[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the demise of Sanders, tell me why should I vote for Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: demise of sanders.jpg (5 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
demise of sanders.jpg
5 KB, 265x190
With the demise of Sanders, tell me why should I vote for Trump? I will not vote for Clinton under any circumstance.
>>
>>67587562

Trump is the exact same on the only thing that matters; trade and jobs. Look at the policies.
>>
>>67587562
Trump has nothing to do with the NWO, thats why the entire fucking media is shiling against him, open your fucking eyes
>>
>>67587801
Does Trump want us to avoid foreign wars. I'm getting sick of having to help other countries for nothing in return, and giving aid to countries that hate us.
>>
Because you would be constantly winning and memeing. What other reasons are required?
>>
>>67588037
he talks about it all the time, less wars, pull out of other countries leaving them to fend for themselves, make the military great again
>>
>>67588037

its the only reason im voting for trump
>>
>>67588037

Are you fucking kidding me? In every speech he says what you just said. Wait, I am being trolled.
>>
>>67588037
Trump wants to avoid wars that see us no benefit, he was against Iraq, just like Bernie IIRC. He's only in for it if either we'll benefit, or if it's a war that so desperately needs to be fought that Sweden will pull out its dildo to man up and fight. And when Trump goes to war, he won't fight with his hands tied behind his back like Obama.
>>
>>67588276
That's what i want. Personally i want us to remove all military bases except the ones in South Korea since the North would probably attack the South then and wreck the world economy.
>>
>>67588037
okay, wow, did you like..... wooooow, okay now, likeeee... wow
>>
>>67587562
Might as well help Trump win. He will usher in a new age of nationalism and not to sound retarded, but he will actually make America Great Again
>>
Barney and Trump are the only ones funded by themselves and by the public, they are both against the establishment.
>>
>>67588356
>>67588518
Not trolling at all. i want the best candidate to help restore this country to being a place of opportunity. And I know goddamn well it's not fucking Hillary.
>>
Because Hilary will literally just be Obama's third term with more blood lust.
>>
>>67587562
Because not voting is a vote for Clinton.
>>
He shares many wants with Bernie. He is a grassroots contender trying to break up the establishment.

He wants to close overseas tax shelters and tax loopholes, but is realistic about it. He will bring jobs back to America by lowering corporate tax to ~15%.

He wants to end TPP, and permenantly label China as a currency manipulator.

The difference between trump and bernie, trump believes that people shouldn't be rewarded for laziness. Illegal immigrants cost the county billions per year in healthcare and municipal costs.

Obamacare is a cash hog, only benefiting the healthcare companies. Trump wants to make the market more competitive by allowing cross state healthcare sales, and lowering costs.

It's free shit vs better shit
>>
>>67587562

Because it's him or Clinton.

You have to weigh up if Trumps policies are so bad to you that you'd prefer Clinton, basically.
>>
>>67588833
Good, people hoarding wealth in Switzerland and Monaco is not helping us at all. Yeah i do believe shouldn't be lazy fucks, though i do strongly believe in a social safety net, and healthcare should be single payer, but that's about it really.
>>
File: adam-sandler.jpg (89 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
adam-sandler.jpg
89 KB, 1024x1024
>>67588523
>nationalism
>a good thing
>>
File: 1457585811683.jpg (70 KB, 1181x702) Image search: [Google]
1457585811683.jpg
70 KB, 1181x702
>>67587562
Just look at Hillary's donors. You voted for Bernie; I'm assuming because of Wall Street corruption, right? A candidate like Trump only comes once in a lifetime; someone who doesn't owe shit to any corporation or kingmaker. He's not perfect but he's the best chance we have right now to tell all of the corrupt industrial complexes that bribe Washington to fuck off.
>>
>>67589394
Yeah, I would also like a single payer healthcare system, but it's a good trade compared to Ted Cruz or Hillary Clinton.

Also, Trump wants to make healthcare premium costs tax deductible.
>>
>>67587562
Why does anon do anything? For the lulz, of course!
>>
>>67589883
Wall Street Corruption is why i would've voted for Bernie (my primary is very late). Trump though has a lot of money, are you guys sure he understands the working class truly? If he does great.
>>
>>67589908
That would be really helpful and make people actually able to use insurance without feeling like you're going broke.
>>
File: 1452115862702.jpg (80 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1452115862702.jpg
80 KB, 640x539
>>67589883
this is the correct rhetoric.

say it loud and clear.
>>
>>67590235
Nigger he employs the working class. The working class has no work to do if people like Trump don't create jobs.
>>
Also is Trump evangelical or personal with his beliefs? I don't want a bible thumper like Cruz either, being agnostic myself.
>>
>>67590715
Alright, if he's committed to bringing jobs back to the US, and isn't interested in foreign wars, then he doesn't sound like a godawful candidate.
>>
>>67587562
Don't do it brother. And don't listen to these degenerate, delusional fucks of /pol/. I'm only here because I'm interested in the Trump supporter mind set. And god, this place has actually turned out to be worse than I had imagined all this time.

Think about who Trump really is. Think about who he is without the bias of all these retards here treating him like a god-king. Search in your heart and you will know what you should do. A vote for no one is still better than a vote for Trump.
>>
>>67591933
I don't want this country to fall to Clinton though. That woman is evil. I don't agree with Trump on every issue anyway, immigration for example since most of the hispanics where I live are cleaning toilets or hotel maids, jobs which most people wouldn't really want anyway.
>>
>>67592537
Why should we have blacks on welfare while illegal immigrants clean toilets or hotels?

Do you not understand even the basics of supply and demand? You want to increase wages? You have to increase the demand for labor, and you do this by reducing the supply of labor, by booting out people who are in our labor force illegally.

Every single illegal worker in this country puts pressure on lowering wages. That's a simple and irrefutable fact.

And don't try and claim that every illegal worker creates more demand for labor than the supply they bring. You know damn well this isn't true when they live 14 to a house, share one car, and send their surplus earnings to mexico instead of injecting it into the American economy.
>>
>>67593584
That is a good point you make, a lot of these blacks sitting doing nothing in their "ghetto" neighborhoods, could instead be getting jobs and possibly even making their neighborhoods safer rather than gangbanging and smoking weed. One thing i truly hate is all these chinese and indians coming over and taking the better jobs, they should go back and help make their country better rather than being 3rd world shitholes.
>>
>>67593584
If they don't get welfare though, they might just steal to get food and shit, which they generally do anyway, so i'm not sure if it would really make a difference.
>>
>>67591933
>I'm only here because I'm interested in the Trump supporter mind set
Soon, very soon you will be one of us. Facts and truth will always prevail.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.