[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why will Britain just suck it up and give Argentina their islands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: FalklandsMap.jpg (73 KB, 567x367) Image search: [Google]
FalklandsMap.jpg
73 KB, 567x367
Why will Britain just suck it up and give Argentina their islands back?
>>
>>67596115

When will you give Texas back?
>>
>>67596115
If britain gives those island back, I will feel so sorry, because they well have become the cuckest of all time
>>
>>67596361

>Leaf

Disregarded statement.
>>
File: falklands.jpg (78 KB, 634x471) Image search: [Google]
falklands.jpg
78 KB, 634x471
>>67596115
FALKLANDS IS BRITISH
>>
>96.77% of Crimea votes to join Russia
>Totally bullshit percentage. - The West

>99.8% of Falkland Islands votes to remain an Overseas Territory of the United Kingdom
>Sounds legit
>>
>>67596115
how about we give Hawaii back to you know the Native Hawaiians.

it's a fucking welfare state anyways
>>
You are implying they ever belonged to or were at any point Argentinian.

For the time it has been populated, It has been British by a big margin.

On what basis does Argentina think the Falklands belong to them?

Also spain and Gibraltar, what is with these spics?

I mean Gibraltar was spanish at ine point but now British by right of conquest - similar to the Falklands except they were never Argie
>>
>>67596115

Why won't America just suck it up and give Britain and their colonies back?
>>
Falklands is British as fuck.

No matter what deluded Argentina thinks.

Falkands isn't America in the 1700s, there's no "Taxation without representation" movement to establish independence.
>>
Why doesn't the world support Taiwanese independence?
>>
File: chile-falklands.jpg (93 KB, 842x679) Image search: [Google]
chile-falklands.jpg
93 KB, 842x679
>>67596115
No, they'll succumb to the brown invasion from Chile, like in the British isles with muslims.
>>
>>67597982
Except you could see piles of voting sheets stacked ontop of each other within the voting box in Crimea lol..
>>
>>67596115
i always thought theres no way Argentina will get the falklands back, not legally, much less trough force.
Besides, the Brits probably don't give a fuck anyways.
>>
File: 224.png (322 KB, 580x412) Image search: [Google]
224.png
322 KB, 580x412
>>
>>67598219
You should read more. 2 things.
The Falklands were under control of Spain, and the argies' thought is "If Spain had them, it's ours now" which everyone knows is bullshit.

Gibraltar is not British by right of conquest. It's British under a treaty, leased to them for all eternity. So... Yeah, the fault of our kings.

You shouldn't compare those 2 events. Also, no one likes to be compared to spics here in Spain.
>>
>>67598900
We are an infinite shitstain that will spread all over the world, we are one, we are all
>>
>When will America suck it up and give Canada their Alaska back?

Because the falklands are english. English people live there and they are happy to be a part of england, much like the Crimea & Russia, Alaska & America, Hawaii & America, Northern Ireland and the UK etc. It is possible to have a population in an area not connected to the mainland of your nation, either territorially or geographically or both
>>
>>67599836
Make Argentina Brown Again
>>
>>67600137
>argentina is white
>>
>>67599922
Alaska was Russian.

Fucking stupid britbong.
>>
>>67600672
>Americuck
>Calling others stupid
lol
>>
>>67600672
>implying they teach us anything at all about you in our """""schools"""""
>>
File: jajas.png (830 KB, 584x944) Image search: [Google]
jajas.png
830 KB, 584x944
>>
>>67599100
Really? Cool. Link me up so I can post that against russiaboos.
>>
>>67598813
People keep thinking China will civilize and allow them to tap into what, in the future, might become the single largest market in history. This will never happen, as the communist would prefer economic collapse rather than letting foreigners be the main benefitors of China's growth, so they'll keep the IP stealing and 49% share deals they currently have.
>>
>>67596115
Spain has more right than Argentina
>>
>>67600672
>literally thinking we get taught anything about america besides how you're a bunch of racist mutants
;)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (163 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163 KB, 1920x1080
>>67597988
Strategic location
>>
>>67596361
Texas was independent before joining the union retard.
>>
>>67596115
Could say the same for Hawaii. Give them back to the natives
>>
>>67602837
Strategic location for what? 70% of London is non-british.

So tired of these fucking british faggots living in some past fantasy of theirs.

Your empire is long since over. Today you're 5min away from ethnic extinction.

Here you are with your little board game photo.

Die british jew scum.
>>
>>67603363
MAJA
>>
>>67603552
German / Irish you faggot. I support Putin nuking England. Does that make me Russian?

These british are low IQ. No wonder their they their empire, and quickly cleansed in their capital city.

Hitler made a mistake trying to make peace with the eternal British Jew. He should have killed all of you at Dunkirk.
>>
>>67596115
Something tells me OP is originally from Latin America and has a chip on his shoulder about the more successful Anglo countries.

Anyway, Argentina's claim to the Falklands is among the most laughably weak claims to disputed land anywhere in the world.
>>
>>67604165
I love it when amerimutts talk like they are white
>>
BRITBONGS DESPERATELY TRYING TO HOLD ON TO THE LAST OF THE EMPIRE

gl Ahmed
>>
>>67605017
It's amuttrican. Get it right bongalong.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 620x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 620x565
>>67605017

BEADY
>>
>>67596361
Give it back to whom?

Pretty sure Texas belongs to the Texans and they're just crashing at America's place for now.
>>
>>67596115
great britain colonized UAE and we took it back from them in 1972 lol
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.