[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A trump presidency Should 2nd and 3rd generation Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (550 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
550 KB, 400x400
A trump presidency

Should 2nd and 3rd generation Americans be worried?
>>
>>67595163
No why?
>>
>>67595163
Americans dont have to be worried.
>>
>>67595163
Only Americans who aren't Americans yet should be worried.
>>
Fuck you OP Trump will make America great again for our kids and grandkids.
>>
>>67595163
Why should they be worried?

Now if their parents and grandparents are here illegally THEY should be worried, but legal citizens have NOTHING to fear from a nationalist.
>>
>>67597131
What about American Muslims?
>>
>>67597280
That really depends on them. Trump said no more muslims, not "legal muslims go back"

Your muslim? Cool, whats more important to you? Your nation, or hamas?
>>
>>67597280
As long as you're a legal American citizen, there's no reason to be worried.
>>
I'm a first generation American, and I am not worried. I came here legally and today I did my duty in Florida, I went to the polls and voted for Trump.
>>
Dont be a nigger and youll be just fine.
>>
>>67597714
>>67597463

He did say they should create a registry and have special ID's.
>>
If you are a son/daughter of an illegal.

Trump has said that all illegals are getting deported. Yet, he also says that he is keeping the families together. So either statement is a lie, or he is going to try to deport second generation Americans.

Of course, that probably would never get past congress.
>>
>>67597925
>He did say they should create a registry and have special ID's

Sure did. Wanna know why? Muslims have a tendency to go radical and be dangerous. We can play the whole notallmuslims card, but in the end, muslims have a sizable population which is a threat. That threat has to be dealt with became the Islamic community is not dealing with it themselves. Cant stop them from doing retarded shit against our country all the time, but we can make tracking them down much easier.

Maybe if muslims did not love flying planes into buildings, shooting up army bases, killing Parisian metal fans, and running people over with tanks for the lulz, it would have never come to this.
>>
File: laPr0wJ.jpg (44 KB, 321x480) Image search: [Google]
laPr0wJ.jpg
44 KB, 321x480
Conservatives do not care who are are as long as you are legal, contributing to economic growth and are fiscally responsible.
>>
>>67595163
>Should 2nd and 3rd generation Americans be worried?

Nether, because the Mexicans will have kids in Mexico now.
>>
>>67596494
This, why woud they be? What has OP been hearing?>>67595163
>>
>>67598411
Based Sleepyman. He was my dude.
>>
>>67598355
Where is the Christian registry because of all the Christians blowing up abortions clinics and gay bars in the 90's?

Where is the nigger registry and special nigger ID's since they commit the vast majority of crime in the US? Blacks kill more Americans every year than every Radical Islamist group combined total.
>>
>>67598767
>Where is the nigger registry and special nigger ID's

Its called their skin
>>
>>67598767
>>67598854
and to add to it, those christians you are referring to are on registries and are recognized as hate groups, which means they are under constant surveillance.

Wanna keep going?
>>
>>67598854
It's called brown skin, a beard and a hijab.
Difference?
>>
File: 1458095136599.png (79 KB, 212x215) Image search: [Google]
1458095136599.png
79 KB, 212x215
>>67598854
>>
>>67598854
this
>>
Heard a few minutes of a NPR program last week. They were concerned about deportation breaking up families.

I don't get what the big deal is, just send the entire family back. problem solved.
>>
>>67599150
>It's called brown skin
Islam is an ideology not a race

>a beard
Lots of people have beards, not just muslims

>hijab
Not all islamic females wear one.
>>
>>67599129
>those christians you are referring to are on registries and are recognized as hate groups

Exactly, We recognize and surveil just the hate groups, not demonize the whole religion. Like it or not it's a double standard.

If you believe all muslims will side with terrorists if the shit hits the fan, it's your fault for pushing them to that by rejecting them in the first place.
>>
>>67599418

>not demonize the whole religion
New to the internet? Or the world as a whole? Stupid backwards christian is a common slur

>Like it or not it's a double standard
Not really, no.

>it's your fault
victim blaming
>>
File: 1456319676274.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1456319676274.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>67597925

Did you know that the Obama admin actually proposed creating a "biometric database" of immigrants?

Do you want to know more? http://archive.is/kDSSQ
>>
the number of brown people flowing out of our borders should look like America is taking a shit.
>>
>>67599602
Sometimes, the victim is, in fact at fault at least partially for their situation.

