[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Sanders Says He's Beating Donald Trump.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 14832755222.png (249 KB, 419x363) Image search: [Google]
14832755222.png
249 KB, 419x363
BERNIE BEATS TRUMP IN EVERY POLL

YOU READY TO LOSE IN NOVEMBER, TRUMPNAZIS?
>>
Kek, he can't even win his own primary
Stay jealous trump is the populist the people actually wanted
>>
>>67587279
Doesnt fucking matter if he cant beat Shillary
>>
>>67587279
Why is this cuck aiming at the wrong enemy and not hillary?
>>
Bernie just got #rekt 3 times tonight and he was already far behind.
Hillary vs Trump which will end in Hillary going to jail and Trump watching the Mexicans build his wall.
>>
>>67587521
he has to win something like 80% of the vote in every state from here to the convention

i don't think there are enough white people in the democrat party anymore for that to happen :(
>>
>>67587736
yep
>>
>>67587279
Rest of the world's got the popcorn and folding chair out.

The Clash Of Cults has begun.
>>
>>67587999
>dem trips
we don't want shitty mexican labor building our glorious wall, they'll just pay for it
>>
>>67587279
FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT
>>
File: BERNIE BOT2.png (1 MB, 1106x1030) Image search: [Google]
BERNIE BOT2.png
1 MB, 1106x1030
Everything I donate to you
Takes my bank one cent closer to the edge
And it's about to break
mom give a little more to me
'Cause I'm one cent closer to the edge
And I'm about to break!
>>
>>67587279
Doesn't matter, he won't be on the docket.
>>
>>67589700
I'd rather be a "faggot" than a neo-nazi fascist like Trump.
>>
>>67590538
>EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS HITLER!
>>
>>67590814
I didn't call him Hitler but the fact you did says a lot about Trump.
>>
>>67591107
>Neo-Nazi Fascist
That's calling him hitler without saying Hitler, you autist.
>>
>>67591376
Your words, not mine. Enjoy your fascist loser who can't even win in Ohio.
>>
>>67592023
>Neo-Nazi Fascist
>Your words verbatim
>>
>>67592674
Loser.
>>
I'm usually a lurker, but I realize that now I must speak. Tonight we ignored the polls, set our expectations too high, and we berned ourselves. We haven't learned anything new other than that our Aggressive Progressive doesn't do well in historically conservative places and that a disappointing amount of Independents don't realize that blocking off Trump wins can only lead to rare Pyrrhic victories.
What's the plan? We persevere and keep the hope up in our fellow supporters. The Sanders campaign has been dreading the Ides of March for a while now, but from tonight onwards the terrain becomes Sanders terrain. Hillary Clinton has to play as the underdog in next 9 states or so; she gets to feel like how we did in the South. Statistics continue to show that we overperform in our favorable states, and THAT is not going to wane.

If we hold on to our big leads in these states, we'll be thinking of tonight like we do South Carolina, and our momentum will become something unseen before with BERNIE SANDERS WIN after BERNIE SANDERS WIN with no respite. If we make that happen with a strong, encouraged following against an "inevitable" candidate who only seems to lose, more favorable delegate-rich states will be ours to win. The gap is going to be picked at more and more over the next few months with few exceptions, and what was once insurmountable will eventually be within striking distance.

The trend for us is only going up as the American people get to know Bernie more and more. Our future is as bright as we think it will be. Our campaign has shown that nothing is impossible, and that will only become more true in the coming months. We have a shot, and that's exactly why the media is going to (for about the millionth time or so) say the exact opposite.

Welcome to the Political Revolution. We bern dimly tonight, but the flame has yet to come
>>
File: MATZO.gif (811 KB, 472x360) Image search: [Google]
MATZO.gif
811 KB, 472x360
>>67587279
LMAO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.