[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump on killing civilians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 18
File: Donald-Trump_3372655k.jpg (79 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump_3372655k.jpg
79 KB, 858x536
>“With the terrorists, you have to take out their families,” Trump said. “When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families.”

https://youtu.be/WWiaYQUV2oM?t=1m5s

What does pol think about this?
>>
It would discourage terrorism if they knew that their families would be targeted if they did anything.

Probably.
>>
>>67587237
This used to be common sense.
>>
>>67587447
FPBP
>>
>>67587237

Last debate, he referenced finding the family members of those responsible for 9/11
>>
>>67587237
the families are almost always complicit. kill them, who gives a shit about some hairy burka sand negress?
>>
>>67587237
These animals dont care about themselves. When they know their entire family is going to die for their suicide bombing they might think twice. Harsh truth. We cannot treat these things with gloves on anymore.
>>
Circumstance is everything.
>>
>>67587481
When? Also FNs are nice guns. Can belgians own rifles?
>>
In all honesty this is actually logical. It is kinda like how Obama's drone strikes in Pakistan target the Taliban leaderships families. Like one leader had a 10 year old son so the drones targeted the kid when the father was away.
>>
>people get outraged when he says it
>nobody cares when the current POTUS actually does it
>>
>>67587751
>>67587694
Source?
>>
Al-kebab-mohammed-noppork-islam-durka-nobhuttstooff doest give a shit about peoples families. So why exactly should you?
>>
>>67587627
This is literally something we do with drones.

Anybody in a terrorist's personal group is shit and such strikes typically sever multiple heads of a hydra.
>>
>>67587237
He doesn't actually believe this.

He understands we're fighting vicious medieval monsters. Our rhetoric needs to be radical. Our strategy, unpredictable. If our enemies think we're just as crazy as they are, they will fear us.
>>
>>67587933
Lol this fucking guy doesn't know about Google.
>>
>>67587237
it worked for russia.
>>
>>67587694
Couldnt some liberal say the same when targetting militias, religious movements like branch davidians non conforming groups? Pol sometimes sounds like liberals with their fuck all the end justifies the means, just opposite extremes.
>>
File: 1457485264631.jpg (158 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1457485264631.jpg
158 KB, 1200x900
>>67587237
I'm pretty sure he means that the problem is deeper than the individual acting out. Parents brothers cousins are likely to be quietly involved in the plot(s)
>>
Works for Israel. Why not the US?

It was standard military policy until after WW2: collective punishment, taking civilian hostages, repirisals etc.

Notice how the West has lost most wars after WW2 because they have one hands tied behind thier backs whilst the enemy don't?

Time to win again and pacify enemies successfully.
>>
thats how we won ww2
>>
better solution
>>
File: 1400834910436.jpg (555 KB, 2159x1440) Image search: [Google]
1400834910436.jpg
555 KB, 2159x1440
>>67587237
you ever see Conan the Barbarian?

Bowl-haired Darth Vader rides into some shitty little barbarian village, massacres all the adults, and kills young Arnie's mother in front of him, but the dense cunt leaves the future Governator alive.
So what does Conan do? Accept that his family were bested by a superior military? No, he pushes that wheel until he's ripped to fuck, wanders into Thulsa's dumb temple and chops his fucking head off with his father's hand-me-down sword.

You cannot just kill the guys who are doing the terrorism. If you want it to stop, you have to stop the next generation from following in their footsteps, and the only surefire way to not end up like James Earl Jones is not to leave that one pesky kid alive.
>>
File: 1347605972702.jpg (55 KB, 570x425) Image search: [Google]
1347605972702.jpg
55 KB, 570x425
>>67587237

>Terrorists murder innocent families for decades.
>It's alright when they do it!
>Buh buh buh Islamaphobia!

The fear is real and totall valid.
>>
>>67587237
He did specify that he didn't say kill them, and I think that they could provide crucial information about ISIS's movements and could be used to put the fear into the members they are related to.
>>
File: 1444965100025.jpg (80 KB, 417x600) Image search: [Google]
1444965100025.jpg
80 KB, 417x600
Trump supporters will actually defend this
>>
>>67587237
if you did it to the Communists Hijacking the world the beast wouldn't grow back
>>
>>67588549
I'm pretty sure he literally mean bombing civilians. He's said other things that interpretation. Mostly that since terrorists don't care about civilians, we should too so that we're fighting with the same rules. No rules.