>Not really, no.
Yes, it is. Check your Christian Privilege.
>>
>>67600124
>es, it is. Check your Christian Privilege.

Not a flower of the desert trilogy, try again.

>Sometimes, the victim is, in fact at fault at least partially for their situation.

Reason would dictate that everyone is responsible for their own actions. Only cowards and mentally ill people refuse to take responsibility or shirk responsibility.
>>
>>67595163

>Be me
>riding in an uber
>first generation american immigrant who has a US passport is my driver
>conversation turns to politics (im a spic too)
>he says he's voting for hillary
>I ask him why he's scared about trump
>he says lol im legal now but my dad came in illegally in the stomach of a plane from Puerto Rico
>married a puerto rican (us passport)
>Got naturalized and requested whole family from back home
>that's how he got his US passport

Don't underestimate how many "legal" spics are borderline walljumpers

green card marriages are illegal too, I wouldn't want to set the precedent for taking away people's passports, but fucking hell man
>>
>>67600411
So why won't you take responsibility for Muslims not trusting you when you immediately demonize them off the bat? They hate the terrorists too, but know the militants will fight for them if push comes to shove, but when you treat them like shit, they're not going to trust you to not lump them in when you'vre been doing that all along.
>>
>>67600932
>So why won't you take responsibility for Muslims not trusting you

Dont really want their trust tbqh, if they want mine they need to earn it just like everyone else in the world. How they feel about me has no bearing on my life.

>They hate the terrorists too
They have a funny way of showing it

>when you'vre been doing that all along

You know, we can go back a long way and discuss muslim treatment of christians, heretics, and apostates but I don't think you could really handle going toe to toe with me any longer. I've had some debates before that caused me to really try, to really work in order to prove my stance, but this is not one of them.
>>
>>67600887
In that wierd California shooting, the moron who straw purchased the terrorists' guns was also in a green card marriage with a Ukrainian woman. There's a whole interconnected underbelly there that's being tolerated, and its immediate effect is to endanger minorities and lower their living standard.
>>
>>67595163
>7th generation American.

Look upon my crops, where I grow my fucks. As you can see, it is barren.
>>
>>67601434
I can also see the fucks you give falling from the sky.

It's a clear evening, purely coincidence I'm sure.
>>
>>67601288
>>67601288
>Dont really want their trust tbqh, if they want mine they need to earn it

That attitude is exactly the problem. No one wants your trust when you treat them like a piece of shit. If you're going to work against them, they will naturally want to work against you. You created the problem.
>>
>>67597925
Go watch the untruth about trump on youtube.

A Yahoo! reporter asked him if he would have an ID and checking system and he gave a non confirming or denying response.

He didn't say they should do anything.
The media stated he would do it.
>>
>>67601634
>That attitude is exactly the problem
>You created the problem

Whatever helps you sleep at night Aladdin.
>>
>>67601288
>They have a funny way of showing it

Like picking up guns and fighting them?
>>
>>67601886
>Like picking up guns and fighting them?
Oh I dont know, like supporting them financially, refusing to turn them in, harboring them, feeding them intelligence, working with them to gain access into target countries etc.
>>
>>67601795
I'm a white male Christian who treats his neighbors the way my Lord and Savior himself would have, Chaim.
>>
File: 1458001883821.jpg (501 KB, 733x667) Image search: [Google]
1458001883821.jpg
501 KB, 733x667
>>67595163
Because Bernie would be so great, right OP?
>>
>>67600932
Muslims follow a mass-murdering pedophile and a book that explicitly commands them to kill nonbelievers.
Unbelieving or underdressed Women are fair game to be raped.
Fuck off anon and take your muslims with you.
>>
>>67600932
Worked with many muslims in my first job out of high school (Meatworker) They are kind people to your face, but have no desire to assimilate into our society or respect for the law.

Their main goal when they come here is to earn money so they can travel back to their home country and be wealthy people, they have no desire to live in here permanently.
>>
File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (74 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg
74 KB, 501x585
>>67602167
>I'm a white male Christian
>chaim

Sure buddy.
>>
>>67602259
>have no desire to assimilate into our society or respect for the law.

