[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the police actually racist in the 90s or is this another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 306x306
Was the police actually racist in the 90s or is this another BLM type meme?
>>
Nigs nigged and dindu nuffin an da police were raysis and kilt dem fo no reason.
>>
I ain't leavin without an answer nigga
>>
"You raysis" is the cry of nigger who just got caught.

BLM is just the Stop-Catching-Us movement
>>
>>67593959
Ay yo fo real?
wuz they doin nuffin or was they thugs n killas like nowadays?
>>
>>67594225
They wuz just makin money fo dem programz n sheeiitt. But police tooked DAT to
>>
>>67593555
LAPD was notorious at the time for being corrupt. Though they weren't 'le literal KKK' arresting anyone who's black. Of course there's also how blacks portray themselves as innocent of whatever they personally see as nothing serious, even if it is an actual crime.
>>
Yeah they were actually pretty racist in inner cities. They would stop and harass black people for fun (not all of them of course, but it was much more common than it is today). I'll put it this way - I consider today's "police brutality" discourse frivolous, but I give them credit for the 90s, it was really a tough time for them.
>>
>>67593555
WE WUZ RODNEY KANG
>>
>>67594581
But whatam sayin is
Wuz niggas bein stopped all cold fo no reason by them pigs, or is them thug bois wit they harsh lyrics full of shit?
>>
Yes but so is anyone who has to deal with niggers on a daily basis. Just ask any haji or Asian store owner in the ghetto
>>
>>67593555
RARE TRIPS
>>
>>67595038
Fa rill doe. Niggers were just being criminals and trying to play victim for a payout or for attention. If you look at videos of riots in the 90's nigs showed they don't give a shit about life or anything in general. They are just self destructive mongoloids looking for attention or a quick dollar.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 680x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 680x544
These niggers talking nigger speak in this thread gave me fucking cancer
>>
File: ebin 8DDD.jpg (14 KB, 183x196) Image search: [Google]
ebin 8DDD.jpg
14 KB, 183x196
>>67593555
Yes. I know it because I played GTA San Andreas in 2006 and that qualifies me to talk about it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (439 KB, 585x600) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
439 KB, 585x600
>>67593555
LAPD was legitimately racist as shit and on a sick power trip. Anyone who says anything different is living in a fantasy world or just ignoring reality. That being said, nothing today even comes CLOSE to comparing to 90's LAPD.
>>
>>67593555
Rodney King was the original dindu nuffin.
>>
>>67593555
Yes but violent crime was also alot higher
>>
>>67594153
Underrated post
>>
>>67593555
Who cares, thug life needs to be put down, I don't care how.
>>
>>67595975
dat beating tho
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x314
>>67595810
Remueve tu negro culo de este hilo, por favor.
Regresa a ver los simpsons y fumar mariguana, compañero arjentino
>>
>>67595887
because of the crack epidemic. Every single cop in America was fed up with the bullshit
>>
>>67595887
This.

I defend the shit out of police, but once you start reading about the LAPD... you're like... okay I can see why the fuck people would hate cops there.
>>
>>67596337
One he fucking deserved.
>>
>>67596545
Can you point me to some sources?
>>
>>67594036
RARENIGGA
>>
>>67593555
>be rodney king
>be high on pcp
>lead cops on chase through busy L.A. freeway
>news helicopters following above
>"BREAKING NEWS:NIGGERS DRIVING CRAZY ON FREEWAY"
>cops finally get car to pullover
>3 black people get out car
>surrender to police; no problem
>rodney king gets out
>attacks police officer, goes for his gun
>gets his ass kicked
>"BREAKING NEWS:BLACK MAN BEATEN BY WHITE COPS FOR NO APPARENT REASON"
>>
>>67593555
if i was a cop in compton i'd probably be pretty racist too

to be fair though the american police seem fucked, i'm doing a year abroad in america for uni and they give us like a full hour lecture on how to avoid american police at all costs because apparently they have arrested and beaten a bunch of exchange students in the past for no real reason, and we're white.
>>
>>67596368
EL guatemalANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL guatemalANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el guatemalANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES guatemalANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN guatemalANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO
>>
>>67597345
Why niggas always reachin fo the popo's gun, g?
Ain't never gonna get nowhere like that, gotta pack ya own gat
>>
>>67593555
'90s niggas would spot in the face of those BLM faggots.

Back in the day, the streets had a code. Both the cops and criminals did dirt but at the end of the day it just was what it was.
>>
>>67597356
Nonsense. I can't keep track of how many times I've been in a black neighborhood minding my own business and been harassed by a large group of black people----then have a police cruiser roll-by, get them to disperse, and save my ass.
>>
>>67596368
AJAJJAJAJAJ ANDA A MIRAR LOS DIBUJITOS CHINOS PA
DALE DALE QUE ESTA GOKU PELEANDO DALE JAJAJAJAJ

TU PAPA SE SUICIDO CUANDO SE ENTERO QUE VES ANIME
>>
>>67597654
mogolico buliado
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 213x237
>>67597654
Buen copipasta
Vaya y prendase una vela que bale berga la bida
>>
>>67596539
Nah bro. LAPD was just flat out dirty.
>>
>>67598315
GOOOOOO WATCH ANIME KID COME ON QUICK

COME ON COME ON GOKU IS FIGHTING NOW COME ONE

YOU'RE GOING TO MISS GOKU COME ONE QUICK YOU LITTLE CHILD QUICK
>>
>>67598286
Y en estas se la llevan los sudacas jefe

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RlK-MqTg0J8
>>
>>67598175
i dunno i leave in august, this is just what i've been told

the first thing we were told by the american coordinator was "the police are not your "mates", don't call them "mate" lel

they do seem very heavy handed though, like, apparently at least 4 or 5 excange students from my uni get arrested for underage drinking per year, in britain you'd never dream of arresting anyone for underage drinking, worst you'd do is take them home to their parents and let them tell them off
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.