When you kill without regard for civilian life, you aren't fighting terrorism, you're being terrorists. That's true for Muslims and it's true for the US military.
>>
Muslims don't deserve human rights.
>>
Worked for us in the past.
Worked for other countries in the past.
You can't destroy a culture without playing dirty.
>>
>>67587237
Their families are also terrorists so naturally he is entirely correct.
We should also adopt this stance in Ireland.
>>
>>67587237
oy voy when someone goes against the state in Best Korea they kill the troublmakers children and parents.

it's very effective.
>>
>>67587237

I'm all for killing terrorist families but it's currently not lawful to do so.

Military generals have already gone on record to say they will not follow that order.
>>
A dead muslim is a good muslim.
>>
>>67587237
Arabs are Semites and are highly communalist. In Semitic tribalism the individual is nothing and the tribe is everything. Killing along lines we recognize -- punishing one man specifically for crimes he can be proven to have committed beyond a shadiw of a doubt -- is non-punishment or even reward. Hitting their families is literally the only thing they will listen to.
>>
>>67588924
No one is suggesting it's "all right" when terrorists murder families. People are suggesting that it's never all right. Not when terrorists do it, not when a foreign government does it, and certainly not when we do it.
>>
>>67588730
In the books he just escaped being a slave of some weird snow people and fled south where he became kangz and shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 863x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 863x718
TOTAL WAR
>>
>>67589510

kek, they already do it every day with drone strikes.

Islamists keep their families close specifically because they believe that we won't drone strike them if their pack of sandniglets are running around. They are consistently proven wrong.
>>
>>67587237
>What does pol think about this?

I think the US government has been killing terrorist families for at least a decade now.

>'wedding party'
>very popular event that brings several targets in one place
>>
>>67587237
>>“With the terrorists, you have to take out their families,” Trump said. “When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families.”
Your shitty drones already kill more innocent families than actual terrorists.
>>
>>67588327
I ask again. Source?
>>
>>67587237
Well, with a policy like this the only path to success is to have the rate of killing be higher than the rate of reproduction.
>>
File: jinxtrump.jpg (216 KB, 437x676) Image search: [Google]
jinxtrump.jpg
216 KB, 437x676
>>67588403
>fuck all the end justifies the means
The ends DO justify the means.

Consequentialism is the one true ethical philosophy.
>>
>>67590103

fuck kys 2 seconds in google and it was the second option http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/15/90-of-people-killed-by-us-drone-strikes-in-afghani/
>>
The Geneva conventions were written in a time when civilized nations declared wars and we're expected to abide by the rules of war. Mudslimes are neither and deserve to be wiped out.
>>
>>67587998
Boy, after 15 years of this, there must be no terrorists left, right?
>>
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
>>
File: 1458088582284.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1458088582284.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>Families help them commit terror
>SanBern family was in on it
>????
>Profit
>>
>>67590509
Unlawful combatants like those in the middle east are not treated under things like that
>>
>>67590494
But has Obama ever endorsed openly the killing of civilians?
>>
>>67590509
You forget that the Geneva convention does not apply to terrorists that is why Guantanamo bay was allowed. They do not wear uniforms fighting for a nation etc which is a requirement for the Geneva convention to apply. Trump could kill their families without breaking it so whenever someone say it can't be done or isn't allowed that is pure nonsense and bs by same retarded liberals that do not understand how the constitution works either.
>>
File: 1457121842462.jpg (88 KB, 409x413) Image search: [Google]
1457121842462.jpg
88 KB, 409x413
>>67590535
So that's how you ruined your lands.
>>
I'd rather he stop pussyfooting about and say we just need to genocide all sandniggers and niggers.
>>
>>67587237
This means nothing against enemies that dont take in consideration the geneva convention.
>>
>>67587237
collateral damage. i favor dropping a bomb on a village/town/city every time an act of terrorism is committed against the west. preferably on a police station or a hospital. the only way to fight terrorism is with terrorism
>>
Jocko said it best

"In war you have to be willing to do two things. You have be willing to die. And you have to be willing to kill."
>>
>>67590103
There is a lot of information available that US drone program kills civilians. However, as far as we know, this is a case of "mistaken intelligence".

https://theintercept.com/drone-papers/firing-blind/

The difference here is that Trump is advocating deliberately targeting civilians as a strategy, as opposed to killing them through bad intel or through collateral damage.