Oh, so just like Christians in the US.
>>
>>67597925
Its better than internment camps like with we did with japanese americans.
I Dont hear any japanese americans crying. So stop being a pussy.
>>
>>67595163
isnt trump himself third generation
>>
>>67598411
I don't know about this proud American man but I know some negros I'd like to put in a box.
>>
>>67598854
KEKKK
>>
>>67595163
Literally their only hope. What I think you reddit fags and shills are missing, is that there will be no Americans if immigration keeps up. Some of you idiots are so caught up in "issues" like gay marriage, abortion, and dude weed, that you miss the reality of what is actually happening, and what Trump is fighting for. It's white people. It's our existence. It sounds crazy to you because you are cucked beyond anything a lot of us here can imagine, but these people have every intention to dispossess you.The Marxists on the left have divided this country into groups and a lot of whites seem to cuck to the interests of other groups. That's suicide. If you don't realize racial differences and the power of Jewish influence, you don't belong here, but if you do, and you still ask these questions, well, you don't belong aither
>>
>>67602167
White male christian lol
>>
>>67598767
>Where is the Christian registry because of all the Christians blowing up abortions clinics and gay bars in the 90's?
>90s
>almost 30 years ago

Give us something relevant, yeah?
>>
>>67603020
beaner here. if you make immigration easy, then they will not integrate. they will just take it. easy, unbridled immigration lets in people, their culture, but most importantly their feeling of superior national identity
>>
>>67602488
>being this much of an edgy fedorafag

>>67602259
>wanting muslims to stay

how about neither guys
>>
>>67603252
This is the entire point.

Anyone who wants to keep their cultural identity once in America should not be allowed access.

The only people who should be let into this country are people willing and proud to call themselves American. Not Mexican American, African American, or any other nonsense in front of American.

I know one guy who came to study at my university from Korea. We were both freshmen, but I was 18 and he was 23 because he had been in the Korean army.

The guy had broken English and an insane accent, but did he try his damnedest to fit in.

He refused to hang out in cliques of Koreans. Even when he did, he asked them to speak English.

4 years later and this guy is my best buddy. Solid fucking guy.
>>
>>67599150
im a white skinned bearded muslim man
there are brown skinned bearded cristians who's wives wear head scarves
only niggers have brown skin
>>
>>67603252
>but most importantly their feeling of superior national identity
That's a big issue. they won't denounce that. They're actually required to denounce any affiliation with another country upon naturalization, but none of them do. Look at the trump rally the got invaded by a marxist regime the other day. They were flying Mexican and communist flags and stomping on the American flag. Their sense of national identity is the biggest problem. They don't care about us (White people), and when they get a majority vote, they will always vote for their racial interests. It's fucking suicide to let them in
>>
File: texas_wigger.jpg (13 KB, 200x201) Image search: [Google]
texas_wigger.jpg
13 KB, 200x201
>>67604098
>only niggers have brown skin
>>
>>67604061
i dont really like coreans but i have a hard time not labeling them as my favorite pale asians
>>
>>67604325
that faggot clearly has white skin
>>
>>67595163
Does 1st gen mean you were the first to be born here (children) or the first to live here (parents)?
>>
>>67604310
>they will always vote for their racial interests. It's fucking suicide to let them in

which is fucking what, exactly?
>be beaner
>vote dem because dems jus keep makin it better and better for immigrants :^)
>finish my hillary-funded education and get a sweet job inna hospital or some shit
>lose everything because dems jus keep making things better for people who keep cheating the system i cheated myself into because theyll work for less

thats not me btw just memetexting
>>
>>67604894
It's mostly perceived ethnic interests. What's good for white people is good for everyone. White people are the backbone of america, not immigrants, not illegals coming here out of acts of love. It's not in their best interests, what's in their best interest is to have white people running shit, They vote along racial lines though, and they always will. White people are the only suicidal morons who have ever done this in history.

Whites run better countries. If you prevent whites from running your country through immigration, you will ruin your fucking country

>I know you were greentexting
>>
>>67604659
First to live here

>Be spic
>Be Second Gen
>Family came here all legally
>Born in the states
>Every border jumping mexican thinks I want amnesty and all that bullshit just cause im a spic

Im of Dominican descent but ive never call myself Dominican-American, just American. If you want to come here thats cool but fucking assimilate and come here legally. Fucking wall jumpers giving legals a bad fucking name
>>
>>67606037
>It's mostly perceived ethnic interests
>It's mostly just democrats taking advantage of stupid peasants sourced from absolutely anywhere, aka business as usual for the last century and a half
>>
>>67606678
It's democrats taking advantage of perceived ethnic interests

It's a lot deeper than that though when we talk about why dems are doing it
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.