[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marco Rubio drops out of presidential campaign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/15/politics/marco-rubio-drops-out/index.html

So president Trump or Chuz tell your pick now.
>>
>>67591819
That fucking Homosexual was so hypocrite.
>>
File: 1450721506503.jpg (32 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1450721506503.jpg
32 KB, 360x270
Goodby Rub
>>
>>67591819

Did he cry?

Was he thirsty enough to drink his own tears?

> B-but ... th-thei TOLD me I was being groomed, t-that I was ch-chosen.
> THIS WAS MY TURN!!
>>
>>67591819
What is happening with his delegates now?
>>
>tfw he gives Trump his delegates
>>
>>67593150
Delegates stay with their winner. It's his voter base that is worrisome. Will try board the trump train? Or will they gather behind kasich or cruz?
>>
>>67591819
domo arigoto, Mr. Rubioto
>>
>>67593380
So, in practice, they go to Cruz. Sheeit.
>>
>>67591819
I guess Rato finally hacked into his control center
>>
>>67591819
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE
>>
>>67593727
Doesn't matter. There are no major contested winner-take-all states left. Since proportional delegates are allocated in more of the hotly contested states, even if Rubio voters go 70/30 on Cruz/Trump, that's still a few more proportional delegates in Trump's pocket.

The only thing to be on the lookout for is if the swing is big enough to throw off the winner-take-all elections
>>
>>67593727
I'm not so sure. Cruz does well with the MUH JESUS people more than anything. I don't see Rubio fans going for that.
>>
TRUMP
R
U
M
P
>>
>>67593380

Most of his base are liberal cuckolds with GOP membership, aka the people who votes for pooinloos like Nikki Haley. So they will split and be #Cruzmissiles or join the Kucksich clown car.
>>
F
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>67591819
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS
>>
You fools, he could saved the conservative movement and you just threw it all away. There's no way our party can survive without convincing Latinos, African-Americans and the LGBTQI community of the importance of the free market, constitution and a robust national defense. You've killed the right for a generation and just handed Hillary the nomination.
>>
>>67591819
MAGA
>>
File: dispelfiction.png (300 KB, 356x492) Image search: [Google]
dispelfiction.png
300 KB, 356x492
If he ran his campaign the way he described it in his concession speech he might have one. Too bad he ran it like an establishment tool.
>>
>>67591819
RUBOTO YES
>>
>President Trump or Cruz

But that's not how you spell Clinton, OP.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.