[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fuck did this nigger come from?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
The fuck did this nigger come from?
>>
soros
>>
Ohio
>>
>>67590777
Your mom's bedroom
>>
MAILMAN
>>
>>67590942
beat me to it
>>
>>67590867
this. literally
>>
File: 14592909-mmmain.jpg (40 KB, 620x360) Image search: [Google]
14592909-mmmain.jpg
40 KB, 620x360
>>67590777
it sure is a mystery
>>
>>67590777
He's the governor of Ohio. He enjoys a high (85-ish percent) approval rating, because his state struck oil and now everyone's richer than they were a decade ago.
>>
File: 4L_izJWmrI9.jpg (35 KB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
4L_izJWmrI9.jpg
35 KB, 400x288
>>67590777
He didn't come from anywhere. He's always been at the back of the pack and today he FINALLY won a state. His home state. He's not winning anymore
>>
File: kasich.png (348 KB, 607x494) Image search: [Google]
kasich.png
348 KB, 607x494
>>67590777
Bro, have you not seen a single debate YTD? He's the crazy guy who has borderlines turrets/body tremors. Fucker makes hand puppet shows and randomly blurts out OHIO for no reason at all.

>you better go out and buy yourself a seatbelt because my campaign's about to slam straight into a brick wall
>>
west slav
>>
SMOKING MAN!!!!
>>
>>67590777
they put him in to steal ohio from trump
he will never win the nomination, but will give his delegates away to someone else
>>
File: PC_Principal.png (120 KB, 246x307) Image search: [Google]
PC_Principal.png
120 KB, 246x307
>>67590777
I have relatives in Ohio and they all love him for balancing the budget and bring a ton of jobs back though most don't know how. The reason why he was able to do what he did is because he got Fracking Oil legalized in his state and made a fuckload of money and nothing more.
>>
If trump had won ohio it would have been over
>>
Laid low, put all his eggs in the New Hampshire basket, where there were a ton of milquetoast business conservatives who were undecided until very late, went to DIXVILLE FUCKING NOTCH IN PERSON to get the election-morning headline, stole the Bush/Rubio base in the Northeast and Great Lakes. I totally hate him on policy but he's been pretty shrewd to get to this point.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.