Trump is stating that state terrorism should be US war strategy by deliberately targeting civilians. Whether you think that is better or worse than killing civilians through negligence or accident is another question I guess.
>>
>>67587237
P.S

Stop funding and creating terrorist groups, stop your support of the Israelis and Saudis and get your head out of your ass.

There, more than half of the terrorism is gone.
>>
>>67590969
Of course not, he doesn't have the balls.
>>
>>67587638
>believe that dying for your religion gives you eternal paradise
>not wanting your family to die too
It will have no effect on the crazies. At best it would discourage the mercenaries
>>
>>67588730
>No, he pushes that wheel until he's ripped to fuck, wanders into Thulsa's dumb temple and chops his fucking head off with his father's hand-me-down sword.

His father's sword was stolen by Thulsa Doom, who gives it to Rexor. It broke in Rexor's hand under Conan's stroke during the battle of the mounds, proving that Conan's father was wrong: steel cannot be trusted. Conan himself was using the Atlantean Sword he found in the barrow.
>>
>>67588973
His original comment was a direct reference to the fact that Bin Laden's family was allowed to leave the US right after 9/11. They would've been valuable bargaining chips, but we let them go without question.
>>
>>67587237
It would work. It would be cheap and easy.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 624x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 624x401
>If imperialism is not banished from the country, China will perish as a nation. If China does not perish, then imperialism cannot remain.

Chiang Kai-shek
>>
>>67591202
It means a lot when these terrorists are sending money back to their families
OH WAIT THEY CAN'T
BECAUSE THEY'LL BE DEAD
>>
>>67587237
if they are really a problem, kill them all down to the last child.

Since I don't believe muzzies are the problem and the jews are, I stand by my statement.
>>
>>67591828
Not when you make sure to do things that won't send them to heaven
>>
In a clash of civilizations, hypocrisy and moral high ground is irrelevant.
If sandniggers declare war on you, you better oblige and glass the sons of bitches back to the big bang.

If you kill the murderer, then you stoop down to his level.
Bull fucking shit.
I'm not the one who's walking around shooting and beheading innocent people.
I'm stopping the motherfucker so he'll stop killing.
>>
>>67588403
Ask how effective your cartels are pedro.
>>
If I had to kill someone I wouldn't want his kid coming back for vengeance in 20 years
>>
>>67587447
It really wouldn't. You can't possibly grasp how little these people value life - I doubt a mujahideen would even care if his wife and children were killed. He'd shrug and get new ones.
>>
We didnt win World War 2 by only targetting Nazi officers with surgical strikes and trying to minimize damage.

We won by wiping entire cities off the map, and turning their inhabitants into a boiling hot kraut stew
>>
Perhaps this will allow us to rethink our position on war crimes. We desperately need it.
>>
>>67592770
thanks for backing eastern europe and saving us from the commies like you promised you would btw
>>
>>67590519
Nah, there are still all of the terrorists that the establishment props up with weapons and CIA agents.
>>
File: 1450121644572.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450121644572.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>67587237
Obama has been doing this his whole presidency and no one seems to have given any shits.
>>
>>67592770
Lol you couldn't even prevent Pearl Harbour and you guys KNEW that it was going to happen.

And you came in after the dust was settled anyway.
>>
>>67592510
Then it that case the solution is even more obvious.

Stop pussyfooting around and worrying about rules of engagement, Geneva conventions etc. and just go full scorched earth
>>
>>67587237
>What does pol think about this?

The only potential deterrent for terrorist is a promise to attack their family. They don't care about dying, if one were to take them at their word. But they can worry about their family and their potential suffering.

It's wrong (morally) on it's face, however.
>>
>>67587237
more dead muslims = good
>>
>If injury must be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need never be feared.

- Niccolo Machiavelli
>>
File: thanks obama.jpg (240 KB, 640x849) Image search: [Google]
thanks obama.jpg
240 KB, 640x849
Obama believes in killing civilians too

Why is it only wrong when someone you dont like does it?
>>
>>67593059
Oh boy, weapons! That is surely all the incentive I need to abandon any hope of a normal life (or if suicide bomber, any life) and start killing for a cause.
>>
>>67593551
>attack their family. They don't care about dying, if one were to take them at their word. But they can worry about their family and their potential suffering.
>It's wrong (morally) on it's face, however.
What if they already believe their family are suffering and/or doomed because of the policies or actors they are opposing?
>>
I can't believe this is controversial.

How the fuck do you think the us won two fucking wars?

