[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So can anyone recommend a decent third party candidate so I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Dgqte9J.jpg (122 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
Dgqte9J.jpg
122 KB, 611x404
So can anyone recommend a decent third party candidate so I can throw my vote away?
>>
Jill Stein
>>
Maybe you're not supposed to be a democrat, faggot!
>>
constitution party
>>
>>67589680

Gary Johnson

also did Trump just blow out all of Dixie?
>>
>>67589796
Seconding this. It's most likely who I'll be voting for in November, baring through some miracle Clinton gets indicted.
>>
>>67589680
Just write in Ron Paul lol
>>
>>67589680
Gary Johnson if you want a tried and true Libertarian candidate.

Jill Stein if you want the sensible eco-friendly weed welfare program.

Donald Trump if you want a self-funded independent who's not beholden to any political organization.
>>
Vote for Trump faggot. MAGA!
>>
>>67589680
Depends on your state.

Find the third party best representing your single issue. Most third-parties are single-issue parties, or at-least single-topic parties.

And it has never been throwing your vote away to vote for them. In most states, the percentage of the vote that a party gets determines how much public funding they get. This public funding goes to advocating their one issue, or topic. Which means that candidates who want to run in that state have to pander to that issue or topic, and have to be able to not have too many votes siphoned off by a challenger of that party, so they can't betray it.

People who think a third-party vote is throwing away your vote know jack-shit about US politics. It was never a waste of your vote. It's just that you're voting for attention to be paid to a particular issue, rather than making an attempt to elect a particular candidate.

And that's good and how it should be. The green party shouldn't win the fucking white house. But they should get enough funding to raise such a giant stink that Democrats can't get elected without paying attention to the environment. And libertarians to small government for Republicans.

Third party votes were never a waste. Learn more about your country and its electoral process.
>>
>>67591109
People who think a third-party vote isn't throwing away your vote know jack-shit about US politics.

It's called political science, because there's actual science behind it. America is designed to never be more than a two-party state. Fuck they teach you that in 101.
>>
>>67589796
>Stein

lolnope
>>
Trump is basically the same as Bernie, third party that went with one of the two parties just to stir shit up. Vote for Trump and give the establishment shit.
>>
>>67592099
>I took an intro class one time
>Nevermind that you just explained the whole thing to me
>I'm going to mouth off without thought because I'm an idiot
Nice to know, anon
>>
I'm usually a lurker, but I realize that now I must speak. Tonight we ignored the polls, set our expectations too high, and we berned ourselves. We haven't learned anything new other than that our Aggressive Progressive doesn't do well in historically conservative places and that a disappointing amount of Independents don't realize that blocking off Trump wins can only lead to rare Pyrrhic victories.
What's the plan? We persevere and keep the hope up in our fellow supporters. The Sanders campaign has been dreading the Ides of March for a while now, but from tonight onwards the terrain becomes Sanders terrain. Hillary Clinton has to play as the underdog in next 9 states or so; she gets to feel like how we did in the South. Statistics continue to show that we overperform in our favorable states, and THAT is not going to wane.

If we hold on to our big leads in these states, we'll be thinking of tonight like we do South Carolina, and our momentum will become something unseen before with BERNIE SANDERS WIN after BERNIE SANDERS WIN with no respite. If we make that happen with a strong, encouraged following against an "inevitable" candidate who only seems to lose, more favorable delegate-rich states will be ours to win. The gap is going to be picked at more and more over the next few months with few exceptions, and what was once insurmountable will eventually be within striking distance.

The trend for us is only going up as the American people get to know Bernie more and more. Our future is as bright as we think it will be. Our campaign has shown that nothing is impossible, and that will only become more true in the coming months. We have a shot, and that's exactly why the media is going to (for about the millionth time or so) say the exact opposite.

Welcome to the Political Revolution. We bern dimly tonight, but the flame has yet to come.
>>
>>67592648
Wow you're a retard.
>>
>>67589680
You, should just vote trump for the lulz, fuck the Clintons I rather see this country burn to the ground.
>>
>>67590371

What is this MAGA shit?
>>
File: trudeau cuck.jpg (152 KB, 800x527) Image search: [Google]
trudeau cuck.jpg
152 KB, 800x527
>>67589680
Can someone photoshop in pic-related?
>>
>>67592648
This is the faggiest post Ive ever seen in my 8 years here
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 328x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 328x700
>>67593047
Glad I'm not the only one who caught that
>>
File: 1455659055916.jpg (40 KB, 338x481) Image search: [Google]
1455659055916.jpg
40 KB, 338x481
>>67595231
Why the fuck is he sitting like that?
>>
File: 1313192089468.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1313192089468.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>67592648
>loses OH and FL
>it's not over yet

THAT FUCKING DENIAL
>>
not that ron paul picture again, hits me right in the feels. just a sweet old man who wanted liberty and freedom for all and he got shit on by obongo
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.