. You are however right, in the fact that prohibition occurred before women could vote.
>>
>>67596978
I attended the Chicago rally and was on the receiving end of violent riot while a bunch of uneducated morons chanted "BerNIE! BerNIE!".

So happy he is losing his battle with dementia.
>>
>>67601969
>>67601368
Brazil vs Pakistan
Battle of the shitskins
>>
>>67604274
He fucked up when he didn't disavow his violent supporters (even if they were hillar/soros plants)
Dumb kike stumped himself.
>>
So what exactly does this mean for Sanders? I have no idea how all this shit works.

I can't tell if he's actually finished or has a very tiny chance of winning now, or if /pol/ is just memeing super hard about how he lost Florida.
>>
>>67604404
you want a three way listerine addict?
i will capoeira you to oblivion
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.