Playing nice? Total war deal with it. It's fucking war.
>>
File: 1389457107897.jpg (67 KB, 282x341) Image search: [Google]
1389457107897.jpg
67 KB, 282x341
What terrorists? Goat herders in Afghanistan with soviet weapons who couldn't even locate the U.S. on a map? You lot don't have to lick Trump's asshole on everything you know. Separate yourselves from the dumb hick bait instead of latching onto it.
>>
>>67587237
So what was with Anwar Al-Alaki and his son being bombed?
>>
>>67587237

The disease is real. Trump is truly a cancerous anus in the middle of the face of the Republican party.

Prefect mascot.
>>
>>67594474
Ask France
>>
>>67587237
BASED
>>
>>67587447
Damn right it would.

We'll do it too.
>>
>>67594644

Well fuck, for a damn minute I forgot about ISIS' existence. Yeah ok I'm fine with glassing the entire area and I'm an Arab.
>>
>>67587237
>terrorists want nothing more than to kill everyone not of their radical sect
>women and children proud of this
>women and children support this
Their society is so psychologically bred into a monster. If you could use futuristic technology and take every one of these people and put them all in futuristic cells where you could somehow rehabilitate them - EVEN THEN I think it's so ingrained in them that only a few children might make it out.
>>
>>67592140
>if they are really a problem, kill them all down to the last child.
>Since I don't believe muzzies are the problem and the jews are, I stand by my statement.
"The Jews" are exactly as much the problem as "the Germans" were under Hitler.
>>
>>67587237
If you want to kill a weed pull out its roots.
>>
>>67587615
Oh fucking holy cow I missed that but yes please.
>>
File: mission_accomplished.jpg (355 KB, 2000x1308) Image search: [Google]
mission_accomplished.jpg
355 KB, 2000x1308
>>67591967
>Bin Laden's family was allowed to leave the US right after 9/11

Go ahead and serve that up with sauce.

> Pro-tip: you can't
> because you're a lying faggot

Follow-up question: Who flew out all the House of Saud family members out of the U.S. while no American citizen was allowed to fly anywhere?

Take your time.

It'll come to you.
>>
>>67587237
He wants to fight terror with terror, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>67594876
Why dont you stand up and fight against the hate coming out of mosques then? Its fuel for terrorists
>>
obama is taking out their families too. he does drone strikes every day.
>>
>>67587237
Terrorists are created from birth.
Do you think the son of an IS terrorist, for example. Will not do shit to honor his father, family and mostly Allah (obviously)? Of course they will.

But if you kill the entire family on the spot, future terrorism will not exist, easy as that. It might be bloody but.. hell.. we are humans, that's our nature.
>>
What qualifies being a terrorist? Would he classify the Oregon blm occupiers as terrorists and kill their families? Would he kill family that didn't live with Him? So I could be cross state and they'd kill me if I had a retard brother? Is it only the family who lived with him, and if so for what amount of time? Are we talking about just wiping out someone's entire family even if they had no communication, so we're being a soft nork? Now think of a the implications for other laws this might have and the implications for abuse.

These are the questions you need to ask, you brain dead fucking idiots. When did you people become so dumb?
>>
>>67595298
They arent scared of drones we need to send in spec ops teams and leave behind severed heads and body parts. A specticle so barbaric and disturbed that they will dream of it every time they think of fucking with america. Shit crucify a few thousand terrorists and their families then see them scatter like rats at the thought of fighting America. No mercy, no politics, no negotiation, just wholesale death.
>>
>>67589749
classic movie
>>
>>67587237

Trump's wrong, we should continue to inefficiently kill or capture anyone involved and allow people to just become terrorists on a whim.

15 years of these tactics in the middle east has proven that we are handling the situation just fine!
>>
>>67594526
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki

Collateral damage ;-)
>>
>>67595581
BLM are terrorists we should water board them for sport.
>>
>>67595581
he said he wants to shut down BLM (not #BLM) so...
>>
He didn't mean kill their families, he meant imprison them for aiding their terrorist relatives.
>>
i disagree
>>
bomb 'em all
kebab any meat bits left for sightseers

repeat
>>
>>67596125
Cheaper to kill them. A bullet cost a buck to two prison costs 50k a year.
>>
>>67590969

>it's ok as long as he doesn't talk about it

wtf
>>
>>67587237
The thing is... we already do this.

Knew a CIA guy. He would help collect body parts after bombing/drone strikes to identify those killed, and immediately start looking into their family members.

Which are almost always, surprise, also terrorists.

This isn't anything new.

