[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The "Trump supporter" who heckled Rubio at his speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: hillary_plant.png (419 KB, 1124x297) Image search: [Google]
hillary_plant.png
419 KB, 1124x297
The "Trump supporter" who heckled Rubio at his speech was actually a Hillary plant. He also went to a Trump rally with a friend (probably the Kasich heckler) while wearing a nazi-like armband.

Look at the ears and nose shape.
>>
Trump is a Hillary plant too. They're friends irl. He's helping her win.
>>
>>67582958
That def him?
>>
>>67583471
Bernie is a plant as well, spending all his time attacking Trump instead of the one person he is supposed to beat. Instead he defends Hillary and when he bows out he will beg his supporters to go Hillary.
>>
>>67582958
are we sure he wasn't at that rally ironically? or just trying clinton on for size? Do we have evidence of his being a Clinton supporter (eg fagbook, twatter, jewtube, etc, etc... you guys know the works)? His mere presence at a Clinton rally isn't enough evidence to assume he supports her.
>>
>>67582958
This can't be real.
>>
>>67583471

Then why did he vote against her during her senate run in New York?
>>
>>67584068
Here's the video, judge for yourself: https://twitter.com/Cecchini_DC/status/709895846775676929

Like I said, the nose and ears are very distinct, not to mention the hair and general appearance.

>>67584553
The armband should be proof enough that he's trying to make Trump look bad.
>>
> tfw you haven't even seen his final form
>>
>>67582958

>looks at his shirt
>settle for hillary

Clearly he's not there to support her. Who gives a shit who he is? It's one (actually) peaceful protester. When there are thousands of Trump supporters shutting down somebody else's rally, then we can talk about it.
>>
We're through the looking glass here people.
>>
File: 1371409039449.gif (481 KB, 141x141) Image search: [Google]
1371409039449.gif
481 KB, 141x141
>>67582958
Wow, nice catch.
>>
>>67583471
he would be killed if that happened
his supporters are too angry at the way the country is going
it would literally be another civil war
>>
>>67584701
Then why did he invite her to all his parties and help her fund raise?
>>
>>67584769
idk man I've seen some pretty retarded Trump supporters (as is with all candidates)
>>
>>67585107
As if any Trump supporter has enough brains to get past Trump's security.
>>
>>67582958

That's definitely the same guy.

We need to expose stuff like this so we can win over disenfranchised Bernie supporters and independents.
>>
>>67584553
Look at his shirt

>settle for Hillary

Fucking crony
>>
>>67582958
well done OP
>>
>>67585423
Settle for Hillary is a meme shirt they use to make fun of her. That doesn't help this case.
>>
File: 1447925432256.jpg (209 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1447925432256.jpg
209 KB, 620x387
>>67583471
>>67585129
>has been complaining about the state of America since the 80s
>loses hundreds of millions of dollars in business deals over things he's said during campaign
>wrote an entire book on how to fix America
>is a businessman that does deals with everyone democrat or republican or independent
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>67585423
>>67585964
granted it DOESN'T stop him from being a Bernie supporter.
>>
>>67585129
Because he "gets along with everybody," remember? He was a business man, not a politician.
>>
>>67582958
>Settle for Hillary Shirt

He's jsut a full time troll. He's 4chan but has a backbone.
>>
>>67586042
>Has been exporting jobs since the 80s
>Now claims it's wrong when other people do it
>Bankrupted 5 companies
>Wants to handle America's budget
>Has performed well below the American market average
>Trump businesses are some of the worst investments in America
>Has been a symbol of greed and corruption since the 80s
>>
>>67582958
Why are these operatives never doxxed? Are the fucking phantoms? If I went on a mission to fuck around at a campaign even and make a spectacle, I'm pretty sure I'd be ID'ed read fucking quick. If I posted a picture of myself in fucking 4chan, I'd probably have 100 pizzas being delivered to my house withing the hour. How come people aren't ruining these people's lives? They don't have friends? Their don't have families? They're fucking men in black with burnt of finger tips or something? What the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>67586453
>exporting jobs since the 80s
>what is remaining competitive
>bankrupted 5 companies
>has over 200 successful companies, making that a less than 2% failure rate; besides that all companies in the area were going bakrupt and he utilized chapter 11 bankruptcy
>everything else stated is ad hominem and buzzwords

Again, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>67586453

>literally all of those things

[citations fucking needed]

But since you won't and can't provide them, into the trash you go

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
Who says you can't go to rallies if you don't support the person?

I follow alkt he candidates on kekbook and twitter. Do I like then all? No.
>>
>>67586453
>Has been exporting jobs since the 80s
How do you compete with foreign companies for $500

>Now claims it's wrong when other people do it
He doesn't like it, but has to because its profitable.

>Bankrupted 5 companies
Oh look, its the bankrupt meme

"He didn't go personally bankrupt. 1 of his 515 businesses was restructured through Chapter 11, a procedure that involves a reorgnisation of a debtor's business affairs and assets. To be more precise, one of his companies was restructured three times before he decided to sell it just in time before the 2008 crisis. Even Bill Gates has gone through this kind of bankruptcy with Optim Energy LCC"

>Has performed well below the American market average
Citation needed.

>Trump businesses are some of the worst investments in America
Explain their success.

>Has been a symbol of greed and corruption since the 80s
Symbol of Capitalism*
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.