Trump is literally just saying we should do what we already do.
>>
Another question is how will he classify terrorists, by definition you can label anyone who intimidates, coerce so, threatens for political gain. Is the Nsa going to plant evidence of falsified messages of you calling for revolution and uprising by violent means and will you and your family be murdered for that because you're a textbook terrorist? Does it have to be a public showing of calling for a violent revolution? If you can label someone a terrorist without them hurting anyone , with the power of the government to plant evidence, you can become a terrorist at the governments mercy which means they have the right to kill you and your entire family.
>>
>>67597325
Just say all muslims.
>>
>>67595000
>>67587615
he did find them and they got so scared they dropped out of the race
>>
File: AAF-III-p744b.jpg (57 KB, 640x405) Image search: [Google]
AAF-III-p744b.jpg
57 KB, 640x405
European civilians were considered legitimate carpet bombing targets by the US. Pretty sure that has the approval of the Jewish media as well.
>>
>>67587237
It's the only way sadam kept them under control
>>
>>67587933
Tomahawks are launched from US battleships and destroyers, generally in the Persian Gulf, but it varies.
>>
>>67587689
"Kill them all let God sort them out"
>>
>>67587237
Have to take them out, they will only enact revenge for their fathers death in the future. Sad reality but fuck it MERICA
>>
>>67587237
I think on every issue he just says whatever comes off the top of his head. He would be a disaster as president because he doesn't have any idea what he's doing.

I want to dispel the notion that Donald Trump knows what he's doing. He has no idea what he's doing.
>>
Its us or them and I for one am not converting to Islam or dieing for it. So its going to be them.
>>
File: 1458004311288.png (52 KB, 654x962) Image search: [Google]
1458004311288.png
52 KB, 654x962
>>
>>67587237
>terrorists start putting their families in the same vecinity as them at all time
>leftists use this against us military
>us military capitulates

The actual solution, and it's obvious,

>ignore that they do this until the terrorists realize that it won't stop the military from doing it and will instead safeguard their family

so crazy
>>
RUNDOWN OF SUPER TUESDAY 3
check it here you cucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptvlCFYwt34
>>
The way I see it, if a few years of evil acts can make the world a better place forever then we should go for it. What happened to Native Americans was awful, but them being wiped out was a good thing.
>>
>>67590073
The drone strikes can't be considered 'shitty' if they achieve their desired goals.
>>
>>67599196
Well... That's kinda like saying "Yes, I may have burned down my house, but at least I got that mosquito that was bothering me!"

But in this case, the collateral damage is Islamists, so who gives a shit.
>>
>>67598257
Idiot, he can label Americans terrorists who don't deserve the term like those who occupied the Oregon wild life lodge and under his terrorism laws he'd kill possibly up to fifty Americans due to their association with parents or family members who thought they were being patriots. The bundy family would be slaughtered if Trump had his way due to the ability of the word and definition of terrorist to be broadly abused and labeled on pe9lle who don't deserve it. You don't even need to do anything physical to be labeled a terrorist, just messages or words inciting violence or unrest for political gain is terrorism, so the government could murder your family for that, and that. Stuff is easily falsifiable
>>
>>67587933
well, technically they're not 'targeting' the families. But if you blow up the wedding of a terrorist's family member on the off-chance that he might be there, really, what's the functional difference?
>>
>>67587237
The families of terrorists aren't civilians. They knowingly harbor terrorists, provide support for them, and receive money from terrorist organizations.

They are terrorists.
>>
>>67593497
Mein neger
>>
File: 787432.png (196 KB, 641x561) Image search: [Google]
787432.png
196 KB, 641x561
>>67587237
It's called fighting to win, its the reason we still have black ops.

>>67587689
Pic related, about 100 years ago when people were not worried about being politically correct. From the book The Old Navy by Daniel P Mannix
>>
>>67587447

Bullshit. Ask the Nazis how well that worked out for them while fighting partisans in the Soviet Union.

All it does is breed more hate. We'd throw ourselves into a never-ending cycle of death and destruction.
>>
>>67587237
True

Thats what they did in the Bible a lot.

When people tried to get Daniel killed, when Daniel succeeded, they took his accusers, their family and their children and threw them into the Lion's Den.
>>
>>67589846
Yes but we're not scouring the earth looking for Osama bin Laden's grandchildren to put a bullet in them. Because that would be fucking stupid
>>
>>67587237
I'm okay with putting Christians and Jews into a safe zone and dropping neutron bombs on the Middle East
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.